PDA

View Full Version : Paki Laker fan who wipes his ass with water from a bucket.

Ignignokt
12-15-2010, 01:04 AM
I hope Kobe dies of ecoli from fecal contamination for eating out Pau Gasol.

Nobody respects the lakers.

Nobody respects their wins.

Every Pakiwoman secretly wishes Kobe raped their effeminate husbands.

These are things we know.

djohn2oo8
12-15-2010, 01:07 AM
chill out

JayTheClown
12-15-2010, 01:15 AM
http://www.gospelherald.com/files/wor/20100108intl_pic1.jpg

NRHector
12-15-2010, 01:16 AM
I hope Kobe dies of ecoli from fecal contamination for eating out Pau Gasol.

Nobody respects the lakers.

Nobody respects their wins.

Every Pakiwoman secretly wishes Kobe raped their effeminate husbands.

These are things we know.:wow

Koolaid_Man
12-15-2010, 01:19 AM
What did I ever do to you?:lol

post a pic of some pussy..that's what you did...us Laker Nation fans gotta be careful up in this muthafucker...it's queer town around these parts...like night of the living dead....:lol

Ignignokt
12-15-2010, 01:30 AM
post a pic of some pussy..that's what you did...us Laker Nation fans gotta be careful up in this muthafucker...it's queer town around these parts...like night of the living dead....:lol

:lol

I find it strange too. They deep down in the Bible belt, and are raging supporters of men on men sex.

Ewwwww hehe hehe hhe he hewww

did you two spend a night together?

cuz koolaid is wearing your shirt brokrishna, it's gonna smell like masala, jerry curl, curry and grits. I don't know how your gonna be able to wear your dollar store silk shirt after det one.

Why is it that both of you fagguettis post at the same time? Do you both sit in the same bed, type with one hand and rub each others dicks with the other? Cuz tbh, that faggot shit is widely accepted in California. Maybe dets why you faggonias are so open about how much both of you imprint each other's molars on your shafts.

When Koolaid farts, it smells like old curry and 99 cent store incense... man dets pretty funny watching a blackman do det.

z0sa
12-15-2010, 01:35 AM
lakaluva = koolaid tbh

midnightpulp
12-15-2010, 01:42 AM
Ewwwww hehe hehe hhe he hewww

did you two spend a night together?

cuz koolaid is wearing your shirt brokrishna, it's gonna smell like masala, jerry curl, curry and grits. I don't know how your gonna be able to wear your dollar store silk shirt after det one.

Why is it that both of you fagguettis post at the same time? Do you both sit in the same bed, type with one hand and rub each others dicks with the other? Cuz tbh, that faggot shit is widely accepted in California. Maybe dets why you faggonias are so open about how much both of you imprint each other's molars on your shafts.

When Koolaid farts, it smells like old curry and 99 cent store incense... man dets pretty funny watching a blackman do det.

:lol

lefty
12-15-2010, 10:04 AM
Water >>>>>>>>> Toilet paper for ass wiping

clambake
12-15-2010, 10:07 AM
faggonias. lol

ohmwrecker
12-15-2010, 10:14 AM
lakaluva = koolaid tbh

Because his first attempt at pretending to be a streetwise, hardcore black gangsta turned out so well?

The white water rafting was a nice touch tbh.

JamStone
12-15-2010, 10:15 AM
Are people now trying to push the envelope to extremes to see how much they can get away with without getting banned?

WTF is wrong with some of you people?