PDA

View Full Version : Stephen A. Smith

LakerGod
05-26-2005, 11:59 PM
This guy is pathetic! Last year he was kissing the Lakers' butt and this year he jumped on the spurs bandwagon!!

He says the Suns are done and that the spurs are going to the NBA Finals...

Don't get so confident Stephen!

Remember what happened to Houston this year?

All in all, the Suns are NOT DONE yet and I'm pretty sure they will come back to win this series in 7 games.

goliath
05-27-2005, 12:02 AM
:rolleyes

Kori Ellis
05-27-2005, 12:03 AM
Stephen A. Smith normally hates the Spurs and everything about them. So don't worry, he'll root for whoever wins the ECF in the Finals.

Catharsis
05-27-2005, 12:07 AM
Smith is clueless about basketball. Anything he says is backed up with "my sources tell me." If he has no sources he tries to look as pissed off as possible when analyzing a game. I think he gets pissed off to hide the fact that he's talking out of his ass.

Duncanoypi
05-27-2005, 12:11 AM
All in all, the Suns are NOT DONE yet and I'm pretty sure they will come back to win this series in 7 games.

Yes!...we got the magic word...spurs will win this series...Thanks Lakergod!

E20
05-27-2005, 12:12 AM
Smith is a bandwagoner and likes the teams who only win.

milkyway21
05-27-2005, 01:50 AM
This guy is pathetic! Last year he was kissing the Lakers' butt and this year he jumped on the spurs bandwagon!!

All in all, the Suns are NOT DONE yet and I'm pretty sure they will come back to win this series in 7 games.actually he's just LIKE you, LakerGod...

YOU CHEER FOR ANY TEAM(EVEN THE BOBCATS), WHO PLAYS AGAINST THE SPURS...

HE CHEERS FOR WHOEVER GETS THE WIN.

...NO IDENTITY. NO CREDIBILITY.

JUST BANDWAGONERS. :oops

DDS4
05-27-2005, 02:06 AM
Are you pretty sure or really, really, really sure this time?

Tek_XX
05-27-2005, 02:42 AM
I don't know pretty sure doesn't sound to confident to me Lakertroll.

SASmith is only on ESPN cuse he's loud and opinionated. Outside anything involving Philadelphia his expert anyalsis is crapola.

milkyway21
05-27-2005, 02:48 AM
I'm actually amused. LakerGod wants everybody just to be like him...a Spurs-hater.

sorry, because there's really NOTHING you can find to hate on this team. Even ex-Laker Horry said he re-signed w/ the Spurs instead of the Miami and Suns last summer bec. "he loves the guys".

gospursgojas
05-27-2005, 02:53 AM
Add Gregg Anthony to the list of East lovers-Spurs haters with Stephen A. Tim Legler is alright though

Dingle Barry
05-27-2005, 03:16 AM
the fact that stephen a smith is employed should be hope for bums everywhere

Rummpd
05-27-2005, 04:15 AM
LakerGod has spoken, Suns are toast.

Thank you.

Jimcs50
05-27-2005, 06:42 AM
Stephen A. Smith normally hates the Spurs and everything about them. So don't worry, he'll root for whoever wins the ECF in the Finals.

Not true Kori.

he does not hate the Spurs, he hates having to go to SA because it is boring. He has said that over and over. He saidt is his worst nightmare to have to travel betw SA and Indy in a Finals.

He is just watching out for himself and he wants to have fun when he is covering the Finals.

IX_Equilibrium
05-27-2005, 07:16 AM
Smith's opinion about anything is meaningless.

Taco
05-27-2005, 07:46 AM
L.G.

Question:

Who are you pulling for The Heat or Pistons?

smeagol
05-27-2005, 07:48 AM
Thanks Reverse Oracle.

Please stick around to make you bold prediction when we play in the finals.

twincam
05-27-2005, 08:27 AM
That clown never played professional basketball...he's all talk...

spurs_fan_in_exile
05-27-2005, 08:32 AM
SAS is a huge windbag much in the vein of the great Peter Vescey. I almost stopped hating him for a moment earlier this year when he was picking his western conference winners. He talked about San Antonio a little, but then suddenly decided it was going to be the Wolves, a decision he stood by nearly six weeks into the season when it was rather clear that something wasn't quite clicking in Minnesota. He's got rocks in his head.

angel_luv
05-27-2005, 09:15 AM

Well at least you got that right. Take the rest of that baloney and make yourself a sandwich!

jalbre6
05-27-2005, 09:20 AM
Not true Kori.

he does not hate the Spurs, he hates having to go to SA because it is boring. He has said that over and over. He saidt is his worst nightmare to have to travel betw SA and Indy in a Finals.

He is just watching out for himself and he wants to have fun when he is covering the Finals.

I thought I saw him on Fastbreak last week saying that he wanted a Phoenix-Miami Finals just so he can take advantage of the nightlife. Remember, this is the same guy that ripped Big Dog every time he opened his mouth on Tuesday.

bigbendbruisebrother
05-27-2005, 09:27 AM

Okay LakerDog, we'll add that to the following list of your predictions (you're 0 for 9 this year):

Suns in 6!
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?postcount=9&p=275924

Sonics will WIN in 6 games!
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15889

52-30
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12632

Spurs 3rd seeded by the end of the week
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12790

Lakers at Spurs 1/04/05 (Lakerdog predicts Kobe rains threes for 39 and lakers win; reality: Spurs 100, Lakers 83, Bryant 17 points on 5 of 16 shooting, 0-5 from the arc).
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8537

Cavs are tough at home Lakerdog predicts back to back spurs losses. Spurs won.
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11344

Carlos Boozer to the Lakers! (Lakerdog: "Here we come NBA!")
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpos...ount=1&p=168422

Spurs next 10 games (Lakerdog predicts 4-6, Spurs went 7-3)
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8133

zedman
05-27-2005, 09:57 AM
Okay LakerDog, we'll add that to the following list of your predictions (you're 0 for 9 this year):

I can't wait, in a couple of weeks LakerGod should be able to start predicting that the Spurs won't repeat. :elephant

tekdragon
05-27-2005, 10:54 AM
This message is hidden because LakerGod is on your ignore list.

SpursChampsIII
05-27-2005, 11:10 AM

I'm pretty sure none of your predictions ever come true you stupid f**k.

3 Ring Timmy
05-27-2005, 11:40 AM

The spurs closed out both games in phoenix,wait to see what happens in S.A. .. What happened to houston,had nothing to do with the suns ,or Spurs.And surely had nothing to do with a vacationing Fakers,err lakers team.muhahaha :lol

ObiwanGinobili
05-27-2005, 11:48 AM
I agree that Screamn' A55 Smith is a total freakin idiot.......

but the Suns's are so close to fishing they allready made reservations at he lodge.

3 Ring Timmy
05-27-2005, 12:37 PM
I thought I saw him on Fastbreak last week saying that he wanted a Phoenix-Miami Finals just so he can take advantage of the nightlife. Remember, this is the same guy that ripped Big Dog every time he opened his mouth on Tuesday.
Man,steven is an "A" smith! I couldnt believe how he dissed big dog on national tv last sunday,right before the game.I wouldnt doubt that big dog could get a big lawyer to sue stevens big "A" for slander,that was way uncalled for.

phyzik
05-27-2005, 12:54 PM
Man,steven is an "A" smith! I couldnt believe how he dissed big dog on national tv last sunday,right before the game.I wouldnt doubt that big dog could get a big lawyer to sue stevens big "A" for slander,that was way uncalled for.

Supposedly SAS had no idea that Big Dawg had a death in the family (This was said in an e-mail by the man himself after being questioned by tons of Spurs fans). Look for a semi-sincere apology first chance he gets, then he will follow up with his usual meaningless and thoughtless words about the NBA.

Duff McCartney
05-27-2005, 01:26 PM
I think Stephen A. Smith is hilarious. I remember last year he absolutely ripped on Slobber Medvedenko for trying to fight Rasheed.

Brilliant. I laughed my ass off.

waly.mg
05-27-2005, 01:57 PM

hahahahahahahahahahaah

In your dreams ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Probably we don´t sweep the suns, but 4-1 or 4-2 is a fact