PDA

View Full Version : The Miami Heat..

mfanatic
12-13-2010, 08:33 PM
Will not win a title, not to bash or anything, but honestly, there's nothing that scares me about that team.

Let's take their point guard position for example. A very dominant position, yet they have Arroyo and Chalmers; two of which have no business being starters in the NBA. Could you imagine the elite teams putting their best player (Kobe, Manu, Pierce, etc.) on Arroyo and having him rest the entire game on the defensive end? Well, it's true, and it will happen.

Shooting guard: Wade is awesome, we all know that, but does he really scare you as much as Kobe does? I mean, he is 6'3, and often injured, so that pretty much eliminates that; although he is a great player.

Lebron James, let's be honest, he's good, no doubt about it, but the extra man guarding Arroyo will just double up with the teams SF on Lebron.

Bosh, LOL, Blair could guard him 1 on 1.

Big Z, really? No explanation needed.

I am willing to bet $5,000.00 that the Miami heat will NOT win the ring this year... Any takers please PM.

Ace
12-13-2010, 08:48 PM
Lol grey name Spurs fan nobody gives a shit what you think.

jeebus
12-13-2010, 08:54 PM
:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry

Ace
12-13-2010, 08:59 PM
:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry

Didn't mean to make you cry.

Agloco
12-13-2010, 09:02 PM

lol not knowing that grey names and black names don't have any significance

mfanatic
12-13-2010, 09:05 PM
Cmon, put your money where your mouth is. 5k bet.

Ghazi
12-13-2010, 09:07 PM
mmm, Heat/Celtics will be an epic ECF.

Ace
12-13-2010, 09:09 PM
lol not knowing that grey names and black names don't have any significance
Your right some black names are equally as stupid, you've made a strong case for yourself there.

tdunk21
12-13-2010, 09:14 PM
mmm, Heat/Celtics will be an epic ECF.

only IF heat make it to the ECF....which i dont see happening....

DieHardSpursFan1537
12-13-2010, 09:35 PM
Lol Miami Heat fan thinks team will win title.

Ace
12-13-2010, 09:37 PM
Lol Miami Heat fan thinks team will win title.
Link?

u4lakers14
12-13-2010, 11:11 PM
Didn't mean to make you cry.

http://i680.photobucket.com/albums/vv162/flyinbryan_photos/dwadecries.jpg
http://i680.photobucket.com/albums/vv162/flyinbryan_photos/d-wade1.jpg
http://i680.photobucket.com/albums/vv162/flyinbryan_photos/dbroncrying.jpg
http://i680.photobucket.com/albums/vv162/flyinbryan_photos/dpuss.jpg

Flo-Rida
12-14-2010, 12:15 AM
http://i680.photobucket.com/albums/vv162/flyinbryan_photos/dwadecries.jpg
http://i680.photobucket.com/albums/vv162/flyinbryan_photos/d-wade1.jpg
http://i680.photobucket.com/albums/vv162/flyinbryan_photos/dbroncrying.jpg
http://i680.photobucket.com/albums/vv162/flyinbryan_photos/dpuss.jpg

So umm is this what you spend you days doing looking at pics of lebron and wade crying SMFH

Flo-Rida
12-14-2010, 12:16 AM
Will not win a title, not to bash or anything, but honestly, there's nothing that scares me about that team.

Let's take their point guard position for example. A very dominant position, yet they have Arroyo and Chalmers; two of which have no business being starters in the NBA. Could you imagine the elite teams putting their best player (Kobe, Manu, Pierce, etc.) on Arroyo and having him rest the entire game on the defensive end? Well, it's true, and it will happen.

Shooting guard: Wade is awesome, we all know that, but does he really scare you as much as Kobe does? I mean, he is 6'3, and often injured, so that pretty much eliminates that; although he is a great player.

Lebron James, let's be honest, he's good, no doubt about it, but the extra man guarding Arroyo will just double up with the teams SF on Lebron.

I am willing to bet $5,000.00 that the Miami heat will NOT win the ring this year... Any takers please PM.

You seem bothered ? Whats your deal ?

Ace
12-14-2010, 12:20 AM
So umm is this what you spend you days doing looking at pics of lebron and wade crying SMFH
Don't mind him. Just another Heat obsessed Laker fan.

u4lakers14
12-14-2010, 12:46 AM
Don't mind him. Just another Heat obsessed Laker fan.

ya, you got me. the heat kinda remind me of how sweet the 1st one was (of 16)

(but what was really cool is we kept getting them)

Ace
12-14-2010, 01:02 AM

:lmao in 1949 in Minneapolis? You should post more :tu

j.dizzle
12-14-2010, 01:08 AM
God damn you new posters need to step your game up hahaha.

Ace
12-14-2010, 01:21 AM
God damn you new posters need to step your game up hahaha.

They make it to easy tbh

brock_lobster
12-14-2010, 08:41 AM
All they need is a legit big man out there, not the corpses of Dampier and Big Z and a nobody in Alexander. If they had a player of, say, Tyson Chandler's caliber on their team down in the middle, they'd be good to go. They have so much power on the perimiter coupled with great defense that despite their lack of a post presence, they can win a lot of games in the playoffs without one. However, the last team to win a title without a great big man were the 1993 Chicago Bulls (to me, Rodman counts), and they had the GOAT in his prime. We'll see how the Heat fare come playoff time. Should be fun to watch.

Rummpd
12-14-2010, 09:23 AM
All they need is a legit big man out there, not the corpses of Dampier and Big Z and a nobody in Alexander. If they had a player of, say, Tyson Chandler's caliber on their team down in the middle, they'd be good to go. They have so much power on the perimiter coupled with great defense that despite their lack of a post presence, they can win a lot of games in the playoffs without one. However, the last team to win a title without a great big man were the 1993 Chicago Bulls (to me, Rodman counts), and they had the GOAT in his prime. We'll see how the Heat fare come playoff time. Should be fun to watch.

Good post. That is why currently, Lakers, Spurs, Mavs, Orlando and especially Celtics can all beat the Heat.

We will get a better idea of their strength when they go out West and play the Lakers, Spurs, and Mavs on the road. I think the Lakers will raise their game and will dust them on X mas.

One person to give props to is Spo - he kept his cool while he was Wade and others game him a half baked endorsement and he got tough on LeBron.

Ace
12-14-2010, 09:49 AM
Heat are second in the NBA for points allowed 91.3, tied for first in point differential 9.7, first in opponent's field-goal percentage 42.7, first opponent's three point percentage 32.1

u4lakers14
12-14-2010, 05:55 PM
lets not forget strength of schedule!!!

frodo
12-14-2010, 08:13 PM

must be a retard to make up all these scummy thoughts. chalmers is a promising youngster with considerable potential, even probably better than Rondo sometime later. while Arroyo adds plenty of experience which can be quite previous.

bosh may be a bit out-of-form currently but im confident he'll finally find a way to get well with Lebron and Wade and start to contribute.

at C they are still using some dipshits which is quite a concern for their squad, the only weakness though. just sign a cheap labor who defends and rebounds and they will better off immediately.

Agloco
12-14-2010, 10:26 PM
Your right some black names are equally as stupid, you've made a strong case for yourself there.

It's "YOU'RE right" btw......

lol stupid........YOUR case is much stronger than mine ever could be. :lol

lol 2 of Spades

Ace
12-14-2010, 10:32 PM
It's "YOU'RE right" btw......

lol stupid........YOUR case is much stronger than mine ever could be. :lol

lol 2 of Spades
Lol grammar smack
Lol fagloco

Agloco
12-14-2010, 10:49 PM
Lol grammar smack
Lol fagloco

Stop while you're behind. You decided to be a smart ass and instead forgot to bring the smart. Don't whine because your fail has been exposed.

lol .... Just lol.

u4lakers14
12-14-2010, 10:52 PM
lol, ownage

well, its nice to learn who not to fuck with (at someone else's expense)

Ace
12-14-2010, 11:03 PM
Stop while you're behind. You decided to be a smart ass and instead forgot to bring the smart. Don't whine because your fail has been exposed.

lol .... Just lol.

You think grammar smack is ownage? Your not very good at this.

Ace
12-14-2010, 11:05 PM
lol, ownage

Speaking of ownage....

:lmao in 1949 in Minneapolis? You should post more :tu

Agloco
12-14-2010, 11:13 PM
Your not very good at this.

Neither are you apparently. :lol

You think grammar smack is ownage?

It's definitely a level below self-ownage, which you are heavily engaged in at the moment.

Agloco
12-14-2010, 11:15 PM
lol, ownage

I'm really quite nice..... just don't call me stupid and follow that shit up with 5th grade English. :lol

lol 2 of Spades