PDA

View Full Version : lakaluva and kool aid man..

YoungB
12-10-2010, 03:07 PM
Post your pics in this thread, if you're really as badass as you claim you are, I don't want to hear any excuses. Again, this thread isn't for trolling or giving reasons why you shouldn't post a picture, it's for pictures of yourselves holding a piece of paper that says spurstalk.com.

YoungB
12-10-2010, 03:11 PM
This thread isn't about excuses or other smack talk. It's about taking a picture of yourself holding up a sign that says spurstalk.

djohn2oo8
12-10-2010, 03:18 PM
You think I'm a bot? Imagine that...lol

A bot has the ability to be clever, you don't. Damn shame

YoungB
12-10-2010, 03:29 PM
You think I'm a bot? Imagine that...lol

Again, let's try to stay on topic. How do you expect the rest of the forum to take your troll attempts seriously if you're scared to show yourself? Overweight Paki hiding behind a desk, tbh.

history2b
12-10-2010, 03:31 PM
Post your pics in this thread, if you're really as badass as you claim you are, I don't want to hear any excuses. Again, this thread isn't for trolling or giving reasons why you shouldn't post a picture, it's for pictures of yourselves holding a piece of paper that says spurstalk.com.

Why do you care so much about what some anonymous man you met on the internet looks like?

You know there are resources for this kind of stuff like match.com and eharmony right?

YoungB
12-10-2010, 03:36 PM
This thread isn't about low iq banter with history2b or internet dating, it's about 2 guys putting their money where their mouth is.

YoungB
12-10-2010, 03:41 PM
I won't even use it to troll you, I already made you look silly the other day. We just need to see if you're respectable enough to be taken seriously. You're a badass pussy pullin' nigga right? You have nothing to lose. The only way you can't post a pic is if its all fabricated and you're really just an internet nerd Paki on the other side of the internets. It's okay, we already had a hunch.

rickross
12-10-2010, 03:53 PM
I won't even use it to troll you, I already made you look silly the other day. We just need to see if you're respectable enough to be taken seriously. You're a badass pussy pullin' nigga right? You have nothing to lose. The only way you can't post a pic is if its all fabricated and you're really just an internet nerd Paki on the other side of the internets. It's okay, we already had a hunch.

nigga u not need b mad. one of my homiez got a good pic on dem:

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f329/sross1344/gay-men.jpg

history2b
12-10-2010, 04:00 PM
This thread isn't about low iq banter with history2b or internet dating, it's about 2 guys putting their money where their mouth is.

Oh I see, high IQ banter like demanding two anonymous men post their pictures on the internet for your own personal satisfaction. That makes a lot of sense.

Again, there are resources for this "high IQ" activity you seek. Google them. Millions of profiles...

YoungB
12-10-2010, 04:12 PM
Son, let me tell you something. Your life is shit compared to mine. I don't even need know anything about you to know that. You on the internet begging for pictures of men. I'm about to go catch a show with this lil Rican honey I just met. Chances are she's going to want to fuck me, so I'll send you pics, ok...:toast

Ok but we're going to need to see the pics, no excuses k go have fun on your date.

JayTheClown
12-10-2010, 04:28 PM
Found em

http://geeksdreamgirl.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/gaykiss.jpg

history2b
12-10-2010, 04:33 PM
Found em

http://geeksdreamgirl.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/gaykiss.jpg

Lol @ the image location!

/Users/JayTheClown/Desktop/Jacking_off_material/passionate_kiss.jpg

JayTheClown
12-10-2010, 04:41 PM
Lol @ the image location!

/Users/JayTheClown/Desktop/Jacking_off_material/passionate_kiss.jpg

How in the hell did you get on my computer :madrun

WeNeedLength
12-10-2010, 04:47 PM
I never thought I'd see the day that history2b would be lakaluva's sidekick. Puh Puh Puh Puhleaze don't make fun of my lakaluv-uh. You never go full retard bro, everyone knows that.

history2b
12-10-2010, 04:52 PM
I never thought I'd see the day that history2b would be lakaluva's sidekick. Puh Puh Puh Puhleaze don't make fun of my lakaluv-uh. You never go full retard bro, everyone knows that.

Luva is awesome.

I'd prefer to do my thing here but because you guys are literally the biggest bunch of sensitive faggots on the internet, my wings have been clipped.

A few morons here that would be enough to send me elsewhere. Oops.

djohn2oo8
12-10-2010, 04:53 PM
Son, let me tell you something. Your life is shit compared to mine. I don't even need know anything about you to know that. You on the internet begging for pictures of men. I'm about to go catch a show with this lil Rican honey I just met.

How much did she charge?

oligarchy
12-10-2010, 04:57 PM
funny that history2b is a lil Rican honey

midnightpulp
12-10-2010, 05:00 PM
Luva is awesome.

I'd prefer to do my thing here but because you guys are literally the biggest bunch of sensitive faggots on the internet, my wings have been clipped.

Your "wings were clipped" because you're a terrible poster, not because of anyone being sensitive.

Notice how Luva trolls the shit out of these boards, but has never had his thread starting privileges taken away?

Sure, he's in a slump as of late, his material not up to that "Luva standard," but he has proven himself by bringing humorous, original content.

You on the other hand are unoriginal, dull, and repetitive. Before you even started your first thread, your shtick was stale.

If you want to make it here, I suggest tweaking your material. If you're not capable of that, then follow your slime trail back to the shitty ESPN boards.

Oh, but you can't, they hate you there, as well, Lakerfans included :lol

djohn2oo8
12-10-2010, 05:02 PM

Must be referring to his lil rican honey "Ricardo", and is talking in code so he won't upset Koolaid

YoungB
12-10-2010, 05:10 PM
Your "wings were clipped" because you're a terrible poster, not because of anyone being sensitive.

Notice how Luva trolls the shit out of these boards, but has never had his thread starting privileges taken away?

Sure, he's in a slump as of late, his material not up to that "Luva standard," but he has proven himself by bringing humorous, original content.

You on the other hand are unoriginal, dull, and repetitive. Before you even started your first thread, your shtick was stale.

If you want to make it here, I suggest tweaking your material. If you're not capable of that, then follow your slime trail back to the shitty ESPN boards.

Oh, but you can't, they hate you there, as well, Lakerfans included :lol

Since when has luva trolled the shit out of these boards or been humorous? To me, he's one of those retards that no matter how many times you rape him, he keeps coming back for more spitting the same shit even with panties ripped and crotch exposed.

koriwhat
12-10-2010, 05:15 PM
Son, let me tell you something. Your life is shit compared to mine. I don't even need know anything about you to know that. You on the internet begging for pictures of men. I'm about to go catch a show with this lil Rican honey I just met. Chances are she's going to want to fuck me, so I'll send you pics, ok...:toast

life is grand, internet life that is... 17 thousand posts and counting.

BUMP
12-10-2010, 05:15 PM
tbh, imho I used to find lakaluva somewhat funny but his stuff has gotten really stale lately.

As with all good trolls, success comes with moderation.

koriwhat
12-10-2010, 05:17 PM

:king :lmao

Ace
12-10-2010, 05:21 PM
2bitch went balls deep on Luva in this thread.

BUMP
12-10-2010, 05:22 PM
life is grand, internet life that is... 17 thousand posts and counting.

riwhat, bringing the goods par the course

Back on the luva topic, if he started like 1 thread a week, it would be funny.

I actually LOL'ed at all his past threads like this one

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=163933

But when you make 3-4 a day, they get old. Since lakaluva has stated before that he tries to model his trolling after me, I'm just trying to help my student out

BUMP
12-10-2010, 05:24 PM
And the way history2b has felliated luva recently is pretty disturbing imho

LnGrrrR
12-10-2010, 05:25 PM
tbh, imho I used to find lakaluva somewhat funny but his stuff has gotten really stale lately.

Well said. Luva is predictable now.

Spurs/Kim Duncan sucks

We are the champs/16 rings/lol mavfan 0 rings

I get mad pussy but I'm too cool to show my pic

And a few gay threads where Kool and him suck each others cocks.

Pretty sad.

midnightpulp
12-10-2010, 05:28 PM

Yeah. He's in a major slump. He needs to review his gameplan and make a few tweaks.

koriwhat
12-10-2010, 05:48 PM

god damnit mono! how you gonna make me despise you and then agree with you many months later? fuck, the world is upside down!

BUMP
12-10-2010, 05:55 PM
god damnit mono!

<confused

DeadlyDynasty
12-10-2010, 06:06 PM
god damnit mono! how you gonna make me despise you and then agree with you many months later? fuck, the world is upside down!

your calftats should always point you in the right direction...you're like that kid from waterworld

Jose Canseco
12-10-2010, 06:10 PM
riwhat, bringing the goods par the course

Back on the luva topic, if he started like 1 thread a week, it would be funny.

I actually LOL'ed at all his past threads like this one

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=163933

But when you make 3-4 a day, they get old. Since lakaluva has stated before that he tries to model his trolling after me, I'm just trying to help my student out

That should be a new ST punishment tbh. Banned, pinked, can't start threads... and then "can only start one thread a week." That would be good for luva. He would really think hard and judiciously about his thread topics if that were the case.

koriwhat
12-10-2010, 07:08 PM
yeah my bad... went back on another thread and read a mono reply and then went to reply to bump and well, that's the story.

Koolaid_Man
12-10-2010, 07:39 PM

Here ya go playa:

Luva and Kool

CS-3mIemSBE

Koolaid_Man
12-10-2010, 07:40 PM
ohhh and here's my piece of paper that says SpursTalk...lol

YoungB
12-10-2010, 07:44 PM
I don't get it..both of you are badasses but neither one can produce a pic?

Koolaid_Man
12-10-2010, 07:47 PM
I don't get it..both of you are badasses but neither one can produce a pic?

I already posted a pic...if you weren't around to snag it..then you shit outta luck...however I can send you a pic of my dick...I send that to Ho's all the time via text message...and I know for a fact they pass that shit around to their friends...

But since you part of the booty call Krew I might see what I can do for ya...:lol

djohn2oo8
12-10-2010, 07:49 PM
I..and I know for a fact they pass that shit around to their friends...

For a good laugh :lmao

YoungB
12-10-2010, 07:50 PM
I already posted a pic...if you weren't around to snag it..then you shit outta luck...however I can send you a pic of my dick...I send that to Ho's all the time via text message...and I know for a fact they pass that shit around to their friends...

But since you part of the booty call Krew I might see what I can do for ya...:lol

Aight just post a normal pic, that should suffice just so the forum knows whether or not to take you guys seriously. Last time I responded to a Laker fans trolling he turned out to be a crippled retard in a wheelchair..

LnGrrrR
12-10-2010, 07:50 PM
Kool said picture, but he meant STDs.

Gold Tooth Carl
12-10-2010, 07:53 PM
..and I know for a fact they pass that shit around to their friends...

With Luva's mouth attached to it

Koolaid_Man
12-10-2010, 07:55 PM
Aight just post a normal pic, that should suffice just so the forum knows whether or not to take you guys seriously. Last time I responded to a Laker fans trolling he turned out to be a crippled retard in a wheelchair..

you working hard for that pic...what do I get out of it...:lol...I want to see your mama's tits...

Koolaid_Man
12-10-2010, 07:57 PM
For a good laugh :lmao

at the thought of what their missing at home...

please learn to write in complete sentences...

YoungB
12-10-2010, 07:58 PM
what do I get out of it

You get to be taken seriously if you turn out to be a normal looking human being, that's the issue in question.

LnGrrrR
12-10-2010, 08:03 PM
Young, you know it's hopeless. Both of them are ugly as fuck; otherwise they'd just post a pic. We all know this to be true.

Koolaid_Man
12-10-2010, 08:09 PM
You get to be taken seriously if you turn out to be a normal looking human being, that's the issue in question.

check it...I don't care what you u like or what you post, nor what you think....you till wanna see my pic? :lol

YoungB
12-10-2010, 08:10 PM
check it...I don't care what you u like or what you post, nor what you think....you till wanna see my pic? :lol

This thread isn't about what I think or post. It's about you and luva being able to produce a pic of someone seemingly capable of pulling the amounts of pussy you both claim.

Koolaid_Man
12-10-2010, 08:13 PM
This thread isn't about what I think or post. It's about you and luva being able to produce a pic of someone seemingly capable of pulling the amounts of pussy you both claim.

I had plans to post but now your scaring me...:lmao

Koolaid_Man
12-10-2010, 08:14 PM
I tell you what..go jerk off come back and we'll see what I can do for you...

YoungB
12-10-2010, 08:15 PM
Again, this thread isn't about stalling or trying to troll me. It's simply about whether or not you have the balls to do it. What do you have to lose?

djohn2oo8
12-10-2010, 08:16 PM
I tell you what..go jerk off come back and we'll see what I can do for you...

Damn shame, the intellectual fortitude of a 12 year old

Gutter92
12-10-2010, 08:16 PM
Why do you care about their personal lives? They get more dick than you, that's for sure bro.

djohn2oo8
12-10-2010, 08:19 PM
Seriously, we need DoK and M>S back, at least they were funny

frodo
Young, you know it's hopeless. Both of them are ugly as fuck; otherwise they'd just post a pic. We all know this to be true.

yup that's why he underwent a transex surgery and started living as a woman all the rest of life. he just chose to be a woman so he could entirely insulate his head with scarf whenever walking out of his lair.

Koolaid_Man
Again, this thread isn't about stalling or trying to troll me. It's simply about whether or not you have the balls to do it. What do you have to lose?

If you want something I would advise that you show some humility...if you keep up the smart talk and trying to be overly convincing to make me take on your challenge you're gonna miss the wondow of opportunity...You can't bait me...I'm the Polemic Master....you have a very long way to go to reach King Kools level way up there in the clouds...it ain't even close...:lol

ChrisHansen
12-10-2010, 08:20 PM
rememba det time Koolaid actually did post a picture of himself?

BUMP started making fun of him and then he took it off his photobucket the next day and threatened to find him and beat his ass:lmao

#41 Shoot Em Up
12-10-2010, 08:21 PM
I laugh at all these trick azz niggas who all on Luva and Kools tip.
Them two niggas make you all look silly

YoungB
12-10-2010, 08:24 PM
If you want something I would advise that you show some humility...if you keep up the smart talk and trying to be overly convincing to make me take on your challenge you're gonna miss the wondow of opportunity...You can't bait me...I'm the Polemic Master....you have a very long way to go to reach King Kools level way up there in the clouds...it ain't even close...:lol

This thread isn't about me asking you politely. It's about whether or not you and Luva are as badass as you say you are, and a picture says a thousand words :lol

Koolaid_Man
12-10-2010, 08:27 PM

BUMP started making fun of him and then he took it off his photobucket the next day and threatened to find him and beat his ass:lmao

:lol remember that time when you got fucked by a rapist...I got proof where's yours...

k-hXdXhswrI

YoungB

Crofl Crofl does bump still have it??

frodo
sand triggers all look rather similar imo. the greatests think similar, the shittiests look similar.

#41 Shoot Em Up
12-10-2010, 08:29 PM
sand triggers all look rather similar imo. the greatests think similar, the shittiests look similar.

come up with a new gimmick faggot

frodo
12-10-2010, 08:38 PM
come up with a new gimmick faggot

u tellin me that my posts are not yet unvisualized by mods, thanks.

YoungB
12-10-2010, 08:44 PM
u tellin me that my posts are not yet unvisualized by mods, thanks.

Crofl

YoungB
12-11-2010, 02:30 AM
:lol I never figured a couple of pussy pullin playas would be so scared

jestersmash
12-11-2010, 02:34 AM

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/5742/umadl.gif

wijayas
12-11-2010, 04:36 AM
A bot has the ability to be clever, you don't. Damn shame

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

wijayas
12-11-2010, 04:43 AM
I get mad pussy but I'm too cool to show my pic.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao.. This part i remember well.

The way lakavulva described it, he could have bedded more women than Wilt Chamberlain hundred times over...:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

wijayas
12-11-2010, 04:46 AM
Luva is awesome.

how does his cock taste?:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lma o

Koolaid_Man
12-11-2010, 12:07 PM
Crofl Crofl does bump still have it??

I got it..and it's clear to me you want it so so so bad...so much so till you're crofl....

ok queer here's the deal tell the board what a faggot you are and how you , midget, dpg, amd cry havoc be running trains on each other and fucking and sucking each others brains out and the fucking pic is yours...I will even frame it for you...:lmao

rickross
12-11-2010, 12:15 PM
yo whattup, another great pic of them:

http://www.iwt.net.au/production/s4/sparta3web.jpg

Koolaid_Man
12-11-2010, 12:21 PM
So this is what an OG like Rick Ross does with some of his time...post gay pics online of his conquests...now I know why that nigga never takes pictures with a female...

YoungB
12-11-2010, 01:58 PM
Again, this thread isn't for smacktalk or homosexual fantasies. This thread is for the baddest playas on spurstalk to post a pic proving they're really who they say they are before we can proceed..

Koolaid_Man
12-11-2010, 02:27 PM
Again, this thread isn't for smacktalk or homosexual fantasies. This thread is for the baddest playas on spurstalk to post a pic proving they're really who they say they are before we can proceed..

if anyone of you (besides Kori) can correctly asnswer the following question I will post the pic..any other comments besides a true attempt at the correct answer and you'll lose your opportunity...:toast so again what is it worth to ya to follow my instructions...:lol

Q. Why does Kori keep Kool in handcuffs?

A. ?

YoungB
12-11-2010, 02:34 PM
if anyone of you (besides Kori) can correctly asnswer the following question I will post the pic..any other comments besides a true attempt at the correct answer and you'll lose your opportunity...:toast so again what is it worth to ya to follow my instructions...:lol

Q. Why does Kori keep Kool in handcuffs?

A. ?

Again, this thread isn't about getting posters to say what you want to hear. It's about you and the now AWOL lakaluva posting a pic to show you're who you say you are, nothing more, nothing less.

Koolaid_Man
12-11-2010, 03:23 PM
Again, this thread isn't about getting posters to say what you want to hear. It's about you and the now AWOL lakaluva posting a pic to show you're who you say you are, nothing more, nothing less.

well now that was easy blown opportunity...maybe we can try again next year...:toast

YoungB
12-11-2010, 03:37 PM
well now that was easy blown opportunity...maybe we can try again next year...:toast

This thread isn't for making excuses about why you can't post a pic. It's pretty simple, it's about you posting or being outed as a fraud.

No manufacturing excuses ;)

YoungB
12-11-2010, 05:53 PM
2 days and still no pics..this is starting to get a bit fishy. Where are Kool and Luva?

YoungB
12-12-2010, 12:26 AM
Hey luva, I see you. Pics of you and the puerto rican you promised?

YoungB
12-12-2010, 03:51 PM
bump

YoungB
12-12-2010, 05:27 PM
Are you a girl? If so, I'll send you a pic. But you gonna have to send me a pic of that pussy as a trade off. Deal?

Again, this thread isn't about me or my gender. It's about whether or not you're a fraud and can prove yourself with a relatively simple task. You're either a fraud, or you're not. I thought you promised to post pics of your date with the puerto rican girl?

DPG21920
12-12-2010, 05:33 PM
This is kind of a ghey thread tbh...

YoungB
12-12-2010, 06:46 PM
I got that, lil nigga. Check ya inbox.:lol

Haven't gotten anything?

LnGrrrR
12-12-2010, 07:46 PM
Luva's too pussy to post pics of him with any girl. This is obvious. Just face it YoungB, Luva is all talk.

djohn2oo8
12-12-2010, 07:57 PM
Luva's too pussy to post pics of him with any girl. This is obvious. Just face it YoungB, Luva is all talk.

He can't post what he doesn't have

YoungB
12-12-2010, 08:00 PM

Yeah I just want everyone to know that it's just a 24/7 no lifer on the other side of the screen and ignore his threads..

Koolaid_Man
12-12-2010, 08:10 PM
Yeah I just want everyone to know that it's just a 24/7 no lifer on the other side of the screen and ignore his threads..

You got to Cool It Now Young B...

RZUq6N7Gx1c

Koolaid_Man
12-12-2010, 08:12 PM
you can make real G's into your popcorn love...lol

U86MVqiKuZE

YoungB
12-12-2010, 08:13 PM
:lol Nigga shut the fuck up you scary. Actions speak louder than words, and a picture is worth a thousand words, I think you know where this is going..you know what you gotta do to show me up. Anything else is a fail.

YoungB
12-12-2010, 08:21 PM
That nigga went searching in his inbox like a good lil mutt.

Cmon paki, all you IT students should know that it you get a notification of a new pm without having to actually go in the inbox. Maybe next semester you'll learn how to upload pics and show me a thing or two :lmao

YoungB
12-12-2010, 08:22 PM
Just tell me why a badass playa is so scared to show himself :lmao

djohn2oo8
12-12-2010, 08:28 PM
Look here , man. When a bitch begs to see me as much as you've begged to see me, all I do is text them a pic of my fat dick. Is that what you really after? I'll tell you what, if you're a girl or extremely feminine gay, I'll send you a pic. Just post one first so I know you not some hard up nigga getting his rocks off on the luvsta.

lil nigga actin like he actually likes women, how adorable

Koolaid_Man
12-12-2010, 08:28 PM
:lol Nigga shut the fuck up you scary. Actions speak louder than words, and a picture is worth a thousand words, I think you know where this is going..you know what you gotta do to show me up. Anything else is a fail.

aye...yo young b...I miss Michael Jackson...

oO8HJ0KUwdQ

djohn2oo8
12-12-2010, 08:29 PM
djohn, you lil gook nigga you. Your days are numbered.

The board will miss ya :lmao

YoungB
12-12-2010, 08:30 PM
:lmao So let me get this straight, neither of you have the balls enough to post a pic? :rollin

midnightpulp
12-12-2010, 08:31 PM
:lmao So let me get this straight, neither of you have the balls enough to post a pic? :rollin

Kool will never again post a pic of himself after BUMP said he looked like a retarded Tony Dungy. :lol

YoungB
12-12-2010, 08:32 PM
:lmao why the hell didn't anyone save the pic!!!!!!

Koolaid_Man
12-12-2010, 08:33 PM
Just tell me why a badass playa is so scared to show himself :lmao

this one is in my FAVE 5...there's a message from Kool to Young B in this one....

QNJL6nfu__Q

midnightpulp
12-12-2010, 08:34 PM
:lmao why the hell didn't anyone save the pic!!!!!!

Kool took it down too fast. He was embarrassed and shamed, looking like Tony Dungy's down-syndrome offspring.

The two fat white chicks he was with didn't help matters, either.

YoungB
12-12-2010, 08:48 PM
Kool took it down too fast. He was embarrassed and shamed, looking like Tony Dungy's down-syndrome offspring.

:lmao my first thought would have been to save before i ever refreshed the page, responded, or anything :rollin

Koolaid_Man
12-12-2010, 09:02 PM

ok let me post it now to prove you liar....:lmao

Seriously...I got some Kryptonite for you:

This one right here I got her in personal training....:lol

taHZf-Puf3c&NR=1

These are just random that I thought would cause you to sign off ST for the night..:lmao

jaaKXXJLokY V4_IQDpLV1M

YoungB
12-12-2010, 09:04 PM
Kool where's your pic brah

YoungB
12-12-2010, 09:07 PM
Twerka dirka

crofl wigger paki

djohn2oo8
12-12-2010, 09:11 PM
Hey, youngb, can you twirk it like them girls in the vid. If you can I'll send you a pic.

:wow

http://media.steampowered.com/steamcommunity/public/images/avatars/a5/a5132ebc508a56dd8cf8e9f487efee33408ad5d8_full.jpg

YoungB
12-12-2010, 09:13 PM
:lol I'll never take you guys seriously again, bunch of pussies and lames

Now every time I see a Kool post I picture a down syndrome Tony Dungy on the other side of the screen :rollin

midnightpulp
12-12-2010, 09:14 PM
:lol I'll never take you guys seriously again, bunch of pussies and lames

Now every time I see a Kool post I picture a down syndrome Tony Dungy on the other side of the screen :rollin

:lol

Koolaid_Man
12-12-2010, 09:16 PM
:lol

with all this shit I'm hittin you with you should be on the floor in the fetal position by now...

Imma show how Kool be doin these White Ho's....

W6NhuqM6aQ0

midnightpulp
12-12-2010, 09:19 PM
with all this shit I'm hittin you with you should be on the floor in the fetal position by now...

W6NhuqM6aQ0

Is that the girl you aspire to look like following your sexual reassignment surgery?

...if only I were a white girl...

YoungB
12-12-2010, 09:19 PM

W6NhuqM6aQ0

You mean to 2 fatasses next to you in your pic mr dungy? :lmao

djohn2oo8
12-12-2010, 09:25 PM

W6NhuqM6aQ0

You shake ya ass 4 men? :lol

Koolaid_Man
03-20-2013, 05:57 PM
another classic