Ghazi
12-20-2010, 11:00 PM
2nd best team in West -21 Blessings

Trevor completes them -21 Blessings

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Budkin
12-20-2010, 11:03 PM
I told yall he was a bum.

Really? He was a huge part of your 2009 'ship.

sefant77
12-20-2010, 11:07 PM
Really? He was a huge part of your 2009 'ship.

Yes but then he left and thought he is a 2nd option :lol

Dude is shooting 38% since he left LA and he is taking like 12-14 shots a game

HarlemHeat37
12-20-2010, 11:16 PM
2nd best team in West -21 Blessings

Trevor completes them -21 Blessings

:lmao :lmao :lmao

:lol

Cavs are going to overachieve with Byron Scott as head coach -21 Blessings..

21_Blessings
12-20-2010, 11:16 PM
Still has more heart than Paul. What a pussified bitch CP3 is.

Killakobe81
12-20-2010, 11:20 PM
Trevor needs to come back home much like turk you dont blame them for chasing the quick fix, money wise. But he stays 2 more seasons in L.A. he may recoup that $ later ... his loss.

I would welcome him back though ...I would trade Luke for him in a heartbeat ...

Ghazi
12-20-2010, 11:20 PM

I'll cosign the shit outta that

21_Blessings
12-20-2010, 11:24 PM
Trevor needs to come back home

Sounds good. When he's around a real Alpha like Kobe, Trev knows his role.

redzero
12-21-2010, 12:20 AM

:lol

Yeah, it takes a lot of heart to brick two free throws when one's team is behind by 3 in the last few minutes of a game, or to turn the ball over when inbounding and lose one's team the game.

If that's heart, I don't want anybody on my team having it.

j.dizzle
12-21-2010, 12:24 AM
Trevor needs to come back home much like turk you dont blame them for chasing the quick fix, money wise. But he stays 2 more seasons in L.A. he may recoup that $ later ... his loss.

I would welcome him back though ...I would trade Luke for him in a heartbeat ...

I would trade Luke for a bag of peanuts at this point :lmao. I hate when ppl say he has high basketball IQ. If high basketball IQ means that you're slow as hell & cant finish a simple layup then Luke is the man hahaha.

j.dizzle
12-21-2010, 12:28 AM
Trevor blew his whole load with LA. He thought he was better then he is & is now getting moved from team to team. I wouldn't mind him back with LA because he brought some hustle & knew his role. He isnt the type of player that should be shooting more then 7-10 shots a game. Matt Barnes >>>>> though.

21_Blessings
12-21-2010, 08:47 AM
At this point CP3 isn't even a top 5 PG. Yeah let's the blame the roleplayer for all the team's failures when the guy making the max quits every other game and is afraid to shoot the fucking ball :lol

djohn2oo8
12-21-2010, 09:52 AM
Glad he got dumped off in that 3 way deal for Lee

it's me
12-21-2010, 10:00 AM
Dude would be a perfect Mav TBH… choking seems to be a mandatory characteristic for Dallas players . :lmao

history2b
12-21-2010, 10:45 AM
Lol

I always liked Trevor but last summer I got into it with all the Ariza-lovers on the ESPN board who claimed, among other things, the Lakers wouldn't repeat without him.

Their clamoring all season and post season long was easily the single most annoying factor on the Laker board.

Silence is golden now though.

Killakobe81
12-21-2010, 11:16 AM
^ People forget how important "fit" is when constructing a team. when i was youngster I to wanted all superstars on the Lakers or any team i rooted for ... As i learned to play and later coach you realize you want players that complement each other or the system you are running. the triangle was good for Ariza ESPECIALLY as a 4th or 5th (option kind of like the way RJ is being used by the spurs right now)
Spur fans on here especially were on Ariza's nuts and said Lakers fans were ungrateful and would be sorry that Ariza left ... but as Lakers fans who watch all 82+ we KNEW his strengths and his weaknesess ... he can spot up and he can drive and he plays passing lanes extremely well ...But beng counted on as a 2nd or third option is more weight than his game can bear.

I was trying to give Paul a chance to regain his top 2 PG spot, but he seems to lack the desire or the health to cary more scoring for that team that desperately needs it. yes his assists are high and yes they blew out Utah for a change the other night ...but they need more scoring from Paul and that is hurting them MORE than Ariza's crappy shooting. With the Lakers Ariza had Kobe and Pau handling the scoring ...Besides West Thorton is the hornets only other explosive scorer right now ..

And no way Paul is a top 5 PG right now... Dwill, Rose, Rondo,Westbrook, Nash and Parker are all playing better than him ...Those guys may not be better passers than Paul ...but IF their team NEEDS scoring they do that ...Cp3 no longer seems to be able to carry them on offense when needed ...

history2b
12-21-2010, 02:07 PM
I'll still take Ron Artest's defense over anything Ariza will ever give to any team at any point in his career.

history2b
12-21-2010, 02:44 PM
We got Artest for 3 reasons. Melo, James and Artest. We got lucky with Barnes. He's going to be huge, just wait.

I think that last one you meant Pierce luva...

But yes, I concur, those bigger scoring 3s who at the time all played on the immediate challenging playoff teams were exactly who Buss/Kupchak had in mind.

Rightfully so.

mavs>spurs
12-21-2010, 02:49 PM
not ariza's fault imo, its CP3 that forfeited his duty and that's the main reason why they lost so many games the past weeks. CP3 should have contributed more but failed to stand out most of times, or he just didn't want to. CP3 used to spoonfeed his teammates early this season and their team won a number of games during that period, but it seems he stopped doing this and started playing blithely all of a sudden.

history2b
12-21-2010, 02:53 PM
not ariza's fault imo, its CP3 that forfeited his duty and that's the main reason why they lost so many games the past weeks. CP3 should have contributed more but failed to stand out most of times, or he just didn't want to. CP3 used to spoonfeed his teammates early this season and their team won a number of games during that period, but it seems he stopped doing this and started playing blithely all of a sudden.

Nothing is ever Ariza's fault...

On that note I did mention last summer that if the Spurs were smart (they're not nearly as smart as they think they are) they would have made a full MLE offer to Ariza once his deal with LA fell through on day 2 of free agency.

But of course the Spurs brass bet the farm on Richard Jefferson, trading for a vastly overpaid overrated non-role playing scrub then salvaging the rest of the roster with the MLE for an old undersized big in Dice.

Could have played their hand much better imho.

Killakobe81
12-21-2010, 04:44 PM
Nothing is ever Ariza's fault...

On that note I did mention last summer that if the Spurs were smart (they're not nearly as smart as they think they are) they would have made a full MLE offer to Ariza once his deal with LA fell through on day 2 of free agency.

But of course the Spurs brass bet the farm on Richard Jefferson, trading for a vastly overpaid overrated non-role playing scrub then salvaging the rest of the roster with the MLE for an old undersized big in Dice.

Could have played their hand much better imho.

Spur fans upstairs wanted him ...but i guess so far things are working out in San antone ...we shall see.

redzero
12-21-2010, 07:24 PM
Yeah let's the blame the roleplayer for all the team's failures when the guy making the max quits every other game and is afraid to shoot the fucking ball :lol

Really? Did Chris Paul force Ariza to shoot 10% from three or dribble the ball off of his feet? Did Chris Paul force Ariza to turn the ball over off the inbound pass or brick two crucial free throws?

You sound really, really stupid right now. I agree that Paul hasn't been taking the shots that he needs to take, but what Ariza has done is solely his fault and nobody else's.

Pelicans78
12-21-2010, 10:18 PM
Ariza is killing he Hornets offensively. He's brutal. He takes way too many shots. But its not all his fault. CP3 isn't scoring like he used to and Belinelli and Thornton aren't doing enough from the SG position.