PDA

View Full Version : Why the fuck is NBA TV showing TOR-DET over DAL-UTA tomorrow?

jARS mEsH sEt
12-11-2010, 01:50 AM
Are they fucking serious? Who the fuck wants to watch the shit stains of the east go against each other?

I realize it's not fan night but don't they care about ratings? Nobody is going to watch that shit. Utah-Dallas is a killer matchup.

Hell, literally every other matchup tomorrow is more worthy of national television.

MEM-LAC --> Blake Griffin
IND-ATL --> Granger / ATL has some solid athletic players, Horford is fucking good
BOS-CHA --> Rondo
MIN-CHI --> Rose
CLE-HOU --> Houston is the best of the worst in the west. They are better than their record
MIA-SAC --> bron/wade

phyzik
12-11-2010, 01:53 AM
Yeah, it sucks, but Im sure it has something to do with team/league contracts. They would probably rather not do it but they are obligated.

jARS mEsH sEt
12-11-2010, 01:56 AM
Guess I'll have to settle for listening to Raptors announcers sucking Bargnani's cock when utah-dal is on commercial on league pass. Fucking ridiculous.

rayjayjohnson
12-11-2010, 02:44 AM
Guess I'll have to settle for listening to Raptors announcers sucking Bargnani's cock when utah-dal is on commercial on league pass. Fucking ridiculous.

^this

raptors announcers are the worst in the league.

lefty
12-11-2010, 03:29 PM
^this

raptors announcers are the worst in the league.
They gave credit to the Nuggets yesterday
WTF are you talking about

Yeah, they have a tendency to overreact every time the Raptors score, but they are not homers (Matt Devlin and Armstrong are Americans; only Rautins is Canadian)

The worst announcers are the Cavs'