PDA

View Full Version : Why does Kobe Bryant constantly try to seem tough in the media?

brock_lobster
12-13-2010, 03:00 PM
You all have witnessed this at some point. Instead of being articulate and speaking like a mature adult, he chooses to use profanity in his interviews in an attempt to seem like he is tough as nails. For example, when asked about passing the torch to the young guys, he says "I ain't passing shit" (this can be taken in both a metaphorical sense and a literal sense). Why? Honestly, he sounds a bit afraid of the fact that his heyday has come and gone and he now defers to the real #1 option on the Lakers, Pau Gasol.

My point is, is it really necessary to say "I ain't passing shit" versus something more respectful? He always struck me as a very fake human being, and this is just another example of him projecting his hardass persona while being nothing more than a timid child on the inside (as evidence -- 6-24 in Game 7 of the finals).

Discuss.

Fabbs
12-13-2010, 04:00 PM
studio gangsta

real life puss

SpursDynasty85
12-13-2010, 04:14 PM
"I ain't passing shit" is just the competitor in him speaking about his ability as a basketball player. Wouldn't you be just as competitive when your going for a 6th championship?

Magic2Kobe
12-13-2010, 05:14 PM
Cause he's badass mofo that will drill a game winner in your face.

Like he did to the Spurms all those years.

Gold Tooth Carl
12-13-2010, 05:36 PM
"I ain't passing shit" is just the competitor in him speaking about his ability as a basketball player. Wouldn't you be just as competitive when your going for a 6th championship?

he has nothing left to pass, he is just a glorified T-mac now

Roddy Beaubois
12-13-2010, 05:40 PM
lol some spurfan made a new account and is trying to build a new reputation as an internet badass. Funny to watch.

DJB
12-13-2010, 05:58 PM
wanksta

ElNono
12-13-2010, 06:21 PM
because herapedPERIOD

Agloco
12-13-2010, 06:26 PM
because herapedPERIOD

This. He's got a rep to uphold. Colorado holla!

Frenzy
12-13-2010, 06:31 PM
Cause it's tv.

silverblk mystix
12-13-2010, 06:57 PM
Same reason that he is a rapist.
Same reason that he is a prick.
Same reason that he is an adulterer and rapist....

because he IS a rapist, a prick and an adultering piece of shit human being.

Why else?

Koolaid_Man
12-13-2010, 07:17 PM
You all have witnessed this at some point. Instead of being articulate and speaking like a mature adult, he chooses to use profanity in his interviews in an attempt to seem like he is tough as nails. For example, when asked about passing the torch to the young guys, he says "I ain't passing shit" (this can be taken in both a metaphorical sense and a literal sense). Why? Honestly, he sounds a bit afraid of the fact that his heyday has come and gone and he now defers to the real #1 option on the Lakers, Pau Gasol.

My point is, is it really necessary to say "I ain't passing shit" versus something more respectful? He always struck me as a very fake human being, and this is just another example of him projecting his hardass persona while being nothing more than a timid child on the inside (as evidence -- 6-24 in Game 7 of the finals).

Discuss.

He always struck me as a very fake human being

:lmao you deserve a fucking emmy for dat line rat thurr...because after all what other life form could he be...

Koolaid_Man
12-13-2010, 07:24 PM
lol some spurfan made a new account and is trying to build a new reputation as an internet badass. Funny to watch.

hey roddy my man...:lol here's something to lol at...Watch K-Mart owns Cuban and watch that pussy Cuban look to the fans for comfort...Cuban's reaction to real shit bout to go down is how pussy ass Mav and Spur react to shit....

This joint right here posted by yours truly - Koolaid Fucking Man Is Classic IMHO....TBH...Shit just don't get no better than this...:lmao

XVfFwrOPs6c

SpursDynasty85
12-13-2010, 10:47 PM
hey roddy my man...:lol here's something to lol at...Watch K-Mart owns Cuban and watch that pussy Cuban look to the fans for comfort...Cuban's reaction to real shit bout to go down is how pussy ass Mav and Spur react to shit....

You can argue about Cuban's classlessness but the spurs are all class and you are obviously trolling with these comments.

Incase you didn't realize those guys who were cursing were seriously butthurt. Basically your showing the example of how grown men cry, by cursing. I wonder when you are on the recreation center you are one those guys that act loud, pound their chest and try to annoy people to a win. Good for you.:rolleyes

sananspursfan21
12-13-2010, 11:06 PM
studio gangsta

real life puss

haha yah!!!!

sananspursfan21
12-13-2010, 11:11 PM

This joint right here posted by yours truly - Koolaid Fucking Man Is Classic IMHO....TBH...Shit just don't get no better than this...:lmao

XVfFwrOPs6c

"shaq, we're live"

"i dont f'in care"

haha, thats my favorite part

j.dizzle
12-13-2010, 11:15 PM
Dont really matter cuz Kobe is making that A.RAB money hahaha
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/legendary-athlete-kobe-bryant-named-new-global-brand-ambassador-for-turkish-airlines-111812219.html

bcuAw77J8_Y