PDA

View Full Version : Lockdown...........Bexar county jail

lebomb
12-20-2010, 10:15 AM
Anyone see this? Wow.......EME vs Tango orejone, that is some crazy stuff right there. :wow

Soul_Patch
12-20-2010, 10:28 AM
I missed it, and i am a lockdown fiend, love that show.

I tried to find it replayed so i could DVR it but couldnt find it.

Bukefal
12-20-2010, 10:28 AM
http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/staticfiles/NGC/StaticFiles/Images/Show/48xx/488x/4883_lockdown-san-antonio-gang-war-01_04700300.jpg

silverblk mystix
12-20-2010, 10:36 AM
I worked in that shithole many, many moons ago....

It is a shame that these guys will throw away their lives and live in that kinda shithole for a large part of their lives for no other reason than being complete and total fuckin idiots.

Most of them look and act a certain way but they all end up being pussies in crunchtime.

I recorded it a few nights ago...things haven't changed one bit in San Antonio.

lebomb
12-20-2010, 10:38 AM
I missed it, and i am a lockdown fiend, love that show.

I tried to find it replayed so i could DVR it but couldnt find it.

I DVRd it while I watched it.

Basically a group of guys got tired of doing the dirty work for the Mexican Mafia, so they splintered off and formed their own gang...........the Tango Orejon. Now they are at war with one another. I didnt realize the gang situation in Saytown is nearly as bad as it is.

lebomb
12-20-2010, 10:39 AM
I recorded it a few nights ago...things haven't changed one bit in San Antonio.

:lmao

Soul_Patch
12-20-2010, 10:51 AM
Are they the ones with the spurs tattoos?

Is Koriwhat in that gang?

silverblk mystix
12-20-2010, 10:53 AM
:lmao

I don't get why it's funny...did I miss something?

Glenn Holland
12-20-2010, 11:10 AM
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/193/b/f/Creepy_Cookie_Guy_Motivational_by_Bladez636.jpg

Glenn Holland
12-20-2010, 11:10 AM
http://www.profilebrand.com/funny-pictures/category/demotivational/25_creepy.gif

Soul_Patch
12-20-2010, 11:12 AM
http://www.profilebrand.com/funny-pictures/category/demotivational/25_creepy.gif

lol

silverblk mystix
12-20-2010, 11:15 AM
Instead of having a conversation about the thread topic or learning something new about gangbangers, criminals, jail life, etc...

you contribute to a thread by trolling, lol'ing and other mundane juvenile bullshit...

ok.

Trill Clinton
12-20-2010, 11:17 AM
I saw it, hated it!!!!

I know all lockdown shows are scripted but this one was so boring. What I got from it was:

1. The only inmates are either mexican mafia or mexican gangster Spur fans
2. The "sheriff" runs the jail with an iron fist:rolleyes
3. There is a gay section.
4. One cannot just leave the mexican mafia. If one decides to leave then they must die. Even though one knows this they still do interviews talking down on the mafia without using aliases or hiding their face.
5. Bexar is pronounced like Bayer,no Bear like I was taught.

Glenn Holland
12-20-2010, 11:17 AM
Instead of having a conversation about the thread topic or learning something new about gangbangers, criminals, jail life, etc...

you contribute to a thread by trolling, lol'ing and other mundane juvenile bullshit...

ok.
oahhhuhhhhhhhaaahh

:downspin:

Glenn Holland
12-20-2010, 11:25 AM
In jail, it is common for the men to take on other men as sexual lovers.
This type of sex will include but will not be limited to penis penetrating rectum.

silverblk mystix
12-20-2010, 11:27 AM
In jail, it is common for the men to take on other men as sexual lovers.
This type of sex will include but will not be limited to penis penetrating rectum.

This won't seem that exciting to you ...when you TURN 14!

silverblk mystix
12-20-2010, 11:40 AM
I saw it, hated it!!!!

I know all lockdown shows are scripted but this one was so boring. What I got from it was:

4. One cannot just leave the mexican mafia. If one decides to leave then they must die. Even though one knows this they still do interviews talking down on the mafia without using aliases or hiding their face.

#1) Like all other major jails/correctional facilities, there are also Aryan Gangs, Bloods/Crips, etc...this show was just focused on the little war between two latino gangs...

#2) Iron fist...I don't know...they are just doing their job...

#3) When someone is booked...they go to classification section to be interviewed...if they are gay, transtesticles, straight, half-man half woman-whatever, they are separated to avoid being attacked/raped/forced into slavery...getting/giving sexual favors,etc...

FYI

mrsmaalox
12-20-2010, 11:49 AM
I saw it, hated it!!!!

I thought all jails had those separate sections.

Both those pronounciations are incorrect. It's my family name and this is the only area in the world where it is pronounced Bayer or Bear. Drives my dad nutty!

Trill Clinton
12-20-2010, 11:52 AM
#1) Like all other major jails/correctional facilities, there are also Aryan Gangs, Bloods/Crips, etc...this show was just focused on the little war between two latino gangs...

#2) Iron fist...I don't know...they are just doing their job...

#3) When someone is booked...they go to classification section to be interviewed...if they are gay, transtesticles, straight, half-man half woman-whatever, they are separated to avoid being attacked/raped/forced into slavery...getting/giving sexual favors,etc...

FYI

I know all of that. I just thought this episode was more tame compared to the others. I wanted to see the other gangs as well.

I guess I was so amped up, I set the bar too high.

Glenn Holland
12-20-2010, 12:08 PM
http://www.wwesuperstars.info/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/WWE-TLC-2010.jpg

drok210
12-20-2010, 12:32 PM
Most those guards just talk shit and acted the way they did for the cameras. When i went in the convicts treated me with more respect than the pigs.I was nineteen and they were all veteranos of different flags. I guess bcdc was trying to put a scare in me in a HOLDING CELL. but within15 minutes Iwas right there punking them bitch trustees with these older dudes.for all the shit that's talked,if you give respect,you get respect.but you better hold your own.BTW the reason those dudes happen to be there is cuz they were being transported to federal facilities in different states.

silverblk mystix
12-20-2010, 12:54 PM
Most those guards just talk shit and acted the way they did for the cameras. When i went in the convicts treated me with more respect than the pigs.I was nineteen and they were all veteranos of different flags. I guess bcdc was trying to put a scare in me in a HOLDING CELL. but within15 minutes Iwas right there punking them bitch trustees with these older dudes.for all the shit that's talked,if you give respect,you get respect.but you better hold your own.BTW the reason those dudes happen to be there is cuz they were being transported to federal facilities in different states.

Well, it goes both ways, doesn't it?

If someone ASKS you to do something politely and you start talking shit and trying to act like your tough-then you get treated ...as good or as bad as is necessary.
If you are asked to do something and do it...then you will be given respect.

Those bitch trustees are all in for various reasons and some became trustees to kill the boredom, some are in for minor offenses, some are frequest fliers who do it to sneak in contraband to their buddies,etc...

Yes, you give respect and get respect....95% of the time...but there is always that 5% that-no matter what or how they are treated...they are just plain ignorant of any decent or proper behavior-and always find a way to cause trouble for everyone.

The only ones being transported to any federal facilites are those that have already been convicted of a federal crime....

most of these guys are small time thiefs, burglars, petty criminals who are in a county jail awaiting sentencing -so they can be transported to TDC...

BUT OF COURSE....they are ALL innocent...according to them...

and you calling the guards pigs says a lot about your attitude in general.

Glenn Holland
12-20-2010, 01:00 PM
Well, it goes both ways, doesn't it?

If someone ASKS you to do something politely and you start talking shit and trying to act like your tough-then you get treated ...as good or as bad as is necessary.
If you are asked to do something and do it...then you will be given respect.

Those bitch trustees are all in for various reasons and some became trustees to kill the boredom, some are in for minor offenses, some are frequest fliers who do it to sneak in contraband to their buddies,etc...

Yes, you give respect and get respect....95% of the time...but there is always that 5% that-no matter what or how they are treated...they are just plain ignorant of any decent or proper behavior-and always find a way to cause trouble for everyone.

The only ones being transported to any federal facilites are those that have already been convicted of a federal crime....

most of these guys are small time thiefs, burglars, petty criminals who are in a county jail awaiting sentencing -so they can be transported to TDC...

BUT OF COURSE....they are ALL innocent...according to them...

and you calling the guards pigs says a lot about your attitude in general.
http://allwrestlingfan.com/blog/images/John_cena_begin.jpg

mrsmaalox
12-20-2010, 01:03 PM
LOL convicts "punking them bitch trustees"----while locked up! It's all a matter of perception I suppose....

BlackSwordsMan
12-20-2010, 01:13 PM
shit wish I knew this was on

lebomb
12-20-2010, 01:17 PM
I don't get why it's funny...did I miss something?

Naw.................just pictured you in my head typing your response all disgusted and shit.

silverblk mystix
12-20-2010, 01:18 PM
LOL convicts "punking them bitch trustees"----while locked up! It's all a matter of perception I suppose....

Yeah, also if a murderer and/or rapist sees a child molester...they attack him if the classification people make the mistake of letting them mix...

CosmicCowboy
12-20-2010, 01:20 PM
.BTW the reason those dudes happen to be there is cuz they were being transported to federal facilities in different states.

Wrong. Feds generally use the Wackenhut facility (Old Bexar County Jail). they have a contract with Wackenhut.

RoddyBukkake
12-20-2010, 01:20 PM
was tossed salad man on that episode?

077UtUWGQOA

silverblk mystix
12-20-2010, 01:21 PM
Naw.................just pictured you in my head typing your response all disgusted and shit.

Not mad at all...

just thought it be interesting if I could shed some light on some inner workings...since I DON'T work for that department anymore...

and I don't have to be worried about any repercussions,etc...

If anyone here was in one of those gangs...it would be interesting to hear THEIR perspective,too...

lebomb
12-20-2010, 01:30 PM
just thought it be interesting if I could shed some light on some inner workings...since I DON'T work for that department anymore...

and I don't have to be worried about any repercussions,etc...

What happened? Your retire?............resigned? I have friends that are SAPD, Sheriffs, Detectives.........etc.

silverblk mystix
12-20-2010, 01:46 PM
What happened? Your retire?............resigned? I have friends that are SAPD, Sheriffs, Detectives.........etc.

I left san antonio-spent a few years in california...did other things, other depts, etc....

so talking about bexar co...leaves me free from any possible ....unwanted scrutiny...as working in a law enforcement dept will be stricter than a civilian job...in things you can say or do...you always have to kind of watch what you say, to whom, etc...

drok210
12-20-2010, 05:58 PM

LOL Have you ever been to a correctional facility? It's a matter of ignorance. I understand.

spursncowboys
12-20-2010, 06:10 PM
I have a friend who an Orejone. It is a Prison gang with Tango Blast. They started by mexicans who weren't 100% mexican and would get messed with by all the other mexican gangs. In TDC, he says, PTB(what they called it back then) grew so quick that they never had to be any gangs dirt worker. I haven't talked to him in a while but doubt that any true prison gang would be recruiting in the county jail. saw the episode and thought it was a lil slow for a lockdown episode. oh yeah he said orejones are huge in tdc and don't take sht from anyone, and eme don't have much pull but still have a shtload of cash to hire the ac. this is all through the grapevine so take it w/ a grain of salt.

mrsmaalox
12-20-2010, 06:22 PM
LOL Have you ever been to a correctional facility? It's a matter of ignorance. I understand.

Whatever. Just seems that getting one's dumb ass locked up is the ultimate punk :lol But yea, I agree, it's a matter of ignorance.

drok210
12-20-2010, 11:37 PM
Whatever. Just seems that getting one's dumb ass locked up is the ultimate punk :lol But yea, I agree, it's a matter of ignorance.

So you've never heard of wrongful convictions,frameups,human error?Although we're way off subject I have to say that any "normal" person who goes to prison has to adapt to his environment in order to survive.You have to put in work or you become the job,regardless of your guilt or innocence.I doubt it's that serious at the bcdc,put still,those folks are locked up for all types of reasons,including murder.So I don't think there's too many punks in the jail, just dumbasses who got loud or greedy.The punks are the ones who talk outta place or don't respect the politics of the life.

SA210
12-20-2010, 11:51 PM
Damn, wish I would have caught this episode. Do they stream it online anywhere?

SA210
12-20-2010, 11:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KuCV5nH84E