PDA

View Full Version : Current State of the NBA Forum

Phillip
12-15-2010, 06:06 PM
further proof that regulation is needed by the RK. we run this bitch. unfortunately, a number of our krewmembers have been banned, resulting in less regulation efforts around here.

fellow krewmembers, its time to step your game up. and for aspiring krewmembers, bring your shit right now. consider this an open audition for the RK, as we are going to start cleaning this place up, and fellow efforts to assist in this movement, will not go unnoticed, and can very easily earn you krewmember status.

its motherfucking on

http://kimburney.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/lightswitch.jpg

WeNeedLength
12-15-2010, 06:12 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/68/cool_story_bro_2.jpg

midnightpulp
12-15-2010, 06:16 PM
I'm doing my part. Got Koolaids to issue threats of physical violence and Lakaluva to publicly post a picture of a beaner's vagina he says he's hitting to prove he's not a faggot.

Phillip
12-15-2010, 06:18 PM
Gutter92 needs regulation due to excessive poor attempts at troll threads

koriwhat
12-15-2010, 06:20 PM
RK = Retard Krew

see the K in Crew? yeah, it's legit!

midnightpulp
12-15-2010, 06:20 PM
RK = Retard Krew

Sup, Perry.

Gold Tooth Carl
12-15-2010, 06:21 PM
RK = Retard Krew

stop it, just stop it! you're a grown man, surely you can do better than this :lmao

koriwhat
12-15-2010, 06:22 PM
Sup, Perry.

sup butch bitch!

Darkwaters
12-15-2010, 06:23 PM
I've killed a man.

Intimidated?

Annoying Mav fan
12-15-2010, 06:28 PM
yo my homie phillip! i'm regulating these grey named spur fans and stupid assholes in this forum. i successfully trolled outta spur fans in almost every thread. i spread the word about the mavs ruling the NBA.i think i should be in your krew tbh, imho, fwiw, lol calf tats...etc

ALVAREZ6
12-15-2010, 06:29 PM
lol @ regulating

"I am bored with my life so I need to make more internet friends to join my 'regulating' crew and we can pretend to be a real social group!! We can come together, on the internet of course, and post nonsense all day and troll all day, we can make weak attacks on people on the internet, as a group!!!! Yay!!!! Bring your best efforts in regulating in this audition guys, because this is a war! It is officially on, against the other random people who don't give a shit about us in this NBA forum!!! Please just help regulate, this is as close as I can get to human contact and interaction...trolling all day!!!!!"

Darkwaters
12-15-2010, 06:29 PM
yo my homie phillip! i'm regulating these grey named spur fans and stupid assholes in this forum. i successfully trolled outta spur fans in almost every thread. i spread the word about the mavs ruling the NBA.i think i should be in your krew tbh, imho, fwiw, lol calf tats...etc

19 posts of hard-nosed regulation. Lordy lordy!

BUMP
12-15-2010, 06:39 PM
lol @ regulating

"I am bored with my life so I need to make more internet friends to join my 'regulating' crew and we can pretend to be a real social group!! We can come together, on the internet of course, and post nonsense all day and troll all day, we can make weak attacks on people on the internet, as a group!!!! Yay!!!! Bring your best efforts in regulating in this audition guys, because this is a war! It is officially on, against the other random people who don't give a shit about us in this NBA forum!!! Please just help regulate, this is as close as I can get to human contact and interaction...trolling all day!!!!!"

Be more specific in what you're bashing at douche bag, cus I haven't posted too much the last few days and it seems out of nowhere you decided to attack me on the visitors message..just out of nowhere you thought of me and decided why not?

Nice, douche bag. Does trolling bring you a lot of joy?

Oh yeah, you're wrong about pretty much everything you said, as it's not my first semester and I don't believe I have the whole world figured out. At least I like to think though.

And by saying you remember when you were "young and fucking retarded"...that statement, if true, means the difference between me and you is time. So, it would be the equivalent of making fun of a baby for not knowing how to add/subtract, even though such a thing would be completely irrational.
Fortunately it's irrelevant because I'm probably smarter than you were/are now.

Koolaid_Man
12-15-2010, 06:47 PM
stop it, just stop it! you're a grown man, surely you can do better than this :lmao

the last time I heard stop it just stop it mentioned in an opening post...it was me who posted it...you pussy ass niggas and cracker ass crackers just love cramping my style...and then running for cover like you didn't know....

Gold Tooth Carl
12-15-2010, 06:51 PM
the last time I heard stop it just stop it mentioned in an opening post...it was me who posted it...you pussy ass niggas and cracker ass crackers just love cramping my style...and then running for cover like you didn't know....

Nobody gives a fuck about the fact that you can't handle luva's toddler penis

koriwhat
12-15-2010, 06:54 PM
...stop it just stop it...

yall both sound like a couple bitches to me... i'm just saying. "stop it... just stop it..."

Koolaid_Man
12-15-2010, 06:55 PM
I'm doing my part. Got Koolaids to issue threats of physical violence and Lakaluva to publicly post a picture of a beaner's vagina he says he's hitting to prove he's not a faggot.

nahh I'm not threatening you...I just want someone to pound your face into the pavement...but your posts regarding pussy is further proof to me you grew up fatherless and was definitely molested by a catholic priest...No doubt in my mind midget...

On a lighter note...I just got a text message confirmation from my Sensei that I indeed broke one of my training partners collar bone during my MMA training session today...not that I'm proud of it cause he's a friend but I'm looking more and more like a combination of Herschel Walker and Cassius Clay everyday..... :lol

midnightpulp
12-15-2010, 06:57 PM
nahh I'm not threatening you...I just want someone to pound your face into the pavement...but your posts regarding pussy is further proof to me you grew up fatherless and was definitely molested by a catholic priest...No doubt in my mind midget...

On a lighter note...I just got a text message confirmation from my Sensei that I indeed broke one of my training partners collar bone during my MMA training session today...not that I'm proud of it cause he's a friend but I'm looking more and more like a combination of Herschel Walker and Cassius Clay everyday..... :lol

So you like rolling around on the floor with other men?

We already knew that. You didn't have to tell us.

lol MMgay

LnGrrrR
12-15-2010, 07:09 PM
I'm looking more and more like a combination of Herschel Walker and Cassius Clay everyday..... :lol

I literally LOL'd at the end of that sentence too

vy65
12-15-2010, 07:39 PM

who's your sensei?

hater
12-15-2010, 07:52 PM
da krew regulates this bitch
http://image36.webshots.com/36/8/79/24/290887924ZBTenX_ph.jpg

Ace
12-15-2010, 08:35 PM
Need DOK and M>S back tbh

MavDynasty
12-15-2010, 08:41 PM

:tu

monosylab1k
12-15-2010, 09:12 PM
lol @ regulating

:lmao this coming from some fake intellectual college blowhard who thinks NBA owners can be "fired"

Koolaid_Man
12-15-2010, 09:22 PM
who's your sensei?

Master BRUCE LEE-ROY :lol

WBqwAr34DF8

ALVAREZ6
12-15-2010, 09:26 PM
:lmao this coming from some fake intellectual college blowhard who thinks NBA owners can be "fired"

lol, wasn't so much of thinking, but the opposite, not thinking ....
:guin:cheer:chestbump

tbh imho making a retarded mistake from having brain shut off = much less pathetic than "the Krew" + the laker boys, tbh, imho

monosylab1k
12-15-2010, 09:28 PM
retarded

yep

ALVAREZ6
12-15-2010, 09:30 PM
yep

:)

The TroutBum
12-15-2010, 11:49 PM
What kind of faggot ass trash is this? I think it's a joke, but then again, I don't think it is. I really think you butt fucking queer baits think it's cool to be in some innerweb 'krew'.

Go fuck yourselves, Lakers/Yankees/Cowboys fans.

Go Jazz.

vy65
12-16-2010, 12:05 AM
Master BRUCE LEE-ROY :lol

WBqwAr34DF8

What a fucking retard. I bet you just watched the karate kid with the black child and got all inspired ... fucking moron.

midnightpulp
12-16-2010, 01:20 AM
What a fucking retard. I bet you just watched the karate kid with the black child and got all inspired ... fucking moron.

:lol:lol:lol

Very underrated burn.

The Gemini Method
12-16-2010, 01:25 AM
I can't stand the Cowboys and Yankees...

Fpoonsie
12-16-2010, 01:38 AM

Pretty much this.

I'd go a little further to say that we only need DOK back, and that m>s' thug shtick was ridiculously fucking tired as soon as it started, but, admittedly, the guy makes me a little nervous, so I won't.

Kai
12-16-2010, 01:59 AM
http://www.mediaright.ca/pics/shit-toilet.jpg

^me looking for a good thread in the NBA Forum

DeadlyDynasty
12-16-2010, 02:02 AM
http://www.mediaright.ca/pics/shit-toilet.jpg

^me looking for a snack

Kai
12-16-2010, 02:04 AM
:lmao

IronMexican
12-16-2010, 02:19 AM
rofl

21_Blessings
12-16-2010, 06:02 AM
:sleep :sleep

Phillip
12-16-2010, 10:54 AM
lol, wasn't so much of thinking, but the opposite, not thinking ....
:guin:cheer:chestbump

tbh imho making a retarded mistake from having brain shut off = much less pathetic than "the Krew" + the laker boys, tbh, imho

your brain must be shut off 24/7, considering your 15,482 awful argentinian posts

lol smelly arg

Phillip
12-16-2010, 10:55 AM
Pretty much this.

I'd go a little further to say that we only need DOK back, and that m>s' thug shtick was ridiculously fucking tired as soon as it started, but, admittedly, the guy makes me a little nervous, so I won't.

why would you be nervous over M>S?

Phillip
12-16-2010, 10:56 AM
:sleep :sleep

another quality post from 21_blessings :toast

rEgUlaToR!!!!!
12-16-2010, 11:06 AM
so much regulation in this thread...

looks like some people r jealous they r not part of our krew. better watch ur step or u just might get copy n pasted, mavs fan style.

Phillip
12-16-2010, 11:09 AM
so much regulation in this thread...

looks like some people r jealous they r not part of our krew. better watch ur step or u just might get copy n pasted, mavs fan style.

lame

rEgUlaToR!!!!!
12-16-2010, 11:15 AM
lame

i know. its so lame when grey named spurs fan gets butthurt over our regulation.

is the whole krew still meeting in ur moms basement tonight to make our 2011 regulation plans? should i bring sodas? the regulation is going to be so sick.

Phillip
12-16-2010, 11:37 AM
i know. its so lame when grey named spurs fan gets butthurt over our regulation.

is the whole krew still meeting in ur moms basement tonight to make our 2011 regulation plans? should i bring sodas? the regulation is going to be so sick.

no, tonight we are meeting at koris and timvps house

rEgUlaToR!!!!!
12-16-2010, 11:49 AM

i hope theyre ready to get regulated

stretch's wife
12-16-2010, 11:52 AM

make sure you are home by 8pm. The trash needs to be regulated to the curb. Also, make sure you regulate the dog from pissing on the carpet.

lol little internet superfriends krew

Brodie Bruce
12-16-2010, 01:32 PM
The whole DOK and mavs>spurs situation is wack as fuck. Who cares if DOK lolled whottt's death in the troll forum, dig deeper and you'll find worse shit in there. Like mouse and Joe Chalupa talking to each other in the for the last two years with trolls no one likes or cares about. That's sadder than whottt killing himself.

m>s's banning is even more hilarious seeing how timvp and the mookie crew started their retarded headhunting act the second they read whottt's obituary. The thing is, any way you look at it JT and m>s alleged involvement in the whottt case has to be considered a package deal. If JT supplied information to m>s that led to him stalking and killing whottt, then he's an accomplice. Since CBF straight up admitted JT and m>s had nothing to do with it, and thispego won't acknowledge anything about ever even knowing JT when it's confirmed they hung out multiple times (seriously never seen anyone deny shit as much has thispego has denied JT's cold hard facts about the events of their friendship, dude is definitely hiding something. you know, like how him and his friends are a bunch of pill popping heroin addicts so gay for each other they can't even find marijuana in Austin :lmao). I'm just led to believe timvp has personal reasons to not like m>s and used whottt's death as a scapegoat to ban him.

Just my two cents.

Phillip
12-16-2010, 01:38 PM
lol people thinking M>S had anything to do with whottts death

Ace
12-16-2010, 01:41 PM
DOK made racist comments but there's a lot of that flowing here. IMO he did go to far with the Whott thread but I've seen just as bad here in the NBA forum. What he did was atleast done in the troll forum. Therefore IMO he should atleast be given the chance to come back.

oligarchy
12-16-2010, 01:42 PM
I almost forgot about 8 or 9 months ago I almost did get into a fight at a gym though. Some dumbass that had like a 14 year old kid guarding him kept abusing him. So after a couple scores, I came and doubled him from his blind side, and ended up blocking him. He tried doing the same thing the next trip down, and I blocked him again. The third time he got wise and dribbled out, which at that point I told the kid to switch with me. The guy tried to drive past me but couldnt, and like a moron, he killed his dribble, so I crowded him. He was considerably shorter than me, although a lot more muscular, but he wasnt able to get a pass or shot off with me on him, so like a bitch, he elbowed me in the face, then shot the ball and it hit front iron and he got the offensive rebound. he tried to pass it but i tipped it, and as i went to grab the ball, he elbowed me again. I told him to cut that mess out, and he got in my face and pointed at me, and told me to watch myself. I told him to cool off and stop throwing elbows, and then he lost it and slapped me (who the hell slaps people these days? for fucks sake if you are going to start a physical altercation with me, fucking punch me like a man). As I went at him, he ran backwards and had two of his friends grab me to hold me back. Those were the only guys that did, because everyone else wanted me to go after the guy, even his own teammates, cuz they all knew what a bitch move it was for him to hit me, then run backwards like Carmello, and tell his friends to grab me. I was extremely pissed, but cooled off and just played basketball. He didn't score a single point after that, as I swatted his shit a few more times, and I hit the game winner in his face, and told him to suck my dick. He didn't do anything cuz he looked like a total bitch at that point, and he knew it too.

funnier than that, a friend of mine was talking to him about it later, saying he was a bitch for what he did. a couple days later, the guy saw my friend at the gym again, and asked if they were cool. my friend said "whats done is done, but you're still a bitch-made ho". the guy said "good im glad your cool now. wanna play on my team?"

lol what a puss

Phillip
12-16-2010, 01:44 PM
lol oligarchy cant even make up his own schtick, has to steal from leonard

oligarchy
12-16-2010, 01:47 PM
:cry:cry please don't bring up me getting bitch slapped by a 14 year old.

Brodie Bruce
12-16-2010, 01:48 PM
DOK made racist comments but there's a lot of that flowing here. IMO he did go to far with the Whott thread but I've seen just as bad here in the NBA forum. What he did was atleast done in the troll forum. Therefore IMO he should atleast be given the chance to come back.

Like I said, he made those comments in the troll forum. If he made that thread today instead of when he did, I can almost guarantee you he wouldn't have been banned. He just did it at a time when Kori and timvp were ultrasensitive to whottt's death. I don't see how it's any different than going in the troll forum starting a thread called "lmao michael jackson" and making the OP say "lol dead." DOK's other accounts like Goran Dragic were banned because of excessive racism. His IP got banned for the lol whottt thread, which in the scheme of things isn't really a big deal since no one fucking cares about the troll forum except mouse since it got passworded.

oligarchy
12-16-2010, 01:50 PM
:cry:cry:cry don't make fun of stretch. Findog doesn't look dude from goonies. I will defend them until my death, or until my mom tells me i have to go to bed.

oligarchy
12-16-2010, 01:51 PM
It's funny because if you read the story right stretch didn't get bitch slapped by a 14 year old, the 14 year old was the one on his team who he switched with on defense because the 14 year old kept getting beat. Too bad they don't teach reading comprehension in North Mexico.
yeah. too bad you don't know geography, i don't live in san antonio. lol.

stretch baby, i got your back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oligarchy
12-16-2010, 01:56 PM
lol bandwagon spurs fan who can't read

lol urban dictionary humper. what's next? BUT BUT YOU LIVE IN SAN ANTONIO YOU FUCKING BEANER. stupid fuck. i'm not mexican, nor live in "north mexico." lol.

oligarchy
12-16-2010, 02:00 PM
lol, you not defending them.

"I want to be in the RK. I'm auditioning." lol

MsMcGillyCutty
12-16-2010, 02:00 PM

oligarchy
12-16-2010, 02:04 PM
lol avoiding the fact you can't read
lol not being able to read
lol giving someone shit about getting slapped by a 14 year old that never slapped them

lol auditioning to be apart of some stupid fucking internet nerd "krew"
lol you not understanding he's playing with a bunch of 14 year olds

koriwhat
12-16-2010, 02:06 PM

"i demand my bf's accounts be reactivated!"

Like I said, he made those comments in the troll forum. If he made that thread today instead of when he did, I can almost guarantee you he wouldn't have been banned. He just did it at a time when Kori and timvp were ultrasensitive to whottt's death. I don't see how it's any different than going in the troll forum starting a thread called "lmao michael jackson" and making the OP say "lol dead." DOK's other accounts like Goran Dragic were banned because of excessive racism. His IP got banned for the lol whottt thread, which in the scheme of things isn't really a big deal since no one fucking cares about the troll forum except mouse since it got passworded.

"i demand my bf's accounts be reactivated!"

lol avoiding the fact you can't read
lol not being able to read
lol giving someone shit about getting slapped by a 14 year old that never slapped them

i can't wait 'til this fag gets booted from ST. motherfuckin' picklebitch.

rEgUlaToR!!!!!
12-16-2010, 02:07 PM
Tbh if you think I'm defending them go right ahead. I'm more making fun of someone who can't read and cares a lot about what other men look like.

dont worry about grey named Spur fan. they dont even know what it means to regulate n-e-ways. well i'll tell u what it means. it means us members of the Krew have each others back no matter what!!!!!!!!!! thanks for sticking up for my boy stretch. if we're going to regulate we have to stick 2gether.

and i love how people keep bringing up that stretch got bitch slapped by a 14 year old in public. big whoop! i would much rather have one random occurrence of getting regulated in public by a child than to get regulated on the internet everyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oligarchy
12-16-2010, 02:07 PM
you running down the checklist? faggot - check, call someone beaner or allude to being from mexico - check.

Finish that auditioning checklist.

koriwhat
12-16-2010, 02:09 PM
lol spurfan's shitty troll not knowing how to read either

i find humor in one shitty troll calling out another shitty troll... the irony of it. hahahaha!

Ace
Koriwhat trolling as usual.

Brodie Bruce
:cry :cry i wish i never posted pics of my calf tats :cry :cry

DeadlyDynasty
12-16-2010, 02:11 PM
uh... it's not that i couldn't handle hs, it's that i didn't give a fuck about hs. if you read a while back i explained that in 10th grade i should had failed mainly because i never went to school but they passed me. in my junior year, or the 3 months i was there, i was getting pretty much straight A's but still felt bored with hs and when i turned 17 i decided to dropout because at 17 i could do so without a guardian's approval.

get your shit straight and stop talking out your ass already.

Double-Up
12-16-2010, 02:13 PM
Fucking MavKrew...you faggots are just a bunch of dick in the booty ass niggas. :lol

koriwhat
12-16-2010, 02:14 PM
Koriwhat trolling as usual.

who's trolling? i'm just keeping it real!

i don't give a fuck that i posted photos of my tats... hey, fag, listen up! you and your cronies love those legs, that's the only thing that disturbs me and would had made me think twice about posting that photo but how was i supposed to know i'd have an e-gang of fags jackin' off to a photo of my legs?

Ace
12-16-2010, 02:14 PM
Lol couldn't handle HS but trying to convince everyone he's in college

koriwhat
12-16-2010, 02:15 PM
gotta love the not-so-clever trolls that parade around ST and all use the same shtick to "regulate".

Ace
12-16-2010, 02:16 PM
who's trolling?
This is trolling tbh

i don't give a fuck that i posted photos of my tats... hey, fag, listen up! you and your cronies love those legs, that's the only thing that disturbs me and would had made me think twice about posting that photo but how was i supposed to know i'd have an e-gang of fags jackin' off to a photo of my legs?

koriwhat
12-16-2010, 02:16 PM
Lol couldn't handle HS but trying to convince everyone he's in college

i couldn't care less about convincing anyone here... i'm in school and that's all that matters to me. take my word for it or don't, i don't give a fuck.

koriwhat
12-16-2010, 02:18 PM
yall faggots sit here and suck each other off and cry when one of your boy toys gets banned... that shit is hilarious!

Ace
12-16-2010, 02:20 PM
i couldn't care less about convincing anyone here... i'm in school and that's all that matters to me. take my word for it or don't, i don't give a fuck.

So why are you trying to convince everyone if you don't give a fuck?

koriwhat
12-16-2010, 02:20 PM
come on ace, i can't hear your fruity ass cryin' from behind that monitor. speak up!

Ace
12-16-2010, 02:21 PM
come on ace, i can't here your fruity ass cryin' from behind that monitor. speak up!

More trolling from koriwhat.

koriwhat
12-16-2010, 02:21 PM
So why are you trying to convince everyone if you don't give a fuck?

who am i trying to convince?

"please believe me! please believe me!"

GD1z789p1vc
20 sec mark! hahaha!

DeadlyDynasty
12-16-2010, 02:22 PM

How many credits are you taking?

koriwhat
12-16-2010, 02:23 PM

"please believe me! please believe me!" :king

i've got 1 class left, but taking 2 to make up a bad grade... figure it out yourself.

Greg Oden
12-16-2010, 02:23 PM
Fucking MavKrew...you faggots are just a bunch of dick in the booty ass niggas. :lol

lol irrelevant st fanbase

Fpoonsie
12-16-2010, 02:24 PM
why would you be nervous over M>S?

[shrug]

I dunno. I guess, for as laughable as Kool makes an online thug look, m>s actually made it believable. And this has nothing to do w/ the ridiculous whottt situation (speaking of laughable), m>s is just a lot more convincing than the others that try to act...hard...or whatever on here.

Ace
12-16-2010, 02:25 PM
who am i trying to convince?

"please believe me! please believe me!"

GD1z789p1vc
20 sec mark! hahaha!

Everytime someone mentions your failure of HS you bring up but I'm in college. Long haired hippie with calf tats who works as a male secretary is pretty big failure in itself but throw in HS drop out and you got a recipe for fail.

DeadlyDynasty
12-16-2010, 02:25 PM
"please believe me! please believe me!" :king

It was a legit question, tbh. If you're in college you should be able to tell how many credit hours you are taking in a semester

DeadlyDynasty
12-16-2010, 02:26 PM
What class did you fail?

Brodie Bruce
12-16-2010, 02:27 PM

Hey, man. Can you help me become as good at video games as you are? In return I'll tell you what a vagina feels like.

HarlemHeat37
12-16-2010, 02:28 PM
:lolRaiders..

koriwhat
12-16-2010, 02:28 PM
It was a legit question, tbh. If you're in college you should be able to tell how many credit hours you are taking in a semester

look at it this way... i don't fuckin' care for you or the rest of the dumbmotherfuckers here who troll ST. get it?

koriwhat
12-16-2010, 02:29 PM
Hey, man. Can you help me become as good at video games as you are? In return I'll tell you what a vagina feels like.

i guess being an avid comic book reader doesn't always equal an avid video gamer. try not to suck any dick on your way out the parking lot!

Ace
12-16-2010, 02:29 PM
look at it this way... i don't fuckin' care for you or the rest of the dumbmotherfuckers here who troll ST. get it?
:lol he doesn't know how to answer so he resorts to trolling :lol

koriwhat
12-16-2010, 02:30 PM
:lol he doesn't know how to answer so he resorts to trolling :lol

look man, here's how it goes down... you claim i'm trying to convince people i'm in school and yet yall want me to convince yall i'm in school? which is it man? make your fuckin' mind up you pos!

DeadlyDynasty
12-16-2010, 02:31 PM

How many credit hours are you taking this semester? It's a simple, matter-of-fact question, and one you shouldn't feel ashamed of answering.

DeadlyDynasty
12-16-2010, 02:32 PM
look man, here's how it goes down... you claim i'm trying to convince people i'm in school and yet yall want me to convince yall i'm in school? which is it man? make your fuckin' mind up you pos!

tbh I didn't really care before, but it appears you're lying so I'd like you to convince me you're in school.

Kai
12-16-2010, 02:33 PM
So I just realized koriwhat is the punching bag of a handful of posters here. Am I late or is this a new development?

Double-Up
12-16-2010, 02:34 PM

You coming out of one don't count...go sing that song to another nigga. You must be part of the Krew... :lol

koriwhat
12-16-2010, 02:35 PM
So I just realized koriwhat is the punching bag of a handful of posters here. Am I late or is this a new development?

punching bag? shit... these "posters" are nothing more than a bunch of bitches.

HarlemHeat37
12-16-2010, 02:35 PM
:lolKoriwhat is like an abused dog at this point..it's like Kori adopted him from the SPCA..

DD is trying to ask him serious questions, like I have tried before, and he responds with anger and hostility..he needs serious rehabilitation to become a properly socialized and well behaved member of society again..ST has ruined him..

Everybody has made bad decisions that play a role in their life..drugs, early pregnancy..I guess for him, it was calf tats:(..

Ace
12-16-2010, 02:36 PM

He's asking a legit question and now all the sudden you don't want to talk about it...

koriwhat
12-16-2010, 02:37 PM
...I'd like you to convince me you're in school.

why? mommy you wanna prove i'm not using your money on drugs and just claiming i'm waking up and going to school?

Phillip
12-16-2010, 02:38 PM
lol cant read

koriwhat
12-16-2010, 02:38 PM
He's asking a legit question and now all the sudden you don't want to talk about it...

koriwhat
12-16-2010, 02:41 PM
all the trolls gettin' together to suck each other off... ah how cute.

DeadlyDynasty
why? mommy you wanna prove i'm not using your money on drugs and just claiming i'm waking up and going to school?

You've had ample time to google how many credit hours make up 2 classes, tbh.

Phillip
[shrug]

I dunno. I guess, for as laughable as Kool makes an online thug look, m>s actually made it believable. And this has nothing to do w/ the ridiculous whottt situation (speaking of laughable), m>s is just a lot more convincing than the others that try to act...hard...or whatever on here.

M>S is harmless

some people just overreacted for no fucking reason. M>S didn't do shit, and won't do shit. lol

Phillip
12-16-2010, 02:43 PM
punching bag? shit... these "posters" are nothing more than a bunch of bitches.

bitches and blunts!

koriwhat
12-16-2010, 02:43 PM

Figure it out yourself!
:king

koriwhat
12-16-2010, 02:44 PM
bitches and blunts!

you know it!

BUMP
[shrug]

mavs>spurs is a swole ass nigga, but I don't think anyone would drive hours on end to whoop someone's ass for something he said on the internet.

Unless you're Double-Up:lmao:lmao:lmao

Brodie Bruce
You coming out of one don't count...go sing that song to another nigga. You must be part of the Krew... :lol

:lmao I'm not part of the fucking Krew, I just think it's hilarious how you think all those high score icons pays your bills or makes your dick bigger when it's just an open admission that you're a dumbfuck nerd who only gets action from Rosy Palmer and her five sisters.

Phillip
12-16-2010, 02:46 PM
mavs>spurs is a swole ass nigga, but I don't think anyone would drive hours on end to whoop someone's ass for something he said on the internet.

exactly

Fpoonsie
12-16-2010, 02:47 PM
M>S is harmless

some people just overreacted for no fucking reason. M>S didn't do shit, and won't do shit. lol

Admittedly, he never did anything to me, much less threatened me. I just couldn't help but instinctively reach over to lock my e-doors when he started posting in a thread...just to be on the safe side.

BUMP
12-16-2010, 02:48 PM
:rollin

Ace
12-16-2010, 02:48 PM
I wouldn't be surprised long haired hippie with calf tats screams pothead.

koriwhat
12-16-2010, 02:50 PM
I wouldn't be surprised long haired hippie with calf tats screams pothead.

i do love the green, but i'm no hippie.

DeadlyDynasty
12-16-2010, 02:50 PM

Your mom deserves better, tbh. Each day she lovingly packs you a capri sun and a PB&J sandwich (with the crusts cut off of course) for lunch, not to mention she foots the bill for school. She's deserves better, brah.

koriwhat
12-16-2010, 02:51 PM
Your mom deserves better, tbh. Each day she lovingly packs you a capri sun and a PB&J sandwich (with the crusts cut off of course) for lunch, not to mention she foots the bill for school. She's deserves better, brah.

if anyone cuts the crust off my sandwiches they're gettin' the boot!

love ya mommy!

oh and that capri sun better be fruity so i can trade it to you cause i know how yall fruits love your shit extra fruity.

Double-Up
12-16-2010, 02:51 PM
:lmao I'm not part of the fucking Krew, I just think it's hilarious how you think all those high score icons pays your bills or makes your dick bigger when it's just an open admission that you're a dumbfuck nerd who only gets action from Rosy Palmer and her five sisters.

Look at this nigga getting all worked up, for me it's all about the dollar, I won't even respond to this 4 rings faggot here. :lol

Double-Up
12-16-2010, 02:53 PM

Gotta handle business...lol using past posts to attempt trolling. Glad you took the time to do research.:rollin

DeadlyDynasty
12-16-2010, 03:00 PM
So in addition to calftats, being a male secretary, and no HS diploma, we've also learned that you're either lying about being in college, or that you're 28 and "mommy" is paying for your school.

This has to be a troll job...

koriwhat
12-16-2010, 03:06 PM
So in addition to calftats, being a male secretary, and no HS diploma, we've also learned that you're either lying about being in college, or that you're 28 and "mommy" is paying for your school.

This has to be a troll job...

actually before, years ago, it was financial aid but since last semester it was paid out of my pocket. mommy doesn't pay for shit and that's how i like it!

btw, why so interested all of a sudden? you really want to be proved wrong? i know how yall trolls are, just like some stupid bitch yall are better kept out-of-the-know and that's what keeps yall bitches coming back.

good day cocksucker!

Blake
12-16-2010, 03:28 PM
Admittedly, he never did anything to me, much less threatened me. I just couldn't help but instinctively reach over to lock my e-doors when he started posting in a thread...just to be on the safe side.

I'm not a hillbilly, I'm a fucking college student with around a genius level iq.

he is/was a fucking college student puss.

koriwhat
12-16-2010, 03:29 PM
he is/was a puss.

:tu

:lol

koriwhat
12-16-2010, 03:35 PM
:lol says the guy who threatened cops/guns whenever he got hold of your address

all i said was to come and find me if you truly think you know where i reside... and yes, i do have a gun and i do know how to shoot.

koriwhat
12-16-2010, 03:36 PM
In all seriousness though koriwhat, congratulations on getting your associates. 2 more years and these assholes won't be able to tell you shit about being a secretary :lol

i haven't got it yet. my last semester is this coming spring, then who the fuck knows what i'll do from there.

koriwhat
12-16-2010, 03:37 PM
if anything, i've gotta admit one thing, this forum and its trolls have been a great motivation for me.

Fpoonsie
12-16-2010, 03:45 PM
i haven't got it yet. my last semester is this coming spring, then who the fuck knows what i'll do from there.

W/ an associates? Prolly not much.

Hell, I'm finishing up my BA at UNT, and I'm pretty sure I won't be able to do anything w/ that either.

:depressed

koriwhat
12-16-2010, 03:47 PM
W/ an associates? Prolly not much.

Hell, I'm finishing up my BA at UNT, and I'm pretty sure I won't be able to do anything w/ that either.

:depressed

yeah no doubt... i figure either i'll finally move away and do what i want or buckle down and get a BA in marketing or some business degree of sorts.

koriwhat
12-16-2010, 03:47 PM
BBL guys plowing Blake's wife..he knows about me but he's still with her :rollin

"It's for the kids" :lmao

:toast:lmao

rEgUlaToR!!!!!
12-16-2010, 03:58 PM
lol spurfan's shitty troll not knowing how to read either

pretty typical that gray named spurs fan cant even read. i would copy n paste those fools but they cant even read it so whats the point???????

so much regulation in this thread tbh.

Ace
12-16-2010, 04:07 PM
pretty typical that gray named spurs fan cant even read. i would copy n paste those fools but they cant even read it so whats the point???????

so much regulation in this thread tbh.

Must be lefty's troll besides be a shitty troll you're horrible at trying to be funny.

koriwhat
12-16-2010, 04:08 PM
Must be lefty's troll besides be a shitty troll you're horrible at trying to be funny.

holy shit ace, we agree on one thing.

Brodie Bruce
12-16-2010, 04:09 PM
:cry :cry maybe if i get two more high scores in the spurstalk arcade i'll finally get a girl to touch my penis :cry :cry

Double-Up
12-16-2010, 04:14 PM
I'm so fucking cool because I can change quotes!!
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:_NJGkwkCbezfrM:http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk244/joel4shiz/super-retard.jpg&t=1

MavDynasty
12-16-2010, 04:19 PM
lol when I trolled koriwhat so hard I got him to admit he dropped out

koriwhat
12-16-2010, 04:21 PM
lol when I trolled koriwhat so hard I got him to admit he dropped out

i would had admitted it anyhow... all you had to do was ask. i'm not ashamed one bit by my decision.

Greg Oden
12-16-2010, 04:24 PM
i would had admitted it anyhow... all you had to do was ask. i'm not ashamed one bit by my decision.

rofl, apparently you don't regret it, considering your life trajectory so far.

DeadlyDynasty
12-16-2010, 04:24 PM

If that's the case, how many credits are you taking?

MavDynasty
12-16-2010, 04:25 PM

Serious question.. Were your parents pissed and did they try to kick you out of the house?

rEgUlaToR!!!!!
12-16-2010, 04:25 PM

ElNono
12-16-2010, 04:32 PM
tbh, this thread is a microcosm of the current state of the NBA forum... good job Phillip :tu

koriwhat
12-16-2010, 04:40 PM
If that's the case, how many credits are you taking?

2 classes, 1 has a lab... figure it out genius.

Serious question.. Were your parents pissed and did they try to kick you out of the house?

i fuckin' hate you with a passion here at ST, so don't expect me to give a shit about anything you ask of me.

tbh, this thread is a microcosm of the current state of the NBA forum... good job Phillip :tu

:toast

DeadlyDynasty
12-16-2010, 04:47 PM
2 classes, 1 has a lab... figure it out genius.

i fuckin' hate you with a passion here at ST, so don't expect me to give a shit about anything you ask of me.

:toast

I have figured it out...I just want to see you post it. It's not private information, brah. It's akin to me asking you "how's the weather?"

LnGrrrR
12-16-2010, 04:50 PM
I have figured it out...I just want to see you post it. It's not private information, brah. It's akin to me asking you "how's the weather?"

Check the weather channel asshole!! :lol

koriwhat
12-16-2010, 04:52 PM
It's not private information, brah.

sure it is or else you could log-in to my school and find out but you can't and in my book that pretty much means it's private.

koriwhat
12-16-2010, 04:52 PM
Check the weather channel asshole!! :lol

:lol

DeadlyDynasty
12-16-2010, 04:56 PM
sure it is or else you could log-in to my school and find out but you can't and in my book that pretty much means it's private.

So let me get this straight...

You consider the amount of college credits you're currently taking a "private" matter, yet you have no problem talking about dropping out of hs?

Brodie Bruce
12-16-2010, 04:57 PM
:cry :cry if i get another high score maybe i'll gain the self-confidence to ask out the girl that sits next to me in algebra :cry :cry

Double-Up
12-16-2010, 04:59 PM
Brodie Bruce, you are one butthurt motherfucker. :lmao

http://cdn3.knowyourmeme.com/i/10837/original/795664-butthurt12copy_1_super.jpg?1251076241

koriwhat
12-16-2010, 05:02 PM
So let me get this straight...

You consider the amount of college credits you're currently taking a "private" matter, yet you have no problem talking about dropping out of hs?

you just don't get it do you? it's a private matter i'd discuss openly if i wasn't getting trolled 24/7 for discussing something everyone thinks i'm so desparately trying to prove and yet they still ask for proof. it is what it is and like i said prior, bitches always wanna be in-the-know and when they aren't, well, that's how you keep them bitches coming back for more. IE; you!

koriwhat
12-16-2010, 05:09 PM
picklebitch at it again... trying to be funny but all those LOL's just sum that bitch up as a Loser Of Losers.

Blake
12-16-2010, 05:11 PM
:lol says the guy currently being cuckolded

:( says a troll

Blake
12-16-2010, 05:17 PM
lol cant read
lol FAT antonio
lol Blake the cuckold

lol banned

Brodie Bruce
12-16-2010, 05:19 PM
:cry :cry i think high scores makes my dick bigger and pays my bills :cry :cry

TJastal
12-16-2010, 05:20 PM
make sure you are home by 8pm. The trash needs to be regulated to the curb. Also, make sure you regulate the dog from pissing on the carpet.

lol little internet superfriends krew