12-17-2010, 01:31 AM
Loving that call.

LkrFan
22-3*

midnightpulp
Stern FTW.

Bet you weren't bitching when JR Smith fouled Manu on the inbounds and there was no call.

LkrFan
12-17-2010, 01:32 AM
Sp*rs

Cry Havoc
Stern FTW.

:lmao

poop
73-9

weebo
22-3*

hurt don't it :lol

LkrFan
Bet you weren't bitching when JR Smith fouled Manu on the inbounds and there was no call.
Spin it Midnight. Spin it!! :downspin:

KapitanTutan
12-17-2010, 01:33 AM
lol @ that offensive foul on melo.

the officials just hate the bonehead :lol

LkrFan
hurt don't it :lol
No. We about to 3 peat. Not a damn thing the Sp*rs can do about it, tbh

4>0rings
Cheated 2 games in a row. :lol

Discuss.
http://www.blobnation.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/ohyeahyoumad1.gif

midnightpulp
12-17-2010, 01:34 AM
Anyhow, that's a clear charge. You should be commending the refs for getting it right rather than complaining.

Cry Havoc
Spin it Midnight. Spin it!! :downspin:

jmanu20
lol @ that offensive foul on melo.

the officials just hate the bonehead :lol

Obviously you didn't watch the game, shithead. Manu was set and outside the circle. Game over.

#41 Shoot Em Up
12-17-2010, 01:35 AM
ummmmmm, that was a charge morons, great win by Spurs

ElNono
12-17-2010, 01:36 AM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/13/75378-TrollFace.png
^^^ Manu

Spursmania
12-17-2010, 01:37 AM
Suck it bitches:rollin

boutons_deux
Fucking Laker Fans Lie More Than Fox Repug Propaganda Network.

Manu's feet were set outside the line, he was not moving, MarshMelo ambushed, good call. Eat shit Laker fucks

4>0rings
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/13/75378-TrollFace.png
^^^ Manu
Someone photoshop this on Manu's body lol.

KapitanTutan
12-17-2010, 01:38 AM
Obviously you didn't watch the game, shithead. Manu was set and outside the circle. Game over.

ok, dickhead

Trill Clinton
12-17-2010, 01:40 AM
http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad289/bhilde1/24e0zt2.gif

DPG21920
12-17-2010, 01:43 AM
This was at least a funny thread tbh...

midnightpulp
12-17-2010, 01:44 AM
This was at least a funny thread tbh...

Thing is, Lkrfan isn't trolling. He's legitimately butthurt.

VBM
12-17-2010, 01:52 AM
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u149/wwiaaron/blairwwe.gif

ezau
12-17-2010, 02:04 AM
22-3. Laker fans, go look up the standings and tell us what you're seeing. tee, hee.

Roddy Beaubois
12-17-2010, 02:18 AM
The lakers are coming off back to back rings tbh. Why would the spurs December championship make them butthurt?

Oh yeah they're lakerfans.

Jelloisjigglin
12-17-2010, 02:22 AM
22-3. Laker fans, go look up the standings and tell us what you're seeing. tee, hee.

I see a Spurs team that's off to a great start. Reality sets in for you all come May tbh

BoricuaCJA
12-17-2010, 02:23 AM
:baby:dont:nutkick::frying::spam:

crc21209
12-17-2010, 02:28 AM
Cheated 2 games in a row. :lol

Discuss.

:lol Rookie poster...

peskypesky
12-17-2010, 02:33 AM

exactly.
:toast

ElNono
12-17-2010, 02:49 AM
http://i54.tinypic.com/70fk7t.jpg

Frenzy
12-17-2010, 03:04 AM
http://i54.tinypic.com/70fk7t.jpg

:rollin

LkrFan
12-17-2010, 03:34 AM
Thing is, Lkrfan isn't trolling. He's legitimately butthurt.
Riiiggghhhtttt. 22-3*

*Denotes neither of these wins came against the Lakers or Celtics (the probable 2011 NBA Finals participants).

But no, I'm not butthurt. I was just trying to get a rise out of the Sp*r brethren. It worked. Again. :lol

LkrFan
12-17-2010, 03:36 AM
The lakers are coming off back to back rings tbh. Why would the spurs December championship make them butthurt?

Good post Roddy B. Good post. :toast

LkrFan
12-17-2010, 03:36 AM
:lol Rookie poster...
:lol

midnightpulp
12-17-2010, 03:40 AM
Riiiggghhhtttt. 22-3*

*Denotes neither of these wins came against the Lakers or Celtics (the probable 2011 NBA Finals participants).

But no, I'm not butthurt. I was just trying to get a rise out of the Sp*r brethren. It worked. Again. :lol

Thought regular season games don't mean anything, so why should a win against either the Lakers or Celtics have any meaning whatsoever?

LkrFan
12-17-2010, 04:11 AM
Thought regular season games don't mean anything, so why should a win against either the Lakers or Celtics have any meaning whatsoever?
They do if tie breakers are needed to decide HCA in the playoffs if their records are identical going in. We have proven that we can win on the road these last couple of years. Doesn't matter if it was during the Finals, 1st round, or WCF. The Sp*rs last couple of years? Not so much.

Bottom line, the top two dogs in the league are the Lakers and the Celtic bastards. If the Sp*rs beat either of them two it will peak my interest. Otherwise? :sleep

midnightpulp
12-17-2010, 04:25 AM
They do if tie breakers are needed to decide HCA in the playoffs if their records are identical going in. We have proven that we can win on the road these last couple of years. Doesn't matter if it was during the Finals, 1st round, or WCF. The Sp*rs last couple of years? Not so much.

Bottom line, the top two dogs in the league are the Lakers and the Celtic bastards. If the Sp*rs beat either of them two it will peak my interest. Otherwise? :sleep

This is a new year. You don't get top dog status when you played the softest schedule in the league and have 7 losses.

LkrFan
12-17-2010, 04:42 AM
This is a new year. You don't get top dog status when you played the softest schedule in the league and have 7 losses.
7 losses without our starting center - you failed to mention that. 7 losses compared to what should be 5 losses* - and you guys have your full roster and 100% healthy.

*Stern is protecting Euros. These last two games are the latest examples. The other was when Kobe got suspended because he pimp slapped the big nosed fucker for crowding him and got suspended. :lol

rayjayjohnson
12-17-2010, 05:06 AM
Fucking spur cunts

midnightpulp
12-17-2010, 05:06 AM
7 losses without our starting center - you failed to mention that. 7 losses compared to what should be 5 losses* - and you guys have your full roster and 100% healthy.

*Stern is protecting Euros. These last two games are the latest examples. The other was when Kobe got suspended because he pimp slapped the big nosed fucker for crowding him and got suspended. :lol

The Spurs are not 100% healthy. If you've watched other teams besides the Lakers, you'd know that.

And Bynum is never healthy. That's not an excuse anymore.

LkrFan
12-17-2010, 05:24 AM
The Spurs are not 100% healthy. If you've watched other teams besides the Lakers, you'd know that.

And Bynum is never healthy. That's not an excuse anymore.
What significant player on the Sp*rs is hurt? Oh I forgot. TP is DTD with a torn labia.

LoneStarState'sPride
12-17-2010, 05:27 AM
James Anderson

ezau
12-17-2010, 05:29 AM
Let me remind you that the Lakers just got skunked this year. Four straight losses against a bunch of teams that the Spurs won't have any trouble with:

vs. Utah L
vs. Indiana L
vs. Memphis L
vs. Houston L

Losing against these teams four times :lmao:lmao

LkrFan
12-17-2010, 05:30 AM
James Anderson
Who the hell is James Anderson and what the fuck can he do to help the Sp*rs dethrone the champs? :rollin

LkrFan
12-17-2010, 05:32 AM
Let me remind you that the Lakers just got skunked this year. Four straight losses against a bunch of teams that the Spurs won't have any trouble with:

vs. Utah L
vs. Indiana L
vs. Memphis L
vs. Houston L

Losing against these teams four times :lmao:lmao
You are right. We couldn't possibly beat any of those teams when it matters. Damn.:depressed

ezau
12-17-2010, 05:33 AM
You are right. We couldn't possibly beat any of those teams when it matters. Damn.:depressed

I smell skunk:toast:toast

LoneStarState'sPride
12-17-2010, 05:34 AM
Who the hell is James Anderson and what the fuck can he do to help the Sp*rs dethrone the champs? :rollin

Draft pick--do your own homework.

You said we had our full roster and 100% healthy. You were mistaken.

You honestly think Gary freaking Neal was supposed to play such a big role right off the bat? :lol

midnightpulp
12-17-2010, 05:58 AM

James Anderson. He's averaging 7.0 a game and is already proven to be a decent defender. He was playing better than Steve Blake and is averaging one less point than Matt Barnes, the two guys you Laker fucks are jerking off over acquiring.

LkrFan
12-17-2010, 06:08 AM
James Anderson. He's averaging 7.0 a game and is already proven to be a decent defender. He was playing better than Steve Blake and is averaging one less point than Matt Barnes, the two guys you Laker fucks are jerking off over acquiring.
He'd get as many minutes as Ebanks is getting (who is a better defender than him hands down) if he were a Laker. And quit bragging about stats. 75-80% of the shots go to Kobe, Pau, Bynum and LO anyways. The fact that Steve Blake, Barnes, and Brown are not scoring in binges is by design. It's called pecking order. But they are giving us about 23 ppg so don't get it twisted. Our bench hasn't performed like that during the Shaq/Kobe era and they still 3 peated. Remember when the Lakers were two deep and most other foes were too deep? This team is more than just Kobe/Pau...so guess what's gone happen this year? :toast

jestersmash
12-17-2010, 06:13 AM
He'd get as many minutes as Ebanks (a better defender than him hands down) if he were a Laker. And quit bragging about stats. 75-80% of the shots go to Kobe, Pau, Bynum and LO anyways. The fact that Steve Blake, Barnes, and Brown are not scoring in binges is by design. It's called pecking order. But they are giving us about 23 ppg so don't get it twisted. Our bench hasn't performed like that during the Shaq/Kobe era and they still 3 peated. Remember when the Lakers were two deep and most other foes were too deep? This team is more than just Kobe/Pau...so guess what's gone happen this year? :toast

The funny part about what you said is that it precisely explains why Tim Duncan's scoring numbers are down, and yet many Lakers fans tend to attribute it mostly to declining skill.

Duncan's numbers aren't down because of minutes, they are down because of decreased field goal attempts, attempts that - by design - are going to Ginobili and Parker now.

LkrFan
12-17-2010, 06:21 AM
The funny part about what you said is that it precisely explains why Tim Duncan's scoring numbers are down, and yet many Lakers fans tend to attribute it mostly to declining skill.

Duncan's numbers aren't down because of minutes, they are down because of decreased field goal attempts, attempts that - by design - are going to Ginobili and Parker now.
That is true, kind of. Kobe has been in the league longer than TD has. He has more minutes and games played than TD. He's in his 15th year. Why are the Lakers not holding him back? Why is Kobe still our 1st option? I'll tell you why. Kobe's skills are not declining. He's not the athletic freak he used to be, but is still the best in the game because he figured out how to play below the rim and still yield the same results. He dunks every 25 games or so just for shits and giggles - but he still has some hops left.

Question: How many players in NBA history can be argued for as the best in the game...in their 15th year? MJ? Bird? Nope and nope.

Don't compare TD to Kobe. He is the GOAT of PFs - let's leave it at that. Deal? :toast

DAF86
12-17-2010, 06:26 AM
Question: How many players in NBA history can be argued for as the best in the game...in their 15th year? MJ? Bird? Nope and nope.

Don't compare TD to Kobe. He is the GOAT of PFs - let's leave it at that. Deal? :toast

I don't know what you're trying to say there.

midnightpulp
12-17-2010, 06:27 AM
That is true, kind of. Kobe has been in the league longer than TD has. He has more minutes and games played than TD. He's in his 15th year. Why are the Lakers not holding him back? Why is Kobe still our 1st option? I'll tell you why. Kobe's skills are not declining. He's not the athletic freak he used to be, but is still the best in the game because he figured out how to play below the rim and still yield the same results. He dunks every 25 games or so just for shits and giggles - but he still has some hops left.

There's no argument that Kobe is the best in the game. Lebron and Wade are clearly superior players. And it's been this way since 08. Kobe's been on the best team, but he's not the best player.

Big men are more injury prone than guards, it has to do with being 7ft and all, but I wouldn't expect you to understand that, with the kind of mental retardation you've been exhibiting all night.

And you're right, we shouldn't compare Kobe to TD. TD has been a leader on 4 title teams while 6-24 has been a leader on 2 title teams.

LkrFan
12-17-2010, 06:31 AM
I don't know what you're trying to say there.
He said Laker fans say TD's numbers are down due to his declining numbers. Kobe's numbers are down too, but that is due to the fact that he has a legit supporting cast. He went on to seemingly compare Kobe to TD. Then I threw out the fact that Kobe is declining athletically but figured out a way to remain dominant. TD is still good, but not as good as you guys believe he is. Certainly not good enough to anchor and be a major offensive threat. He'll have to do both for you guys to have a chance. Midget Blair, 3pt Bonner, and over the hill Dice ain't gone cut it against the likes of Big Drew, Pau, LO and now we have a bonus 12 fouls to throw at TD by the likes of old men Ratliff and Joe Smith.

DAF86
12-17-2010, 06:36 AM
He said Laker fans say TD's numbers are down due to his declining numbers. Kobe's numbers are down too, but that is due to the fact that he has a legit supporting cast. He went on to seemingly compare Kobe to TD. Then I threw out the fact that Kobe is declining athletically but figured out a way to remain dominant. TD is still good, but not as good as you guys believe he is. Certainly not good enough to anchor and be a major offensive threat. He'll have to do both for you guys to have a chance. Midget Blair, 3pt Bonner, and over the hill Dice ain't gone cut it against the likes of Big Drew, Pau, LO and now we have a bonus 12 fouls to throw at TD by the likes of old men Ratliff and Joe Smith.

I'm talking about the part I quoted.

LkrFan
12-17-2010, 06:37 AM
There's no argument that Kobe is the best in the game. Lebron and Wade are clearly superior players. And it's been this way since 08. Kobe's been on the best team, but he's not the best player. Are you talking stats again? The game is on the line. You are down by 2 points with less than 5 seconds to go. Who do you want shooting? Kobe, Wade, or Bron? Exactly. Just because they can dunk and make BSPN highlights don't make them the best. Look at Melo tonight. He's better than Manu, but where was his hoops IQ on that charge? They may be better physically than Kobe is but to say they are better? That's a joke. D12 is physically superior to Pau. Guess who people think is the best big man in the game? It sure ain't D12.

Big men are more injury prone than guards, it has to do with being 7ft and all, but I wouldn't expect you to understand that, with the kind of mental retardation you've been exhibiting all night. Kareem played 20 years. So did Parish. Malone almost did. I'm sure Ewing played at least 15. Dream too. And Kareem was at least 33 or older during Showtime. Didn't slow him down much did it?

And you're right, we shouldn't compare Kobe to TD. TD has been a leader on 4 title teams while 6-24 has been a leader on 2 title teams.I guess Kobe had nothing to do with the 1st 3. Shaq did it all by himself. :rolleyes There is a reason why you guys went out and got Bruce Lee Bowen. It surely wasn't because of Shaq. Kobe damn near had a 50 point playoff game in the Alamo Dome IIRC. You haters have a short selective memory. :lol

midnightpulp
12-17-2010, 06:38 AM

That's how you win games. Foul the shit out of the opposing team and put them on the line or put yourself in the penalty.

Ratliff and Joe Smith will only see playoff minutes in garbage time.

DAF86
12-17-2010, 06:38 AM
BTW, it was a clear charge, just as it wasn't a travel in the game against the Bucks. People just too anxious to see a Spurs loss, imho.

LkrFan
12-17-2010, 06:40 AM
BTW, it was a clear charge, just as it wasn't a travel in the game against the Bucks. People just too anxious to see a Spurs loss, imho.
You are right on all 3 accounts. Guilty as charged (no pun intended). :lol

LkrFan
12-17-2010, 06:42 AM
That's how you win games. Foul the shit out of the opposing team and put them on the line or put yourself in the penalty.

Ratliff and Joe Smith will only see playoff minutes in garbage time.
I thought the same thing about PJ Brown and Robert Horry. Stranger things have happened...paving the way to a championship. Wouldn't you say? :lol

jestersmash
12-17-2010, 06:47 AM

My point is that TD is not as bad as you guys think he is right now (not necessarily you specifically, but Lakers fans in general). He's not a 13/10 player as a 1st option.

Do most spurs fans think he's a legit/consistent 20/10 as a first option? No. But he's not 13/10 as a first option, either. He's somewhere in between (and closer to 20/10 than 13/10, I'd say). That was my point. If we need him to be the first option (which has happened a couple of times when Parker and/or Ginobili struggle offensively) he's more than capable of stepping up. Tonight was a terrific example of that. He also had a monstrous game to start the season (25/12/couple of blocks/assists/steals as well).

Kobe is one of my favorite non-Spurs players. Trust me, you don't have to rationalize his stats to me. I argued in the all time Kobe thread that Jordan shouldn't be untouchable when it comes to determining if it's possible for Kobe to one day surpass him.

midnightpulp
12-17-2010, 06:48 AM
I guess Kobe had nothing to do with the 1st 3. Shaq did it all by himself. :rolleyes There is a reason why you guys went out and got Bruce Lee Bowen. It surely wasn't because of Shaq. Kobe damn near had a 50 point playoff game in the Alamo Dome IIRC. You haters have a short selective memory. :lol

Of course Kobe contributed. He just wasn't the leader. Great second option, though.

Quote Kobe: "I'm tired of being a sidekick."

And as for your comparison of Duncan's longevity to other great big men, let's compare.

Robert Parish at age 34: 14 and 8 in 31 minutes per game.
Kevin McHale at age 34: 14 and 6 in 25 minutes per game.
Shaq at age 34: 17 and 7 in 28 minutes.
Charles Barkley at age 34 (not a 7 footer, but was a PF): 15 and 11 in 33 min.
Duncan at age 34: 14 and 9.5 in 28 minutes.

Now of course I omitted Malone and Kareem, but they are anomalies, and to expect every big to have the kind of long, productive career as they did is unrealistic.

Please try to know what you're talking about before hitting submit. Thanks.

ChumpDumper
12-17-2010, 06:49 AM
We about to 3 peat.lol "we"

LkrFan
12-17-2010, 06:57 AM
I'm talking about the part I quoted.
Are you talking about Kobe being in the conversation as being the best player in the game despite being in his 15th year? What part about that question don't you understand? TD is in his 14th year and he is nowhere in the conversation. Kobe is in his 15th and is still as polarizing as ever. Hell TD ain't even the best PF in the game no more, nor is he the best player on his own team. That's no diss to him - I got mad respect for TD. I saw you compare seemingly similar situations between the two players. I decided to debunk your theory.

LkrFan
12-17-2010, 06:59 AM
lol "we"
Ok... They are about to 3peat. Is that better? :toast

DAF86
12-17-2010, 07:05 AM
Are you talking about Kobe being in the conversation as being the best player in the game despite being in his 15th year? What part about that question don't you understand? TD is in his 14th year and he is nowhere in the conversation. Kobe is in his 15th and is still as polarizing as ever. Hell TD ain't even the best PF in the game no more, nor is he the best player on his own team. That's no diss to him - I got mad respect for TD. I saw you compare seemingly similar situations between the two players. I decided to debunk your theory.

I missread it, that's why I didn't understand it :lol

To be fair, none of those guys got to the league at age 18 like Kobe did.

Beign the undisputed best player at age 35 is more of a feat.

midnightpulp
12-17-2010, 07:06 AM
You are so full of shit? Parish? Mchale? How about you take the top 5 big men in history and compare their stats to Duncans in their 14th season, then let's see how Duncan holds up. If you dont, I'll do it but I'll make a thread and totally shit on him.

Hakeem
Wilt
Kareem
Moses
Malone
Barkley
Shaq

Compare him to those guys, instead of Robert Parish. Although, your comparison does fit the bill.

Lol. I just compared Duncan to Shaq and Barkley, dumbass. Duncan's stats are virtually the same.

Let's move on to Hakeem.

14th season: 16ppg, 9.8 in 34.7 min.

Moses at 34: 19 and 10 in in 33.8.

Yeah, Duncan's stats are totally shit on. :lol

LkrFan
12-17-2010, 07:07 AM
My point is that TD is not as bad as you guys think he is right now (not necessarily you specifically, but Lakers fans in general). He's not a 13/10 player as a 1st option.
Agreed.

Do most spurs fans think he's a legit/consistent 20/10 as a first option? No. But he's not 13/10 as a first option, either. He's somewhere in between (and closer to 20/10 than 13/10, I'd say). That was my point. If we need him to be the first option (which has happened a couple of times when Parker and/or Ginobili struggle offensively) he's more than capable of stepping up. Tonight was a terrific example of that. He also had a monstrous game to start the season (25/12/couple of blocks/assists/steals as well).Don't use tonight's game as a "terrific example" because the first time the Thuggets play good low post defense will be the 1st. Besides, there was no Birdman or K-Mart out there to make him work for his points.
Kobe is one of my favorite non-Spurs players. Trust me, you don't have to rationalize his stats to me. I argued in the all time Kobe thread that Jordan shouldn't be untouchable when it comes to determining if it's possible for Kobe to one day surpass him.And TD is my favorite non-Laker. But, even Lamar Odom is giving us 15/10 as a 3rd option, so TD's 15/10 is canceled out and won't be enough for you guys to be a serious threat. That's no knock on TD. Especially when LO goes to the bench and matches up with 6'6" Blair. Remember, the Lakers true strength is their size/length. Unless TD can summon his 2005 form, you guys are in trouble.

LkrFan
12-17-2010, 07:12 AM
Lol. I just compared Duncan to Shaq and Barkley, dumbass. Duncan's stats are virtually the same.

Let's move on to Hakeem.

14th season: 16ppg, 9.8 in 34.7 min.

Moses at 34: 19 and 10 in in 33.8.

Yeah, Duncan's stats are totally shit on. :lol
Maybe not totally shit on. But 15/10 won't get the Sp*rs more than 1 win against the champs in a playoff series. He better raise the bar. :lol

LkrFan
12-17-2010, 07:13 AM
They know they are in trouble, which is why they hope the MAVS can muster up the manhood and somehow knock us off. Good luck with that.

I know. I know. :lol

midnightpulp
12-17-2010, 07:14 AM
Maybe not totally shit on. But 13/10 won't get the Sp*rs more than 1 win against the champs in a playoff series. He better raise the bar. :lol

You realize he's only playing 28 minutes and averaging only 11 shots a game?

Dumbfuck Laker fans. Stupidest fanbase in existence, bar none.

midnightpulp
12-17-2010, 07:18 AM
Yeah, but they think Manu will save them. I can't wait until we play them.

Why are you up this late? Is the fat chick you brought home demanding hand fed burritos till dawn?

midnightpulp
12-17-2010, 07:24 AM
Because he's washed up!!! If he could play more minutes, he would. It's not like you guys have another decent big man, Duncan is being monitored so closely that they cant afford to play him more than 30 minutes. This will eventually be another knock on his legacy that I will spear drive into full force as the season progresses. Compared to all of the other great bigs, Duncan had the least longevity.:lmao

The age 34 stats of Charles, Shaq, and Hakeem disagree. Talking out your ass again.

Not everyone can sip stem cells and have the kind of longevity as Kareem and Malone.

And why play your stars anymore than needed? I understand Kobe demands it because he likes to statpad, as he did against Washington. Fucker was still in at the 3:00 mark in the 4th when the Lakers were up like 20. But the Spurs don't resort to Bush-league shit like that.

LkrFan
12-17-2010, 07:28 AM
Yeah, but they think Manu will save them. I can't wait until we play them.
I think it is gonna be real ugly if we play the Sp*rs. Manu will have to guard Kobe on the block. TD will have to guard Pau on the block. Blair will have to guard Bynum on the block. Dick will have to guard Artest - you guessed it - on the block. In other words, the paint is where we will dominate them. I foresee a lot of free throws for the Lakers and foul trouble for the Sp*rs. They better make a trade to get them some size, tbh.

midnightpulp
12-17-2010, 07:29 AM
This is early for me lil nigga, I'm on my way to work. What's your excuse, you been on here all night and not even the thought of a bitch has crossed your mind, unless you thought of Duncan of course.

You're a bitch and you crossed my mind as I replied to you, so yes, the thought of a bitch has crossed my mind.

And I think about girls, too, if that's what you meant. Try it sometime. You'll find them a more pleasing vision than Koolaid_Man's asshole.

But knowing you, maybe not.

LkrFan
12-17-2010, 07:32 AM
You realize he's only playing 28 minutes and averaging only 11 shots a game?

Dumbfuck Laker fans. Stupidest fanbase in existence, bar none.
Well, you will need him for more than 28 minutes against the champs. I guarantee it. The thing is, can he play more than that? If not a lot of Sp*r fans will be like this: :depressedtbh.

midnightpulp
12-17-2010, 07:38 AM
Well, you will need him for more than 28 minutes against the champs. I guarantee it. The thing is, can he play more than that? If not a lot of Sp*r fans will be like this: :depressedtbh.

No shit.

LkrFan
12-17-2010, 07:42 AM
No shit.
But can he be depended upon to play more than 28 effective mpg against the champs? Answer the question and don't spin it :downspin:

midnightpulp
12-17-2010, 07:47 AM
But can he be depended upon to play more than 28 effective mpg against the champs? Answer the question and don't spin it :downspin:

Don't know. That's why they play the games.

LkrFan
12-17-2010, 07:50 AM
"A ref who is focused on the defender’s feet will be clueless on the most important consideration: the precise position of the defender when the driver reaches the point of no return — that is, the point at which the driver cannot change his directional path even if he wants to. Not only is that point well before the moment of collision, it is well before the driver ascends."

Spin this shit Sp*r fans (http://hoopshype.com/columns/charge_hans.htm) - this article was written in 2003 but still applies today. Stern even had his minions pull this shit off on the road no less...for the Sp*rs. Spin this shit dammit! :downspin:

LkrFan
12-17-2010, 07:58 AM
Don't know. That's why they play the games.
You know motherfucker. Don't play dumber than you are. Fact is he is not strong enough to handle Bynum without a double team and he is not quick enough to guard Pau without a double team. You talk shit about Blake, but Blake is a pass 1st PG that will absolutely add to the Lakers' strengths: post play. Plus he shooting 48% from 3pt territory to provide the proper spacing the Lakers need for their bigs to do damage. Pau's silky smooth jumper has returned as well. Here's proof (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf29dhYSMuc). We have at least 4 players that can post up. Dick, TP, and Manu are poor low post defenders. TD can't cover for them all like he used to and give you 15ppg. He'll need to drink some 5 hour energy or some Red Bull just minutes before tipoff. And you guys are starting De-Juana motherfucking Blair at center and backing him up with Bonner? Get out the Vaseline and Preparation-H because you guys are fucked. :lmao

midnightpulp
12-17-2010, 07:59 AM
Spin this shit Sp*r fans (http://hoopshype.com/columns/charge_hans.htm) - this article was written in 2003 but still applies today. Stern even had his minions pull this shit off on the road no less...for the Sp*rs. Spin this shit dammit! :downspin:

You seem to very proud of the fact that you put an asterisk for the U when you spell out Spurs. Did you figure out that one yourself, or did someone help you? Coming up with something that clever had to be a two or more person job, no doubt.

And while we're at it, I take it you're referring to the '99 title? Tell me, what happened during the second round of that year's Western Conference playoffs?

LkrFan
12-17-2010, 08:03 AM
You seem to very proud of the fact that you put an asterisk for the U when you spell out Spurs. Did you figure out that one yourself, or did someone help you? Coming up with something that clever had to be a two or more person job, no doubt.

And while we're at it, I take it you're referring to the '99 title? Tell me, what happened during the second round of that year's Western Conference playoffs?
PJ said put an asterisk next to the '99 "title" not me. If you ask me, the asterisk can also apply to the fact that you guys tanked to get TD. IIRC the Admiral played a whopping 6 games in 1996, but in 1997 he somehow managed to play 73.

San Antonio, where asterisks happens. :lol

midnightpulp
12-17-2010, 08:11 AM
You know motherfucker. Don't play dumber than you are. Fact is he is not strong enough to handle Bynum without a double team and he is not quick enough to guard Pau without a double team. You talk shit about Blake, but Blake is a pass 1st PG that will absolutely add to the Lakers' strengths: post play. Plus he shooting 48% from 3pt territory to provide the proper spacing the Lakers need for their bigs to do damage. Pau's silky smooth jumper has returned as well. Here's proof (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf29dhYSMuc). We have at least 4 players that can post up. Dick, TP, and Manu are poor low post defenders. TD can't cover for them all like he used to and give you 15ppg. He'll need to drink some 5 hour energy or some Red Bull just minutes before tipoff. And you guys are starting De-Juana motherfucking Blair at center and backing him up with Bonner? Get out the Vaseline and Preparation-H because you guys are fucked. :lmao

You can never know. You thought you knew in '04, that Kobe would abuse the Pistons. But what occurred was one of the worst performances in Finals' history. You thought you knew in '08, but what occurred was another shit-the-bed Finals performance by Kobe.

And Artest's shitty post game doesn't scare me in the slightest. Blake? When has he ever been a post up player? Odom's post game is below average. He's more of a face up player, like KG, etc. And yes, the Lakers matchup well with the Spurs' frontline, but the Spurs perimeter matches up well with the Lakers.

The Lakers are definitely the favorite if healthy, but if the Spurs get hot and Duncan finds some of his old form, it'll be a competitive series. But I know the Laker fan way is to be an obnoxious, frontrunner homer, so feel free to suck your team's dick and proclaim them invincible.

midnightpulp
12-17-2010, 08:13 AM
PJ said put an asterisk next to the '99 "title" not me. If you ask me, the asterisk can also apply to the fact that you guys tanked to get TD. IIRC the Admiral played a whopping 6 games in 1996, but in 1997 he somehow managed to play 73.

San Antonio, where asterisks happens. :lol

Quit being a pussy and tell me what happened in the 2nd round of that asterisk year.

LkrFan
12-17-2010, 08:24 AM
You can never know. You thought you knew in '04, that Kobe would abuse the Pistons. But what occurred was one of the worst performances in Finals' history. You thought you knew in '08, but what occurred was another shit-the-bed Finals performance by Kobe.

And Artest's shitty post game doesn't scare me in the slightest. Blake? When has he ever been a post up player? Odom's post game is below average. He's more of a face up player, like KG, etc. And yes, the Lakers matchup well with the Spurs' frontline, but the Spurs perimeter matches up well with the Lakers.

The Lakers are definitely the favorite if healthy, but if the Spurs get hot and Duncan finds some of his old form, it'll be a competitive series. But I know the Laker fan way is to be an obnoxious, frontrunner homer, so feel free to suck your team's dick and proclaim them invincible.
Never said Blake had a post game. I said he is a pass 1st PG. That means he will willingly pass into the post. The fact that he is a deadeye shooter will give them the proper spacing to go to work.

The 2004 Lakers looked good on paper. Facts are GP was dumber than Artest in triangle knowledge (plus he got abused by Billups) and Malone got hurt. Those two factors subdued us moreso than the Pistons did.

Your perimeter might matchup with ours - scoring wise*. But you still gotta play defense. I can't wait until Kobe takes Manu or TP (if PJ calls for a play to make TP have to guard Kobe) into the post. Either will be in foul trouble like Ray Allen was in the Finals.

*The Lakers' guards who will get regular minutes in the playoffs (Kobe, Brown, Fish Blake, Barnes) average about 58 ppg. The Sp*rs' guards who will get regular minutes in the playoffs (TP, Manu, Hill, Dick,) averages about 63 ppg. The Lakers are -5 going in. I like the Lakers chances in that regard. :toast

It would be foolish to think they are invincible. But, they are constructed to matchup with every team in the league and can play any style to get the W. So again, I like our chances if healthy.

LkrFan
12-17-2010, 08:28 AM
Quit being a pussy and tell me what happened in the 2nd round of that asterisk year.Just the opposite of what happened in 2001. :lol

midnightpulp
12-17-2010, 08:34 AM
Never said Blake had a post game. I said he is a pass 1st PG. That means he will willingly pass into the post. The fact that he is a deadeye shooter will give them the proper spacing to go to work.

The 2004 Lakers looked good on paper. Facts are GP was dumber than Artest in triangle knowledge (plus he got abused by Billups) and Malone got hurt. Those two factors subdued us moreso than the Pistons did.

Your perimeter might matchup with ours - scoring wise*. But you still gotta play defense. I can't wait until Kobe takes Manu or TP (if PJ calls for a play to make TP have to guard Kobe) into the post. Either will be in foul trouble like Ray Allen was in the Finals.

*The Lakers' guards who will get regular minutes in the playoffs (Kobe, Brown, Fish Blake, Barnes) average about 58 ppg. The Sp*rs' guards who will get regular minutes in the playoffs (TP, Manu, Hill, Dick,) averages about 63 ppg. The Lakers are -5 going in. I like the Lakers chances in that regard. :toast

It would be foolish to think they are invincible. But, they are constructed to matchup with every team in the league and can play any style to get the W. So again, I like our chances if healthy.

You're comparing 5 lakers to 4 Spurs. Neal will get playing time in the playoffs. Spin it anyway you want, the Spurs have an advantage on the perimeter. Kobe is the only player they have to worry about on the defensive end. Fisher and Artest do a good job of guarding themselves, and Blake and Barnes aren't exactly offensive juggernauts. Brown is an x-factor, however. He could explode or he could disappear. Don't know.

I don't disagree with anything else you said, but you should give the Pistons credit for destroying that ass rather than cop out with excuses.

LkrFan
12-17-2010, 08:46 AM
You're comparing 5 lakers to 4 Spurs. Neal will get playing time in the playoffs. Spin it anyway you want, the Spurs have an advantage on the perimeter. Kobe is the only player they have to worry about on the defensive end. Fisher and Artest do a good job of guarding themselves, and Blake and Barnes aren't exactly offensive juggernauts. Brown is an x-factor, however. He could explode or he could disappear. Don't know.

I don't disagree with anything else you said, but you should give the Pistons credit for destroying that ass rather than cop out with excuses.

Fisher is a clutch shooter (remember 0.4? :toast) - we don't need his scoring. The mere threat of his shooting provides spacing - just like Blake's. Matter of fact, his mpg will dwindle as the season wears on and don't be surprised if Blake doesn't start. Barnes is a garbage point player that we don't run plays for. What he does is rebound, cut to the basket for layups/dunks, and hustle. Brown has surprised. He started off tearing it up and has cooled off as expected. They are all complimentary players when you get down to it.

I've compared 5 Lakers to your 4 because I guarantee you the Lakers use all 5 guards. Now it's just a hunch, but if Pop has to go to Neal, y'all are in trouble (although it might have to happen - especially if Kobe takes Beak into the post. I could see it now: Sp*r fans bitching at Kobe's FTAs when you should be complaining about Manu's lack of low post defense causing him to have to foul Kobe because he can't stop him. :lol

And yes, the 2004 Pisstons curb stomped us which still pisses me off to this day. :bang

djohn2oo8
12-17-2010, 08:48 AM
73-9

WTF is in your sig? :vomit:....On another note, wouldn't mind the Spurs winning it all, but would like to see Dirk get a ring

midnightpulp
12-17-2010, 08:52 AM
Fisher is a clutch shooter (remember 0.4? :toast) - we don't need his scoring. The mere threat of his shooting provides spacing - just like Blake's. Matter of fact, his mpg will dwindle as the season wears on and don't be surprised if Blake doesn't start. Barnes is a garbage point player that we don't run plays for. What he does is rebound, cut to the basket for layups/dunks, and hustle. Brown has surprised. He started off tearing it up and has cooled off as expected. They are all complimentary players when you get down to it.

I've compared 5 Lakers to your 4 because I guarantee you the Lakers use all 5 guards. Now it's just a hunch, but if Pop has to go to Neal, y'all are in trouble (although it might have to happen - especially if Kobe takes Beak into the post. I could see it now: Sp*r fans bitching at Kobe's FTAs when you should be complaining about Manu's lack of low post defense causing him to have to foul Kobe because he can't stop him. :lol

And yes, the 2004 Pisstons curb stomped us which still pisses me off to this day. :bang

Unless Neal has a dramatic drop off, he will be a part of the post-season rotation.

VBM
12-17-2010, 11:13 AM
http://portofinobelize.com/art/Tarponsm.jpg