PDA

View Full Version : What will the Lakers next collusion be?

Fabbs
12-11-2010, 11:29 AM
Since the Lameshow never has and never will earn anything fairly, what will be the next pampering diaper gift they will scheme and recieve?

Chris Paul?

Phildo has been experiencing irritabilty and bloating as Bynum is still out and he has to watch Kome shoot them out of more games. When will more help arrive?

NRHector
12-11-2010, 11:35 AM
Since the Lameshow never has and never will earn anything fairly, what will be the next pampering diaper gift they will scheme and recieve?

Chris Paul?

Phildo has been experiencing irritabilty and bloating as Bynum is still out and he has to watch Kome shoot them out of more games. When will more help arrive?before the All Star Game

Fabbs
12-11-2010, 11:55 AM
http://simpsonleblog.s.i.pic.centerblog.net/7o6nak0s.gif
I can make up multiple profiles.

Koolaid_Man
12-11-2010, 12:03 PM

Chris Paul?

Phildo has been experiencing irritabilty and bloating as Bynum is still out and he has to watch Kome shoot them out of more games. When will more help arrive?

Well if you must know...I'll go ahead and spill the beans a bit early...:lmao

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Misc/AndrewBynumtriestoblockDwightHoward_sshot.jpg

Fabbs
12-11-2010, 12:03 PM
http://simpsonleblog.s.i.pic.centerblog.net/7o6nak0s.gif

This is what Kori Ellis had to say to me:

Don't spam people's profile pages - thanks.

Fabbs
12-11-2010, 12:06 PM
Well if you must know...I'll go ahead and spill the beans a bit early...:lmao

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Misc/AndrewBynumtriestoblockDwightHoward_sshot.jpg
What that a Laker will foul and not get called for it X100 every playoff?
We knew that Kool Aids Gal.
Run along.

TheMACHINE
12-11-2010, 02:12 PM
Im looking forward for the sasha/many trade

SpursNextRomanEmpire
12-11-2010, 02:13 PM
I had a dream that they got John Wall

Fabbs
02-17-2011, 12:34 PM
Well Laker Krishnas?

Who will it be?

i MAke GOod POlls
02-17-2011, 12:36 PM
Artest for Ralph Wiggums, do it Mitch!

Fabbs
02-17-2011, 12:56 PM
I'll work on an Artest deal.
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports_magic/files/2010/03/steve-francis-picks-nose.jpg

Fabbs
02-17-2011, 01:01 PM
This one might be better.
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2753/4246392705_225924be75.jpg

poop
02-17-2011, 03:22 PM
like i said, only a matter of time until they land a top PG, most likely CP3 or deron williams.

i could totally see Utah doing some retarded blow-up move and sending him to LA for a couple scrubs.

jacobdrj
02-17-2011, 03:27 PM
Why does ANYONE think that the Lakers would EVER be looking for a PG. And a PG that isn't a particularly good 3 point shooter or defender, at that...

Passing PGs don't work in the triangle. When Payton played half a season with the Laker Super Friends, Kobe practically bailed on the team, furious he didn't have the ball in his hand when GP tried to run the pick-and-roll with Malone and Shaq. and GP was no super-defender by the time he was in a Laker uniform.

The only guys who I could think of that would have any value might be Kidd (not gonna happen, but is now a 3-point threat and can defend), Rondo (who can't shoot, will never be traded to the Lakers from Boston, but can defend like nobodies business) or Ben Gordon (who can't defend, but doesn't need the ball and can shoot like mad).

rickross
02-17-2011, 03:28 PM
like i said, only a matter of time until they land a top PG, most likely CP3 or deron williams.

i could totally see Utah doing some retarded blow-up move and sending him to LA for a couple scrubs.

dats quite probable. Dang, la wit dwill would be a HOF team. Officer deron would know who gets da ball and when... dat team would b straight up scary, nobody in da nba wouldnt wanna touch dem wit a 10ft pole.

rickross
02-17-2011, 03:31 PM
Why does ANYONE think that the Lakers would EVER be looking for a PG. And a PG that isn't a particularly good 3 point shooter or defender, at that...

Passing PGs don't work in the triangle. When Payton played half a season with the Laker Super Friends, Kobe practically bailed on the team, furious he didn't have the ball in his hand when GP tried to run the pick-and-roll with Malone and Shaq. and GP was no super-defender by the time he was in a Laker uniform.

The only guys who I could think of that would have any value might be Kidd (not gonna happen, but is now a 3-point threat and can defend), Rondo (who can't shoot, will never be traded to the Lakers from Boston, but can defend like nobodies business) or Ben Gordon (who can't defend, but doesn't need the ball and can shoot like mad).

deron can shoot like crazy, underated defender especially come playoff time and he can play off ball... and he a smart player. Kobe has matured now and he knows to pass da ball to the dominant player in order 2 get da ring. :lol 6-24 included.

ohmwrecker
02-17-2011, 03:32 PM
I'm almost embarrassed to admit that Fabbs and Lefty stole the Ralph Wiggum pic idea from me. The difference is . . . I only used it once.

lefty
02-17-2011, 03:38 PM
I'm almost embarrassed to admit that Fabbs and Lefty stole the Ralph Wiggum pic idea from me. The difference is . . . I only used it once.
What?
When?

monosylab1k
02-17-2011, 04:26 PM
Manu > Collusion

ElNono
02-17-2011, 04:26 PM
What did prompt this forum run?

JamStone
02-17-2011, 04:35 PM
Ron Artest
Luke Walton
Derrick Caracter
rights to Kobe's illegitimate son

for

Andre Iguodala
Marreesse Speights

cobbler
02-17-2011, 05:12 PM

One word....

Tank!

ohmwrecker
02-17-2011, 05:17 PM
What?
When?

It was one of those "RJ sucks" threads. I don't remember seeing it before I used it there.

Kyle Orton
02-17-2011, 05:21 PM
Sorry but MultiFabbs has been using the Ralph Wiggums shtick even before Jefferson went to the Spurs. Don't be ashamed though, it's not a shtick you want credit for.

ohmwrecker
02-17-2011, 05:23 PM
Sorry but MultiFabbs has been using the Ralph Wiggums shtick even before Jefferson went to the Spurs. Don't be ashamed though, it's not a shtick you want credit for.

It's a burden lifted tbh.

BlairForceDejuan
02-17-2011, 05:40 PM
Lakeshow is days away from getting Pujols.

TampaDude
02-17-2011, 05:42 PM
Lakeshow is days away from getting Pujols.

Yup...and Stern will allow him to carry his bat on the court. :lol

DMC
02-17-2011, 06:13 PM
They are looking at trading Shannon Brown and Luke Walton for Ramon Sessions.

jacobdrj
02-17-2011, 06:19 PM
deron can shoot like crazy, underated defender especially come playoff time and he can play off ball... and he a smart player. Kobe has matured now and he knows to pass da ball to the dominant player in order 2 get da ring. :lol 6-24 included.

I made the conscious decision to avoid mentioning Deron, partly because of the recent Slone situation, and partly because I think he might be the best or 2nd best PG in the NBA behind Derrick Rose. And I don't see either player taking any kind of back seat to Kobe. If Kobe can handle deferring, so be it.

Also, I actually think it is possible to get at least Ben Gordon in some kind of realistic way. He would fit like a glove in the triangle, next to a big like Pau and a scorer like Kobe.

DMC
12-09-2019, 12:09 AM
I guess we know the answer to this question now.

This is why the Spurs rings will forever be sweeter than the bought and paid for rings these mega teams manufacture. No one wanted the Spurs to win, but they did. No top level talents ever joined the Spurs to collude. They just played well every year and had their shots when the time was right. Then you're back to the same old narrative based super team in mega cities shtick. The NBA visits that well yet again. Maybe we'll have 15 years of LA vs Boston. That would be so entertaining.

In some ways you cannot blame AD or Lebron. AD was on a team for years with almost zero help. They did not attract nor invest even with one of the best 1st overall picks since James. Then you look at Lebron, Cleveland was saddling him with the likes of George Hill and JR Smith, and a worn out Kevin Love and he still dragged them to the Finals. The NBA and the franchises are complicit in all of it. It doesn't matter who drafts 1st overall in many instances since that person will be groomed for one of the few coastal teams that attracts free agents.

I guess you can either accept the NBA as a narrative based drama series that wants to keep getting renewed or you can take your ball and go home.

Spurtacular
12-10-2019, 07:34 PM

This is why the Spurs rings will forever be sweeter than the bought and paid for rings these mega teams manufacture. No one wanted the Spurs to win, but they did. No top level talents ever joined the Spurs to collude. They just played well every year and had their shots when the time was right.

Laker-Lover Stern making sure Duncan didn't go to the Celtics might have something to do with all that, tbh.

namlook
12-10-2019, 08:09 PM
Laker-Lover Stern making sure Duncan didn't go to the Celtics might have something to do with all that, tbh.

Laker hater Stern killed the Lakers for almost a decade by stepping in to cancel the CP3 trade after it was a done deal.

ambchang
12-10-2019, 09:37 PM
Laker hater Stern killed the Lakers for almost a decade by stepping in to cancel the CP3 trade after it was a done deal.

So Kobe is so great because of his five rings. Cp3 got zero. Why would he make a difference?

Spurtacular
12-10-2019, 09:40 PM

This true? This is the first I'm hearing about this. Tell me more.

namlook
12-11-2019, 04:43 AM
So Kobe is so great because of his five rings. Cp3 got zero. Why would he make a difference?

Kobe and CP3 would have complimented each other well and would have been lethal.

This true? This is the first I'm hearing about this. Tell me more.

https://www.sbnation.com/2016/12/8/13857762/chris-paul-trade-veto-lakers-anniversary-what-if

(https://www.sbnation.com/2016/12/8/13857762/chris-paul-trade-veto-lakers-anniversary-what-if)

LkrFan
12-11-2019, 07:06 AM

This is why the Spurs rings will forever be sweeter than the bought and paid for rings these mega teams manufacture. No one wanted the Spurs to win, but they did. No top level talents ever joined the Spurs to collude. They just played well every year and had their shots when the time was right. Then you're back to the same old narrative based super team in mega cities shtick. The NBA visits that well yet again. Maybe we'll have 15 years of LA vs Boston. That would be so entertaining.

In some ways you cannot blame AD or Lebron. AD was on a team for years with almost zero help. They did not attract nor invest even with one of the best 1st overall picks since James. Then you look at Lebron, Cleveland was saddling him with the likes of George Hill and JR Smith, and a worn out Kevin Love and he still dragged them to the Finals. The NBA and the franchises are complicit in all of it. It doesn't matter who drafts 1st overall in many instances since that person will be groomed for one of the few coastal teams that attracts free agents.

I guess you can either accept the NBA as a narrative based drama series that wants to keep getting renewed or you can take your ball and go home.

How did I miss this shit post? :lol

Your Spurs have no room. I find it peculiar that the 1996 Spurs went 62-20 (https://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/SAS/1995.html)that year, but went 20-62 the next. Same roster. And they had a top 50 player. Perhaps they tanked and colluded with Stern to draft some skinny Wake Forest dude? F:lolH

It worked to the tune of 4.61 titles* so I guess it's good, right? :lol

And let's talk about the inventor or Load Management, MAGA Pop himself. For years, Jim, Manu, or Pork-her** sat games with the DNP-REST caption next to their names. It was quite predictable too. 3 games in 4 nights, B2Bs, etc., even on nationally televised games - Pop didn't give a John Clawd Van Damn. That's cheating the game and the fans who pay their hard earned cash to attend these games. SMH

But back on topic :lol - the Lakers are not a super team. They only have 2 stars. Many pundits said the Lakers wouldn't amount to shit this year. Bron is too old. Brow is too injury prone. The Lakers have no bench. Yada yada yada.

They crowned the true super team across the hall. You farmers did too. If ANY team colluded, it was the Toenail Clippers. Nobody saw Paul George going there, or Moe Harkless. Kiwi was expected because the Clipps followed him around smelling his farts all last year. What Paul George did, along with The Logo, was foul (collusion).

This is a player's league. The media tried to strong arm the Pels into sending AD to MAGA Boston. Rich Paul then came thru in the Klutch and the rest is history :lol

*1999 season was a 50-game, strike shortened one. The math: 50/82 = 0.61. That title det year is 0.61. :lmao

**"her" is Erin Barry. His teammate's wife. I guess you would call TP a team playa :lmao

LkrFan
12-11-2019, 07:12 AM

I know right? That farmer need to stop with all that Hollywood bullshit :lol

ambchang
12-11-2019, 08:18 AM
Kobe and CP3 would have complimented each other well and would have been lethal.

https://www.sbnation.com/2016/12/8/13857762/chris-paul-trade-veto-lakers-anniversary-what-if

(https://www.sbnation.com/2016/12/8/13857762/chris-paul-trade-veto-lakers-anniversary-what-if)

Two ball dominant players complimenting each other :lol

They’d be going at each others throats in about 30 seconds blaming the other for the loss while “taking responsibilities as the leader”

LkrFan
12-11-2019, 09:04 AM

You gots to be trolling. Kobe and CP would have been lethal. You act like LBJ and Wade (two ball dominant players) wouldn't have worked either. 2 rangs later... 1 rang at the expense of your Spurs :lol

Then Kobe and CP would have been joined by Dwert. Kobe/CP/Dwert would have rang. Mark Cuban knew it. MAGA Pop knew it. Dan Gilbert knew it. So Stern stepped in and nixed the deal.

Funny how things turn out. Stern nixed a perfectly legal deal. CP goes to LA...Clippers and Nawlins "won" the 2012 lottery. Lakers tank and go lotto for 6 years, stacking young assets. Only to end up with the Kang AND Nawlins 2012 #1 lotto pick. Ain't that a beotch? :lmao

LkrFan
12-11-2019, 09:10 AM
Two ball dominant players complimenting each other :lol

They’d be going at each others throats in about 30 seconds blaming the other for the loss while “taking responsibilities as the leader”

Is det how it went down for Bron and Wade? :lol

You act like Kobe couldn't play off ball. He could and would have been thrilled to do so.

Kobe was the defacto PG all them years because we had no one else who could do it. Don't say Fish either. He was more of a SG in a PG's body. Catch, shoot, defend (fl:lolp) was his game. He hit some real big shots tho, to his credit 0.4 comes to mind :lol

We got Nash. Finally we have someone to take the ball handling duties from Kobe. Nope! The fucker got hurt and it never came to fruition. SMH

ambchang
12-11-2019, 09:12 AM
You gots to be trolling. Kobe and CP would have been lethal. You act like LBJ and Wade (two ball dominant players) wouldn't have worked either. 2 rangs later... 1 rang at the expense of your Spurs :lol

Then Kobe and CP would have been joined by Dwert. Kobe/CP/Dwert would have rang. Mark Cuban knew it. MAGA Pop knew it. Dan Gilbert knew it. So Stern stepped in and nixed the deal.

Funny how things turn out. Stern nixed a perfectly legal deal. CP goes to LA...Clippers and Nawlins "won" the 2012 lottery. Lakers tank and go lotto for 6 years, stacking young assets. Only to end up with the Kang AND Nawlins 2012 #1 lotto pick. Ain't that a beotch? :lmao

:lol comparing to Lebron and wade. Kobe and cp3 wouldn’t even be two wades.

I can agree on you on team stacking though. Only thing that got the lakers ringing.

ambchang
12-11-2019, 09:15 AM
Is det how it went down for Bron and Wade? :lol

You act like Kobe couldn't play off ball. He could and would have been thrilled to do so.

Kobe was the defacto PG all them years because we had no one else who could do it. Don't say Fish either. He was more of a SG in a PG's body. Catch, shoot, defend (fl:lolp) was his game. He hit some real big shots tho, to his credit 0.4 comes to mind :lol

We got Nash. Finally we have someone to take the ball handling duties from Kobe. Nope! The fucker got hurt and it never came to fruition. SMH

Kobe can be a great second fiddle. Third best all time behind magic and pippen, maybe fourth behind mchale as well

LkrFan
12-11-2019, 09:49 AM
^ :lmao

LkrFan
12-11-2019, 12:08 PM
:lol comparing to Lebron and wade. Kobe and cp3 wouldn’t even be two wades.

I can agree on you on team stacking though. Only thing that got the lakers ringing.

:lmao

Trick question: who is a better player, Fish or CP3?

LkrFan
12-11-2019, 12:11 PM
Kobe can be a great second fiddle. Third best all time behind magic and pippen, maybe fourth behind mchale as well

Kobe (rightfully so) was made 2nd fiddle by Phil in the beginning. By 2003 he was legit 1B at worst. Remember, that was the year he ballooned to 405lbs and saw Kevin T-Rex Willis bust his ass up and down the court...and the blasted Spurs closing out The Forum. SMDH

Trick question: who is the best player on the 2019-2020 Lakers?

Chucho
12-11-2019, 12:15 PM

See, your Kobe hatred is showing again. I've said it before, he's the greatest B player in NBA history. So much so that people think he was a legit Alpha cornerstone who could carry teams. He had a motor, but always needed a beefy transmission to drive that shit.

Chucho
12-11-2019, 12:15 PM
Kobe (rightfully so) was made 2nd fiddle by Phil in the beginning. By 2003 he was legit 1B at worst. Remember, that was the year he ballooned to 405lbs and saw Kevin T-Rex Willis bust his ass up and down the court...and the blasted Spurs closing out The Forum. SMDH

Klutch. Period.

LkrFan
12-11-2019, 12:17 PM
Klutch. Period.

Well played :lol

ambchang
12-11-2019, 12:30 PM
:lmao

Trick question: who is a better player, Fish or CP3?

Cp3 for sure. I’m waiting on your retarded response though, you have an ability to outdo yourself every time.

ambchang
12-11-2019, 12:32 PM

That’s why the lakers were annihilated in 03 by the spurs and embarrass at the brightest stage by the pistons the next year. Kobe got his alpha wish and proceeded to miss the playoffs and go bounced by the :lol Suns :lol tw:lol times in the first round.

ambchang
12-11-2019, 12:35 PM
See, your Kobe hatred is showing again. I've said it before, he's the greatest B player in NBA history. So much so that people think he was a legit Alpha cornerstone who could carry teams. He had a motor, but always needed a beefy transmission to drive that shit.

I can see your point. I’m not saying he can’t possibly be the best beta of all time but when you look at the body of work, I’d say magic was clearly better overall and pippen and mchale didn’t go into a power struggle to set their teams back years like Kobe did. Stern came in to save the day but that’s not because kobe was a greater best man than pippen or mchale, it’s just that he was in LA.

LkrFan
12-11-2019, 01:04 PM
Cp3 for sure. I’m waiting on your retarded response though, you have an ability to outdo yourself every time.

If Kobe won all 5 rings with Fisher as his "PG" wouldn't one deduce that he'd win at least as much with a better rebounder, better passer, better defender, better shooter, and better facilitator of an offense? Fish is clutch because he was option 5 on better teams. CP was option 1 or 2 on inferior ones.

If you can't see how CP and Kobe AND likely Dwert wouldn't rang I don't know what to tell you. :lol

Fish's "defense" got a lot of perimeter players paid - including Tony Pork-her :lmao

LkrFan
12-11-2019, 01:07 PM
That’s why the lakers were annihilated in 03 by the spurs and embarrass at the brightest stage by the pistons the next year. Kobe got his alpha wish and proceeded to miss the playoffs and go bounced by the :lol Suns :lol tw:lol times in the first round.

Stoudemire, Prime Nash, Matrix, Barbosa vs Kobe, Odumb, Smush, Chris Mihm, and Kwame Brown. Seems fair :lol

All stars are highlighted. F:lolH

LkrFan
12-11-2019, 01:08 PM
I can see your point. I’m not saying he can’t possibly be the best beta of all time but when you look at the body of work, I’d say magic was clearly better overall and pippen and mchale didn’t go into a power struggle to set their teams back years like Kobe did. Stern came in to save the day but that’s not because kobe was a greater best man than pippen or mchale, it’s just that he was in LA.

Magic is a top 10 player, yet you calling him a beta? And you expect to be taken seriously? :lol

DMC
12-11-2019, 01:16 PM
How did I miss this shit post? :lol

Your Spurs have no room. I find it peculiar that the 1996 Spurs went 62-20 (https://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/SAS/1995.html)that year, but went 20-62 the next. Same roster. And they had a top 50 player. Perhaps they tanked and colluded with Stern to draft some skinny Wake Forest dude? F:lolH

Stopped reading after this. Google is tu amigo.

LkrFan
12-11-2019, 01:20 PM
Stopped reading after this. Google is tu amigo.

:lol

You read my shit. Unless you been recently diagnosed with liabetes :lol

ambchang
12-11-2019, 02:06 PM
If Kobe won all 5 rings with Fisher as his "PG" wouldn't one deduce that he'd win at least as much with a better rebounder, better passer, better defender, better shooter, and better facilitator of an offense? Fish is clutch because he was option 5 on better teams. CP was option 1 or 2 on inferior ones.

If you can't see how CP and Kobe AND likely Dwert wouldn't rang I don't know what to tell you. :lol

Fish's "defense" got a lot of perimeter players paid - including Tony Pork-her :lmao

The funny thing is this is exactly what I thought your retarded ass would say, as if shaq and MVPau weren’t in the equation.

Going from shaq kobe or MVPau kobe to kobe whoever is more than one step of change. The most important change is that kobe is going from beta to alpha, which we have witnessed leads to missed playoffs and first round exits.

And yes MVPau was still there, but he was mentally checked out after l:lolsinf his gf.

Stoudemire, Prime Nash, Matrix, Barbosa vs Kobe, Odumb, Smush, Chris Mihm, and Kwame Brown. Seems fair :lol

That’s why the lakers were 7th or 8th seed. Laker fan once again throwing odom under the bus.

Magic is a top 10 player, yet you calling him a beta? And you expect to be taken seriously? :lol

He wasn’t from 80 to 85? He was arguably a beta until 1986. Read up on your history book son.

DMC
12-11-2019, 02:06 PM

You read my shit. Unless you been recently diagnosed with liabetes :lol

DRob and Rifleman were out all season. The leading scorer played overseas the year prior (Dominique). Not the same roster.

RIF

LkrFan
12-11-2019, 02:10 PM
DRob and Rifleman were out all season. The leading scorer played overseas the year prior (Dominique). Not the same roster.

RIF

Being held out is a more apt description. MAGA Pop had his eye on the prize: Jim Dunan

I ain't mad tho. Boston had the most ping pong balls det year. San Antonio Spurs getting him is the lesser of two evils :lol

LkrFan
12-11-2019, 02:16 PM
ambchink can't count. Odumb NEVER made an all star team and is overrated by you farmers. He showed some promise as a Heat player in the Leastern Conference. As a Laker he was inconsistent at best until MVPau moved him to the bench.

MVPau came to the Lakers in 2008, midseason. He was NOT there when we had Smush. But go off son :lol

Phoenix had 3 all stars and a 6MOY candidate in Barbosa. Of course they beat Kobe. Kobe went to war with a wet popgun until he got help in 2008.

This MVPau shit is comical. He was 0-12 as an alpha in Memphis. Won 2 rangs B2B when Kobe held his hand. Then hasn't won shit since he left Kobe. Go off ambchink. Go off :lol

DMC
12-11-2019, 05:10 PM
Being held out is a more apt description. MAGA Pop had his eye on the prize: Jim Dunan

I ain't mad tho. Boston had the most ping pong balls det year. San Antonio Spurs getting him is the lesser of two evils :lol

Your assessment is still wrong - Spurs did not have the same roster.

Either way, what does that have to do with anything I said? There's a reason the Lakers and Celtics have half the NBA titles.

LkrFan
12-11-2019, 05:35 PM
Your assessment is still wrong - Spurs did not have the same roster.

Either way, what does that have to do with anything I said? There's a reason the Lakers and Celtics have half the NBA titles.

Lakers: the Logo. Best GM in NBA history. He won titles as a player and put together Showtime, Shaq & Kobe, then he went to Memphis and sent us MVPau :lmao

Boston won 13 of their "titles" in the 50s and 60s. Their teams were stacked and there was no such thing as free agency. I'm sure Bill Russell didn't like not being able to stay in the same hotel or eat at the same restaurant as the his white teammates. If free agency existed back then, they are light 5-7 rangs tbh.

That's why. Oh, and before this current CBA fucked it all up, LA had deeper pockets than most teams. Mega free agents were always rumored to go there (leverage).

Lastly, location location location. Would you honestly rather live in Fat Antonio or LA? :downspin:

ambchang
12-11-2019, 10:01 PM
ambchink can't count. Odumb NEVER made an all star team and is overrated by you farmers. He showed some promise as a Heat player in the Leastern Conference. As a Laker he was inconsistent at best until MVPau moved him to the bench.

MVPau came to the Lakers in 2008, midseason. He was NOT there when we had Smush. But go off son :lol

Phoenix had 3 all stars and a 6MOY candidate in Barbosa. Of course they beat Kobe. Kobe went to war with a wet popgun until he got help in 2008.

This MVPau shit is comical. He was 0-12 as an alpha in Memphis. Won 2 rangs B2B when Kobe held his hand. Then hasn't won shit since he left Kobe. Go off ambchink. Go off :lol

When did I say what you said? I can’t write in Español so I can’t help you there.

But when it was kobe was 4-2 vs duncan, teammates don’t matter.

namlook
12-12-2019, 04:27 AM

Selective memory. Kobe was completely capable. The 2001 WCF was the real NBA finals that year with the two best teams (Lakers/Spurs), and Kobe at age 22 was the alpha and MVP of that series, 33 / 7 /7 / 51%, sweeping the second best team in the league with the largest point differential in WCF history, +22 per game.

LkrFan
12-12-2019, 06:11 AM
Selective memory. Kobe was completely capable. The 2001 WCF was the real NBA finals that year with the two best teams (Lakers/Spurs), and Kobe at age 22 was the alpha and MVP of that series, 33 / 7 /7 / 51%, sweeping the second best team in the league with the largest point differential in WCF history, +22 per game.

ambchang put down your chopsticks and come :downspin: this shiiiiiiiiiiiiit :rollin :lmao :rollin

LkrFan
12-12-2019, 06:16 AM
When did I say what you said? I can’t read or write in English very well so I can’t help you there.

My bad :cry

But when it was kobe was 4-2 vs duncan, teammates don’t matter.

Correction: it IS advantage Kobe 4-2 in the playoffs when when both players played. That's a PERMANENT shitstain on Jim's legacy that all you farmers have to live with. I'm gonna keep reminding ya about it along with his Olympic futility :lmao

ambchang
12-12-2019, 06:43 AM

:lol you serious? You realize he was basically Tony Parker in 07 for that series, right?

Spurs had their entire defense around shaq and Kobe went up against Antonio Daniels and terry porter.

ambchang
12-12-2019, 06:45 AM
My bad :cry

Correction: it IS advantage Kobe 4-2 in the playoffs when when both players played. That's a PERMANENT shitstain on Jim's legacy that all you farmers have to live with. I'm gonna keep reminding ya about it along with his Olympic futility :lmao

So teammates matter now?

And Kobe couldn’t even make it far enough to meet the spurs without shaq or MVPau is somehow an advantage to kobe.

Hey, Nash is 2-1 vs Kobe in the playoffs, Nash must be better than Kobe. But but but teammates :cry

LkrFan
12-12-2019, 07:04 AM
So teammates matter now?

And Kobe couldn’t even make it far enough to meet the spurs without shaq or MVPau is somehow an advantage to kobe.

Hey, Nash is 2-1 vs Kobe in the playoffs, Nash must be better than Kobe. But but but teammates :cry

It's a team sport. Teammates always mattered son. Jim never won a title with a supporting cast as bad as Kwame Brown, Smush and the rest of the Get Fresh Crew. Neither did Shaq.

Shaq is the "most dominant ever" who is known mostly for dunking on players and scoring. Kobe has more points than him, all-time AND more rangs.

Kobe is better than Jim head to head in the playoffs when both players played, had 2 Gold Medals** vs 1 Bronze* by Jim, has a wife and kids living under his roof (not by court order either :lol), has an Oscar, and doesn't have to work part-time as a coach to make ends meet (i.e. child support payments, mortgage payments on that $1 million dollar gym he bought mi amig:lol, and alimony payments).

Yet white media says both Shaq and Jim are better? F:lolH

*visual proof of his internationally known Olympic shitstain

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTR6GrKmF0KogIwCayiyGcUGblb0FX p9zfvkTZSMnZZ27f_VAPu

**compared to Kobe's Gold Medal in 2008
https://s.yimg.com/uu/api/res/1.2/WNT4YCumv8VDSTxQx1GQgw--~B/aD0yMDk0O3c9MzAwMDtzbT0xO2FwcGlkPXl0YWNoeW9u/http://media.zenfs.com/en/homerun/feed_manager_auto_publish_494/d501feb3380dcbc93667804e0e9795ca

**And 2012
http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Kobe+Bryant+Olympics+Day+16+Basketball+KeoQ0sqZSOd l.jpg

:toast

DMC
12-12-2019, 07:22 AM
Lakers: the Logo. Best GM in NBA history. He won titles as a player and put together Showtime, Shaq & Kobe, then he went to Memphis and sent us MVPau :lmao

Boston won 13 of their "titles" in the 50s and 60s. Their teams were stacked and there was no such thing as free agency. I'm sure Bill Russell didn't like not being able to stay in the same hotel or eat at the same restaurant as the his white teammates. If free agency existed back then, they are light 5-7 rangs tbh.

That's why. Oh, and before this current CBA fucked it all up, LA had deeper pockets than most teams. Mega free agents were always rumored to go there (leverage).

Lastly, location location location. Would you honestly rather live in Fat Antonio or LA? :downspin:

How many of LA's titles came from another state?

Boston got 10 of their rings by raping your team annually.

The rings won in those days should be wiped from the annals of NBA history. It should restart after the merger.

The NBA works from profit sharing, so the small market teams pretend the NBA draft is to make them more competitive but in reality they are sifting through talent to find the superstars they can send to larger markets to create profit sharing revenue for the NBA.

DMC
12-12-2019, 07:27 AM
It's a team sport. Teammates always mattered son. Jim never won a title with a supporting cast as bad as Kwame Brown, Smush and the rest of the Get Fresh Crew. Neither did Shaq.

Shaq is the "most dominant ever" who is known mostly for dunking on players and scoring. Kobe has more points than him, all-time AND more rangs.

Kobe is better than Jim head to head in the playoffs when both players played, had 2 Gold Medals** vs 1 Bronze* by Jim, has a wife and kids living under his roof (not by court order either :lol), has an Oscar, and doesn't have to work part-time as a coach to make ends meet (i.e. child support payments, mortgage payments on that $1 million dollar gym he bought mi amig:lol, and alimony payments).

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTR6GrKmF0KogIwCayiyGcUGblb0FX p9zfvkTZSMnZZ27f_VAPu

https://s.yimg.com/uu/api/res/1.2/WNT4YCumv8VDSTxQx1GQgw--~B/aD0yMDk0O3c9MzAwMDtzbT0xO2FwcGlkPXl0YWNoeW9u/http://media.zenfs.com/en/homerun/feed_manager_auto_publish_494/d501feb3380dcbc93667804e0e9795ca

**And 2012
http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Kobe+Bryant+Olympics+Day+16+Basketball+KeoQ0sqZSOd l.jpg

Your Lebron, Boozer and Odom were on that 2004 team. You've no room.

LkrFan
12-12-2019, 07:50 AM
How many of LA's titles came from another state?

If I buy a car in California and move to Texas, is that "California car" still my car? If I married a girl in Washington state, and move to Arizona, is she still my bitch? :lmao

Just because a franchise moves to a different part of the country doesn't mean the titles don't transfer with the team. -200 points for tryna mislead these farmers :lol

Boston got 10 of their rings by raping your team annually.

You talking about 50 years ago when neither you or me were even born yet? :lol

No free agency. No "brotha" would've willingly stayed in MAGA Boston back then, unless they had toPERIOD.

From 1986 to 2008, they won 2 rangs. How many have the Lakers won since 1987? :wow

The rings won in those days should be wiped from the annals of NBA history. It should restart after the merger.

Okay. Take away Boston's 10 rangs from the 50s and 60s, and then take away Minneapolis Lakers 5. Boiled down:

Lakers 11
Boston 7
Bulls 6
Dubs 5
Spurs 4.61

We still winning :tosst

The NBA works from profit sharing, so the small market teams pretend the NBA draft is to make them more competitive but in reality they are sifting through talent to find the superstars they can send to larger markets to create profit sharing revenue for the NBA.

Yep, your Spurs been getting Purple and Gold foodstamps for years to subsidize Jim and Amy's divorce :lol

Small market teams will keep fucking up. Look at Milwaukee (KAJ --> Lakers)
Look at Orlando (Shaq --> Lakers)
Look at Memphis (MVPau for Kwame :lol)
Look at Nawlins (AD for Longo package :lol)

Lakers will stay relevant as long as these rich white guys keep buying NBA teams as "investments" tbh. Any idea who the next Laker star from a small market team will be? Here's a hint: his lil brother plays for the LA Defenders. :toast

The Bucks couldn't keep a disgruntled KAJ back in the day. Perhaps history repeats itself? :rollin :lmao :rollin

LkrFan
12-12-2019, 07:52 AM
Your Lebron, Boozer and Odom were on that 2004 team. You've no room.

:lol - I knew you'd go there. Here's my retort: Jim led Baby Bron to Bronze. Kobe led Bron to B2B Golds. The difference is leadership. :downspin:

ambchang
12-12-2019, 09:46 AM

Duncan won a title in 03 with no other player even remotely close to an all-star. Just because it said Parker, Ginobili and Robinson didn't mean those are prime versions. The second best player on that team was Jackson.

And again, throwing Odom and the Juice under the bus. I am not saying Kobe should win a championship, but he should make the playoffs that year. MVPau, in that same year, had Bonzi Wells (Juice level), Stromile Swift (:lol), Mile Miller (aka worst ROY of all time, and most definitely not as good as Odom) as his sidekicks, and other main characters like Jason Williams, Brian Cardinal, Dahtay Jones and Earl Watson. Guess what? The Grizzlies made the playoffs.

Kobe scored a lot of points, because he shot a lot. He kept getting the green light to chuck, and as a result, as the most bricks in the history of the league, which would likely never be surpassed.

Oh, wait, the previous statement you said teammates always matter, but now, it's :cry Kobe More RANGS :cry At least stay consistent in the same post.

**And 2012

Teammates always mattered son

But Kobe is better because he has better team accolades.

ambchang
12-12-2019, 09:50 AM
:lol - I knew you'd go there. Here's my retort: Jim led Baby Bron to Bronze. Kobe led Bron to B2B Golds. The difference is leadership. :downspin:

Kobe played like shit in 08, Lebron led him to the Gold. The media was busy talking about "intangibles" and "leadership" because, once again, Kobe couldn't win shit without someone dragging him.

DMC
12-12-2019, 09:56 AM
If I buy a car in California and move to Texas, is that "California car" still my car? If I married a girl in Washington state, and move to Arizona, is she still my bitch? :lmao

Just because a franchise moves to a different part of the country doesn't mean the titles don't transfer with the team. -200 points for tryna mislead these farmers :lol

If you bought the car in the 50' and 60' it's still your car. If you got it for 61% of full price, it's the same car. You seem to make exceptions when it suits you.

You talking about 50 years ago when neither you or me were even born yet? :lol

Speak for yourself Paco. You legrode a team with a ton of rings that were achieved before you were born. My team had zero when I became a fan. Anyone can hop a bandwagon.

No free agency. No "brotha" would've willingly stayed in MAGA Boston back then, unless they had toPERIOD.

Yet they still pushed your shit in during the 2008 Finals, they did.

From 1986 to 2008, they won 2 rangs. How many have the Lakers won since 1987? :wow

When you became a fan, I'd bet the Lakers were the world champs the previous year.

You povertyball fans have zero shame in joppin' det wagon.

Okay. Take away Boston's 10 rangs from the 50s and 60s, and then take away Minneapolis Lakers 5. Boiled down:

Lakers 11
Boston 7
Bulls 6
Dubs 5
Spurs 4.61

We still winning :tosst

Yep, your Spurs been getting Purple and Gold foodstamps for years to subsidize Jim and Amy's divorce :lol

Small market teams will keep fucking up. Look at Milwaukee (KAJ --> Lakers)
Look at Orlando (Shaq --> Lakers)
Look at Memphis (MVPau for Kwame :lol)
Look at Nawlins (AD for Longo package :lol)

Lakers will stay relevant as long as these rich white guys keep buying NBA teams as "investments" tbh. Any idea who the next Laker star from a small market team will be? Here's a hint: his lil brother plays for the LA Defenders. :toast

The Bucks couldn't keep a disgruntled KAJ back in the day. Perhaps history repeats itself? :rollin :lmao :rollin

Bottom line: Regardless who has the most rings, you picked the winning team and decided that was your team. I'd bet you always used the Madden team in EA Sports.

Also, anyone who prefers Lakersground Faggotry and Worship Site over ST is a faggot. You're here, obviously you agree.

DMC
12-12-2019, 10:55 AM

Year Player G PTS TRB AST STL BLK TOV PTS TRB AST STL BLK TOV
2012 Carmelo 8 130 38 10 4 0 7 16.3 4.8 1.3 0.5 0.0 0.9
2012 Kobe 8 97 14 10 9 0 11 12.1 1.8 1.3 1.1 0.0 1.4
2012 Tyson 8 32 32 3 3 4 3 4.0 4.0 0.4 0.4 0.5 0.4
2012 AD 7 26 19 0 1 3 1 3.7 2.7 0.0 0.1 0.4 0.1
2012 KD 8 156 46 21 13 5 8 19.5 5.8 2.6 1.6 0.6 1.0
2012 JHarden 8 44 5 6 4 1 4 5.5 0.6 0.8 0.5 0.1 0.5
2012 Iguodala 8 34 22 11 5 1 5 4.3 2.8 1.4 0.6 0.1 0.6
2012 LeBron 8 106 45 45 11 2 8 13.3 5.6 5.6 1.4 0.3 1.0
2012 KLove 8 93 61 3 2 2 2 11.6 7.6 0.4 0.3 0.3 0.3
2012 Chris Paul 8 66 20 41 20 0 13 8.3 2.5 5.1 2.5 0.0 1.6
2012 RW 8 68 13 13 7 0 7 8.5 1.6 1.6 0.9 0.0 0.9
2012 Deron W 8 72 12 37 4 1 8 9.0 1.5 4.6 0.5 0.1 1.0

I don't think so Paco

:lol on par with Kevin Love

:lol "carried"

LkrFan
12-12-2019, 12:08 PM
If you bought the car in the 50' and 60' it's still your car. If you got it for 61% of full price, it's the same car. You seem to make exceptions when it suits you.

N:lolpe - it means you still making car payments. You gotta pay full price for it to be yours, free and clear ;)

Speak for yourself Paco. You legrode a team with a ton of rings that were achieved before you were born. My team had zero when I became a fan. Anyone can hop a bandwagon.

You are almost right. I became a Laker fan in '84 to spite my cousin, who still is a die hard Celtics fan. Back then CBS had the NBA. Who did they show all the damn time? Lakers vs Celtics. Plus I was like, who is that tall dude throwing no look passes? I took one look at Showtime and was hooked for 35 years running :lol

Yet they still pushed your shit in during the 2008 Finals, they did.

:lol - like the Spurts, they failed to repeat. Lakers waited for them in 2009. No show. Then in 2010 exacted our revenge. :toast

When you became a fan, I'd bet the Lakers were the world champs the previous year.

You povertyball fans have zero shame in joppin' det wagon.

Not quite. "Tragic" Johnson choked away the title, the year I started watching. I think the 76ers won in 1983?

Bottom line: Regardless who has the most rings, you picked the winning team and decided that was your team. I'd bet you always used the Madden team in EA Sports.

Also, anyone who prefers Lakersground Faggotry and Worship Site over ST is a faggot. You're here, obviously you agree.

No arguments here. ST >>>>> LG. Although I reserve the right to use some of their content to defend my the Lakers. :lol They have some well connected insiders on that site.

LkrFan
12-12-2019, 12:10 PM
Year Player G PTS TRB AST STL BLK TOV PTS TRB AST STL BLK TOV
2012 Carmelo 8 130 38 10 4 0 7 16.3 4.8 1.3 0.5 0.0 0.9
2012 Kobe 8 97 14 10 9 0 11 12.1 1.8 1.3 1.1 0.0 1.4
2012 Tyson 8 32 32 3 3 4 3 4.0 4.0 0.4 0.4 0.5 0.4
2012 AD 7 26 19 0 1 3 1 3.7 2.7 0.0 0.1 0.4 0.1
2012 KD 8 156 46 21 13 5 8 19.5 5.8 2.6 1.6 0.6 1.0
2012 JHarden 8 44 5 6 4 1 4 5.5 0.6 0.8 0.5 0.1 0.5
2012 Iguodala 8 34 22 11 5 1 5 4.3 2.8 1.4 0.6 0.1 0.6
2012 LeBron 8 106 45 45 11 2 8 13.3 5.6 5.6 1.4 0.3 1.0
2012 KLove 8 93 61 3 2 2 2 11.6 7.6 0.4 0.3 0.3 0.3
2012 Chris Paul 8 66 20 41 20 0 13 8.3 2.5 5.1 2.5 0.0 1.6
2012 RW 8 68 13 13 7 0 7 8.5 1.6 1.6 0.9 0.0 0.9
2012 Deron W 8 72 12 37 4 1 8 9.0 1.5 4.6 0.5 0.1 1.0

I don't think so Paco

:lol on par with Kevin Love

:lol "carried"

TL; DNR :lol

DMC
12-12-2019, 02:21 PM
N:lolpe - it means you still making car payments. You gotta pay full price for it to be yours, free and clear ;)

:lol that's retarded

You are almost right. I became a Laker fan in '84 to spite my cousin, who still is a die hard Celtics fan. Back then CBS had the NBA. Who did they show all the damn time? Lakers vs Celtics. Plus I was like, who is that tall dude throwing no look passes? I took one look at Showtime and was hooked for 35 years running :lol

You and your cousin legrode the teams with the most rings. Shocker.

:lol - like the Spurts, they failed to repeat. Lakers waited for them in 2009. No show. Then in 2010 exacted our revenge. :toast

Another worthless note. Kobe has only one RS MVP. Shaq rang again before Kobe, etc, etc... so forth and so on.

Tim Duncan - 5
Kobe - 5

Not quite. "Tragic" Johnson choked away the title, the year I started watching. I think the 76ers won in 1983?

During your joppin', the Lakers won 5 titles and were in 8 Finals in 10 years. Yeah you hopped the wagon.
:lol "my cousin". That's it, blame it on him.

:lol, Kobe, Shaq, Malone, Payton, Pau, Howard, Lebron, AD - rings in LA equaled by a small market team in same time frame.

No arguments here. ST >>>>> LG. Although I reserve the right to use some of their content to defend my the Lakers. :lol They have some well connected insiders on that site.
Bend over, I'll well connect you to a fuckin' insider.

DMC
12-12-2019, 02:24 PM

TL; DNR :lol

Translation:

Took Loss
Do Not Resuscitate

LkrFan
12-12-2019, 05:03 PM
^^ :lol

Chucho
12-12-2019, 06:27 PM

You demonstrate Kobe's inability to carry a team, Frijolito. That is Rule #1 to being an Alpha.

GOATim took ZERO all-stars in the most cut throat conference in modern times through the playoffs and killed the Laker dynasty while having the most dominant Finals performance of the post-Shaq Finals.

He had a tired, old shitbag in Brokendown Robinson, a shitty version of Tony Parker who couldn't shoot or finish, an unproven Ginobili and Stephen Jackson and one of the most boring offenses in NBA history. Fucking DESTROYED the league like an Alpha.

Kobe? His best argument comes from a season when Gasol gave that team a spine and Kobe an undeserved reputation.

Duncan is an unquestionable Alpha whom never lost more than 32 games in a season. He's twice the player Kobe was, that's why he has TWO trophies that say this. Kobe had to wait 13 years to get JUST one. :lol

If you can't see this simple fact, it's probably because Kobe's ball in your mouth are probably in your eyes too, Juanita.

It is what it is, you're on the wrong side of history, as is most of your family is on the wrong side of the border.

namlook
12-12-2019, 09:16 PM
:lol you serious? You realize he was basically Tony Parker in 07 for that series, right?

Spurs had their entire defense around shaq and Kobe went up against Antonio Daniels and terry porter.

I'm old enough to have watched that series. I watched every game and saw what happened. Kobe dominated and was the alpha in that series. That's a sad joke to compare him to Tony Parker. Prime Kobe shits on Tony Parker in every possible way.

ambchang
12-12-2019, 09:54 PM
I'm old enough to have watched that series. I watched every game and saw what happened. Kobe dominated and was the alpha in that series. That's a sad joke to compare him to Tony Parker. Prime Kobe shits on Tony Parker in every possible way.

Tony Parker dominated in 07 and won the title. Guess why? Because the Cavs catered their entire defense around duncan and guarded Parker with boobie Gibson.

Same reason kobe player well vs the spurs that year. I’m sure he finished in the shower thinking about being guarded by a 73 year old Terry porter.

LkrFan
12-13-2019, 06:04 AM
You demonstrate Kobe's inability to carry a team, Frijolito. That is Rule #1 to being an Alpha.

GOATim took ZERO all-stars in the most cut throat conference in modern times through the playoffs and killed the Laker dynasty while having the most dominant Finals performance of the post-Shaq Finals.

He had a tired, old shitbag in Brokendown Robinson, a shitty version of Tony Parker who couldn't shoot or finish, an unproven Ginobili and Stephen Jackson and one of the most boring offenses in NBA history. Fucking DESTROYED the league like an Alpha.

Kobe? His best argument comes from a season when Gasol gave that team a spine and Kobe an undeserved reputation.

Duncan is an unquestionable Alpha whom never lost more than 32 games in a season. He's twice the player Kobe was, that's why he has TWO trophies that say this. Kobe had to wait 13 years to get JUST one. :lol

If you can't see this simple fact, it's probably because Kobe's ball in your mouth are probably in your eyes too, Juanita.

It is what it is, you're on the wrong side of history, as is most of your family is on the wrong side of the border.

I highlighted 1 current and 2 future HOFers in the Admiral, TP and Beak. The only HOF help Kobe had was Shaq and (maybe) MVPau. Each of his 5 rings featured only 1 at a time. Meaning it was quite often 2-deep (Kobe and Shaq or Kobe and Pau) vs "too deep" teams such as your Spurs, Queens, Jazz, Suns and even the Nets (NBA Finals).

Jim always at least 2 HOFers by his side during each of his title teams; and a HOF coach on his sideline for his entire career.

If Phil Jackson patrolled the Laker sideline for Kobe's entire career, he likely has 7 rangs. 1997 Lakers were one of the most stacked Laker teams ever. Eddie Jones, Nick Van Exel, Elden Campbell, Rick Fox, Fish, Horry, Ced Ceballos, AND Shaq and Kobe? Be lucky Phil didn't coach THAT team. Eddie and Kobe in the triangle would have ruled.

But alas, Kobe had Del Harris, Kurt Rambis, and Magic coaching teams like that. While Duncan enjoyed Pop his whole career.

Still 5 to 5, but should've been 7 to 5 or worse. Be lucky Spur fan. Matter of fact, your Spurs might not even have 5 (technically, 4.61 if we're honest :lol)

Edit: I didn't even count Kiwi in 2014. Jim had all kinds of HOF helpPERIOD

ambchang
12-13-2019, 02:39 PM

I highlighted 1 current and 2 future HOFers in the Admiral, TP and Beak. The only HOF help Kobe had was Shaq and (maybe) MVPau. Each of his 5 rings featured only 1 at a time. Meaning it was quite often 2-deep (Kobe and Shaq or Kobe and Pau) vs "too deep" teams such as your Spurs, Queens, Jazz, Suns and even the Nets (NBA Finals).

Jim always at least 2 HOFers by his side during each of his title teams; and a HOF coach on his sideline for his entire career.

If Phil Jackson patrolled the Laker sideline for Kobe's entire career, he likely has 7 rangs. 1997 Lakers were one of the most stacked Laker teams ever. Eddie Jones, Nick Van Exel, Elden Campbell, Rick Fox, Fish, Horry, Ced Ceballos, AND Shaq and Kobe? Be lucky Phil didn't coach THAT team. Eddie and Kobe in the triangle would have ruled.

But alas, Kobe had Del Harris, Kurt Rambis, and Magic coaching teams like that. While Duncan enjoyed Pop his whole career.

Still 5 to 5, but should've been 7 to 5 or worse. Be lucky Spur fan. Matter of fact, your Spurs might not even have 5 (technically, 4.61 if we're honest :lol)

Edit: I didn't even count Kiwi in 2014. Jim had all kinds of HOF helpPERIOD

Malone, Payton, Nash and Dwight never existed.

LkrFan
12-13-2019, 03:49 PM
Malone, Payton, Nash and Dwight never existed.

Cherry picking. I also stated Pop been on Jim's sideline his entire career. What about that?

ambchang
12-13-2019, 06:07 PM
Cherry picking. I also stated Pop been on Jim's sideline his entire career. What about that?

Hold on. You listed out all the HoFers duncan played with and selectively listed the worst players Kobe player with and I was the one cherry picking? Your dad must’ve been a very tall man because you’d have to fall a long way to be that damaged.

Phil Jackson was on every single one of the title teams Kobe was on. Kobe also ran him off, and destroyed the legacy of HoF coach Rudy T.

LkrFan
12-13-2019, 06:19 PM
Hold on. You listed out all the HoFers duncan played with and selectively listed the worst players Kobe player with and I was the one cherry picking? Your dad must’ve been a very tall man because you’d have to fall a long way to be that damaged.

Phil Jackson was on every single one of the title teams Kobe was on. Kobe also ran him off, and destroyed the legacy of HoF coach Rudy T.

Rudy T was turrible for us. He left because he couldn't hack it (LA media scrutiny).

ambchang
12-13-2019, 07:34 PM
Rudy T was turrible for us. He left because he couldn't hack it (LA media scrutiny).

He never expected his supposed superstar won’t follow simple instructions and put personal glory over team success