PDA

View Full Version : B. Roy is done

sefant77
12-15-2010, 10:45 PM
Its hurting my eyes allready...

Too bad he is still talking like a superstar throwing his teammates under the bus.

McGrady 2.0 incoming

timtonymanu
12-15-2010, 10:52 PM
This guy needs to sit himself out already.

Start Batum and Matthews.

lil_penny
12-15-2010, 10:58 PM
stick a fork in him

TDMVPDPOY
12-15-2010, 11:26 PM
seems like ever since oden went down and roy also

tlong has hit the high road jack

HarlemHeat37
12-15-2010, 11:32 PM
He just needs to accept his status first, which I'm sure he eventually will..then he needs to take a little time off and decide what to do, from a medical standpoint..with his talent, I'm sure he can eventually come back in a Grant Hill-like role, as a role player..

j.dizzle
12-15-2010, 11:32 PM
Roy never impressed me as a leader to begin with. He showed talent, but he's not a franchise player. Portland is stuck with his ass now.

Always thought the same thing, dude never showed any emotion & doesnt seem like the type of guy that would ever wanna play for a big market team. He looks slower then my grandma out there now with his knee problem. He's hurting the team now IMO. They need to sub him out & put someone in that can actually score & move on defense

HarlemHeat37
12-15-2010, 11:36 PM
eh grant hill eventually got healthy, no matter what roy does hes still gonna have the problem of not having any cartilage left in his knees

Are his knees really that bad?..I knew they were bad, but I haven't completely followed the story..

I think he'll be able to find a niche either way, if they can eventually figure something out to keep his knees able to go for 20-25 minutes a game..he's a good jump shooter, a great passer and still has great basketball awareness/instincts..

sribb43
12-15-2010, 11:41 PM
What's worse is that Portland gave him that contract knowing his knees were shot

DJ Mbenga
12-15-2010, 11:45 PM
Are his knees really that bad?..I knew they were bad, but I haven't completely followed the story..

I think he'll be able to find a niche either way, if they can eventually figure something out to keep his knees able to go for 20-25 minutes a game..he's a good jump shooter, a great passer and still has great basketball awareness/instincts..

its bone on bone. im sure he will be fine just collecting his money, he wont feel sad for himself.

DeadlyDynasty
12-15-2010, 11:46 PM
its bone on bone. im sure he will be fine just collecting his money, he wont feel sad for himself.

Does he still make a leathermen tool?

Nahtanoj
12-16-2010, 01:52 AM
What's worse is that Portland gave him that contract knowing his knees were shot

This.

Kai
12-16-2010, 01:57 AM
Still better than Foye.

DAF86
12-16-2010, 02:08 AM

Is really hard to scroll down (or even quote you) with that big ass picture in your sig, tbh.

ezau
12-16-2010, 02:31 AM
So if it's bone on bone, every step that he takes is surely painful. How the hell can he even play basketball?

Ginobilly
12-16-2010, 09:15 AM
I completely agree with everything about Roy. Dude needs to go and retire and become a biology teacher along with Chris Paul, but he is not to blame for this. Blame Nate and the Blazers for playing him even though he's done. I think now is the time for the Blazers to see what Fernandez is really made of since he's been bitching about minutes and shots now for 2 years and they have no other choice since they aint winning shit anytime soon. Like if they were with Roy being healthy either way.

Killakobe81
12-16-2010, 11:36 AM
Roy never impressed me as a leader to begin with. He showed talent, but he's not a franchise player. Portland is stuck with his ass now.

Luva is right. Many on here bought the hype of Roy and the Blazers young talent. even Batum who played well last night (but has struggled shooting) looks like he has regressed. Fernandez has no confidence either. i dont know if it's Roy's lack of leadership, but it was the Blazers who paid franchise money to a guy with bad knees in college...

hater
12-16-2010, 11:47 AM
Fernandez? he is shit. Sasha Vujachick 2.0

The Batman
12-16-2010, 12:14 PM
So that would make LaMarcus next?

http://cdn2.ioffer.com/img/item/106/175/879/vbZB.jpg

Josepatches_
12-16-2010, 12:25 PM
He just needs to accept his status first, which I'm sure he eventually will..then he needs to take a little time off and decide what to do, from a medical standpoint..with his talent, I'm sure he can eventually come back in a Grant Hill-like role, as a role player..

Agreed

Josepatches_
12-16-2010, 12:28 PM
Fernandez? he is shit. Sasha Vujachick 2.0

McMillan is the shit.

Rudy was a good player but playing in Portland is hurting him. He needs to go.

lil_penny
12-16-2010, 01:22 PM
McMillan is the shit.

Rudy was a good player but playing in Portland is hurting him. He needs to go.

I second that. When we move at a faster pace rudy looks great in every way. Excellent shooting and passing from him then.

And I agree with the fact roy needs to take some time off and get physically and mentally ready for his new role with limited touches and minutes. These have been the worst 3 games ive ever seen from him

Mike D
12-16-2010, 01:58 PM
Rudy to LAL for Ebanks and a 2nd rounder.

Do it.