PDA

View Full Version : laka and kool

TE
12-22-2010, 01:21 AM
Where yall at suckas?

Every damn time after the fakers lose, yall are no where to be found.

Show some damn pride :toast

NASpurs
12-22-2010, 01:38 AM
Where yall at suckas?

lakaluva is probably taking out his frustration on KoolAid's asshole as we speak.

u4lakers14
12-22-2010, 01:40 AM
im here.

go ahead, rub it in.

we will make the playoffs, and this is not the team we will see there.

NRHector
12-22-2010, 01:45 AM
lakaluva is probably taking out his frustration on KoolAid's asshole as we speak.:wow

TE
12-22-2010, 01:49 AM
im here.

go ahead, rub it in.

we will make the playoffs, and this is not the team we will see there.

:lol

Tp9gospursgo
12-22-2010, 01:49 AM
lakaluva is probably taking out his frustration on KoolAid's asshole as we speak.

Dayum

ElNono
12-22-2010, 01:50 AM
2/10, tbh

100%duncan
12-22-2010, 02:01 AM
LOL you FAKERS

TE
12-22-2010, 02:03 AM
LOL you FAKERS

hence, the entire laker fanbase

Cessation
12-22-2010, 03:29 AM
lol butthurt laker fans

rayray2k8
12-22-2010, 04:58 AM
You know it's funny, noobs or 'gray spurs fan's' as the NBA forum likes to them, tend to do the same thing when the spurs lose... Especially when it's a waxing by the other team.
Funny how that works.

TheManFromAcme
12-22-2010, 07:50 AM
hence, the entire laker fanbase

:nope w-r-o-n-g

LkrFan
12-22-2010, 07:53 AM
I knew some Sp*r fan would make a thread like this. I figured it would be ezau, but the OP is just as dumb. You'd swear the Bucks just knocked the Lakers out of the playoffs. :flag:

Koolaid_Man
12-22-2010, 08:10 AM
Where yall at suckas?

Hey lil sissy calm your dam nerves...I'm the nigga with the 'Real Estate' up in this bitch. Check my record...Win , Lose, or Draw I'm rarely if ever on this muthafucker when Kobe and Co. plays...unless it's a game worth more than watching than my late night T&A missions. :lol

By default these types of games aren't of interest me. Call me spoiled...:lolTeams get up up for LA while LA is looking ahead to the finals already so this doesn't surprise me. I know it's hard for you numnuts to fathom that we can be die-hard Laker fans and not watch every game. We don't have to because winning titles at the clip that we do affords us the luxury to pursue other social activities, we're not like you posting on this muthafucker 24/7 and trying to watch and analyze every fucking game.

Yeah I knew my niggas were playing but so was I - in some pussy of course...making up for a monday night in which I stood this bitch up in the sac cuz I was too fucking tired and sleepy.

If u haven't figured this shit out by now...BBall doesn't excite me - Lakers playoff BBall does. I just want to skip to the finals and get this fucking shit over already. I want instant title gratification so I can nut all over your faces once again. :lol

Cry Havoc
12-22-2010, 09:23 AM
You know it's funny, noobs or 'gray spurs fan's' as the NBA forum likes to them, tend to do the same thing when the spurs lose... Especially when it's a waxing by the other team.
Funny how that works.

A third of the fans leave the site for a day.

A third of them start posting threads about how Parker/Manu/etc. is horrible and we need to blow up the team. We could start a season 35 and 1 and the one loss would have people running for the nearest cliff. There have even been "Trade Duncan" threads on SpursTalk before.

And then a third of the fans (maybe) realize that losing is a natural consequence of playing at the highest level. This isn't college, and no one's going to run the table. In an 82 game season, you're going to make a huge number of mistakes.

That said, the Laker fan base has every reason to be pissed about last night. That was the sorriest showing I've seen from a Lakers team in years, and they act like they deserve a win instead of nutting up and trying to guard someone or get a rebound.

silverblk mystix
12-22-2010, 09:42 AM
Hey lil sissy calm your dam nerves...I'm the nigga with the 'Real Estate' up in this bitch. Check my record...Win , Lose, or Draw I'm rarely if ever on this muthafucker when Kobe and Co. plays...unless it's a game worth more than watching than my late night T&A missions. :lol

By default these types of games aren't of interest me. Call me spoiled...:lolTeams get up up for LA while LA is looking ahead to the finals already so this doesn't surprise me. I know it's hard for you numnuts to fathom that we can be die-hard Laker fans and not watch every game. We don't have to because winning titles at the clip that we do affords us the luxury to pursue other social activities, we're not like you posting on this muthafucker 24/7 and trying to watch and analyze every fucking game.

Yeah I knew my niggas were playing but so was I - in some pussy of course...making up for a monday night in which I stood this bitch up in the sac cuz I was too fucking tired and sleepy.

If u haven't figured this shit out by now...BBall doesn't excite me - Lakers playoff BBall does. I just want to skip to the finals and get this fucking shit over already. I want instant title gratification so I can nut all over your faces once again. :lol

In other words....

You are a fairweather, bandwaggoning, piece of shit laker pretender fan...

hardly surprising is it?

weebo
12-22-2010, 10:09 AM

Sure. :lol

Koolaid_Man
12-22-2010, 10:20 AM
In other words....

You are a fairweather, bandwaggoning, piece of shit laker pretender fan...

hardly surprising is it?

Since you faggots are so interested in me I will give you the read meat you so desire...:lol

I'm meeting my moms in a couple hrs for a brunch and then we headed to the shooting range...When I exercise my fire arm I like to target practice with White Criminal Targets on paper the shit so fun and it pisses off my fellow gun range enthusiats...Last time I got bite on the thumb (motion kickback) by my moms girlie .40 Cal...it drew a little blood but I'm a soldier...:lol I will post my results target chart once we're done today so you can see for yourself my deadly aim...:lol

Also if anyone can guess accurately what I'm getting for X-mas there's a $$$ monetary reward I'm offering that I will wire to you. :toast

So there you have it just a little bit in the day and life of King Kool...

Ohhh and I went to lunch with a part Jewish girl from NJ yesterday. She's married but she texted me after lunch saying she loves my company so much and she wished that it was me she was coming home to...

I told her not to mess up our friendship because she knows her parents would never accept me even if I got baptized in the Jordan River and officially converted to a Black Jew:lol...the shit ain't happening...and I don't want to break up her home anyway..I met her husband he's a nice dude much like Lngrrr...:lol I feel sorry for her though cuz I'm def not looking to get hitched...these chics be getting all serious on me....sometimes I have to take a step back. Ohhh and I don't date white chics exclusively..The sistas I do fuck with they keep me grounded and I feel a certain spiritual bond when in their presence.

So there you have it my man....fairweather, bandwagonning, pretender....:lmao enjoy...

Gutter92
12-22-2010, 10:50 AM
\ if I got baptized in the Jordan River and officially converted to a Black Jew:lol..

Jordan is a Muslim country, not a Jewish one :lmao

clambake
12-22-2010, 10:51 AM
where's the shooting range?

djohn2oo8
12-22-2010, 11:06 AM
lol they lost to a Brandon Jenningsless team?

DieHardSpursFan1537
12-22-2010, 12:12 PM
Another pathetic Laker loss. They're probably butthurt as we speak.

Koolaid_Man
12-22-2010, 12:19 PM
Jordan is a Muslim country, not a Jewish one :lmao

I miss my nigga MJ...don't worry the education is on me..free of charge...

ItGHqjd95XU bjy1glM01_A

Koolaid_Man
12-22-2010, 12:53 PM
and for the record the loss can be explained simply as two weeks of non-stop traveling catching up with the them. Their mind & bodies were in a different time zone...

that's my reason why we lost...lol

Tp9gospursgo
12-22-2010, 03:12 PM
As you already know, I don't have a main chic. I don't roll like that. I'm what you call "The Guy On The Side." So, my X-pussy tends to come on odd days and hours. The husbands, and boy friends get em on the 24th and 25th. I get em between the 20th-23rd, and 26th-28th. What I'm trying to say here is, I couldn't fuck with yall last night because I was doing some real fucking... knee deep in some chocolate pussy.

Weird....your on this board every other night and day of the week. im pretty sure if your fakers would have won you wouldve posted a million threads like you usually do.

SpursDynasty85
12-22-2010, 03:39 PM
By default these types of games aren't of interest me. Call me spoiled...:lolTeams get up up for LA while LA is looking ahead to the finals already so this doesn't surprise me. I know it's hard for you numnuts to fathom that we can be die-hard Laker fans and not watch every game.

Too bad the Lakers won't get to see the finals because their too busy overlooking teams.:wakeup

djohn2oo8
12-22-2010, 05:19 PM
As you already know, I don't have a main chic. I don't roll like that. I'm what you call "The Guy On The Side." So, my X-pussy tends to come on odd days and hours. The husbands, and boy friends get em on the 24th and 25th. I get em between the 20th-23rd, and 26th-28th. What I'm trying to say here is, I couldn't fuck with yall last night because I was doing some real fucking... knee deep in some chocolate pussy.

Oh, so that's why you're on here 24/7?

z0sa
12-22-2010, 05:20 PM
luva= kool = a loser, and probably a faggot.

djohn2oo8
12-22-2010, 05:21 PM
luva= kool = a loser, and probably a faggot.

:lol