PDA

View Full Version : High School Football outdraws Hornets by over 11,000 people tonight

BRHornet45
12-11-2010, 03:24 AM
lol sons the Louisiana high school football playoff games tonight (2A & 3A) had an estimated 25,000 in attendance in the Superdome and directly next door in the arena the Hornets only had 14,000 with Kevin Durant and the Thunder in town. sons also the high school football fans got to park for only $5, but the Hornets fans had to pay $15 despite sharing the same damn Superdome parking garage.

jestersmash
12-11-2010, 03:26 AM
Well, at least you still have your savior Marco Belinelli.

BRHornet45
12-11-2010, 03:27 AM
son he dropped 22pts and 15pts in the last 2 games. its not his fault that Chris Copperfield and Coach Monty want to make Trevor "Glorified Devin Brown" Ariza the 1st scoring option.

jestersmash
12-11-2010, 03:33 AM
Monty needs to tell Chris Paul to grow a fucking pair and attempt some god damned shots in the 4th quarters of close games when he's reasonably open.

Anybody keeping track of of CP3's egregiously pussified offense in the 4th knew he was going to dish that ball to Belinelli for a potentially game-tying 3 at the end. It's not as if CP3 is aggressively drawing double teams left and right.

At some point you have to wonder if you can even call him a superstar at this moment in time. I've never seen a superstar player visibly terrified of taking clutch shots late in the 4th.

Blake
12-11-2010, 03:42 AM
Monty needs to tell Chris Paul to grow a fucking pair and attempt some god damned shots in the 4th quarters of close games when he's reasonably open.

Monty should not be an NBA head coach at this point, if ever.

BRHornet45
12-11-2010, 03:43 AM

Anybody keeping track of of CP3's egregiously pussified offense in the 4th knew he was going to dish that ball to Belinelli for a potentially game-tying 3 at the end. It's not as if CP3 is aggressively drawing double teams left and right.

At some point you have to wonder if you can even call him a superstar at this moment in time. I've never seen a superstar player visibly terrified of taking clutch shots late in the 4th.

son Chris Copperfield actually took a few more shots tonight than usual. I was truly shocked. He took 10 shots tonight which is more than he has been taking over the last 5 or 6 games. He is currently averaging a CAREER LOW in shot attempts this season with about 10-11 per game. I understand that he is a point guard and shouldn't have to be the leading scorer, but there is absolutely no legit reason why he can't shoot the ball at least 15 times per game. He has the ability to create his own shot, his shooting is accurate, and he has the ability to draw contact and get to the line. He could easily shoot the ball 15 times per game and still rack up 10+ assist while controlling the game like he has been doing for years.

Personally I am beginning to believe that he's taking the year off and waiting to be traded. I think that he is just going through all of the motions and not playing hard so that he won't get hurt again. I have never seen him pass up so many wide open shots and look flat out scared shitless to score. I hate to make that type of accusation, but it is pretty damn clear that he is not the same player and obviously not being aggressive in any way, shape, or form.

KapitanTutan
12-11-2010, 05:17 AM
Well, at least you still have your savior Marco Belinelli.

skut_farkus
12-11-2010, 05:24 AM
chris copperfield:lol

Texas_Ranger
12-11-2010, 05:43 AM
Hey, Jack did shoot 5/7 tonight. :rollin

Pelicans78
12-11-2010, 09:25 AM
I didn't watch the game, but CP3 can't take over a game right now. I don't know if its that bulky brace or what, but the team is opting to go to West late and he can't do shit when it counts. Like CP3, he's great in the 1st three quarters, but then teams get smart and put their SFs on him and shut him down. Pretty sad.

Monty has dropped the ball not putting Thornton in the rotation. This team has become terrible offensively, yet Monty continues to keep Thornton on the bench when he's clearly a guy who can bring a spark to the team.

CP3's a max player and opened his mouth all summer, yet he can't do shit when it counts.

Pelicans78
12-11-2010, 09:29 AM
The high school finals will always outdraw the Hornets even if their game was sold out. Bigger stadium.

People know this team is a fraud. They're not going to get fooled like 2007-2009 when the Hornets choked on Game 7 and lost the following season 121-63. Both games were the home finales. This team is at best a low seed in the playoffs. Monty is getting outcoached in the 2nd half and Demps is wearing blinders. The team is 3-7 since his lovely trade for Jack. The fans know this team is not going anywhere and that CP3 is a fraud.

BRHornet45
12-11-2010, 03:45 PM
The high school finals will always outdraw the Hornets even if their game was sold out. Bigger stadium.

People know this team is a fraud. They're not going to get fooled like 2007-2009 when the Hornets choked on Game 7 and lost the following season 121-63. Both games were the home finales. This team is at best a low seed in the playoffs. Monty is getting outcoached in the 2nd half and Demps is wearing blinders. The team is 3-7 since his lovely trade for Jack. The fans know this team is not going anywhere and that CP3 is a fraud.

son all that proves is that sports "fans" in the south are ignorant, simple minded, and posses low IQ's. Football is an entertaining and great sport to follow, but by the way most people obsesses over it and act as if football is the ONLY thing going on is silly. Its also the main reason as to why the South doesn't hardly have anything other than football when it comes to sports. Look at all of the other NBA teams in the south and all of them are struggling financially due to lack of fan support (New Orleans, Atlanta, Memphis, Charlotte). Baseball is also a joke in the south, just look at the Braves attendance.

j.dizzle
12-11-2010, 03:57 PM
son all that proves is that sports "fans" in the south are ignorant, simple minded, and posses low IQ's. Football is an entertaining and great sport to follow, but by the way most people obsesses over it and act as if football is the ONLY thing going on is silly. Its also the main reason as to why the South doesn't hardly have anything other than football when it comes to sports. Look at all of the other NBA teams in the south and all of them are struggling financially due to lack of fan support (New Orleans, Atlanta, Memphis, Charlotte). Baseball is also a joke in the south, just look at the Braves attendance.
Good points, most Hawks games are damn near empty whenever I see them on tv.They have some nice players so I dunno why its so hard for them to get ppl to go. I understand MLB games not being able to sell much in places like that but its a shame that NBA owners are struggling so much.

BRHornet45
12-11-2010, 04:00 PM
sons the cheapest tickets you can find right now for the two remaining home games for the Saints are between $90-$140 and it will be the usual 70,000+ sellout in the Dome .... the cheapest Hornets tickets for the next home game is $2 on stubhub and I guarantee they won't get 12,000 people lol.

fevertrees
12-11-2010, 04:59 PM
The traffic to the game yesterday was atrocious and fuck the Superdome Garage for opening lots at 5 bucks a pop for HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL...while Hornets season ticket holders still pay $15 to park!

MavDynasty
12-11-2010, 06:16 PM
tbh this is the SAME CP3 that deferred to Janero muthafuckin Pargo in the 4th quarter.

Cessation
12-11-2010, 06:17 PM
so what sig bet you lose fevertrees? lol

ChuckD
12-11-2010, 06:22 PM

Oh, I don't know about that. Mayflower vans could pull up anytime. :lol