PDA

View Full Version : Why does spur fan suddenly think he's on swole?

YoungB
12-14-2010, 10:47 AM
When your team was sucking you guys became some weak mild mannered faggots and knew your roles..ya'll win a few games and suddenly you guys feel ballsy enough to come in here and start trying to get loud? :lmao Your team still sucks, just about as hard as your smacktalk and IQ's. You look like ruhtards, just stop it :lmao

WeNeedLength
12-14-2010, 10:50 AM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/73/babyyoumad.jpg

rjv
is that you koko ?

WeNeedLength
P.S. Dallas sucks. :downspin:

And wtf does "on swole" mean? LOL learn to speak troll. :lol

YoungB
12-14-2010, 10:52 AM
http://www.worldrecordsacademy.org/human/img/ManuelUribe1.jpg

LakaFan
12-14-2010, 10:53 AM
Spurs on a losing streak and the regular season doesn't matter. They start winning and suddenly they're all posting and the regular season is important.

YoungB
12-14-2010, 10:54 AM
You tell em, let's call it like we see it.

WeNeedLength
12-14-2010, 10:59 AM
You tell em, let's call it like we see it.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/27/internet.jpg

YoungB
12-14-2010, 11:00 AM
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j295/Brian_125/When-youre-this-fat-ugly-and-stupid-yet-still-manage-to-be-overly-confident-You-must-be-a-spur-fan.jpg

WeNeedLength
12-14-2010, 11:04 AM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/15/2stupid.jpg

I can do this all day dipshit... :lmao

brock_lobster
12-14-2010, 11:08 AM
Why does Maverick Fan feel the need to act tough on the internet and use slang terminology that makes no sense? Enjoy your minimum wage. Although I'm sure he'll reply saying he's a pre-med student or some other garbage, he probably also has a 4.0 and is hard as hell just posts on SpursTalk to up his cred. What a loser.

Double-Up
12-14-2010, 11:11 AM
Why does Maverick Fan feel the need to act tough on the internet and use slang terminology that makes no sense? Enjoy your minimum wage. Although I'm sure he'll reply saying he's a pre-med student or some other garbage, he probably also has a 4.0 and is hard as hell just posts on SpursTalk to up his cred. What a loser.

What kind of fucking name is brock_lobster?

Darkwaters
12-14-2010, 11:12 AM
:dont

YoungB
12-14-2010, 11:12 AM

working on my CPA, tbh, imho

lol cock lobster

ALVAREZ6
12-14-2010, 11:14 AM
lol Mavs <3 being owned by the Spurs year in year out

YoungB
12-14-2010, 11:14 AM
lol Mavs <3 being owned by the Spurs year in year out

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j295/Brian_125/tumblr_l70i9jsFOP1qbylvso1_400.jpg

brock_lobster
12-14-2010, 11:16 AM
What kind of fucking name is brock_lobster?

My first name is Brock, and Rock Lobster is a song that has a special place in my heart. Hence, I combined the two. What kind of name is Double-Up? If I was of the same intellectual capacity of the rest of the posters in this forum, I'd be inclined to make a homosexual joke at your expense, but will avoid doing so because that trash has no place in a basketball-related discussion.

DPG21920
12-14-2010, 11:16 AM
Omg :lmao no one has ever made the connection to San Antonio and being fat!!! :lol :lmao. I mean saying their fat is one thing, but starting a thread and posting pics takes this to a level of :lmao never seen before.

Spurs fans, take notes. Instead of reusing old lame jokes and pictures do something hilarious and original :lmao this is soooo great!!!!!!!!!

Now Spurs fans will probably say something unoriginal like: "typical dallass sports failure, cowgirls lose, mavs lose cause dirk choked & rangers lose Lee. Just the usual sports week in DallASS!!!"

To which the hilarious mav fan will reply: how original bro!

Damn this is so f*cking funny :lmao

YoungB
12-14-2010, 11:17 AM
Omg :lmao no one has ever made the connection to San Antonio and being fat!!! :lol :lmao. I mean saying their fat is one thing, but starting a thread and posting pics takes this to a level of :lmao never seen before.

Spurs fans, take notes. Instead of reusing old lame jokes and pictures do something hilarious and original :lmao this is soooo great!!!!!!!!!

Now Spurs fans will probably say something unoriginal like: "typical dallass sports failure, cowgirls lose, mavs lose cause dirk choked & rangers lose Lee. Just the usual sports week in DallASS!!!"

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j295/Brian_125/tumblr_l97k28QnNE1qc3np8o1_500.png

WeNeedLength
12-14-2010, 11:18 AM

Feed is the wrong word. It's more like "slap around".

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/Jollyblue/DallasFans.jpg

brock_lobster
12-14-2010, 11:18 AM

That's telling us

DPG21920
12-14-2010, 11:19 AM
I see what you're doing, and I don't like it

Soul_Patch
12-14-2010, 11:20 AM
Lol @ Mavs fans inferiority complex.

Lets all take a moment to feel sorry for Dallas sports...

Ok back to laughing.....hahahahahah

DPG21920
12-14-2010, 11:20 AM
Lol gray Posters.

DPG21920
12-14-2010, 11:21 AM
Spurs fans, please stop being so trollable.

WeNeedLength
12-14-2010, 11:22 AM
Lol gray Posters.

Lol black poster. :downspin:

WeNeedLength
12-14-2010, 11:23 AM
Spurs fans, please stop being so trollable.

If I'm trolling in a troll thread, does that make me *gasp* a troll?? Oh noes....:depressed

YoungB
12-14-2010, 11:24 AM
If I'm trolling in a troll thread, does that make me *gasp* a troll?? Oh noes....:depressed

lol thinking you're trolling

I'm sorry if you thought the spurs were legit contenders and now you're voicing your displeasure through old cliche pics :lmao

WeNeedLength
12-14-2010, 11:27 AM
lol thinking you're trolling

I'm sorry if you thought the spurs were legit contenders and now you're voicing your displeasure through old cliche pics :lmao

You've never seen this one in your life you big liar you. I'll post it again just for reference.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/Jollyblue/DallasFans.jpg

JR21
12-14-2010, 11:27 AM
LOL It's common sense homegirl... Your team wins you get the braggin rights. Your team sucks you take the backseat... Same reason we have reversed roles and yal have lowered your voices... That wasn't too difficult.

Double-Up
12-14-2010, 11:28 AM
My first name is Brock, and Rock Lobster is a song that has a special place in my heart. Hence, I combined the two. What kind of name is Double-Up? If I was of the same intellectual capacity of the rest of the posters in this forum, I'd be inclined to make a homosexual joke at your expense, but will avoid doing so because that trash has no place in a basketball-related discussion.

lol myspace

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/144/m_6869875721d5444c93f3f144de5e0447.jpg

WeNeedLength
12-14-2010, 11:30 AM
Ok, this YoungB guy is boring as hell. Bring something to the table next time. :sleep

Ditty
12-14-2010, 11:38 AM
;ol it's all fun and games...why you getting so butthurt mavs fan you and sometimes roddy troll are the only ones that really get butthurt these days, take the loss it's not like one of your mavs fans(phillip) don't troll when the spurs lose.

YoungB
12-14-2010, 11:41 AM
Time out, honest question:

Does spur fan really think his team stands a chance this year :lmao

Tim and Manu are both like 37 and TP is aiming for the wrong hole he needs to get his head in the game :lmao

brock_lobster
12-14-2010, 11:41 AM
lol myspace

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/144/m_6869875721d5444c93f3f144de5e0447.jpg

Does your mother know you look up images of underage boys on MySpace? Who the hell uses that website anymore these days? Pretty pathetic that you have one to search this stuff up, honestly.

brock_lobster
12-14-2010, 11:42 AM

Tim and Manu are both like 37 and TP is aiming for the wrong hole he needs to get his head in the game :lmao

20-3
4-1
4-0

Take your pick. Do you honestly think the Mavericks have a chance this year? I guess we should all just log off SpursTalk forever since most likely the Lakers/Celtics/Heat will win the title. What an idiot.

cheguevara
12-14-2010, 11:54 AM

I'll take a team that has won 4 in the last 10 over a team that has choked series away in epic manner every single year.

Does "worst playoff upset in NBA history" ring a bell?

YoungB
12-14-2010, 11:57 AM
I'll take a team that has won 4 in the last 10 over a team that has choked series away in epic manner every single year.

Right, because this is the same Spurs team from the glory years, and this is the same Mavericks team from 2007 :lmao

If you didn't notice the Mavs have one of the best defenses in the league this year.

Sorry Senor!

http://www.eatmedaily.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/mexican-doritos.jpg
:lmao :flag:

cheguevara
12-14-2010, 11:59 AM
Right, because this is the same Spurs team from the glory years, and this is the same Mavericks team from 2007 :lmao

If you didn't notice the Mavs have one of the best defenses in the league this year.

Sorry Senor!

http://www.eatmedaily.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/mexican-doritos.jpg
:lmao :flag:

core players are core players

brock_lobster
12-14-2010, 11:59 AM

This guy knows what he's talking about. :tu

I don't understand the common Maverick Fan's claim to superior status on this board. The annoying L.A. fans I can understand, but why Dallas? Zero titles, the worst upset in NBA history (Dirk getting shutdown by Stephen Jackson), blowing a 2-0 lead in the Finals when being up double digits with 6 minutes to go in the 4th quarter of Game 3, Dirk choking at the line, getting beatdown by the Hornets (LOL) and the Nuggets...followed by losing to the 7th seeded, injured Spurs. :lmao

Damn, when it's all listed like that it makes you think how terrible their franchise is. I'm surprised Mark Cuban has not committed suicide.

Dex
12-14-2010, 12:01 PM
Hi. You must be new here.

ChrisHansen
12-14-2010, 12:02 PM

lol http://www.topslamdunks.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/nba-slam-dunks1.jpg

history2b
12-14-2010, 12:02 PM
When your team was sucking you guys became some weak mild mannered faggots and knew your roles..ya'll win a few games and suddenly you guys feel ballsy enough to come in here and start trying to get loud? :lmao Your team still sucks, just about as hard as your smacktalk and IQ's. You look like ruhtards, just stop it :lmao

+1

But you will notice it is a very cautious posture.

No one here will go on record claiming that the Spurs will actually win anything this year despite being off to the best start in the Tim Duncan era.

So they are somewhat conscious of their place.

DeadlyDynasty
12-14-2010, 12:05 PM

The guy who wrote that song died of AIDS after getting rammed in the tailpipe many years earlier, so I can see why it's so special for you :tu

Double-Up
12-14-2010, 12:08 PM
The guy who wrote that song died of AIDS after getting rammed in the tailpipe many years earlier, so I can see why it's so special for you :tu

:lol

Greg Oden
12-14-2010, 12:09 PM

gregulated

WeNeedLength
12-14-2010, 12:32 PM

Damn, someone did their research just to lay some smackdown. :toast

BlairForceDejuan
12-14-2010, 12:36 PM
So swole I'm swell.

brock_lobster
12-14-2010, 12:45 PM
Fascinating.

Ignignokt
12-14-2010, 02:41 PM
lol jock_groper

pookenstein
12-14-2010, 02:56 PM
Oh noes....:depressed

zsdXmYGFBcU

8FOR!3
12-14-2010, 02:58 PM
Son, listen. Chris Quinn, Udoka, Bonner, we stacked!

DieHardSpursFan1537
12-14-2010, 06:02 PM

ChuckD
12-14-2010, 08:12 PM

I had to look twice to see it was MavFan posting this ish. :lol Son, the only ones that need to "know their roles" are MavFans. You fuckers ain't won shit. Please take your assigned seats at the back of the NBA Forum bus.

Cessation
12-14-2010, 08:57 PM
4 > 0
chocker emo mavs
lol

4>0rings
12-14-2010, 09:20 PM
2q2yzJI517U&feature=related

LeCrab
12-14-2010, 09:28 PM
yo vulvaface your a fraud.... you stay in Highland Park you have never been to the cliff

Malice
12-14-2010, 09:32 PM
isnt it early for butt hurt Mav fan posts? We havnt even hit the all star break...

Agloco
12-14-2010, 11:18 PM

YungBizznitch at it again.

DPG21920
12-14-2010, 11:53 PM
Had to be done, tbh. He was going down a dark gray path. A path of lameness.