PDA

View Full Version : Chris Bosh/Pau Gasol/Amare Stoudemire watch sponsored by Lakaluva

midnightpulp
12-15-2010, 10:09 PM
and his Bosh Krew.

Quote Lakaluva: "I'll take Bosh over Pau any day of the week."

Considering that all three players played tonight, I think it's a good time to start tracking these players, who aside from Dirk, are the top 3 PF's in the league. It'll be interesting to see how they progress or regress throughout the season.

Amare: 15-22 FG, 10rb, 0ast, 3blk, 39 points.
Pau: 10-17 FG, 8rb, 4ast, 2blk, 28 points.
Bosh: 6-15 FG, 4rb, 1ast, 1blk, 16 points.

Flo-Rida
12-15-2010, 10:12 PM
Bosh is softer than pillows man ..

j.dizzle
12-15-2010, 10:14 PM
Sons, Bynum Abdul Jabbar back = Pau's Christmas present

DeadlyDynasty
12-15-2010, 11:07 PM
Sons, Bynum Abdul Jabbar back = Pau's Christmas present

A-men brotha...He needs his rest

midnightpulp
12-15-2010, 11:08 PM
Amare has free will to shoot as many shots as possible. Gasol is a soft piece of shit that's gas'd 20 games into the season. And Bosh is playing with two ball hogs that want to jack up 20 shots per night. He was dumb for going to Miami. He should have pushed for a trade to LA for Bynum. But were stuck now.

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Bynum returns, which means less minutes for Gasol, and you see the results. Gasol is once again LA's best player.

midnightpulp
12-15-2010, 11:31 PM
No knock on Amare, he's beasting. Gasol is slacking, and Bosh is being froze out, while he watch James and Wade take turns...:lol

Bosh is averaging 13.6 shots in 34 minutes.
Lebron is at 17 shots a game in 37 minutes.
Wade is at 16 shots a game in 35 minutes.

I think you need to re-evaluate your definition of "freezing out." Really surprised you're not more familiar with the concept, watching Kobe chuck shots in lieu of feeding Gasol in the post.

FWIW,

Kobe is at 20 shots a game in only 33 minutes.
Gasol is 15 shots a game in 39 minutes.

IronMexican
12-15-2010, 11:33 PM
Is laka really still gonna defend Bosh? Gross

midnightpulp
12-15-2010, 11:36 PM

Luva's just a raconteur. He doesn't really understand basketball.

Quote: "After we got swept in '99 by the Spurs, I turned to my friend and said Kobe is the best player in the league." :lol

history2b
12-15-2010, 11:46 PM
Luva's just a raconteur. He doesn't really understand basketball.

Quote: "After we got swept in '99 by the Spurs, I turned to my friend and said Kobe is the best player in the league." :lol

Lol @ someone who called Manu Ginobili is the "best closer in the game" talking about someone else's understanding of basketball.

midnightpulp
12-15-2010, 11:51 PM
Lol @ someone who called Manu Ginobili is the "best closer in the game" talking about someone else's understanding of basketball.

lol @ someone starting a thread predicting the Spurs would only win 45 wins lol @ anyone else.

Nice prediction :tu

HarlemHeat37
12-15-2010, 11:54 PM
Eat crow about what?:lol..I said Amare>Bosh before the season, I was right..

This season, Amare has been >>>> Bosh, obviously..

Eating crow has nothing to do with actually liking Bosh, like I told you, I really dislike the guy..

DPG21920
12-15-2010, 11:54 PM

Amare: 15-22 FG, 10rb, 0ast, 3blk, 39 points. L
Pau: 10-17 FG, 8rb, 4ast, 2blk, 28 points. W
Bosh: 6-15 FG, 4rb, 1ast, 1blk, 16 points. W

I'm not saying anything about anything, just making one observation.

HarlemHeat37
12-15-2010, 11:56 PM
I wasn't referring to you but I see you still have a guilty conscience about it

Good:)..

history2b
12-16-2010, 12:10 AM
lol @ someone starting a thread predicting the Spurs would only win 45 wins lol @ anyone else.

Nice prediction :tu

Have they won 46 already? Lol

Moreover regular predictions mean what? Nothing.

My postseason prediction is this: The Spurs will not advance far enough to actually play the Laker for the 3rd consecutive season.

Koolaid_Man
12-16-2010, 07:29 AM

I think the point is that Bosh is proving that he's a giant pussy when he's lined up next to Wade and Bron...These guys aren't real leaders, they haven't seen enough basketball yet nor have they played with dominating big men to even understand the intricacies of the low post game..and if they don't understand the low post game or even have strong low post games themselves...then how are they to lead Bosh in any effective or meaningful way. The final result of Luva's arguement I think is that if Bosh is playing alongside Kobe with all of Kobe's championship pedigree and with Kobe's strong low-post game and work ethic he'd teach Bosh how to be a man and not a mangina. If Kobe can make Pau look All-World and toughen him up then surely he can teach Bosh what Wade and Bron have failed so miserably at thus far. :lol

in2deep
12-16-2010, 09:46 AM
:lol Bosh is not even top 20 bigman in the league. And these idiots are comparing to top 5 bigmen :pctoss

Ace
12-16-2010, 10:04 AM
:lol Bosh is not even top 20 bigman in the league. And these idiots are comparing to top 5 bigmen :pctoss
What are the big men your rate above him? I'd like to hear this.

in2deep
12-16-2010, 10:22 AM
What are the big men your rate above him? I'd like to hear this.

Better:
Dwight
Amare
Garnett
Yao
Bogut
Chandler
Dirk
Brand
Duncan
Gasol
Boozer
Love
Jefferson
Smith
Griffin

As good or better:
Hortford
West
Noah

I stand corrected he is in my top 20. But right at the end around #18-20

Xevious
12-16-2010, 10:35 AM
Amare is surprising me this season. I figured his numbers would take a hit without Nash spoon feeding him open dunks all game long. But he's playing as well (or better) than he ever has.

Venti Quattro
12-16-2010, 10:48 AM
crofl bosh better than gasol

crofl lakaluva

Ace
12-16-2010, 10:53 AM
Better:
Dwight
Amare
Garnett
Yao
Bogut
Chandler
Dirk
Brand
Duncan
Gasol
Boozer
Love
Jefferson
Smith
Griffin

As good or better:
Hortford
West
Noah

I stand corrected he is in my top 20. But right at the end around #18-20

Yao has not played in particularly 3 years and your reaching with Brand. I get it, you hate the Heat no biggie. Spurs have one last chance and even that doesn't look likely. Gotta take it out somewhere.

in2deep
12-16-2010, 10:59 AM
Yao hasn't not played in particularly 3 years and your reaching with Brand. I get it, you hate the Heat no biggie. Spurs have one last chance and even that doesn't look likely. Gotta take it out somewhere.

so because we disagree I hate the Heat? LOL

and way to disprove my argument. :rolleyes

Ace
12-16-2010, 11:00 AM
so because we disagree I hate the Heat? LOL

and way to disprove my argument. :rolleyes

No not at all, your post in general says that.

Venti Quattro
12-16-2010, 11:01 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao brand being beter than bosh. Guy's a pussy but at least be objective :lmao

Ace
12-16-2010, 11:09 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao brand being beter than bosh. Guy's a pussy but at least be objective :lmao

Not to mention he also has Chandler as better as well. So he either doesn't know shit or is just a Heat hater. I gave him benefit of a doubt. Funny Spurs fans were all over Bosh and hoping for a way to land him to take over when Tim retires. Now he's not that good.

hater
12-16-2010, 11:15 AM
my 2 cents:

Chandler's D and toughness >>>>> Bosh

Venti Quattro
12-16-2010, 11:16 AM
my 2 cents:

yeah try starting a franchise with chandler

hater
12-16-2010, 11:18 AM
yeah try starting a franchise with chandler

great point, look at the Raptors, seem to have struck gold starting a franchise with Bosh

:downspin:

Ace
12-16-2010, 11:22 AM
my 2 cents:

Offensively Bosh is miles better, better passer and better rebounder.

Ace
12-16-2010, 11:24 AM
great point, look at the Raptors, seem to have struck gold starting a franchise with Bosh

I'm sure I can find a quote somewhere in the Parker for Bosh threads where you seemed to think so...

Venti Quattro
12-16-2010, 11:24 AM

And Chandler's been catching alley-oops from #1 guys for all of his career. Bosh is a quitter and Chandler may seem tougher and I hate Bosh as much as you do but from an individual skills standpoint, you are comparing a legit #2 piece to a complimentary energy player

hater
12-16-2010, 11:27 AM
And Chandler's been catching alley-oops from #1 guys for all of his career. Bosh is a quitter and Chandler may seem tougher and I hate Bosh as much as you do but from an individual skills standpoint, you are comparing a legit #2 piece to a complimentary energy player

Last post you said he's a franchise player and now he is a legit #2?

make up your mind

Venti Quattro
12-16-2010, 11:28 AM
Last post you said he's a franchise player and now he is a legit #2?

make up your mind
franchise player or #2 it's really moot. bosh is better than chandler

hater
12-16-2010, 11:31 AM

offensively. Defensively Chandler >>> Bosh.

Overall I'd give the nod to Bosh, but it's close IMO especially seeing how much of a pussy Bosh is on and off the court.

hater
12-16-2010, 11:32 AM
sorry but I like my bigmen to bang, D and bring toughness. Sorry if that hurts heatfan's feelings.

Ace
12-16-2010, 11:41 AM
offensively. Defensively Chandler >>> Bosh.

Overall I'd give the nod to Bosh, but it's close IMO especially seeing how much of a pussy Bosh is on and off the court.

Bosh is a pussy and needs to man up but he's still a much better player Chandler. That's all I'm saying.

nkdlunch
12-16-2010, 11:52 AM
yes Bosh is better than Chanandler.

no he is not a franchise player
no he is also not a good #2 option in a contender
and no he is not a good option in the Heat because the Heat have no other bigmen and he is a soft as shit bigman

Venti Quattro
12-16-2010, 12:02 PM
Bosh is a pussy and needs to man up but he's still a much better player Chandler. That's all I'm saying.

took the words right out of my brain

Venti Quattro
12-16-2010, 12:03 PM
try starting a franchise with Bosh

brah it's really bad and that but you'd rather choose the lesser evil who can at least rebound and make shots

Ace
12-16-2010, 12:19 PM
Bosh is obviously >>> Chandler, but as far as who has something to contribute on a contender, it's a close call. Chandler when healthy can anchor a team's interior defense and guard virtually anyone in the post without help. Bosh is pretty useless unless he's taking 15+ shots a game.
Chandler is a great fit for Dallas because of Kidd and Dirk, that's why he is even being mentioned here. If last year you switched Bosh for Chandler then Raptors for as bad as they were, they would be worse.

Rummpd
12-16-2010, 12:22 PM
http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/statistics

Bosh way, way down the list.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/statistics

PF only (Hollinger has Duncan as a center) http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/statistics/_/position/pf

Now some of this is that the plays on a team where he not the 1 or 2 option but to put Bosh as a top 3 PF anytime anywhere is insane and not just based on stats. He is soft and has not been proven to be a difference maker. Garnett, Boozer and Amare will all eat his lunch and that is only in the East.

Notice Duncan in limited minutes still outperforms Bosh and wake me when Bosh gets 7 blocks in a game. Gasol and Dirk are also far better and I would take Anthony or even the unreal young talent of Blake Griffin instead as he has a much greater upside. Miami would be a far scarier team with Chandler or anyone of the players I discuss instead of Bosh any day, any time to win the championship this year or any year going forward the next two or until Duncan hangs it up.

Ace
12-16-2010, 12:27 PM
Yeah I agree.

If you want a big who can anchor your interior defense on a good team and defend the post, go with Chandler.
If you want a big (lol big) who can stat whore on a lottery team and get you 38 win ecstasy, go with Bosh.
Put Chandler next to Bosh and your out look changes. Even taking less shots Bosh is still managing to be efficient. Dirk took crap for years about being soft and playing no D. Now that out look as changed. Before you say any different yes Dirk >>>> Bosh

history2b
12-16-2010, 12:33 PM
Bosh is not a banger but he's definitely a top big man. His style of play may not be the best suited for the Heat but that does not mean he's not a really good player.

Even so, I think he'll be fine down there.

Ace
12-16-2010, 01:07 PM
Bosh should be more efficient with less shots, the fact he can't even shot above 50% in his current situation exemplifies how much of a jump shooting pussy he is.

Oh, and Bosh has never been half the offensive player Dirk is.

He's shooting at .496% this season which better than career and getting accumulated in his new role.

Ace
12-16-2010, 01:16 PM
lol the new role excuse. How long did it take Pierce, KG and Ray Ray to get accustomed to their "new role"? He's just not an efficient player, at all. He's a jump shooting faggot. He should be getting high % shots left and right running screen and rolls with Lebron and Wade, but he'd rather chuck 20 footers.

How many screen and rolls have you seen actually ran evolving Bosh? Up until the last few games the offense has been ISO after ISO. Lol comparing Boston to the Heat. Different type of skillsets there that match really well.

mindcrime
12-16-2010, 01:18 PM

Bosh is neither a franchise player or a #2 option. Swap Bosh with Gasol during last years finals and the Celtics defeat your Lakers in 5.

With that said Bosh > Chandler.

Ace
12-16-2010, 01:25 PM
Who's fault is that, if Bosh wanted to run pick and rolls he easily could, he's just a sissy cuck who doesn't like being within 10 feet of the hoop.

lol trying to blame someone else for Bosh's vagina
You're starting to reach with this. Bosh is a vagina we've established that already but until the Dallas game that's all Spo was running. After the meeting the offense is much improved with a lot more movement and finally starting to see pick and pop.

Ace
12-16-2010, 01:30 PM
Bosh is obviously >>> Chandler
This was the point of argument and at this point I don't know what else you're trying to say. We've established Bosh is a puss and yet you keep arguing to the point of reaching. You obviously have some big hatred for Bosh.

Ace
12-16-2010, 01:32 PM
Rofl we obviously haven't established Bosh is a vagina seeing that you've been arguing in defense of his feminine ways for awhile now

"it's spoelstra's fault Bosh is a jump shooting faggot :cry:cry:cry"

Or your failing to comprehend the point. Now you're reducing to the point of weak troll attempts.

midnightpulp
12-17-2010, 09:32 PM
Bosh Krew has to be feeling good tonight. Their guy was the best performer, at least on paper (just got home and only caught garbage time of the NY/MIA game).

Bosh: 11-19FG. 26 points. 7 rebounds. 0 blocks. 5 TOs.
Amare: 11-28FG. 24 points. 14 rebounds. 2 blocks. 4 TOs.
Gasol: 6-14. 19 points. 13 rebounds. 2 blocks. 4 TOs.