PDA

View Full Version : ah shit...

koriwhat
12-12-2010, 04:19 AM
just told my friend off tonight... fuck, i am a dick! noooooooooo!

damn you beer!!! damn being stressed out this past week!!! ah, fuck it!

Gutter92
12-12-2010, 04:27 AM
"Fuck you, you're not my friend anymore" yelled koriwhat, and he turned on his heel and walked away, sobbing, head hung, tail between his calf tats.

koriwhat
12-12-2010, 04:31 AM
gutter, were you there, was that you? wtf gutter? wtf?! i knew it!

symple19
12-12-2010, 08:51 AM
with all these nonsensical threads, methinks calf tat boy has been drinking too much boon's farm and zima again

lint
12-12-2010, 08:57 AM
I think someone is cowering in a corner right about now.

koriwhat
12-12-2010, 12:09 PM
with all these nonsensical threads, methinks calf tat boy has been drinking too much boon's farm and zima again

close... blue moon all night.

Viva Las Espuelas
12-12-2010, 12:41 PM
i wouldn't worry about it. as long as you were being truthful.

MavDynasty
12-12-2010, 02:53 PM
son were you stressed out all week because your shitty job can't pay the bills?

TDMVPDPOY
12-12-2010, 03:07 PM
thoes calf tats give him street cred....

KapitanTutan
12-13-2010, 02:33 AM
hows the lame tat biz koriwhat?

spursncowboys
12-13-2010, 01:24 PM
why did you tell him off?

MannyIsGod
12-13-2010, 01:40 PM
"Fuck you, you're not my friend anymore" yelled koriwhat, and he turned on his heel and walked away, sobbing, head hung, tail between his calf tats.

:lmao

Dr. Gonzo
12-13-2010, 01:45 PM

Well done sir.

YoungB
12-13-2010, 03:14 PM
just told my friend off tonight... fuck, i am a dick! noooooooooo!

damn you beer!!! damn being stressed out this past week!!! ah, fuck it!

He wouldn't let you stick it in his ass and have a turn, instead he told you bend the fuck over slut and proceeded to pound the shit out of you, using your long hair as reigns, while you muttered sulken insults into the pillow, carefully not so loud as he could hear.

doesn't really qualify as telling him off, sorry brah.

Ignignokt
12-13-2010, 03:17 PM
He wouldn't let you stick it in his ass and have a turn, instead he told you bend the fuck over slut and proceeded to pound the shit out of you, using your long hair as reigns, while you muttered sulken insults into the pillow, carefully not so loud as he could hear.

doesn't really qualify as telling him off, sorry brah.

:lmao

oh shitt!!!!!!!

Koriwhat has been speared like the senseless bitch he is in this thread!!
Calftat ecstasy!!!

YoungB
12-13-2010, 03:18 PM
And next time you tell Kori on someone, make sure they don't have your address you dimwitted neanderthal looking, uneducated high school dropout FUCK.

Greg Oden
12-13-2010, 03:23 PM
koriwhat's life has a lot of parallels to the hard times of rj berger, mimus the insanely gay calf tats.

Ignignokt
12-13-2010, 03:40 PM
Rofl

Koriwhat is the type of dude who would hit on short fat latinas at the bar and get scoffed at in the process. They'd probably pick him up by the calf tats and stick him in one of their fat rolls. Koriwhat would then have to scrub in between the makeshift taints for cockroaches, readers digest, and brisket tacos.

When the fat bitches would take him home, they take him out of their rolls, put his calf tats on their shoulders and ass fuck him with a strap on.

These things we know.

koriwhat
12-14-2010, 11:04 AM
And next time you tell Kori on someone, make sure they don't have your address you dimwitted neanderthal looking, uneducated high school dropout FUCK.

:sleep

Rofl

Koriwhat is the type of dude who would hit on short fat latinas at the bar and get scoffed at in the process. They'd probably pick him up by the calf tats and stick him in one of their fat rolls. Koriwhat would then have to scrub in between the makeshift taints for cockroaches, readers digest, and brisket tacos.

When the fat bitches would take him home, they take him out of their rolls, put his calf tats on their shoulders and ass fuck him with a strap on.

These things we know.

you know me too well... :king

btw, yall been having fun the last couple days sucking each other off in this thread? homos!

Ignignokt
12-14-2010, 02:48 PM
:sleep

you know me too well... :king

btw, yall been having fun the last couple days sucking each other off in this thread? homos!