PDA

View Full Version : Embarrassing moments in Spurstalk history

ElNono
12-14-2010, 09:18 AM
You just knew this thread was coming. With the new year upon us is time to look back into the past and remember some of the classic jewels that make this cesspool the great place it is.
I'll kick it off with three, including one of my own. Feel free to add whatever you remember, but please keep it civil. This is not meant to be a scoreboard thread, just a space to remember great failures in the history of this board.

1) The now infamous 21_Blessings 'motherfucking backdoor sweep' proclamation after the Celtics went up 3-1 in the 2008 NBA Finals. This was shortly followed by the worst beatdown in NBA Finals history in Game 6 to end the Lakers championship hopes that season.

2) luva trying to build a name for himself around these places while pretending to be an african-american, only to be outed as a paki. Followed by perhaps the most vicious trolling seen around here that included personal pics, and was ultimately stopped after Kori issued an ultimatum.

3) Running my mouth that the Manu-less Spurs would beat the '09 Mavs in 5 games, while sporting a the LOSERS parade route pic in my sig during the series. I'm sure Findog remembers this one. The Mavs proceeded to face rape the Spurs. The Spurs fielding the likes of Finley, Bonner and Mason made guys like JJ Barea look like Jordan and Brandon Bass look like Kareem.

What you got?

ElNono
12-14-2010, 09:21 AM
How the fuck can you not include koriwhat?

Feel free, feel free... that above is not a ranking, just three moments. Please do add your own. Opinions are welcome.

djohn2oo8
12-14-2010, 09:57 AM
When Indazone posted Coldplay lyrics :lol

monosylab1k
12-14-2010, 09:58 AM
1. When I lost a bet to SpursDynasty regarding Warriors/Mavs

2. When Cubby got sent to the tree of woe by me after a bet

hater
12-14-2010, 10:02 AM
IMO,
#1: when the MavKrew purposely "quit" the forum thinking they would be missed except noone missed them and they came back a few days later anyway

#2: Lakaluva trying to get attention here while mavkrew was gone, but finding out without the mavkrew, noone read his threads :lol

urunobili
12-14-2010, 10:03 AM
Cullburn's child abuse / incest comments have no top as "embarrassing"

monosylab1k
12-14-2010, 10:04 AM
when the MavKrew purposely "quit" the forum thinking they would be missed except noone missed them and they came back a few days later anyway :lol

:lmao revisionist history :lmao :lmao :lmao

we were gone the whole month except Ghazi and Findog, and we were so missed that Spurfan constantly started Manu>Dirk threads to bait us into breaking the boycott, Spurfans posted how bad they wanted us back, and lakaluva of all people was begging for us to come back.

hater
12-14-2010, 10:04 AM
:lmao revisionist history :lmao :lmao :lmao

we were gone the whole month except Ghazi and Findog, and we were so missed that lakaluva of all people was begging for us to come back.

see my #2

he was the only one missing you since noone was giving the faggot any attention :lmao

monosylab1k
12-14-2010, 10:05 AM
see my #2

he was the only one missing you since noone was giving the faggot any attention :lmao

crofl more revisionist history because lakaluva has always trolled the shit out of you dumbass Spur Fans. You're the fucking dipshits who keep him around :lmao

monosylab1k
12-14-2010, 10:07 AM
lol hater

tbh it's just like old school black bolded Spurfan to waltz into the NBA Forum, talk out of their ass, then get regulated and leave to the Spurs Forum crying to Kori about how the NBA Forum is such a shithole.

hater
12-14-2010, 10:07 AM
I have no problem with you faggots finding a life purpose in this forum. But that's how I remember it, that's how things happened.

Koolaid_Man
12-14-2010, 10:08 AM
You just knew this thread was coming. With the new year upon us is time to look back into the past and remember some of the classic jewels that make this cesspool the great place it is.
I'll kick it off with three, including one of my own. Feel free to add whatever you remember, but please keep it civil. This is not meant to be a scoreboard thread, just a space to remember great failures in the history of this board.

1) The now infamous 21_Blessings 'motherfucking backdoor sweep' proclamation after the Celtics went up 3-1 in the 2008 NBA Finals. This was shortly followed by the worst beatdown in NBA Finals history in Game 6 to end the Lakers championship hopes that season.

2) luva trying to build a name for himself around these places while pretending to be an african-american, only to be outed as a paki. Followed by perhaps the most vicious trolling seen around here that included personal pics, and was ultimately stopped after Kori issued an ultimatum.

3) Running my mouth that the Manu-less Spurs would beat the '09 Mavs in 5 games, while sporting a the LOSERS parade route pic in my sig during the series. I'm sure Findog remembers this one. The Mavs proceeded to face rape the Spurs. The Spurs fielding the likes of Finley, Bonner and Mason made guys like JJ Barea look like Jordan and Brandon Bass look like Kareem.

What you got?

Mono saying he would like to suck Kanye West dick...or slob his knob...

Midnight saying he was molested by a Catholic Priest and thus don't like pussy

DPG admitting that he was a real life midget - 5'2 and then lying about being 5'4

Vulvaface ( now Young B) admitting that he still had not fuck his girl after 6 months and then he caught her fucking his half brother...

Findog's girl leaving him after he asked her to fuck another guy while he watched..Cuckhold...

Harlemheat (aka ChrisRichards) pimping the Cavs and then abandoning ship for Miami...then disappearing during their slump and coming back to talk shit after they beat shitty teams...

Lngrrr - posting pics of his illegal alien and admitting that his kid was tard...going into hiding after the Laker raping and then coming back out after anal surgery...

Young B ( formerly known as Vulvaface)... - Openly going on a sabbatical or a hunger strike until Kool and Luva post pics of their dicks...

please save the whitewater rafting and white girl shtick...:lmao

monosylab1k
12-14-2010, 10:08 AM
But that's how I remember it.

Well let's not rely on the brainpower of a certified retard.

4>0rings
12-14-2010, 10:09 AM
When Timvp was going to out M>S and post his pictures and M>S begged him not to.

hater
12-14-2010, 10:09 AM
and how could we forget the mother of all gay moments in spurstalk history:

TPark quitting on the Spurs and vowing never to post again after Sonics playoff loss, only to come back to celebrate the Spurs championship that same season

monosylab1k
12-14-2010, 10:15 AM

DPG admitting that he was a real life midget - 5'2 and then lying about being 5'4

Vulvaface ( now Young B) admitting that he still had not fuck his girl after 6 months and then he caught her fucking his half brother...

Findog's girl leaving him after he asked her to fuck another guy while he watched..Cuckhold...

Harlemheat (aka ChrisRichards) pimping the Cavs and then abandoning ship for Miami...then disappearing during their slump and coming back to talk shit after they beat shitty teams...

Lngrrr - posting pics of his illegal alien and admitting that his kid was tard...going into hiding after the Laker raping and then coming back out after anal surgery...

Young B ( formerly known as Vulvaface)... - Openly going on a sabbatical or a hunger strike until Kool and Luva post pics of their dicks...

the amount of references to homosexual behavior is par the course :tu i don't know what it is but this guy is an expert on gay sex.

Koolaid_Man
12-14-2010, 10:21 AM
the amount of references to homosexual behavior is par the course :tu i don't know what it is but this guy is an expert on gay sex.

ahhhh How soon we forget....Mono did you not say you would suck Kanye's Dick....you said it just a couple weeks ago...you fucking said that shit a simple search will prove me right...

YoungB
12-14-2010, 10:22 AM
When Timvp was going to out M>S and post his pictures and M>S begged him not to.

:lmao People actually thought this happened? Because mods can hack into people's hard drives and steal pics, you know.

YoungB
12-14-2010, 10:29 AM
I finally get Kool Aid Mans shtick. He's the world's most blatantly obvious closet homosexual. Took me a while to realize what was going on there. Well done sir.

koriwhat
12-14-2010, 10:38 AM

glad to know this bitch is still hanging by at least one of my nuts

monosylab1k
12-14-2010, 10:38 AM
ahhhh How soon we forget....Mono did you not say you would suck Kanye's Dick....you said it just a couple weeks ago...you fucking said that shit a simple search will prove me right...

why are you so interested in dick sucking?

NASpurs
12-14-2010, 10:42 AM
BuddyHolly caught stealing pics from Slomo and posting them in an 'N Sync forum.

I wish I could find the thread but I haven't had any luck. :depressed

LakaFan
12-14-2010, 10:50 AM
Koolaid man you wanna go see a game together? Not a date just as friends.

JR21
12-14-2010, 11:37 AM
2) luva trying to build a name for himself around these places while pretending to be an african-american, only to be outed as a paki.
:lmao Now thats funny...

DeadlyDynasty
12-14-2010, 11:51 AM
-mookie crew trying to score H

-Calftats/male secretary/violating grapefruits

-anything lefty posts

-Findog vs DaC...before my time here, but it's a "classic thread" for a reason.

-the perpetual meltdown of Spur fan since their last title

-Cobbler vs DPG...recent, but brutal.

I could go on.

DeadlyDynasty
12-14-2010, 11:53 AM
BR's the man, but the WNBA schtick was pretty disturbing, tbh.

The Gemini Method
12-14-2010, 12:02 PM
BR's the man, but the WNBA schtick was pretty disturbing, tbh.

This was pretty entertaining...also, SpursDynasty oft-incorrect judgement on most things was always entertaining.

cheguevara
12-14-2010, 12:03 PM
- KillBill pretending he is posting from greece while in reality he lives in Houston :lol

-lakaluva pretending he goes out on dates with real women

- mavfans thinking they are "good at trolling"

- Rockets fans, hornet fans and utah fans posting

Greg Oden
12-14-2010, 12:08 PM
JT outing the mookie crew as drug seeking addicts, then trying to deny it all while JT was proving proof.

lol utsa

also KFC

ChrisHansen
12-14-2010, 12:12 PM
Pretty much anytime Tacker posted a thread, too many moments to name

when Spursdynasty was outed

that time a year or two ago where some of the MK met up to play basketball and it was outed that BUMP dunked on DPG :lmao

history2b
12-14-2010, 12:33 PM

What you got?

#1- The acquisition of Richard fucking Jefferson sending legions of delusional Spurs fanboys into an overzealous tailspin, hyping the 2010 Spurs as contenders and the best team in the Duncan era.

MaNuMaNiAc
12-14-2010, 12:34 PM
BuddyHolly plagiarism on an NSYNC board
Duff borrowing money from Jim and then not paying back.
BigZak's numerous meltdowns

Those come to mind

LnGrrrR
12-14-2010, 12:44 PM

You forgot about that timeshare in Hawaii smack, that was pretty embarrassing too.

LnGrrrR
12-14-2010, 12:49 PM

If it involves dick sucking, Koolaid is eager and interested, and will do his best to find it. :lol

LnGrrrR
12-14-2010, 12:50 PM
Also, thispego after people saw his pic and figured out he's a mouth breather who looks like Kyle's cousin on Southpark.

LOL thispedo

ElNono
12-14-2010, 01:22 PM
You can remove me. I've never posted personal pics other than the brown sugar just recently.

Actually, I was pointing out the troll-a-thon that evolved after that, which included posting of personal pics (not necessarily by you). I thought it was pretty embarrassing at the time.

lol, good times. He did it to himself too.

One more:
BRHornet's humbling after game 7 of the '08 conference semifinals, after arriving to this site and running his mouth non-stop especially after the Hornets went up 3-2.

NASpurs
12-14-2010, 01:24 PM
angel_luv and Obama being the anti-Christ.

ElNono
12-14-2010, 01:24 PM

Epic thread :lmao

LnGrrrR
12-14-2010, 01:28 PM
Epic thread :lmao

:rollinThat thread was awesome. Angel_Luv is probably one of the dumbest people I've ever "met" online. :lol Sweet girl but she's gonna get tricked out of everything she has one of these days by someone who says he knows God.

DPG21920
12-14-2010, 01:31 PM
Pretty much anytime Tacker posted a thread, too many moments to name

that time a year or two ago where some of the MK met up to play basketball and it was outed that BUMP dunked on DPG :lmao

It's not a funny shtick to make things up when bump already said it was something made up to make you wet yourself.

Also, when I outed stretch and the lebron t-shirts he made was awesome.

MaNuMaNiAc
12-14-2010, 01:33 PM
This thread pretty much takes the cake IMO. It has everything

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28691&highlight=Jimcs50

It gets really good around page 13. I specially like this post

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=593774&postcount=309

from wifey...What man? Sorry Zak...I know you are going to hate me for this but I believe I have a say in this...I had no say about your weed smoking, your cheating, and quiting your job...but I will say this...I am no sucker...I cannot afford to take care of another man that I don't even know financially...where are you getting your money...did you tell the forum momie still sends you money...and wifey has to take care of whatever else needs to be paid...rich my ass...you want to be a MAN...start at home by taking care of your wifey and I don't mean financially only...
:princess

:lmao

lil'mo
12-14-2010, 01:34 PM
Rolando balkman having his yahoo questions resurface about his soft jawline :lol lol insecurities

lil'mo
12-14-2010, 01:38 PM
I LOVE being discussed when I'm not around. Very flattering to know I've had such an impact on multiple posters' lives.

DPG21920
12-14-2010, 01:39 PM
You were around tbh. You just posted.

LnGrrrR
12-14-2010, 01:41 PM

A perfect example of the brilliance that lil'homo displays on a daily basis.

lil'mo
12-14-2010, 01:43 PM

I'm speaking of all the previous references to me in this thread and the many other threads where you people can't stop thinking about me, short round :lol

lil'mo
12-14-2010, 01:46 PM
A perfect example of the brilliance that lil'homo displays on a daily basis.

Yeah I am pretty brilliant, tenks for noticin

lil'mo
12-14-2010, 01:50 PM
You discussed JawlinedoCockman when he wasn't around. I guess that means he's had an impact on your life tbh.

tacker did, as a fuckin troll loser with no life who can spend hours on end researching strangers and digging up dirt on them ... Sounds like a lot of people around here though :lol

BUMP
12-14-2010, 01:53 PM
It's not a funny shtick to make things up when bump already said it was something made up to make you wet yourself.

crofl

the only thing I remember from that day was some douchey 6'6 black guy who dunked on the 9 foot goal and started beating his chest:lmao

Johnnysee
12-14-2010, 01:57 PM
Miami Heat making a thread about his issues. I loved the one about him cheating where he then deleted his initial long ass post and replaced them with the words "Ok". It's the last link on the bottom. :lmao

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134492

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135942

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147754

DPG21920
12-14-2010, 01:58 PM
crofl

the only thing I remember from that day was some douchey 6'6 black guy who dunked on the 9 foot goal and started beating his chest:lmao

Det guy was athletic

BUMP
12-14-2010, 02:03 PM
yeah he was a beast on the 9 foot goal

i would've owned him if it wasn't like my 7th game in a row

lil'mo
12-14-2010, 02:09 PM
How bad does dpg suck at basketball being only 4.5' tall?

DPG21920
He wasn't good, but springy. But yeah, that goal was whack

LnGrrrR
What's the point of having a troll if A) everyone knows it's your alter ago (ie. lil'mo/thispego or DoK/Goran Dragic) and B) you post as if you were your normal self. Don't get it.

DPG21920
12-14-2010, 02:11 PM
How bad does dpg suck at basketball being only 4.5' tall?
:lol
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

lil'mo
12-14-2010, 02:13 PM
What's the point of having a troll if A) everyone knows it's your alter ago (ie. lil'mo/thispego or DoK/Goran Dragic) and B) you post as if you were your normal self. Don't get it.

:lmao I don't know what you're talking about. thispego is cool but he is not me, I am not him.

DPG21920
12-14-2010, 02:14 PM
Again, God made me 5'4" and I had no control. Why are you a druggie?

Bender
12-14-2010, 02:17 PM
has anyone mentioned illuzion's pic in hottest clubber thread?

edit: and has anyone mentioned the guy who had an emo meltdown at his parents house and took off in their car or something...

Roddy Beaubois
12-14-2010, 02:19 PM
That one time thispedo talked behind RenaldoBalkmans back only to moments later cry about people talking behind his back was pretty embarrassing imho

Roddy Beaubois
12-14-2010, 02:19 PM

crofl I don't know how you are the first one to bring that up.

DPG21920
12-14-2010, 02:21 PM

edit: and has anyone mentioned the guy who had an emo meltdown at his parents house and took off in their car or something...

No because illuzion LOVES being discussed when he is not around. So we don't do it.

Bender
12-14-2010, 02:21 PM
crofl I don't know how you are the first one to bring that up.
I know, I scrolled thru the 3 pages here quickly, I was sure it would be mentioned quickly...

lil'mo
12-14-2010, 02:25 PM

:lmao Hey that's slanderous, buddy! You really are short (lol :lol "God made me 5'4"), y'all don't have to make something up to scoff me about. Scoff me about my smile or about the glasses you saw me with in that one picture, like y'all geniuses like to do... Stick to reality is what I'm trying to say

NASpurs
12-14-2010, 02:26 PM
conqueso owning the Funt left and right in the Troll forum. Too bad he doesn't post anymore and retired at 999 posts. I was a big fan of his.

Hemotivo
12-14-2010, 02:29 PM
BuddyHolly caught stealing pics from Slomo and posting them in an 'N Sync forum.

I wish I could find the thread but I haven't had any luck. :depressed

- KillBill pretending he is posting from greece while in reality he lives in Houston :lol

LnGrrrR
12-14-2010, 02:29 PM

That was pretty hilarious. The best part was when he posted all the pics of his friend. I felt bad he was a Celtics fan. :( :lol

BUMP
12-14-2010, 02:31 PM
Tacker pretty much had an embarassing moment everytime he showed up.

His name was pretty rare in itself so everyone would just google it and dig up dirt on him over and over

NASpurs
12-14-2010, 02:34 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20020

TPark/EricB quitting on the Spurs during the 2005 championship season, saying he wouldn't post anymore but never stood by his word. This thread is a classic because the dude got shat on. :lol

DPG21920
12-14-2010, 02:34 PM
:lmao Hey that's slanderous, buddy! You really are short (lol :lol "God made me 5'4"), y'all don't have to make something up to scoff me about. Scoff me about my smile or about the glasses you saw me with in that one picture, like y'all geniuses like to do... Stick to reality is what I'm trying to say

But we have proof you love drugs and are a begger. I don't have a problem w you. I didn't really know you were around. I just made a comment on you saying something false. You got all riled up over it :lol

DPG21920
12-14-2010, 02:35 PM
Also making fun of my condition is hurtful :cry

duncan228
12-14-2010, 02:50 PM
Some classics gathered here.

Spurstalk Meltdowns

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71732

BlackSwordsMan
12-14-2010, 02:50 PM
crucify em duncan228

NASpurs
12-14-2010, 02:57 PM
Norcal riding a yak thread :lol

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/2052/410012212lzj8.jpg

Phillip
12-14-2010, 03:08 PM

lol people believing my lie about you getting dunked on

lol people believing your lie about my lebron shirts

lol me having to score nearly every point for our team to keep us in the game, because you were too busy getting dunked on over and over, only for me to give up the game winning jumper to sribb even though he hadnt done anything all game, and i even got a piece of the shot

i was owned by sribb :depressed

BillWalton
12-14-2010, 03:28 PM
the game winning jumper to sribb

I've commentated many games since then, so my memory might be a little foggy, but if I'm not mistaken BUMP's team ran the court until the fresh, athletic black guy came and beat them on their 7/8th game. So unless sribb was on Bump's team that couldn't be true

lil'mo
12-14-2010, 03:30 PM
But we have proof you love drugs and are a begger. I don't have a problem w you. I didn't really know you were around. I just made a comment on you saying something false. You got all riled up over it :lol

Lol asking jt for drugs once after he told us he "could get ANYTHING" = loves drugs and begs :lmao

thisnarco
12-14-2010, 03:34 PM
Did someone mention drugs? :hungry:

Bukefal
12-14-2010, 03:48 PM
Also, thispedo after people saw his pic and figured out he's a mouth breather who looks like Kyle's cousin on Southpark.

What ever happened to KBP btw? Was he banned again?

Fpoonsie
12-14-2010, 04:13 PM

Yeah, these two were summa my favorites. lol scratching your face

That tacker thread where fucking D228 of all people bent him over posting the article he claimed as his own was PRICEless.

kamikazi_player
12-14-2010, 04:23 PM
Yeah, these two were summa my favorites. lol scratching your face

That tacker thread where fucking D228 of all people bent him over posting the article he claimed as his own was PRICEless.

:lmao that's one moment I will not forget.

Phillip
12-14-2010, 04:36 PM
I've commentated many games since then, so my memory might be a little foggy, but if I'm not mistaken BUMP's team ran the court until the fresh, athletic black guy came and beat them on their 7/8th game. So unless sribb was on Bump's team that couldn't be true

I believe he was. Because no one knew who sribb was until we started posting on spurstalk, and he said who he was. BUMP didnt know who any of us were either until we got back on here. He didn't realize that we guarded each other quite a few times.

JamStone
12-14-2010, 04:58 PM
Pardon if already mentioned. I didn't read every post to see if it was already.

His name was iilluzioN. He was the "hottest clubber."

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138941&highlight=hottest+clubber

edit: and of course it was mentioned, just a couple of posts above...

Fpoonsie
12-14-2010, 05:07 PM
Pardon if already mentioned. I didn't read every post to see if it was already.

His name was iilluzioN. He was the "hottest clubber."

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138941&highlight=hottest+clubber

edit: and of course it was mentioned, just a couple of posts above...

For the longest time, I thought that was just some VERY successful troll job. I simply refused to believe that a poster would be foolish enough to set himself up so ridiculously easy like that...

...and then kw started his "tattoo'n" thread.

koriwhat
12-14-2010, 05:29 PM
...and then kw started his "tattoo'n" thread.

anything in your closet is easily the most embarrassing shit yet, including your homosexual self.

kamikazi_player
12-14-2010, 05:38 PM
koriwhat saying the following:
working as a male secretary
no hs diploma
have calf tats

HarlemHeat37
12-14-2010, 05:49 PM
In all honesty, which one of the Mav boys here can actually hoop?..

YoungB
12-14-2010, 05:52 PM

I used to be badass but I totally suck now..see I'm not black and didn't get good on natural ability, it was acquired through practice..since I haven't played in years these day's I can't even dunk a basketball anymore.

BUMP
12-14-2010, 05:57 PM

tbh, I was a 3 sport athlete (baseball, basketball, football) in high school.

3 years of partying and drinking since then so I've gotten a little worse, but I still play regularly

4>0rings
12-14-2010, 05:59 PM
When duncan22389583945809 was caught plagerizing from the Express-News and left the forum for a bit due to harassment.

monosylab1k
12-14-2010, 06:49 PM

Imagine Tim Thomas with the Suns, then imagine he's a 6 foot honkey/picklebreath, and that's me on the court.

DPG21920
12-14-2010, 07:49 PM

Bump is the best hoopster and athlete. Mono is a good basketball player with a good shot. I'm probably the best athlete (besides Bump) in terms of quicks (I played soccer all through college).

Stretch sucks.

frodo
12-14-2010, 08:23 PM

koriwhat being exposed of his calf tats was the most embarrassing moment in spurstalk history, at least for his own tentacle feelings it was.

MavDynasty
12-14-2010, 08:35 PM
From what I remember in my few years lurking and posting on ST:

Bostonguy and Mono's epic meltdown after the 18-1* season

KFC

Hottest clubber

Lefty changing his OP and then denying it

Koriwhat...

Dok and I exposing Ashraf for the pussy he is and his facebook pictures

tbh, just a few i can't remember anything atm

BUMP
12-14-2010, 08:42 PM

That thread was the epitomy of internet ownage.

every time I logged in somebody was pulling up a new thing about Ashraf to where it got so bad he left

chess club :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

MavDynasty
12-14-2010, 08:44 PM
lol maged
lol ashraf abdeljaber
lol hiding his FB profile after the pics
lol chess club

Chieflion
12-15-2010, 12:03 AM
lefty talking shit about the ESPN website setup for the playoffs and self-owning himself, tbh.

HarlemHeat37
12-15-2010, 12:22 AM
:lol Lefty owning himself was hilarious..not one of the top moments, but memorable..Lefty vs. Redzero was pretty funny as well..

TBH, getting a ball game with ST posters would be pretty funny..too bad everybody lives in different places..I'd love to see some posters here in particular:lol..

LnGrrrR
12-15-2010, 01:35 AM
I suck at real bball, tbh.

lil_penny
12-15-2010, 01:43 AM
From what I remember in my few years lurking and posting on ST:

Bostonguy and Mono's epic meltdown after the 18-1* season

KFC

Hottest clubber

Lefty changing his OP and then denying it

Koriwhat...

tbh, just a few i can't remember anything atm

pretty much this imo.

lol ashraf

midnightpulp
12-15-2010, 01:48 AM
The time lakaluva posted a picture of a fat chick's pussy in a desperate attempt to prove to the interwebs he's not a homosexual.

kamikazi_player
12-15-2010, 02:07 AM
I think there was a thread about "smoking is gay" by the onion. Some stupid poster actually believed it and started making fun of the OP. Thread was only 2 pages long, but would have been longer if someone didn't blabber out that it was fake. Pretty humiliating and even that poster tried to use the lefty defense.

Also, another embarrassing moment would be when Lefty said that if Arenas went to jail, he would be agent orange or some shit :lol

IronMexican
12-15-2010, 02:14 AM
I suck at real bball, tbh.

I think I have worse hops than anyone here.

TJastal
12-15-2010, 03:55 AM
Dr House and all his schtick esp his epic meltdown and farewell thread to ST (after the celtic beatdown) only to suddenly "reappear" like nothing happened once the lakers won the following year

balldontlie
12-15-2010, 04:29 AM
this place is fucking gay. you guys just come here to hang out and have a place to socialize online because your real pathetic lives suck. i come here every now and then and never do I see any actual basketball talk much less analysis.

just the same old shit about "lakaluva" and "kori".
yall just talk about each other and hardly anything about the NBA. fucking sad.

kamikazi_player
12-15-2010, 04:32 AM
lol Gray Named Mav Fan
If you don't like to be here, you can always leave. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

balldontlie
12-15-2010, 04:36 AM
lol Gray Named Mav Fan
If you don't like to be here, you can always leave. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

what does the color of my name have to do with anything?

kamikazi_player
12-15-2010, 04:41 AM
what does the color of my name have to do with anything?

Shouldn't you be leaving? You're too good for this forum. Go to Mavstalk if you want some "actual basketball talk".

rayray2k8
12-15-2010, 05:07 AM
Imagine Tim Thomas with the Suns, then imagine he's a 6 foot honkey/picklebreath, and that's me on the court.

I see you're enjoying showing off my pic in your sig.. Why do you hate your own people? :lol

DAF86
12-15-2010, 05:31 AM
I think there was a thread about "smoking is gay" by the onion. Some stupid poster actually believed it and started making fun of the OP. Thread was only 2 pages long, but would have been longer if someone didn't blabber out that it was fake. Pretty humiliating and even that poster tried to use the lefty defense.

I will never be able to forget myself for that. :depressed

mystargtr34
12-15-2010, 06:01 AM
Damn... i dont spend enough time on this forum. Im hearin about most of the funny shit for the first time in this thread.

timtonymanu
12-15-2010, 06:55 AM
Also, thispego after people saw his pic and figured out he's a mouth breather who looks like Kyle's cousin on Southpark.

This cracked me up, tbh

MavDynasty
12-15-2010, 07:55 AM
Tbh as bad as st has gotten st>>dallasbasketball.com

redzero
12-15-2010, 08:03 AM

5'4"? I thought that you were 5'5".

Holy shit! Are you shrinking?

ohmwrecker
12-15-2010, 09:10 AM
I rarely have a clue what you people are talking about.

MavDynasty
12-15-2010, 04:44 PM
You faggot MavsDynasty, I'm the one who told you Ashraf's facebook profile and you exposed it. I set it all up

Lol nigga tbh if u read the original thread I exposed him in, it will tell you that I simply went to Facebook and searched his name

MavDynasty
12-15-2010, 04:50 PM
Tbh I even remember searching for the thread where d228 exposed his plagiarizing ass. I did this because his first st username was his actual name ashrafabdeljaber lol . balk, maybe you're thinking of something else tbh

MavDynasty
12-15-2010, 04:52 PM
Tbh I knew the shower Pic on the profile was him cuz ashraf was a bulls fan and on the fb profile it said university of Chicago so I figured it mist be him. Lol common sense. Joey wayne mann was a bit harder tho IMHO

BillWalton
12-15-2010, 04:55 PM
Who was the one who found his myspace? :lol

lefty
12-15-2010, 04:59 PM
or Lefty's inception thread
Or your "How does Tony Parker shave his thick beard????" threads

You are such a fag :lmao

And also anything that Deadlydynasty posts; what a retard

ChrisRichards
12-15-2010, 05:04 PM

Nigga you need to stop this shit. Harlem is really a very good poster. I feel kinda bad because you guys keep associating him with me.

MavDynasty
12-15-2010, 05:12 PM
Who was the one who found his myspace? :lol

Tbh it was a team effort of DOK ms and I. I got his email in the 2k9 thread and we simply searched Joey Wayne Mann and found a 28 yr old on myspace as well as peoplefinder. I gave ms his home adress so they could fight but Joey pussied out

DJB
12-15-2010, 05:21 PM
Ghazi creating a youtube video explaining how the Mavs would pick apart every team in the 2010 NBA playoffs, only to get waxed by the Spurms.

wOpe35E357o

What a faggot.

BUMP
12-15-2010, 05:39 PM
Ghazi creating a youtube video explaining how the Mavs would pick apart every team in the 2010 NBA playoffs, only to get waxed by the Spurms.

What a faggot.

fPzje3lISdY

koriwhat
12-15-2010, 06:17 PM
Tbh it was a team effort of DOK ms and I. I got his email in the 2k9 thread and we simply searched Joey Wayne Mann and found a 28 yr old on myspace as well as peoplefinder. I gave ms his home adress so they could fight but Joey pussied out

ok, so, a jew and 2 fags walk into a bar... i mean, an internet cafe...

you found my myspace? hahaha! you mean the same myspace that has been down forever now? that one? hahaha! peoplefinder? hahaha! man, you should become a detective!

you faggots are always searching for dudes, right MavDynasty? bet ya got my legs as your background on your PC too.

Gold Tooth Carl
12-15-2010, 06:19 PM
koriwhat is like the gift that keeps on giving....you beg him to stop rambling and embarrasing himself even more, but it's just so goddamn funny

koriwhat
12-15-2010, 06:21 PM
koriwhat is like the gift that keeps on giving....you beg him to stop rambling and embarrasing himself even more, but it's just so goddamn funny

i can't wait to see your other 20 mil screen names come rolling through this thread... :wakeup

Gold Tooth Carl
12-15-2010, 06:23 PM
i can't wait to see your other 20 mil screen names come rolling through this thread... :wakeup

Naw pimp, this is the one and only Carl, but YOU should have a shitload of trolls considering your calf tats

Koriwhat's calf tats
12-15-2010, 06:24 PM
Naw pimp, this is the one and only Carl, but YOU should have a shitload of trolls considering your calf tats

Did someone call me?

koriwhat
12-15-2010, 06:24 PM
Did someone call me?

midnightpulp
12-15-2010, 06:27 PM
How about Koriwhat admitting that he would sell his original intellectual property to Tenacious D for fuckin' t-shirts?

Koriwhat's calf tats
12-15-2010, 06:28 PM

Your legs are crusty as fuck bro

koriwhat
12-15-2010, 06:34 PM
How about Koriwhat admitting that he would sell his original intellectual property to Tenacious D for fuckin' t-shirts?

you mean my high off my ass 10 minute drawing? hahaha! and i still got $250 for it. hahaha!

boo this butch bitch!

koriwhat
12-15-2010, 06:34 PM
Your legs are crusty as fuck bro

wtf does that even mean? for real? wtf?!

koriwhat
12-15-2010, 06:36 PM
ah poor picklebitch... turn the volume up and i might checkout what you're saying. poor poor picklebitch.

koriwhat
12-15-2010, 06:39 PM
picklebitch still at it... persistence, nice.

MavDynasty
12-15-2010, 07:52 PM
Tbh 5 minutes of work and we found out that you hated your father and ran away after ms said he was going to do beat your ass. Lol threatening to shoot us but then runnin away like a bitch

ElNono
12-16-2010, 07:43 PM
h2b making his humble contribution, tbh...

Can someone explain to me how a guy who just hit his first buzzer beater ever be the best closer in the game?

It wasn't his first buzzer beater ever.

That is officially what ESPN has reported as of last night's Sportscenter during the game recap....

tqvPO3BdXk4

If that wasn't Manu's first buzzer beater, prove it. Show me another game winning buzzer beater...

tqvPO3BdXk4

Post a link to Manu hitting just one other game winning buzzer beater and I'll acknowledge it.

tqvPO3BdXk4

http://files.sharenator.com/FUUUU_RE_FFFFFUUUU_Pizza-s508x387-44250.jpg

http://image.spreadshirt.com/image-server/image/composition/17170635/view/1/producttypecolor/1/type/png/width/378/height/378/troll-face_design.png