Pages : [1] 2

EricD
12-20-2010, 10:49 PM
All- Rookie First TEAM BABY!!

B-DpRcxK_N8

Who's getting on? I know I am :toast

DesignatedT
12-20-2010, 10:51 PM
stfu with the choo choo already. fuckin retarded.

Hooks
12-20-2010, 10:53 PM
choooooooo choooooo!!!!!!!!

EricD
12-20-2010, 10:56 PM
:toast

Thompson
12-20-2010, 10:57 PM
So a guy plays great for your team, and all you can do is try to remind him and everyone else of a mistake he regrets that he made years ago.

Mr. Body
12-20-2010, 10:57 PM
The Spurs officially have themselves a 5th perimeter scorer.

That's a retarded nickname for Gary Neal, by the way.

Yes. The choo-choo stuff has got to end. It's stupid.

12-20-2010, 10:59 PM
dude.. it's not going to catch on. stop spamming it.

Em-City
12-20-2010, 11:00 PM
Choo Choo - cry babies!!!

Cant_Be_Faded
12-20-2010, 11:00 PM
Rofl....

EricD
12-20-2010, 11:01 PM
Gary "Thrill" Neal then, No?

Bender
the retards on spurstalk outnumber the rest...

TDMVPDPOY
neal one bounce and power move into the key....keep on doing that and he be starting one day

DPG21920
12-20-2010, 11:02 PM
Then I don't want to hear any grey named Spurs fans call Kobe a rapist any more. If you do, you are done.

DesignatedT
12-20-2010, 11:02 PM
the retards on spurstalk outnumber the rest...

I think the average age on grey posters is around 15 years old tbh.

Hooks
12-20-2010, 11:04 PM
So a guy plays great for your team, and all you can do is try to remind him and everyone else of a mistake he regrets that he made years ago.

Running a train on a girl is nothing to be ashamed of, I'd be proud of that nickname.

Choo choo!

Bender
12-20-2010, 11:04 PM
no argument from me...

Spurs Brazil
12-20-2010, 11:05 PM
Great game. Props to Neal. And he was only 1-6 from 3PT line. He did a good job scoring on his drives

Hooks

20 right here.

JR3
I vote choo choo is dumb. NEAL WITH IT!

BlairForceDejuan
12-20-2010, 11:07 PM
neal interview on NBA TV

JR3
12-20-2010, 11:10 PM

Checking in at 27 here.

dbestpro
12-20-2010, 11:11 PM

Spongebob rips his pants again.

Cessation
12-20-2010, 11:13 PM
lol you mad?
Choo!! Chooo!!!

bigfan
12-20-2010, 11:16 PM
Only a douche would think up or use a derogatory nickname against his own team (assuming hes a Spurs fan).

Mr. Body
12-20-2010, 11:16 PM
These are the guys who called Nazr Mohammed "Nazi" on these boards for months until people told them to get bent.

Cessation
12-20-2010, 11:17 PM
Only a douche would think up or use a derogatory nickname against his own team (assuming hes a Spurs fan).

cool story bro

Bender
12-20-2010, 11:17 PM
cool story bro
isn't it past your bedtime?

xellos88330
12-20-2010, 11:19 PM
Choo choo will not go away easily. It is like the words "fag" and "fuck". They are just too much fun to say.

Cessation
12-20-2010, 11:21 PM
isn't it past your bedtime?

Its Christmas break, old timer.

spurs10
12-20-2010, 11:22 PM
Thank you!

EricD
:lol

It's not a surprise the black and bold forum police had to have their say.

Y'all need to find another room and stop thinking y'all are all that.

Half of y'all don't know shit about basketball anyway.

Kool Bob Love
I only say this on ST. I would never say that anywhere else. :lol

Mr. Body
12-20-2010, 11:24 PM
A nickname is a stupid nickname if you have to keep explaining it to everyone.

Cant_Be_Faded
What if Neal found out about his nickname amongst hardcore spurs fans, then got so sad that he lost his shooting stroke and ended up getting cut

Mr. Body
Also: go get laid.

Maybe you'll stop thinking about other people having sex so much.

spurs10
Thank you!

Cessation
12-20-2010, 11:26 PM
Running trains isn't cool?

Bender
12-20-2010, 11:26 PM
Also: go get laid.
I doubt these "choo choo" juveniles have ever had sex.

Mr. Body
12-20-2010, 11:27 PM
I doubt these "choo choo" juveniles have ever had sex.

That's pretty clear, and I think the problem.

Hooks
12-20-2010, 11:28 PM

What would you rather have? Rapist or choo choo?

CHOOse one or come up with a better nickname

HarlemHeat37
12-20-2010, 11:29 PM
:lol Choo Choo is a fucking epic nickname..

What's wrong with it?..It's just Spurs fans giving a tribute to our man Gary Neal, and his apparent love for teamwork..

EricD
12-20-2010, 11:31 PM

What's wrong with it?..It's just Spurs fans giving a tribute to our man Gary Neal, and his apparent love for teamwork..

That's why Harlem has a medal and all y'all other clowns don't.

He's one of the few black and bold that doesn't have to act high and mighty and at the same time he knows more than all of y'all about basketball.

Here's to HH Enjoy!!:toast

8GhBi6WTVB4

UnWantedTheory
12-20-2010, 11:33 PM
Then I don't want to hear any grey named Spurs fans call Kobe a rapist any more. If you do, you are done.
Seriously? Because stupidity is certainly defined by the grey names. That is almost as bad as the choo-choo & Kobe is a rapist stupidity.

UnWantedTheory
12-20-2010, 11:35 PM
Running a train on a girl is nothing to be ashamed of, I'd be proud of that nickname.

Choo choo!
This idiot as well.

UnWantedTheory
12-20-2010, 11:35 PM
20 right here.
That explains part of it.

Mr. Body
12-20-2010, 11:38 PM

That's why Harlem has a medal and all y'all other clowns don't.

The fuck is a medal?

Kool Bob Love
12-20-2010, 11:38 PM
20 right here.

1990 FTW. They mad.:hat

Bender
12-20-2010, 11:39 PM
That explains part of it.
just think... the future leaders of our country...

EricD
12-20-2010, 11:39 PM
The fuck is a medal?

Check under his name tag. He's a 2nd teamer chief.

UnWantedTheory
12-20-2010, 11:42 PM
Running trains isn't cool?
If you like your dick where many others have been, sure. I personally am not for it. If you want a whore, you could just pay for one. Chances are someone elses spunk has dried by then. But if your a go getter, than go get it.

Kool Bob Love
12-20-2010, 11:43 PM

Grandpa you got a monkey with a gun in his hand as your AVY tho. Sit down.

UnWantedTheory
12-20-2010, 11:44 PM
Now Im depressed. I am scared for my son...:(

Bender
12-20-2010, 11:45 PM
Grandpa you got a monkey with a gun in his hand as your AVY tho. Sit down.
sorry, I'm a long time away from being a grandpa... but I am a grownup...

DPG21920
12-20-2010, 11:46 PM
Seriously? Because stupidity is certainly defined by the grey names. That is almost as bad as the choo-choo & Kobe is a rapist stupidity.

Listen. Grey named spurs fan, at least how it is used here, is a reference to dumb posters. It just so happens a lot of them are grey. But there are stupid bold posters.

Mr. Body
12-20-2010, 11:47 PM
Check under his name tag. He's a 2nd teamer chief.

The fuck do I care?

Kool Bob Love
12-20-2010, 11:47 PM
sorry, I'm a long time away from being a grampa... but I am a grownup...

Ok pops you were our age once. Don't tell me you didn't have any fun. Its the internet. Everythings cool pops.:toast

Kool Bob Love
12-20-2010, 11:48 PM
Listen. Grey named spurs fan, at least how it is used here, is a reference to dumb posters. It just so happens a lot of them are grey. But there are stupid bold posters.

Yup. How dose one become a "black poster" ? :nerd

UnWantedTheory
12-20-2010, 11:51 PM
Quite a few of both. Perhaps a new reference is in order?

UnWantedTheory
12-20-2010, 11:54 PM
But it is ok. From this thread, I see what your saying.

Cessation
lol butthurt geezers

DPG21920
No. You can't change everything. :lol Choose what stays, choo choo or GNP

Bender
12-20-2010, 11:56 PM
^----- 15 > 20 :tu

benefactor
12-20-2010, 11:56 PM
UIRna9Q4l_g

Leetonidas
12-20-2010, 11:57 PM
Choo-Choo busting nuts out there. Suck on it bitches :toast

Hooks
12-20-2010, 11:59 PM
15 right here, and I'm a good user and I think the rape jokes are retarded. Gary Neal didn't rape anybody, he and his friend were just drunk party animals celebrating having a threesome and the bitch didn't object to it, but would later cry rape just to be an attention whore.

Kobe's situation was different, he raped the girl in Colorado (albeit a bit of a slut having sex with multiple guys in the past, but not exactly a prostitute) in cold blood when she clearly said no and Kobe being the alphadog/control freak he is couldn't take being rejected, so he had to impose his "superstar" will upon her and overpower her. Of course Kobe doesn't get squadoosh for it.

That's EXACTLY why it isn't derogatory :D

jag
12-21-2010, 12:01 AM
15 right here, and I'm a good user and I think the rape jokes are retarded. Gary Neal didn't rape anybody, he and his friend were just drunk party animals celebrating having a threesome and the bitch didn't object to it, but would later cry rape just to be an attention whore.

I don't think many in here actually think he raped anyone. If they did, there probably wouldn't be so many jokes about it. The "choo choo" moniker has nothing to do with him raping anyone, it's just a reference to him running a train (or multiple trains) in college. Kind of like the train he and Duncan ran tonight on the Suns.

DPG21920
12-21-2010, 12:03 AM
^lol

wunderkindepiphany
12-21-2010, 12:06 AM

I agree. We shouldn't prop up the fact that Gary Neal was accused of rape. Its not in keeping with the Spurs style and I'm sure he (Neal) has tried hard to get rid of the persona that comes along with the allegations. I'm actually sort of surprised that the girls on this forum havent gotten more bent out of shape about this, but it could be because they are the minority.

jag
12-21-2010, 12:13 AM
We shouldn't prop up the fact that Gary Neal was accused of

I'm actually sort of surprised that the girls on this forum havent gotten more bent out of shape about this, but it could be because they are the minority.

I've yet to see one person say "ha ha ha rape is funny". Trains on the other hand can be quite funny from what HarlemHeat tells me. Apparently he's been on the receiving end of a few.

He actually drove a train during his La Salle days? Lmao I read that that nickname was an allusion to him and his friend riding some chick like a train.

ummm...Urban Dictionary will do you wonders.

UnWantedTheory
12-21-2010, 12:14 AM
He actually drove a train during his La Salle days? Lmao I read that that nickname was an allusion to him and his friend riding some chick like a train.

P.S. Leetonidas, hate to state it but the bottom chick in your sig has a less than mediocre body at best. Just sayin'.
Well you did say you were 15....:lol...but to each his own.

Hooks
12-21-2010, 12:16 AM
I ran a train on some hoe once, pretty hard to get a boner with your friends in the room.

crc21209
12-21-2010, 12:16 AM
Good to see someone else other than the Big 3 or RJ score at will. Props to Neal :tu

UnWantedTheory
12-21-2010, 12:18 AM
I ran a train on some hoe once, pretty hard to get a boner with your friends in the room.
I have a broad & vulgar humor at times, but you are certainly not funny.

UnWantedTheory
12-21-2010, 12:18 AM
Making a couple a jokes is one thing, but to presist with the same thing over & over again is quite another. Poor taste jokes are only funny for a short while.

HarlemHeat37
12-21-2010, 12:19 AM
I've yet to see one person say "ha ha ha rape is funny". Trains on the other hand can be quite funny from what HarlemHeat tells me. Apparently he's been on the receiving end of a few.

:lol:lol What??..

jag
12-21-2010, 12:20 AM
No?

HarlemHeat37
12-21-2010, 12:20 AM
I said they were funny?..

wunderkindepiphany
12-21-2010, 12:22 AM

ummm...Urban Dictionary will do you wonders.

either youre really young and you think that your line of reasoning will actually convince me that its alright to make light of the fact that Gary Neal was accused of rape and laugh along with you, or you are just really immature for your age and actually believe that most people think its funny to make fun of rape. Hey, I dont believe that me standing up against it will make any difference, people are gonna say what they want, but I don't think its cute or funny. That's how I feel, just me, I don't speak for anyone else. I might have found something like that funny, years ago, but I dont today.

jag
12-21-2010, 12:23 AM
I said they were funny?..

:lol must have got you confused with another HH who was on the wrong end of some Gary Neal's.

Hooks
12-21-2010, 12:28 AM
I have a broad & vulgar humor at times, but you are certainly not funny.

I'm not trying to be funny, I'm being serious. Did it around 2 years ago @ my friends house. His mom even walked in on him when he was banging her under the covers in his room, she goes "Kevin, who's in there?" (couldn't see anything cause the lights were off) he blurted out my friend Charlie's name, she was all "Oh okay" and walked away :lol, true fucken story.

jag
12-21-2010, 12:35 AM
either youre really young and you think that your line of reasoning will actually convince me that its alright to make light of the fact that Gary Neal was accused of rape and laugh along with you, or you are just really immature for your age and actually believe that most people think its funny to make fun of rape. Hey, I dont believe that me standing up against it will make any difference, people are gonna say what they want, but I don't think its cute or funny. That's how I feel, just me, I don't speak for anyone else. I might have found something like that funny, years ago, but I dont today.

I don't think I ever actually presented a line of reasoning in my response to you. And I'm certainly not trying to convince you of anything. How you feel about Gary Neal, Gary Neal train jokes, or his rape accusations are of little concern to me.

The extent of my Gary Neal train references are included in this thread. I fact i don't thnk I've ever actually called him Choo Choo before. But i do think it's ridiculous for people to get upset over "train" jokes. Again, I don't think anyone in this thread, or the numerous others, are making fun of rape. The jokes have nothing to do with rape. If your sensitivity prevents you from seeing the difference, then so be it. But there are far worse things on Spurstalk than people making gangbang jokes.

Hooks
12-21-2010, 12:39 AM
I'm 15 and I appreciate a woman with a nice, curvy, well filled out (but not fat) physique. That blonde's just too damn skinny.

She'll fill out when she's like 30+ while the fat girl keeps on gaining weight, I've seen it all before. You'll see it in HS too, some girls that you think are fine right now will blow up like crazy the next few years and look like totally different people.

HarlemHeat37
12-21-2010, 12:43 AM
:lol must have got you confused with another HH who was on the wrong end of some Gary Neal's.

:lolI've seen some Gary Neal's in person..I can't say I've been on the receiving end of one:lol..

wunderkindepiphany
12-21-2010, 12:44 AM
I don't think I ever actually presented a line of reasoning in my response to you. And I'm certainly not trying to convince you of anything. How you feel about Gary Neal, Gary Neal train jokes, or his rape accusations are of little concern to me.

The extent of my Gary Neal train references are included in this thread. I fact i don't I've ever actually called him Choo Choo before. But i do think it's ridiculous for people to get upset over "train" jokes. Again, I don't think anyone in this thread, or the numerous others, are making fun of rape. The jokes have nothing to do with rape. If your sensitivity prevents you from seeing the difference, then so be it. But there arer far worse things on Spurstalk than people making gangbang jokes.

its a gang bang if its more than three people dude, a train is technically a threesome. I would know because I've had a couple, when I was a bit younger. Truth is, Neal was accused of rape for running a train on a girl. Whether or not it was actually consensual, the girl accused him of rape. Think about if he had actually raped her, do you know how horrible that would have been for her and how bad it could have screwed her up? I do, cause a really close friend of mine (my ex) was raped once. The idea that its ok to call this chick a "hoe" or "bitch", like she deserved to be raped, is stupid. I'm not saying you did any of that name calling, but youre obviously intelligent enough to glean that others have been. Now, if youre smart enough to know that continuing to make "choo-choo" jokes feeds that kind of mentality, but continue to use some sort of backwards logic to justify making jokes about it, that makes you guilty of propagating that mind-set. You might not see it that way, but thats my two cents.

Its always easier to make a joke about something, rather than admit its a problem and fix it.

Trainwreck2100
actually rape is hilarious but only if the rapee has it coming

HarlemHeat37
its a gang bang if its more than three people dude, a train is technically a threesome. I would know because I've had a couple, when I was a bit younger. Truth is, Neal was accused of rape for running a train on a girl. Whether or not it was actually consensual, the girl accused him of rape. Think about if he had actually raped her, do you know how horrible that would have been for her and how bad it could have screwed her up? I do, cause a really close friend of mine (my ex) was raped once. The idea that its ok to call this chick a "hoe" or "bitch", like she deserved to be raped, is stupid. I'm not saying you did any of that name calling, but youre obviously intelligent enough to glean that others have been. Now, if youre smart enough to know that continuing to make "choo-choo" jokes feeds that kind of mentality, but continue to use some sort of backwards logic to justify making jokes about it, that makes you guilty of propagating that mind-set. You might not see it that way, but thats my two cents.

Its always easier to make a joke about something, rather than admit its a problem and fix it.

:lmao:lmao:lmao

wunderkindepiphany
12-21-2010, 12:45 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao

you find it funny? why?

wunderkindepiphany
12-21-2010, 12:48 AM
I'm 26, not 50. I just got laid a bunch when I was younger (HS, Bachelors) and now I'm happy with my gf.

jag
12-21-2010, 12:52 AM

The technicalities involved in the classifying of a train vs. a gangbang are almost as irrelevant as your extensive experience in gangbangs/trains.

Gary Neal was found innocent of the accusations against him. You're actually one of the few people in this thread mentioning rape.

TDMVPDPOY
12-21-2010, 12:55 AM
some of you clowns in here get offended over a nick name

i could care less about his nick name,

what matters is his input into the game

now if you dont like what you see?

NEAL WITH IT!!!

wunderkindepiphany
12-21-2010, 12:56 AM
youre right, it was irrelevant, i just felt like bragging. the reason I mention rape is because thats what makes the jokes tasteless. . .the fact that they arose out of an incident where he was accused of RAPE. seriously, its not that hard to see and youre trying your best to ignore it. i know youre not dumb, so im not gonna press this anymore, because you will find a way to talk around it.

Hooks
12-21-2010, 12:58 AM
I'm 26, not 50. I just got laid a bunch when I was younger (HS, Bachelors) and now I'm happy with my gf.

You should remove your avatar, if your girl/a friend of hers ever finds out you posted this you're FUCKED!

HarlemHeat37
12-21-2010, 12:58 AM
Honestly, some of you guys need to go out, call one of your close friends, go to a party and NEAL WITH IT..then, maybe you'll relieve some stress and stop being so stuck up..

jag
12-21-2010, 01:00 AM
youre right, it was irrelevant, i just felt like bragging. the reason I mention rape is because thats what makes the jokes tasteless. . .the fact that they arose out of an incident where he was accused of RAPE. seriously, its not that hard to see and youre trying your best to ignore it. i know youre not dumb, so im not gonna press this anymore, because you will find a way to talk around it.

As someone who claims to have teamed up with friends to have sex with girls as entertainment/sport, you're quite the ambassador for women's rights and respect. This is certainly an interesting cause you've decided to take up.

Cessation
12-21-2010, 01:00 AM
Neal with it, sons.

jag
12-21-2010, 01:02 AM
Honestly, some of you guys need to go out, call one of your close friends, go to a party and NEAL WITH IT..then, maybe you'll relieve some stress and stop being so stuck up..

As a sensitive man, I don't NEAL with it, I make love.

HarlemHeat37
12-21-2010, 01:02 AM
As someone who claims to have teamed up with friends to have sex with girls as entertainment/sport, you're quite the ambassador for women's rights and respect. This is certainly an interesting cause you've decided to take up.

:lmao..

HarlemHeat37
12-21-2010, 01:08 AM
http://oi51.tinypic.com/sne3kj.jpg

Hooks
12-21-2010, 01:10 AM
She has nice legs =D

DesignatedT
12-21-2010, 01:19 AM
I could care less what one thinks of the guy or calls the guy on their own time but stop creating these dumb fucking threads trying to make this some official nickname. Only a dipshit would try to promote a derogatory or offensive nickname against a player on his own team... It's like laker fans chanting "rapist" after kobe goes for 30.... it doesn't make sense.

UnWantedTheory
12-21-2010, 01:33 AM
I'm 15 and I appreciate a woman with a nice, curvy, well filled out (but not fat) physique. That blonde's just too damn skinny.
As stated before, to each his own.

EricD
12-21-2010, 01:36 AM
I could care less what one thinks of the guy or calls the guy on their own time but stop creating these dumb fucking threads trying to make this some official nickname. Only a dipshit would try to promote a derogatory or offensive nickname against a player on his own team... It's like laker fans chanting "rapist" after kobe goes for 30.... it doesn't make sense.

You're one of the worst black and bolded posters on this forum. FYI

Get a clue.

UnWantedTheory
12-21-2010, 01:36 AM
I'm not trying to be funny, I'm being serious. Did it around 2 years ago @ my friends house. His mom even walked in on him when he was banging her under the covers in his room, she goes "Kevin, who's in there?" (couldn't see anything cause the lights were off) he blurted out my friend Charlie's name, she was all "Oh okay" and walked away :lol, true fucken story.
It is not terrible that you did it, it is just pathetic you seem proud of it. Then again, you are 20. I have no problem with alot of things, but to seem proud of you & your boys fucking some whore? Well good job, you were 18 once. Not a big deal & not all that funny. Save that for the guys you were in the dark with.

UnWantedTheory
12-21-2010, 01:38 AM
I don't plan to ever get laid in high school nor have I been. I plan on waiting until college and progressing with my girl in a more traditional manner, graduating, getting a good job and then a house by age 26 and then proposing to marry her.
Good plan kiddo. I hope it works out for ya. It will be tough now a days. But I am sincerely rooting for ya.

UnWantedTheory
12-21-2010, 01:46 AM
Analia seems like a very sweet overall tempered christian girl. I'm not a christian but I do have christian values and celebrate christmas...so yeah, I sincerely hope it'll work out for us, but you know shit happens? Richard was all set and ready to get married when him and the cheerleader broke up as he got set to play his first year here. One thing I have going for myself is that I'm not a dumper.
Just remember you are 15 ok. Lot of life left to live. But good job.

UnWantedTheory
12-21-2010, 02:02 AM
Agreed, though I live in San Antonio, a largely Hispanic society in which people commonly get involved in long term relationships beginning at a young age and get married and live successful lives together. Neither I nor Analia are Mexican but 90% of my school is, including a lot of our friends.

SA Mayor Julian Castro came to my school this last Friday. He and I had a conversation that began with academics and future goals in late high school and college but ended with relationships, he enlightened me with his insight and told of his long-lasting and successful relationship he's had with his wife Erica. I was really impressed with our mayor overall even though my mom and grandma don't like him and I don't really agree with him politically.
Not always successful & mostly due to early pregnancy. :lol

TDMVPDPOY
12-21-2010, 02:10 AM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/71/2v2vzsz_2.gif

fkn haters, what do you expect the team to do? trade his ass?

Hooks
12-21-2010, 02:37 AM
It is not terrible that you did it, it is just pathetic you seem proud of it. Then again, you are 20. I have no problem with alot of things, but to seem proud of you & your boys fucking some whore? Well good job, you were 18 once. Not a big deal & not all that funny. Save that for the guys you were in the dark with.

I'd hate to be your friend, what the fuck do you do for fun?

UnWantedTheory
12-21-2010, 02:58 AM
Yeah but that's rarely the case. As I said, I don't plan on making it with her until college and even then, the condom stays on until I'm married and financially secure. I'm a bastard, and though my single mom tries hard to make sure we stay afloat I don't want the same thing for my child AT ALL. I also don't want my children to grow up in poverty. I apologize for caring about the futures of people who don't even exist today.
Not true. Look up the stats on that one kiddo.

UnWantedTheory
12-21-2010, 02:59 AM
Jacks off to rape fantasies? IDK...
I really hope you are not directing that at me, considering I am against the retard you are replying to.

UnWantedTheory
12-21-2010, 03:01 AM
I'd hate to be your friend, what the fuck do you do for fun?
Many things that do not involve running trains on whores. If I were to go out and get some, I want it to be challenging & not off the coat tails of my buddies. But hey, you do you.

UnWantedTheory
12-21-2010, 03:06 AM
Yeah but that's rarely the case. As I said, I don't plan on making it with her until college and even then, the condom stays on until I'm married and financially secure. I'm a bastard, and though my single mom tries hard to make sure we stay afloat I don't want the same thing for my child AT ALL. I also don't want my children to grow up in poverty. I apologize for caring about the futures of people who don't even exist today.
Dont get snippy ya little turd, I was not going against you. I have my own son to worry about, but just know it is not always going to turn out like you want it. Alot of shit will happen from now till then. I am glad you care. Good luck.

UnWantedTheory
12-21-2010, 03:09 AM
No offense taken.

UnWantedTheory
12-21-2010, 03:11 AM
Will is a strong word. I suggest the use of "may". We're a pretty committed and sweet young couple.
I am glad you are optimistic, but you will see that shit will happen. Not a matter of if, but when.

TE
12-21-2010, 03:12 AM
Will is a strong word. I suggest the use of "may". We're a pretty committed and sweet young couple.

A lot of shit happens little one, things happen.

Don't get anyone pregoo. A lot of people I know have had that shit to deal with, let me tell you: NOT A GOOD THING TO DEAL WITH.

UnWantedTheory
12-21-2010, 03:13 AM
A few pregnant girls per school isn't that much. And there's also the disparity in smart couples (we're in pre ap classes) vs. the average or below population which constitues of 100% of the pregnancies. Analia and I wouldn't do that shit.

and unwantedtheory, I wasn't directing that at anyone lol. I was just presenting an idea haha. Mean no offense.
LOL...I am not sure why I am talking to you about any of this. Your 15! Eh, but your alright.

UnWantedTheory
12-21-2010, 03:14 AM
A lot of shit happens little one, things happen.

Don't get anyone pregoo. A lot of people I know have had that shit to deal with, let me tell you: NOT A GOOD THING TO DEAL WITH.
Not at 15 anyways. I wouldnt change a damn thing about how I got my son.....except maybe his bitch ass mother. Damn I hate her. :lol

UnWantedTheory
12-21-2010, 03:16 AM
I imagine so but it won't be relationship-breaking shit, just a few hurdles every successful couple has to get through. The only thing that could be a potential deal breaker down the long road is if she's adamant about indoor pets which I don't approve of, and I feel we could make that a non-issue.
Damn you suck kid, I have to have my pup inside. I love that damn dog. :p:

TE
12-21-2010, 03:20 AM
Not at 15 anyways. I wouldnt change a damn thing about how I got my son.....except maybe his bitch ass mother. Damn I hate her. :lol

:lmao

UnWantedTheory
12-21-2010, 03:35 AM
which is what I'm trying to avoid by getting with someone who I'll eternally get along with.
LOL...good luck with that. Love is not always getting along. Hell at times it can be the opposite, & that is not always a bad thing. It can be falling in & out of love...just try to love at the same time & you will have a great ride.

UnWantedTheory
12-21-2010, 03:36 AM
which is what I'm trying to avoid by getting with someone who I'll eternally get along with.
Also, do not take me too seriously. I kid, I kid.

TE
12-21-2010, 03:43 AM
no sweat, i joke around alot too aside from the times i act drunk.

I just consider myself a different kind of person and someone who doesn't see reason for arguments, conflict and BS with the people you love.

tbqh, don't take life to seriously.

UnWantedTheory
12-21-2010, 03:50 AM
no sweat, i joke around alot too aside from the times i act drunk.

I just consider myself a different kind of person and someone who doesn't see reason for arguments, conflict and BS with the people you love.
You have to understand that those things will happen. I wish it was not so, but it is.

UnWantedTheory
12-21-2010, 03:51 AM
but if you don't, you miss out on some really special emotional moments. if you do, you miss out on some fun moments. it's a catch 22.
Judging by this, you kinda missed the point. Dont over analyze everything.

DeadlyDynasty
12-21-2010, 04:03 AM
That blonde's just too skinny.

kind of a dirty word in San Antonio, no?

UnWantedTheory
12-21-2010, 04:34 AM
kind of a dirty word in San Antonio, no?
Oh yeah baby, we like em' plump & filled with tortillas....

Hooks
12-21-2010, 04:35 AM
Many things that do not involve running trains on whores. If I were to go out and get some, I want it to be challenging & not off the coat tails of my buddies. But hey, you do you.

That just means you're a sucker, pussy is pussy although some are tighter than others.

Do you ask all the girls you date how many guys they've slept with?

Oh and the train was only once :D, like I said, too awkward with your boys in the room with you

UnWantedTheory
12-21-2010, 04:35 AM
:rolleyes

Ignignokt
12-21-2010, 04:43 AM
choo choo!!

Hooks
12-21-2010, 04:51 AM
Someone needs to make a gif of Neal's face attached to a train asap

UnWantedTheory
12-21-2010, 05:22 AM
That just means you're a sucker, pussy is pussy although some are tighter than others.

Oh and the train was only once :D, like I said, too awkward with your boys in the room with you
Sucker? I am willing to bet you thrive on this talk as you sit alone without a woman. I had my fair share of women when I was your age & younger, but that does not mean I reveled in pathetic conquest like you obviously enjoy. There is a difference between me & you kiddo...I get mine any & every night I want because I have it laying in bed next to me. Keep fucking your buddies left overs & your poorly manipulated, most likely drunk youngsters. Feed your ego, because idiots like you, dont get real woman. You just talk about them.

UnWantedTheory
12-21-2010, 05:25 AM

Is that code for couldn't get it up? :lol Did you hit the brakes on that train boy? Damn shame for your homies I bet.

EricD
12-21-2010, 05:41 AM
24-3 baby !!!

Lead by Choo-Choo Baby!!!

Hit IT!!
B-DpRcxK_N8

What ya gonna do, when the Choo Choo is coming for you???

G-Dawgg
12-21-2010, 06:19 AM
Gary Neal is everything that Roger Mason Jr was supposed to be for this team.

benefactor
12-21-2010, 06:24 AM
http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/9176/neal.png

DrSteffo
12-21-2010, 06:54 AM
This thread is like a South Park episode, with Chef, some other grown-ups and some little kids discussing sex.

TJastal
12-21-2010, 07:29 AM

LkrFan
12-21-2010, 08:03 AM
24-3 baby !!!

Lead by Choo-Choo Baby!!!

Hit IT!!
B-DpRcxK_N8

What ya gonna do, when the Choo Choo is coming for you???

LkrFan
12-21-2010, 08:05 AM
Brilliant! :lmao

Bender
12-21-2010, 08:11 AM
just caught up with the last couple of pages of this thread...

oh, to be young and in love....

Then Life happens... and you get more cynical...

Darkwaters
12-21-2010, 08:14 AM

Belissimo!

benefactor
12-21-2010, 08:16 AM
To the 15yr old that's talking about staying with his woman forever...stop thinking that far ahead. Just enjoy now and don't do anything stupid like get married right after you graduate.

benefactor
12-21-2010, 08:17 AM
BTW...can't take credit for the pic. Someone else on the forum made it I just kept the link.

Leetonidas
12-21-2010, 08:18 AM
:lmao @ at all the butthurt grey named Spurfans in here. Damn, no wonder ya'll get trolled incessantly. No one is making "rape jokes," because he didn't rape anyone, he just ran train on some puking bitch with his bro. Sons there's no shame in that when you're high/drunk as fuck and in college.

Also GTFO with this "we shouldn't prop up our players with rape jokes, we're classy" bullshit. We have an adulterer on this team and now a "rapist." That shit = NBA titles. Don't believe me? Check that rapist in LA.

King
12-21-2010, 08:19 AM
Kobe's situation was different, he raped the girl in Colorado (albeit a bit of a slut having sex with multiple guys in the past, but not exactly a prostitute) in cold blood when she clearly said no and Kobe being the alphadog/control freak he is couldn't take being rejected, so he had to impose his "superstar" will upon her and overpower her. Of course Kobe doesn't get squadoosh for it.

The prosecution did it's case an injustice by not having you on the witness stand.

Leetonidas
12-21-2010, 08:21 AM
I imagine so but it won't be relationship-breaking shit, just a few hurdles every successful couple has to get through. The only thing that could be a potential deal breaker down the long road is if she's adamant about indoor pets which I don't approve of, and I feel we could make that a non-issue.

...or the fact that she'll be sucking some black football team cock any day now. Damn, you're only 15 dude, quit being a naive child. I remember when I was 15 and thought the girl I was with and shit we're gonna be together for a long time. Well, then life happened and I realized all the bullshit in the world and yeah...things don't happen like they do in movies. But hey if she's faithful to you and you get married, good for you. But don't count on it. And most likely it will end in her pregnancy if you stay together long enough...trust me, seen it A LOT, with people you would've never thought would've gotten pregnant in a million years. Next thing you know, they're shitting out a kid. :lmao

Take it fwiw.

urunobili
12-21-2010, 08:40 AM

:lmao PS job of the year candidate! :lol

BG_Spurs_Fan
12-21-2010, 08:41 AM
lol grey vs black spurs fan smack

wunderkindepiphany
12-21-2010, 09:16 AM
I don't plan to ever get laid in high school nor have I been. I plan on waiting until college and progressing with my girl in a more traditional manner, graduating, getting a good job and then a house by age 26 and then proposing to marry her.

good for you man, do your thing.

wunderkindepiphany
12-21-2010, 09:17 AM
You should remove your avatar, if your girl/a friend of hers ever finds out you posted this you're FUCKED!

haha, nah my gf knows my history and she knows im on this site from time to time.

wunderkindepiphany
12-21-2010, 09:20 AM

I dont consider myself an ambassador of anything, but thanks for the title. My friends and I never really teamed up, it just sort of happened. But, I digress. Point is, theres a difference between me and my friends sleeping with each other and Gary Neal being accused of rape. I never had to go to court for anything like that.

wunderkindepiphany
12-21-2010, 09:21 AM
Looks like wunderkind the manslut got owned...lol.

not really man, im just shooting the shit.

wunderkindepiphany
12-21-2010, 09:23 AM

You're one of the worst black and bolded posters on this forum. FYI

Get a clue.

this black and grey stuff is hilarious to me. im not losing sleep because my name isn't in bold. I didn't even notice the difference until I saw some peeps on here bickering about it. lol wow.

wunderkindepiphany
12-21-2010, 09:28 AM

HAHA, fucking awesome. oh man

wunderkindepiphany
12-21-2010, 09:29 AM

lol

Muser
12-21-2010, 09:33 AM
:lmao @ at all the butthurt grey named Spurfans in here. Damn, no wonder ya'll get trolled incessantly. No one is making "rape jokes," because he didn't rape anyone, he just ran train on some puking bitch with his bro. Sons there's no shame in that when you're high/drunk as fuck and in college.

Also GTFO with this "we shouldn't prop up our players with rape jokes, we're classy" bullshit. We have an adulterer on this team and now a "rapist." That shit = NBA titles. Don't believe me? Check that rapist in LA.

:tu

SpursIndonesia
12-21-2010, 09:41 AM
Gary Neal is a nice signing this year, good job FO !

Bender
12-21-2010, 10:18 AM
and I feel we could make that a non-issue.
pets are never a non-issue. I'm a dog-lover, and my dog is a member of the family...
wifey wasn't a dog lover... and it was a HUGE problem...

I'm not married anymore.

jag
12-21-2010, 10:29 AM
I dont consider myself an ambassador of anything, but thanks for the title. My friends and I never really teamed up, it just sort of happened. But, I digress. Point is, theres a difference between me and my friends sleeping with each other and Gary Neal being accused of rape. I never had to go to court for anything like that.

He was accused of something and was then found innocent. And it's funny to watch you -- a guy who self-admittedly felt the need to brag about train running -- tell anyone who will listen how much you respect women.

theres a difference between me and my friends sleeping with each other...

jag
12-21-2010, 10:30 AM

What is wrong with you?

wunderkindepiphany
12-21-2010, 10:32 AM
What is wrong with you?

i second that. you just mentioned that Neal fucked a chick who was puking as if it was nothing. i dont even think i could get it up if some chick was puking, thats fucking disgusting.

wunderkindepiphany
12-21-2010, 10:35 AM
He was accused of something and was then found innocent. And it's funny to watch you -- a guy who self-admittedly felt the need to brag about train running -- tell anyone who will listen how much you respect women.

youre right that was pretty disrespectful. I probably shouldn't have bragged. but you know, my threesomes were in HS, with girls, and when I was a younger, higher version of myself. No one felt the need to report each other to the law, no one was puking, and I still know and talk to the people I have had sex with. I guarantee you Neal cant just call that girl who accused him of rape up and chat about the good ol times. He might have been found not guilty, but it still was a huge lapse in judgement on his part. I dont get why everybody thinks it was funny. Look, I can laugh at the pics of him attached to a train, and I even cracked up for a sec at the one of him on the train, but that doesn't make it right to make all these jokes about him all the time and lift it up as if its cool.

jag
12-21-2010, 10:42 AM
youre right that was pretty disrespectful. I probably shouldn't have bragged. but you know, my threesomes were in HS, with girls, and when I was a younger, higher version of myself. No one felt the need to report each other to the law, no one was puking, and I still know and talk to the people I have had sex with. I guarantee you Neal cant just call that girl who accused him of rape up and chat about the good ol times. He might have been found not guilty, but it still was a huge lapse in judgement on his part. I dont get why everybody thinks it was funny. Look, I can laugh at the pics of him attached to a train, and I even cracked up for a sec at the one of him on the train, but that doesn't make it right to make all these jokes about him all the time and lift it up as if its cool.

So by your standards it's perfectly acceptable to disrespect women as long as said women don't call the police? You admit to treating women poorly and you find the Gary Neal train jokes humorous, but you want everyone else to treat women with respect and stop making jokes about Gary Neal?

wunderkindepiphany
12-21-2010, 10:49 AM
So by your standards it's perfectly acceptable to disrespect women as long as said women don't call the police? You admit to treating women poorly and you find the Gary Neal train jokes humorous, but you want everyone else to treat women with respect and stop making jokes about Gary Neal?

no, i dont think its acceptable to disrespect anyone, man or woman. I even apologized for bragging. I dont think, if everybody is cool with it, having sex with multiple partners is "disrespectful". How have I "treated women poorly"? If anything, I treated women well. Dude, I'm not saying threesomes or even trains are bad, I'm just saying that Neal was accused of rape and, as others have pointed out, the chick was smashed. Theres nothing cool about that. Are you just trying to argue with me for no reason? I mean, I just backed up your comment a second ago. . .anyway, whatever.

Interrohater
12-21-2010, 10:59 AM
There's a lot of opposition to the choo-choo nickname. We should change it.

to The Conductor

DieHardSpursFan1537
12-21-2010, 11:02 AM
Fuck, this Choo Choo stuff is getting annoying.

Agloco
12-21-2010, 11:16 AM
lol butthurt geezers

lol 2nd year Engineering student

lol more intelligent than the rest of us because of it

Agloco
12-21-2010, 11:49 AM
tbqh, don't take life to seriously.

You reap what you sow.........treat life as a joke, and it will surely do the same to you.

Killakobe81
12-21-2010, 11:55 AM

OK harlem not only did I smile but i actually LOL on this one ...sarcacasm and juvenile humor at it's best.

But two things I thought Colorado was the reason you hate on Kobe so much? So dont you see the irony of this post? But at least you make fun of your own team ...to so i can respect that. :king

Interrohater
12-21-2010, 11:59 AM

I think your measure of intelligence is a little strange.

Crookshanks
12-21-2010, 12:17 PM
I find the nickname juvenile and disrespectful. And those who persist in using the nickname are in the same category.

BlairForceDejuan
12-21-2010, 12:19 PM
"The Train" and its equivalents are actually a pretty cool Sports nickname if you are a hoss like Gary Neal.

The nickname having its very own 90s Theme Song is an added bonus.

E-RockWill
12-21-2010, 03:54 PM
:sleep

Agloco
12-21-2010, 04:00 PM
I think your measure of intelligence is a little strange.

Meh, it wasn't my measure.....

Guess you just had to see the thread.

wunderkindepiphany
12-21-2010, 04:08 PM
i find it funny reading about some kid's sex life. and horribly degrading to his quality as a poster on spurstalk.

you know, a couple of other guys on here have hinted at it, some more bluntly than others, but things change over time. Just 'cause you have your life all mapped out now, doesn't mean its gonna lay out before you just the way you hope it will. I don't say this to discourage you, or criticize what you have going for you. You obviously have a good head on your shoulders. But, I would advise you, when the curve-balls come at you and things are going different than you've planned, take it with a grain of salt and move on. Don't get cynical like some people do when things go wrong.

TwelveGs210
12-21-2010, 04:55 PM
quick suggestion..how about we just call the fuckin guy what his mama named him..GARY NEAL

UnWantedTheory
12-21-2010, 05:11 PM
wow...

spurspokesman
12-21-2010, 05:22 PM
The guy is solid for us. Thats all that matters to me. His personal issues are between him and god albeit I hate any type of disrespect for women.

spurtech09
12-21-2010, 05:41 PM
choooo-chooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Kool Bob Love
12-21-2010, 08:17 PM
You reap what you sow.........treat life as a joke, and it will surely do the same to you.

But NO ONE ever gets out of life ALIVE.:depressed

Kool Bob Love
12-21-2010, 08:28 PM

You're 15 man! Why the fuck are you even thinking about being with this one girl?:lol

Have fun man if this girl stops you from doing that YOU LOSE.:nope

DMC
12-21-2010, 08:52 PM

The only threesomes you've had were with your sister and tickle me elmo.

What kind of a shit for brains gets on a sports forum and talks about girls he screwed in high school? In fact, who talks about high school at all? Oh... I forgot... high schoolers.

DMC
12-21-2010, 08:55 PM
blah blah blah Kobe blah blah blah Lakers. Ad nauseum... repeat.

DMC
12-21-2010, 08:56 PM
You're 15 man! Why the fuck are you even thinking about being with this one girl?:lol

Have fun man if this girl stops you from doing that YOU LOSE.:nope

Yeah, check her brother out too... he could be a baller.

DMC
12-21-2010, 08:59 PM

You and your friend slept with each other? Did you run the train on each other and if so, which one was the caboose? Has he spoken to you since? Were either of you decimated when Heath Ledger died? Do you have a cat named Trevor? Do either of you smoke cloves?

UnWantedTheory
12-22-2010, 12:49 AM
Meh, it wasn't my measure.....

Guess you just had to see the thread.
I remember the thread & know exactly what you meant. It was pretty funny.

wunderkindepiphany
12-22-2010, 01:18 PM
The only threesomes you've had were with your sister and tickle me elmo.

What kind of a shit for brains gets on a sports forum and talks about girls he screwed in high school? In fact, who talks about high school at all? Oh... I forgot... high schoolers.

Haha I have more game in my pinky finger than you do in your whole body and I'm not in HS. Although, I wish I were, I would have done a couple of things differently, but eh. You don't need to believe me bro, its all good.

tickle-me-elmo, hey that was pretty good man. I like that.

wunderkindepiphany
12-22-2010, 01:19 PM
You and your friend slept with each other? Did you run the train on each other and if so, which one was the caboose? Has he spoken to you since? Were either of you decimated when Heath Ledger died? Do you have a cat named Trevor? Do either of you smoke cloves?

you went so obscure with your insult, you actually lost me. lol stop trying so hard man.

wunderkindepiphany
12-22-2010, 01:23 PM
What the heck do you mean by "baller"?

oh, and btw, a threesome with two chicks means you're a manwhore, but a threesome with a guy and a chick means you're technically gay...sorry bro but it's true.

manwhore is a nick-name designated for guys who sleep around. i.e.-"Guitardude27 is ANYTHING but a manwhore."

a threesome can take place with any combination of people, although it will almost always be more hairy if its with more than one guy.

gay means you have sex with with someone of the same sex.

just trying to clear things up for you

jimo2305
12-22-2010, 01:30 PM
this thread went well :)

WeNeedLength
12-22-2010, 02:08 PM
Choo Choo gettin' his due due in the NBA.com rookie rankings. Check it.

Gary Neal : San Antonio Spurs

http://www.nba.com/2010/images/11/10/neal.jpg
This might be a knee-jerk reaction, but isn't that what this Ladder stuff is for? Neal had his best scoring game yet, pouring in 22 points to help the Spurs beat the Suns 118-110 (http://www.nba.com/games/20101220/PHXSAS/gameinfo.html) Monday for their ninth straight win. "We don't win the game without Gary Neal playing for us," coach Gregg Popovich said afterward. With George Hill banged up, Neal should continue to see increased minutes, and may just keep this rung on the Ladder.
-- Dec. 21, 12:05 a.m. ET
RELATED LINKS

Blinebury: Neal overcomes dark past to shine with Spurs (http://www.nba.com/2010/news/features/fran_blinebury/11/10/spurs.gary.neal/index.html)
Player page: Stats, bio, etc. (http://www.nba.com/playerfile/gary_neal/index.html)

Up to number 5. Watch out Griffin, the train's a comin!

ohmwrecker
12-22-2010, 02:19 PM
wunderkind gettin' his douche on

ohmwrecker gettin' his Culburn on.

wunderkindepiphany
12-22-2010, 02:25 PM
wunderkind gettin' his douche on

ohmwrecker gettin' his Culburn on.

yes, this has definitely been my douchiest thread, of late. lol my bad.

EricD
12-22-2010, 09:19 PM
So who else is getting on? There's plenty of room people!! :smokin

Are you seeing Choo Choo grow up before your own eyes????!! I know I am! :toast

B-DpRcxK_N8

cheguevara
12-22-2010, 10:49 PM
Choo chooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheguevara
12-22-2010, 10:54 PM

Hooks
12-22-2010, 10:59 PM
Choo chooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hater
12-22-2010, 11:00 PM
LOL Comic Sans

SpursDynasty85
12-22-2010, 11:00 PM
looks like James Anderson will have decreased minutes because of Neal.

TampaDude
12-22-2010, 11:02 PM
The Spurs win again!!!!! NEAL with it!!!!!

Hooks
12-22-2010, 11:04 PM
looks like Manu will have decreased minutes because of Neal.

FIFY.

Manu should be getting a lot more rest once James in healthy, Neal provides scoring but Anderson provides defense, dude is the only back up SF on the roster after all.

EricD
12-22-2010, 11:19 PM
http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/3229/nealtrain.png

Get on bitches!!!

Next stop Orlando!! :hat ([props to my neighbro Jimo for the picture; a fellow member of the greycrew; he deserves to be bold btw]) :toast

benefactor
12-22-2010, 11:20 PM
FIFY.

Manu should be getting a lot more rest once James in healthy, Neal provides scoring but Anderson provides defense, dude is the only back up SF on the roster after all.
Indeed. Neal's emergence is great news for Manu's minutes situation.

Blackjack
12-22-2010, 11:41 PM
http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/3229/nealtrain.png

Get on bitches!!!

Next stop Orlando!! :hat

:rollin

I see you, jimo . . .

UnWantedTheory
12-22-2010, 11:50 PM
Neal was awesome again tonight. I am loving this kid. Ice water in his veins.

Cessation
12-22-2010, 11:51 PM

lol ignorance is bliss

jag
12-22-2010, 11:51 PM
I wonder if Gary Neal knows about this new handle he's been tagged with.

nkdlunch
12-23-2010, 12:02 AM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y154/nkdlunch/neal.jpg

DMC
12-23-2010, 12:17 AM
you went so obscure with your insult, you actually lost me. lol stop trying so hard man.

I think I was suggesting you and your friend fucked each other up the ass.

That plain enough?

UnWantedTheory
12-23-2010, 12:19 AM
Well I think the point is across now....^^^

urunobili
12-23-2010, 08:49 AM
Extreme Performer of the day per ESPN's Daily Dime

http://espn.go.com/nba/dailydime/_/page/dime-101223/daily-dime

Let the train keep rollin'

EricD
12-23-2010, 09:29 AM
Extreme Performer of the day per ESPN's Daily Dime

http://espn.go.com/nba/dailydime/_/page/dime-101223/daily-dime

Let the train keep rollin'

Hell yeah!! You know the train is rolling BABY!

ALL ABOARD, NEXT STOP ORLANDO, FLORIDA. :toast

Choo- Choo Baby!

jimo2305
12-23-2010, 09:29 AM
lol even tho im guilty of this too.. i agree that the whole train thing should be put on the back burner :-\

id hate to have gary google his name and hop on to this forum only to see the choo choo connotations and stuff :(

DeadlyDynasty
12-23-2010, 09:31 AM
lol even tho im guilty of this too.. i agree that the whole train thing should be put on the back burner :-\

id hate to have gary google his name and hop on to this forum only to see the choo choo connotations and stuff :(

It will stay with him his entire life.

wunderkindepiphany
12-23-2010, 09:46 AM
I think I was suggesting you and your friend fucked each other up the ass.

That plain enough?

yeah i got that one dude. thanks. the one before was really stupid but that was clear. lol have a good christmas you angry motherfucker. im offline for a while, headed home for the holidays.

jimo2305
12-23-2010, 09:54 AM
It will stay with him his entire life.

lol ya.. im just startin to feel bad about it tho haha

kskonn
12-23-2010, 11:07 AM
Neal with it!

siraulo23
12-23-2010, 11:32 AM
i see neal wants some national attention
first he did that air high five

then he founds himself in a highlight dunk that is probably going to be in the top 10 of the year

now he's doing it with his performances, 2 straight 22 point games

EricD
12-24-2010, 11:52 AM
Is it just me or does Gary Neal remind anyone of J.J Reddick ?

I think the two have pretty identical games with exception of Neal's floater.

SpursRulez4eVeR
12-24-2010, 12:03 PM
Is it just me or does Gary Neal remind anyone of J.J Reddick ?

I think the two have pretty identical games with exception of Neal's floater.

more like ben gordon, imo

Em-City
12-24-2010, 05:02 PM
gordon's better at attacking the rim..

DMC
12-24-2010, 11:50 PM
This isn't really a rookie year for Neal. The guy's like 28 or something... New to the NBA, not new to professional basketball. They should stop calling professional players "rookies" just because they transitioned to the NBA.

greyforest
12-25-2010, 06:56 AM

why does everyone automatically assume running trains is something negative?

Em-City
12-25-2010, 07:03 AM

still a few years before his prime

in his rookie year b gordon averaged 15ppg and 3.3 FTA.... gary neal averages 1.1 FTA

i just don't think he's been as agressive as BG going to the hoop.

If he had the handles & ability to finish a drive like gordon, i think he'd be a beast for us this year

Crytek
12-25-2010, 08:11 AM

they might have googled it.

ohmwrecker
12-25-2010, 12:13 PM
I really don't think that anyone outside of ST has any awareness of this whole "train" thing at all.
This is just another case of the collective internet nerd universe thinking they have some bearing on reality.
Nobody else cares tbh.

DieHardSpursFan1537
12-25-2010, 03:42 PM
all- rookie first team baby!!

b-dprcxk_n8

who's getting on? I know i am :toast
choo choo

greyforest
12-25-2010, 07:03 PM
they might have googled it.

see what i mean?

Cessation
12-25-2010, 08:46 PM
I really don't think that anyone outside of ST has any awareness of this whole "train" thing at all.
This is just another case of the collective internet nerd universe thinking they have some bearing on reality.
Nobody else cares tbh.

lol

EricD
12-29-2010, 09:00 PM
(http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000861586231)What a fucking game last night baby!! Did you all see Neal hit those cold blooded 3's in the 4th!!

You don't stand on the tracks when the Choo Choo is coming through :toast

HIT IT!
B-DpRcxK_N8

Cessation
12-29-2010, 09:06 PM
Choo Choo is 4th on the Rookie ladder!!
Yes, that off the dribble three was sick!

EricD
12-29-2010, 09:10 PM
Choo Choo is 4th on the Rookie ladder!!
Yes, that off the dribble three was sick!

Hell yeah ST brother!!

Nothing can stop us this year baby! :toast

:lobt2:

Mark in Austin
12-29-2010, 10:16 PM

It doesn't matter what everybody else thinks. It's clear from Neal's own statements that it is something he would like to put in his past - it clearly caused him a lot of grief. Why not follow his lead and let it be?

Cessation
12-29-2010, 10:31 PM
It doesn't matter what everybody else thinks. It's clear from Neal's own statements that it is something he would like to put in his past - it clearly caused him a lot of grief. Why not follow his lead and let it be?

you mad?

Darkwaters
12-29-2010, 10:48 PM
Neal moves up a spot on the rookie ladder...again.

http://www.nba.com/rookieladder/?ls=iref:nbahpt1

Gary Neal: San Antonio Spurs

Neal has cooled off in his last two games, but he's still not afraid to pull the trigger. Neal was on a hot streak in a three-game stretch earlier in the week, going 9-for-20 from 3-point land while averaging 20.0 points. But in the Spurs' last two, Neal has gone just 3-for-14 from beyond the arc, scoring nine points in each of those games (both wins). In San Antonio's 94-80 win over the Wizards, Neal missed all five attempts and in Tuesday's 97-82 rout of the Lakers, Neal played just 18 minutes, but still managed to put up 10 shots (going 3-for-9 on 3s). Clearly, this rookie has no lack of confidence in his shot, and the Spurs are reaping the rewards.
-- Dec. 29, 1:05 a.m. ET

Mark in Austin
12-29-2010, 10:55 PM
you mad?

No. Just pointing out that Neal himself would disagree with the "running a train isn't a bad thing" meme. Losing his scholarship, having to switch schools, not getting a sniff at the NBA after college, and having to spend time away from his family in Europe instead of the states - all bad things.

I'm wondering why if Neal has spoken several times about wanting to put the past behind him, why wouldn't Spurs fans support him instead of trolling him like 14 year old bandwagon laker fans?

Cessation
12-29-2010, 11:00 PM
No. Just pointing out that Neal himself would disagree with the "running a train isn't a bad thing" meme. Losing his scholarship, having to switch schools, not getting a sniff at the NBA after college, and having to spend time away from his family in Europe instead of the states - all bad things.

I'm wondering why if Neal has spoken several times about wanting to put the past behind him, why wouldn't Spurs fans support him instead of trolling him like 14 year old bandwagon laker fans?

Some of you are so thick. No one is saying that going to court over it is a good thing, just the act of running a train is.

Mark in Austin
12-29-2010, 11:04 PM
Some of you are so thick. No one is saying that going to court over it is a good thing, just the act of running a train is.

What is so difficult to understand about Neal wanting to put this behind him? Do you understand the difference between the act of running a train and using that act as a nickname or cheer for Neal?

Cessation
12-29-2010, 11:07 PM
What is so difficult to understand about Neal wanting to put this behind him? Do you understand the difference between the act of running a train and using that act as a nickname or cheer for Neal?

lol get mad!!!
Choo Choo!!!

greyforest
12-29-2010, 11:29 PM

well really there's not much else you can say as far as handling PR.

half the NBA prolly has run trains at some point.

this thread has derailed and is now about running trains.

Agloco
12-30-2010, 12:33 AM
lol get mad!!!
Choo Choo!!!

lol 2nd year Engineering Students

stealthjbravo
12-30-2010, 12:57 AM
Who hasn't ran a train? Whats the issue?

Mark in Austin
12-30-2010, 08:25 AM
lol get mad!!!
Choo Choo!!!

:lol I'm not mad. You called me thick. I'm explaining why it seems a little illogical to cheer for a player by referencing a part of his past that by his own admission was painful and he would like to put behind him.

At this point, you are either a troll, or an idiot. Either way, you've exposed yourself as a lightweight who has nothing real to contribute to this board.

Cessation
12-30-2010, 08:31 AM
lol 2nd year Engineering Students

I see insecure dummies like you every day, lol.

gospursgojas
12-30-2010, 08:59 AM
My thoughts on this thread:

1. Gary Neal doesn't read this site. C'mon.

2. How is running a train or a threesome with woman disrespectfull to her if she allows it. Women are just as horney as dudes. If 2 girls smash a dude is that disrespectful to him?

3. If you think your sex life in high school matters later in life when you're married, with kids and mature or whatev...it doesn't. You're a different person in each of those 2 times of life.

4. Gary Neal is a gamer.

EricD
12-30-2010, 10:25 PM
So who's getting on?

Still plenty of room Spurstalk.

CHOO CHOO BABY!!

LkrFan
12-30-2010, 10:54 PM
Choo - Choo!! looks like a modern day Vinny the Microwave Johnson, tbh. :lol

lefty
12-30-2010, 10:55 PM
Choo - Choo!! looks like a modern day Vinny the Microwave Johnson, tbh. :lol