PDA

View Full Version : Fml!

Hooks
12-15-2010, 02:28 PM
I swear I am allergic to EVERYTHING! This is bullshit, I smoked some weed and busted out in hives, just came from the ER right now. They gave me a shot of prednisone which hurt like a bitch. This shit sucks, I really loved smoking weed :(. That shot still hurts, it feels like somebody punched me in the arm and the pain won't go away.

Other things I'm allergic to:

-Alcohol (Yes, fucken ridiculous!)
-Trees
-Grass
-Peanuts
-Roaches
-EVERYTHING!

koriwhat
12-15-2010, 03:34 PM
are you asian? my asian friends are all allergic to alcohol but they're all big smokers.

jack sommerset
12-15-2010, 03:41 PM
Roaches LMFAO

Viva Las Espuelas
12-15-2010, 03:47 PM
You're bitching about being allergic to roaches?

koriwhat
12-15-2010, 03:50 PM
^ read jack's reply while looking at his obama av. haha!

Viva Las Espuelas
12-15-2010, 03:55 PM
^ read jack's reply while looking at his obama av. haha!

Cue giddyboy but I can't see the sigs or avatars on my iPhone. Nor does it have a kickstand. :depressed

CosmicCowboy
12-15-2010, 04:02 PM
I swear I am allergic to EVERYTHING! This is bullshit, I smoked some weed and busted out in hives, just came from the ER right now. They gave me a shot of prednisone which hurt like a bitch. This shit sucks, I really loved smoking weed :(. That shot still hurts, it feels like somebody punched me in the arm and the pain won't go away.

-Trees
-Grass
-Peanuts
-Roaches
-EVERYTHING!

You will probably die.

The DEA has busted out the Agent Orange and is spraying the Mexico/Central America crops again. The narcos probably harvested it after it got sprayed with that shit.

Sorry dude. Thats some bad shit. Your cancer will probably get cancer.

JudynTX
12-15-2010, 04:03 PM

-Trees
-Grass
-Peanuts
-Roaches
-EVERYTHING!

Sex?

IronMaxipad
12-15-2010, 04:04 PM
Roaches LMFAO

http://spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=11507&dateline=1289573655

nkdlunch
12-15-2010, 04:07 PM

well this is actually deeper than it sounds.

If you are allergic to roaches, you are probably allergic to roach shit and urine. And if you didn't know, particles or roach shit and urine are everywhere, especially in restaurant food.

Hooks
12-15-2010, 04:12 PM
I'm allergic to a protein in the roach's skin or something like that.

I never knew how bad Hives itch, they're horrible. I just rubbed my body down in apple cider vinegar so it feels much better.

Just bought myself a new flat screen tv to make myself feel better :D

jack sommerset
12-15-2010, 04:13 PM
well this is actually deeper than it sounds.

If you are allergic to roaches, you are probably allergic to roach shit and urine. And if you didn't know, particles or roach shit and urine are everywhere, especially in restaurant food.

maybe he isn't allergic to weed at all. perhaps a roach dropped some bait on his stash.

Hooks
12-15-2010, 04:14 PM
are you asian? my asian friends are all allergic to alcohol but they're all big smokers.

Nah I'm Hispanic. My grandma and grandpa were both alcoholics, my dad had a drinking problem along with my uncles and aunts and I just happen to be the only person in my family allergic to it, ain't that some shit?

Hooks
12-15-2010, 04:16 PM
maybe he isn't allergic to weed at all. perhaps a roach dropped some bait on his stash.

:nope my green is the stickiest of the icky, beautiful crystal covered nuggets of joy <3

Hooks
12-15-2010, 04:18 PM

Son, I live on the southside, fucken roach city over here.

koriwhat
12-15-2010, 04:21 PM
Nah I'm Hispanic. My grandma and grandpa were both alcoholics, my dad had a drinking problem along with my uncles and aunts and I just happen to be the only person in my family allergic to it, ain't that some shit?

sucks but at least you don't waste money on the bs and don't develop a habit that can eventually turn worse.

:nope my green is the stickiest of the icky, beautiful crystal covered nuggets of joy <3

lucky!

Son, I live on the southside, fucken roach city over here.

i miss the southside!

lefty
12-15-2010, 04:37 PM
Fyl