PDA

View Full Version : Just Shoot the Goddamn Ball Already

DMC
12-16-2010, 10:22 PM
If the Spurs start that two dribble and pass bullshit tonight, the hot potato "i don't have a shot even though I am uncovered", I hop Pop puts his foot in someone's ass and does a three legged race down the court.

Move the ball around the perimeter, if you don't have a shot, pass the ball right away. Don't try to dribble inside and that little "I think I have a screen play here" turnover when they pass to their teammate's foot instead of their hands.

When the Spurs move the ball, turnovers be damned, they do well. When it gets stalled up top because they always seem to put a big up there like Bonner who just holds the fucking ball over his head and doesn't know which foot his brain is trying to command. Then Bonner dribbles that stiff as three step to the basket move and picks it up again. If someone is going to stop up top, have it be someone who can do something if the defense sticks to him. Bonner should never touch the ball for any reason other than a rebound or a wide open three... and shoot the fucking ball already Bonner. How far away does your defender need to be before you shoot?

The Spurs need to keep pounding the glass too, and keep attacking the rim. Get to the line, Denver damn sure will. They sucked in the 1st half at that, even though they played good otherwise. They need to get to the line right away and get their shooting stroke going.

Ok, enough back seat coaching...

/soapbox

BonnerFanFirst
12-16-2010, 10:25 PM
yes, spurs need to stop the hesitation, they pass up 2 or 3 Open shots, unden the defense recovers, and spurs have to settle for a low percentage shot,

MaNu4Tres
12-17-2010, 12:07 AM
Game blog?

TJastal
12-17-2010, 12:27 AM
Game blog?

Game blog is annoying as fuck to read. It's like sifting for gold in the desert.

DMC
12-17-2010, 12:51 AM
I don't know what "game blog" means. Sorry. I wasn't writing that during the game. I wrote it before the game.