PDA

View Full Version : Black sports announcers/analysts

Wilford Brimley
12-15-2010, 05:27 PM
They're just about all former players, but even with their first-hand experience they offer nothing but cliches.

The terms "swagger" and "x-factor" gotta be the biggest abortions ever added to the negro lexicon. "Lack's'adaisical" is another gem.

Are there any of these hacks worth keeping?

You know I'm right.

JayTheClown
12-15-2010, 05:43 PM
They're just about all former players, but even with their first-hand experience they offer nothing but cliches.

The terms "swagger" and "x-factor" gotta be the biggest abortions ever added to the negro lexicon. "Lack's'adaisical" is another gem.

You know I'm right.

Wow, all i can say is wow:wow

jeebus
12-15-2010, 05:55 PM
lol colored people

ALVAREZ6
12-15-2010, 06:20 PM
:lol

How about Stuart Scott...the black man that was never good at sports, and not even analyzing them.

Voice of Reason
12-15-2010, 08:00 PM

You know I'm right.

http://i399.photobucket.com/albums/pp71/wzup2008/successful-troll-is-successful.jpg

VBM
12-15-2010, 08:06 PM
"T.O. just do not draw the double team." (Commentary: And here I was thinking T.O. always draw the double team... but Emmitt's argument just talked me out of it.)

"The leadership definitely have to come from the leaders." (Commentary: Wow, that's a really profound statement.)

"You have new offensive coordinator and defensive coordinator." (Commentary: Russians don't use articles in their language. Is Emmitt Russian?)

"If it slip in Week 1, it slip in Week 8." (Commentary: I don't know what slip in Week 1, but clearly the same thing happened in Week 8. Let's just hope that when it slip in Week 15, the verb is actually conjugated.)

"The percentages for teams that go into score before the first half is pretty high that they wins the game." (Commentary: Wow. Just, wow. Aside from the horrific grammar, Emmitt's making up stats and trends. But what about the percentages for analysis that make grammaritcal error is pretty high that they gets fired at the end of the years?)

"The one thing that derail a team is a thing called the injury bugs." (Commentary: So, there's only one single thing that derails a team, and it's the injury bugs, not the injury bug? I never played professional football, but I wasn't aware there are actual bugs that cause injuries.)

"They're gearing up to stop the run. They put eight men in the box. Eight men... sometimes nine." (Commentary: Wow, that's some superb "analysts" from Emmitt. I had no idea teams put eight men - or sometimes nine - in the box to stop the run.)

"You have to have the personality to match up with the Patriots." (Commentary: Just a hunch, but I think Emmitt means personnel; not personality. Unless, of course, he believes it takes a Capricorn who likes to take long walks on the beach to beat New England.)

"A reason they don't want to repeat what they did last year, they don't want to look really bad down the stretch." (Commentary: So, actually losing games down the stretch doesn't really matter - just as long as they don't look bad?)

"And then he come back and throw another pass and he drop it." (Commentary: Emmitt will be applying for the play-by-play job for Monday Night Football games. That's way more elaborate than how Mike Tirico describes things.)

"I'm going with the Pats ... they are an all-around good ball club." (Commentary: Gee, you think? Emmitt said this when he picked the Patriots over the Jets. Maybe that's how I should make my selections. I'm taking Patriots -22 because they're an all-around good ball club.)

"Not only does he have the NFC East record for touchdowns, but also the team record." (Commentary: Is it possible to have a divisional record that's not a team record? It's like saying, "Not only does Emmitt Smith have the World Record for grammatical errors per TV show, he also has the record for most grammatical errors per TV show in his family." More evidence that Emmitt is ahead of our time.)

"Last year there was a lot of things the Colts had to address. They couldn't stop the run... and all those... that was one of the biggest things they had to address." (Commentary: Brain fart, much?)

"The Giants secondary really have to be physical with this guy." (Commentary: Great "analysts" as always, though I have to say I'm disappointed Emmitt didn't use this week off to figure out the difference between have and has.)

"They started 6-2. Now, they're 6-3." (Commentary: Thank God Emmitt doesn't do play-by-play... "They started 7-0. Then the score were 7-3. Then the score were 14-3. Now the score are 14-10.")

"He has a chance to correct those things once he come back outside." (Commentary: Anyone want to guess what Emmitt was talking about here? The Michael Vick situation. So, all Vick has to do is correct things once he "come back outside." Emmitt makes it sound so easy.)

"As my offense get better, my defense is goin be that much more better." (Commentary: I'm shocked no one has hired Emmitt as an NFL head coach yet.)

Gotta Love Emmitt Smith (http://walterfootball.com/emmitt.php)

Red Hawk #21
12-15-2010, 08:16 PM
lol jalen rose
lol stuart scott

VBM
12-15-2010, 08:18 PM
lol jalen rose
lol stuart scott

magic johnson was pretty bad, tbh

Red Hawk #21
12-15-2010, 08:20 PM
lol magic johnson
lol jamal mashburn

MavDynasty
tbh Mark Jackson is fucking annoying with his shit like "mama there goes that man", "hand down man down!", "grown man move" etc

Red Hawk #21
lol me taking part in this thread
lol my dad is part black lol

Koolaid_Man
12-15-2010, 09:59 PM

You know I'm right.

Yeah let's keep my nigga Kobe...He's on the fucking money as an analyst..He gives fucking spot on analysis and answers the fucking question of whether or not he quit in the Phoenix series...:rollin

hjTm2Dl1bTo

Kai
12-16-2010, 01:53 AM
i like Mike Tirico mang

http://www.deadspin.com/assets/resources/2006/08/tiricobukkake.jpg

I like Chris Carter too, and he has a pretty Black way of putting things (notice I capitalized black, implying respect :tu)