PDA

View Full Version : sons my unbiased list of best players on all NBA teams this season

BRHornet45
12-14-2010, 01:05 AM
Atlanta - Al Horford

Boston - Paul Pierce

Charlotte - Stephen Jackson

Chicago - Derrick Rose

Cleveland - Dan Gilbert

Dallas - Dirk Nowitzki

Denver - Carmelo Anthony

Detroit - Rodney Stuckey

Golden State - Monta Ellis

Houston - Luis Scola

Indiana - Danny Granger

LA Clippers - Blake Griffin

LA Lakers - Kobe Bryant

Memphis - Rudy Gay

Miami - Dwyane Wade

Milwaukee - Brandon Jennings

Minnesota - Kevin Love

NBA / New Orleans - David West

New Jersey - Brook Lopez

New York - Amare Stoudemire

Oklahoma City - Kevin Durant

Orlando - Dwight Howard

Philadelphia - Elton Brand

Phoenix - Steve Nash

Portland - Brandon Roy

Sacramento - Tyreke Evans

San Antonio - Manu Ginobili

Toronto - Andrea Bargnani

Utah - Deron Williams

Washington - John Wall

Darthkiller
12-14-2010, 01:09 AM
westbrook for okc

Gutter92
12-14-2010, 01:10 AM
Darko for Minny IMO. KLove is overrated like fuck cause he lets Darko box out for him to get rebounds..

Other than that, I pretty much agree.

jestersmash
12-14-2010, 01:12 AM
Lebron over Wade.

Chieflion
12-14-2010, 01:13 AM
LOL Dan Gilbert.

ElNono
12-14-2010, 01:15 AM
lol Ginobli

BRHornet45
12-14-2010, 01:20 AM
lol Ginobli

son how can you argue against Ginobli? He is clearly the best player on the Spurs this season.

jestersmash
12-14-2010, 01:23 AM
son how can you argue against Ginobli? He is clearly the best player on the Spurs this season.

He was just pointing out the fact that you spelled his name incorrectly. Obviously he's been the best player on the Spurs so far. Any spurs fan will tell you that.

Why did you put Wade over Lebron? A large part of Miami's early troubles stemmed from terrible performances by Wade, all the while Lebron was scoring with greater efficiency (albeit sometimes because he got to the line more effectively than Wade despite poor shooting performances from the field).

SpursDynasty85
12-14-2010, 01:25 AM
NBA / New Orleans - David West

retarded pick, especially by your own team. David West is efficient, but he could never lead a team to a victory like Chris Paul. You deserve to be belittled for this pick unless you can absolutely back it up with a logical argument. I'd like to hear it too.

BRHornet45
12-14-2010, 01:26 AM
He was just pointing out the fact that you spelled his name incorrectly. Obviously he's been the best player on the Spurs so far. Any spurs fan will tell you that.

Why did you put Wade over Lebron? A large part of Miami's early troubles stemmed from terrible performances by Wade, all the while Lebron was scoring with greater efficiency (albeit sometimes because he got to the line more effectively than Wade despite poor shooting performances from the field).

fixed the name. sorry for any butthurtness it may have caused

son Lebron and Wade are a toss up. If you buy everything the media tells you, then of course Lebron is the best! ... but I personally think Wade is slightly better. He has proven more and is far more clutch than Lebron.

BRHornet45
12-14-2010, 01:28 AM
retarded pick, especially by your own team. David West is efficient, but he could never lead a team to a victory like Chris Paul. You deserve to be belittled for this pick unless you can absolutely back it up with a logical argument. I'd like to hear it too.

son Chris Paul hasn't led the Hornets to victory in 2 damn years ... this isn't 07-08 anymore and David West has surpassed Paul as the best player on the Hornets this season. Take West off the Hornets this season and they wouldn't even have 7 wins right now ... he has been the work horse.

ElNono
12-14-2010, 01:30 AM

fixed the name. sorry for any butthurtness it may have caused

:lol

SpursDynasty85
12-14-2010, 02:12 AM
son Chris Paul hasn't led the Hornets to victory in 2 damn years ... this isn't 07-08 anymore and David West has surpassed Paul as the best player on the Hornets this season. Take West off the Hornets this season and they wouldn't even have 7 wins right now ... he has been the work horse.

From what I see, David West has been benefiting marvelously from Chris Paul's point gaurd skills. But on the other hand, I don't see how David West really helps Chris Paul besides giving him one option on offense. You should be mad at Emeka Okafor for being an absolute no show so far this season. Also mgmt traded away Jerryd Bayless who could have been an incredible 6th man or a competitive sg w/ potential for Jarrett Jack LOL, stupid hornets.

Chris Paul is a legit top 5 pg. The hornets just aren't very talented, and them playing at full-speed out the season when other teams were probably playing around 85% they were bound to hit a slump. They will still overachieve expectations people had in the offseason.

BRHornet45
12-14-2010, 02:30 AM
From what I see, David West has been benefiting marvelously from Chris Paul's point gaurd skills. But on the other hand, I don't see how David West really helps Chris Paul besides giving him one option on offense. You should be mad at Emeka Okafor for being an absolute no show so far this season. Also mgmt traded away Jerryd Bayless who could have been an incredible 6th man or a competitive sg w/ potential for Jarrett Jack LOL, stupid hornets.

Chris Paul is a legit top 5 pg. The hornets just aren't very talented, and them playing at full-speed out the season when other teams were probably playing around 85% they were bound to hit a slump. They will still overachieve expectations people had in the offseason.

son this is the best Hornets team on paper in years. Even better than the 07-08 team that had a healthy Tyson Chandler. Chris Paul had absolutely no problem dominating the game then and making his teammates better. Now that he has much better players around him, what is his excuse now? If he ends up on the Lakers or Knicks with even better players and struggles, what will be his excuse then? I have to strongly disagree with Paul being a legit top 5 point guard. Up until the last 5 weeks, you know damn well I would say that he was in the top 2 and in my opinion the best ... but he has shown so much weakness in his game over the last month and a half that I wouldn't even rank him in the top 5 ... I would put him 6th or 7th.

oh and as far as Okafor goes ... I have absolutely no reason to be mad at him because he is just playing like the overrated scrub that he is. Its not his fault and it would be foolish to expect anything more than 10 and 10 a game from him at best.

David West is the leading scorer and our #1 go to guy. He has been playing well this season. After him our next scorers are Paul and Ariza. This coaching staff and Paul seem hell bent on making Trevor "nothing more than a glorified Devin Brown" Ariza the main scoring option whenever guys like Marcus Thornton and Belinelli have to take a back seat to Ariza.

The Reckoning
12-14-2010, 02:33 AM
BR its still only december though. he's probably playing it safe until february/march to make the playoffs, so he wont irritate his knee. so far he's clearly let off steam after starting strong. maybe he's giving the other players on the team a chance for some action so they wont choke when it really matters.

or he just doesnt give a damn anymore.

BRHornet45
12-14-2010, 02:34 AM
BR its still only december though. he's probably playing it safe until february/march to make the playoffs. so far he's clearly let off steam after starting strong. maybe he's giving the other players on the team a chance for some action so they wont choke when it really matters.

or he just doesnt give a damn anymore.

son he is playing it safe until he finally gets traded to NY or wherever Melo goes ... then I guarantee you that he will suddenly start attacking the basket and dropping 20 and 10 on a nightly basis again.

MiamiHeat
12-14-2010, 02:36 AM
lol byrant.

gasol is the best player on the lakers.

The Reckoning
12-14-2010, 02:36 AM
we'll see come playoff time when Paul turns on and then youll be wanting to slobber between his hips all over again.

BRHornet45
12-14-2010, 02:40 AM
we'll see come playoff time when Paul turns on and then youll be wanting to slobber between his hips all over again.

son I hope you're right I truly do!

Unlike you however I actually watch each and every Hornets game. I know Paul's game. He is not the same player that he used to be.

The Reckoning
12-14-2010, 02:46 AM
no i dont except when he plays the spurs or rockets. i keep up with his stats every game because he's on my fantasy, and overall they havent been that bad. maybe his disposition has weakened, but atleast he hasn't thrown the towel in all together and fakes an injury or something.

Technique
12-14-2010, 04:53 AM
LA Lakers - Kobe Bryant

I stopped reading.

rayjayjohnson
12-14-2010, 05:49 AM
nene for denver.

mail-it-in melo has been coasting all year whilst nene has been quietly beasting on motherfuckers left right and centre.

hater
12-14-2010, 09:19 AM
Agree about Wade. When Wade plays well, Heat win plain and simple. When Wade plays bad, Heat lose. Regardless of how Lebron plays.

Yukon Cornelius
12-14-2010, 09:20 AM
Not a bad list.

cheguevara
12-14-2010, 10:36 AM
Fix the Lakers to Pau Gasol or Lamar Odom and you have a decent list

4>0rings
12-14-2010, 10:38 AM
Hey BR, will you leave the forum if the NBA Hornets move?

Voice of Reason
12-14-2010, 01:50 PM
lol byrant.

gasol is the best player on the lakers.

LA Lakers - Kobe Bryant

I stopped reading.

Fix the Lakers to Pau Gasol or Lamar Odom and you have a decent list

http://i399.photobucket.com/albums/pp71/wzup2008/STYLIN.gif
(http://i399.photobucket.com/albums/pp71/wzup2008/STYLIN.gif)