PDA

View Full Version : Trolls

Soul_Patch
12-22-2010, 10:17 AM
Why has this entire site turned into a bunch of non stop trolling. I never know who or what is serious or not. Any topic you make about anything ends up with at least 1/4 troll posts.

It is not even in good spirits anymore (old trolls were pretty funny and original). Now it is just stupid vulgar crap that is purely to insult or annoy.

I miss old school Spurstalk.

Soul_Patch
12-22-2010, 10:17 AM
oh yea...incoming mavs troll E-Gang in 5....4....3...

Blue Jew
12-22-2010, 10:26 AM
Are jew serious?

pawe
12-22-2010, 10:38 AM
Im getting tired of it too. The NBA forum is a lost cause already but the Club and the Spurs forum is being overrun as well.

Soul_Patch
12-22-2010, 10:39 AM
Yea, its hard to read the NBA forum anymore. I just avoid it altogether lately.

Seems like the infestation is spreading.

Gutter92
12-22-2010, 10:44 AM
entire site turned into a bunch of non stop trolling.

with at least 1/4 troll posts.

???

dimsah
12-22-2010, 10:46 AM
I read the NBA forum pretty regularly. A lot of that stuff is funny except the Laker trolls. Fucking hate the laker trolls. I like the mav fans though. The older spurstalk members like the back and forth with mav fans. It's the new spurstalk members that get so butthurt about damn near anything.

You're right though about a lot of the trolling. It is spreading to other sub-forums and it's about as bad as I've seen it.

Phillip
12-22-2010, 10:56 AM
trolling has evolved to a level that some of the old fogies just don't understand, and instead of trying to understand it, they just call it stupid and cry about it in threads like these :cry :cry :cry

wannabe Moderator
12-22-2010, 11:03 AM
I'm on this.

Glenn Holland
12-22-2010, 11:09 AM
awwwwwwwww
i though it gon be HEMANNNN

Glenn Holland
12-22-2010, 11:09 AM
mmm mmm mmm
dudes with tudes
mmm mmm mmm

unregistered user
12-22-2010, 11:12 AM
If it were funny, original or even clever maybe all of the "old fogies" would "understand" it.

But it ain't shit but a bunch of ridiculous assholes insulting everyone. That's so fun! OMG!

I miss middle school, too. :cry

Glenn Holland
12-22-2010, 11:14 AM
If it were funny, original or even clever maybe all of the "old fogies" would "understand" it.

But it ain't shit but a bunch of ridiculous assholes insulting everyone. That's so fun! OMG!

I miss middle school, too. :cry
i want old school spurstalk back just like Lincoln needs those balcony seats.

go smoke another carton of marlboughs you stupid fucking hoosier.

Soul_Patch
12-22-2010, 11:15 AM
I guess when you are 15 that stuff is funny, i dunno.

E-Gangs really? I really hope you are 15, because if you are an adult, even a young one, that is pretty damn pathetic....i mean seriously....

unregistered user
12-22-2010, 11:16 AM
i want old school spurstalk back just like Lincoln needs those balcony seats.

go smoke another carton of marlboughs you stupid fucking hoosier.

Dude, you're like the worst poster on this site. Congratulations.

Glenn Holland
12-22-2010, 11:17 AM
goFyourself

Glenn Holland
12-22-2010, 11:19 AM
Dude, you're like the worst poster on this site. Congratulations.
MMM MMM MMM
http://www.tgdaily.com/sites/default/files/stock/450teaser/obama.jpg
MMM MMM MMM

monosylab1k
12-22-2010, 11:22 AM
.....and now all the trolls know how asspained you are about them. good job.

unregistered user
12-22-2010, 11:22 AM
http://media.skateboard.com.au/forum/images/ethug22.jpg

Glenn Holland
12-22-2010, 11:23 AM
what a sissy cuck

Soul_Patch
12-22-2010, 11:31 AM
.....and now all the trolls know how asspained you are about them. good job.

I think it is silly that you would think being an ethug "asspains" anyone. Posting on Spurstalk is not really the highlight of my day, its fairly easy to just avoid.

Point being, the rampant trolling makes this site less and less appealing. Soon it will most likely just be 10 people using 85 different troll accounts and Ethug'ing each other.

Fun, i guess, if you're the type that gets a kick out of being in an E-Gang...just sayin i miss the old site.

Dr. Gonzo
12-22-2010, 11:31 AM
trolling has evolved to a level that some of the old fogies just don't understand, and instead of trying to understand it, they just call it stupid and cry about it in threads like these :cry :cry :cry

:guin

Glenn Holland
12-22-2010, 11:33 AM
watching mouse troll himself out is more entertaining than legit conversations on this site

Pick of Destiny
12-22-2010, 11:42 AM
That calf tat crap has gotten old.

Glenn Holland
12-22-2010, 11:43 AM
http://static.tvguide.com/MediaBin/Galleries/Shows/G_L/Ki_Kp/KingOfTheHill/crops/king-peggy-hill6.jpg

Creepn
12-22-2010, 12:07 PM
Yea, its hard to read the NBA forum anymore. I just avoid it altogether lately.

Seems like the infestation is spreading.

I hear ya. When you mention about this crap, you get villified as if you're a butthurt faggot and then Mouse comes in as the Dr. King of trolls to their defense.

mrsmaalox
12-22-2010, 12:38 PM

Yea that's it :rolleyes

Frenzy
12-22-2010, 01:09 PM
How long has this forum been here?

I joined a forum in 2000 that was just starting out. It got fun and was a joy to post on. I actually looked forward to it. Had about 20,000 post when I quit the site. Others had 30,000..40,000. After 6 years the forum was over runned with trolls. Cause they just stopped controlling them. I left the site...it got really lame. A year later I found this site and this site was decent...until as of late. Trolls a plenty to say the least. I visted the old website and its dead...really dead. Towards the end of the reign...long time posters would say the same "miss the old days".."to many trolls"..pretty much what I see now. Till the posters eventually quit.

Like I said I don't know how long this site has been here. But hopefully it can treat this troll epidemic as a speed bump and move forward...especially for you older posters.

I am Tom
12-22-2010, 01:11 PM
trolling has dissolved to a level that some of the old fogies just don't understand, and instead of trying to understand it, they just call it stupid and cry about it in threads like these :cry :cry :cry

fify

Soul_Patch
12-22-2010, 01:15 PM

I joined a forum in 2000 that was just starting out. It got fun and was a joy to post on. I actually looked forward to it. Had about 20,000 post when I quit the site. Others had 30,000..40,000. After 6 years the forum was over runned with trolls. Cause they just stopped controlling them. I left the site...it got really lame. A year later I found this site and this site was decent...until as of late. Trolls a plenty to say the least. I visted the old website and its dead...really dead. Towards the end of the reign...long time posters would say the same "miss the old days".."to many trolls"..pretty much what I see now. Till the posters eventually quit.

Like I said I don't know how long this site has been here. But hopefully it can treat this troll epidemic as a speed bump and move forward...especially for you older posters.

I joined in May of 07 and i was far from an original member, so probably at least 6 or more years in this state.

I know Kori and LJ try and keep it as open to anything as possible, but i bet even lately they are overwhelmed with all of the kids. Oh well.

Phillip
12-22-2010, 01:15 PM
new-school trolls win again. this thread is perfect evidence.

Soul_Patch
12-22-2010, 01:17 PM

Your E-gang meeting over? can you share the minutes?

lint
12-22-2010, 01:20 PM

What makes you say that? The Krews? :lol

Soul_Patch
12-22-2010, 01:29 PM
careful, you may get regulated!

:rollin

unregistered user
12-22-2010, 01:41 PM

What did the new-school trolls win, exactly?

unregistered user
12-22-2010, 01:42 PM
careful, you may get regulated!

:rollin

You're just butthurt!

unregistered user
12-22-2010, 01:43 PM
butthurt!!!!!11

mouse
12-22-2010, 08:49 PM
I'm sure Slomo or kori can confirm I have only posted as mouse or Xmas Troll the whole month of December so you may want to re-calibrate your Trolldar before you accuses me of disrupting any topics.

I stop making TRolls around 8 months ago when they applied the 24 hour wait for new screen name verification.

Besides if I am going to make a new TRoll it's going to be fresh,funny, and entertaining like BeanerWeiner, (gay illegal) or ZombieWhottt......... (to soon?)

symple19
12-23-2010, 02:00 AM
The crying around here is epic.

SourCandy
12-23-2010, 02:26 AM
Trolls..ugh. Everyone is brave behind a troll,

CubanSucks
12-23-2010, 05:59 AM

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/attachments/current-events/446d1101062686-israel-hit-worst-locust-plague-since-1950s-1.jpg

just part of the circle of life...of the internet

silverblk mystix
12-23-2010, 06:12 AM
I haven't seen ONE...just ONE troll that is creative, inventive and funny.

Not one.

If you are going to troll-anywhere- at least have the chops.

The NBA forum is the same....not ONE funny one at all.

That makes it pretty sad that these unfunny, lamesters give it a try. It always ends up looking pathetic.

No originality, no-talent hacks.

Sense
12-23-2010, 06:23 AM

I believe this site started in 2004. I joined Dec. 2004 and I really don't think this site has ever been this full of trolls before. I mean we all remember our Gig type of trolls, but it's really sad when you see them in just about every thread.. it's definitely has kept me off the site more, which is a good thing I guess.

Grey Spurfan
12-23-2010, 06:27 AM
Besides if I am going to make a new TRoll it's going to be fresh,funny, and entertaining like BeanerWeiner, (gay illegal) or ZombieWhottt......... (to soon?)

I hate to be the one to break this to you brah, but you aren't funny. And your million trolls with dated pop culture references are the exact opposite of "fresh".

SpursWoman
12-23-2010, 09:03 AM
I believe this site started in 2004. I joined Dec. 2004 and I really don't think this site has ever been this full of trolls before. I mean we all remember our Gig type of trolls, but it's really sad when you see them in just about every thread.. it's definitely has kept me off the site more, which is a good thing I guess.

It started March 2003.

Dr. Gonzo
12-23-2010, 10:58 AM
I enjoy the trolling tbh.

monosylab1k
12-23-2010, 11:04 AM
:cry :cry :cry I hate these e-gangs! I liked it better when we had our old school group of people who posted together on a message board that sounds exactly like but definitely isn't an e-gang in itself :cry :cry :cry.

Dr. Gonzo
12-23-2010, 11:08 AM
I'm sure Slomo or kori can confirm I have only posted as mouse or Xmas Troll the whole month of December so you may want to re-calibrate your Trolldar before you accuses me of disrupting any topics.

I stop making TRolls around 8 months ago when they applied the 24 hour wait for new screen name verification.

How is ZombieWhottt fresh? There have been ZombieRandomRecentlyDeadPerson trolls created for the 5 years I've been a part of this site. I wouldn't call that fresh, funny or entertaining.

Phillip
12-23-2010, 11:20 AM
:cry :cry :cry

Kori Ellis
12-23-2010, 12:34 PM
Don't worry. We'll clean house in the new year.

Kori Ellis
12-23-2010, 12:37 PM
Oh and trolling can be hilarious. But the NBA forum isn't really trolling. It's just a bunch of Spurs fans pretending to be Lakers fans, Lakers fans pretending to be intelligent, Mavs fans pretending to be anything and everything, a lot of cursing, starting threads about lakaluva, and gay talk.

DeadlyDynasty
12-23-2010, 12:48 PM

mass bannings or increased moderation?

mrsmaalox
12-23-2010, 12:52 PM

D'oh! :angel

Soul_Patch
12-23-2010, 12:54 PM
There is some subtle and clever trolling that i find pretty funny.

the new crop of trolls has just been nothing but annoying. Which i guess is the aim, so kudos to them.

I just cant say i get it. Especially the whole "krew" thing. I thought it was just a joke at first...but no, they really do consider themselves a "krew" and that is kinda pathetic...

pawe
12-23-2010, 01:21 PM

Taking care of a baby while looking after SpursTalk and moderating these obnoxious trolls..I just dont know how you can even hide the massive vein on your forehead now.

Phillip
12-23-2010, 01:29 PM
Oh and trolling can be hilarious. But the NBA forum isn't really trolling. It's just a bunch of Spurs fans pretending to be Lakers fans, Lakers fans pretending to be intelligent, Mavs fans pretending to be anything and everything, a lot of cursing, starting threads about lakaluva, and gay talk.

I think overall I've been behaving well lately. I haven't joked about calf tats in over a week even.

Phillip
12-23-2010, 01:31 PM
I think I deserve to help in the moderation process. I promise I wouldn't abuse it. I don't believe in banning. I would just get rid of retarded threads and help monitor specific posters to keep them from posting stupid shit.

Frenzy
12-23-2010, 03:11 PM
I think I deserve to help in the moderation process. I promise I wouldn't abuse it. I don't believe in banning. I would just get rid of retarded threads and help monitor specific posters to keep them from posting stupid shit.

Put me in coach!

Fpoonsie
12-23-2010, 03:43 PM
I hate to be the one to break this to you brah, but you aren't funny. And your million trolls with dated pop culture references are the exact opposite of "fresh".

For FUCK'S sake, este!

Fpoonsie
12-23-2010, 03:44 PM
I think overall I've been behaving well lately. I haven't joked about calf tats in over a week even.

:lol

The only thing I really get tired of scrolling through is the endless copy pasta and wiki articles used to derail a thread.

ChumpDumper
12-23-2010, 04:05 PM
Oh and trolling can be hilarious. But the NBA forum isn't really trolling. It's just a bunch of Spurs fans pretending to be Lakers fans, Lakers fans pretending to be intelligent, Mavs fans pretending to be anything and everything, a lot of cursing, starting threads about lakaluva, and gay talk.Those last two were redundant.

CubanSucks
12-23-2010, 05:29 PM

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee222/megabob2/futurama_fry_looking_squint.jpg

wannabe Moderator
12-23-2010, 05:31 PM

That makes two of us.

kamikazi_player
12-23-2010, 06:35 PM
lol at some Mav fans getting butthurt in this thread.

kamikazi_player
12-23-2010, 06:35 PM
I like some trolls, but sometimes it can get annoying and tiresome.

kamikazi_player
12-23-2010, 06:41 PM
lol vanilla
lol trolls named after an NBA player

monosylab1k
12-23-2010, 07:02 PM
I thought it was just a joke at first...but no, they really do consider themselves a "krew" and that is kinda pathetic...

LOLOLOLOL this is the best part of all.

monosylab1k
12-23-2010, 07:06 PM
it is pretty funny how the most vanilla spurfan JoeChalupa wannabe's are the biggest crybabies over trolling. It's always the ones who start threads bitching about their electric bills, or what the best dressing is at the new Buffalo Wild Wings. They also spend an inordinate amount of time referencing Manny in any weather related thread.

mavs>spurs
12-23-2010, 07:10 PM

the best you can do for this board is stop posting. there have been a number of retarded trolls germinating around the board these days and you are one of the worsts of them tbh, if not THE worst.

mavs>spurs
12-23-2010, 07:14 PM
it is pretty funny how the most vanilla spurfan JoeChalupa wannabe's are the biggest crybabies over trolling. It's always the ones who start threads bitching about their electric bills, or what the best dressing is at the new Buffalo Wild Wings. They also spend an inordinate amount of time referencing Manny in any weather related thread.

it's always the same crew of retards snitching to the moderators every time and they are mostly spurs fans. however, it just looks hilarious to me someone(s) take it SO seriously, but never annoys me as much as mav fans do.

Drachen
12-23-2010, 07:41 PM
being serious, what is a vanilla spursfan?

DeadlyDynasty
12-23-2010, 08:57 PM
The liquidation has begun

JoeChalupa
12-23-2010, 09:50 PM

I have no idea what this means but I am humbled to be mentioned but I'm sure igotnocock will explain it.

mouse
12-23-2010, 10:27 PM
How is ZombieWhottt fresh?

where was your tree hugging ass when these showed up hours after news of their deaths?

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/kingsfan/anna-dead.gif
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/kingsfan/ST-troll.jpg

There have been ZombieRandomRecentlyDeadPerson trolls created for the 5 years I've been a part of this site. I wouldn't call that fresh, funny or entertaining.

That's your soccer mom opinion and your right to be lame. I was a close friend of Whottt we shared many bongs and he stayed at my place and if he was here he would not only support me but would say "Fuk yea" and would give me more ideas to honor him the way he would like to be remembered.

Whottt was one of the biggest TRolls at RacktheTroll.net and he still wants to be part of the TRoll nation as I would want when i am gone so take your whiny PETA bleeding heart ass back to MavTalk or where ever you and your wannabe moderators hold hands and sing Kum by ya...... you don't know what Whottt wanted and you never gave a shit when he was alive so stop acting like you give a shit now.

http://www.thetrolls.net/phpbb/styles/subsilver2/imageset/site_logo.gif

http://www.thetrolls.net/phpbb/index.php?sid=33a9db61e5211f9329751f36be7175af

BUMP
12-23-2010, 10:32 PM
crucify 'em mouse

Fpoonsie
12-23-2010, 10:33 PM
I think Gonzo's implying that your trolls aren't funny, you stupid fuck. I doubt he's offended by much of anything...aside from possibly how offensively lame your shtick is.

Ignignokt
12-23-2010, 10:35 PM
I have no idea what this means but I am humbled to be mentioned but I'm sure igotnocock will explain it.

Beetus Joe with the bads.

LOL no circulation to his limp dick because of failed kidneys, probably because of high blood pressure and sugar.

Can't even kiss his own wife because of Ketoacidosis, metallic breath, and smells like perpetual shit.

With that kind of life, i too would just give up and eat hotdogs with plain mustard and bore people with my existence.

LOL bad breath
LOL failed Erections
LOL no energy
LOL angry temper flare ups
LOL old bitch

4>0rings
12-23-2010, 10:45 PM
:lol

The only thing I really get tired of scrolling through is the endless copy pasta and wiki articles used to derail a thread.
Tbh, that's the only thing I ever saw that worked against the Luva/Kool threads that completley derailed and shut the threads down.

Ignignokt
12-23-2010, 10:59 PM
Why has this entire site turned into a bunch of non stop trolling. I never know who or what is serious or not. Any topic you make about anything ends up with at least 1/4 troll posts.

It is not even in good spirits anymore (old trolls were pretty funny and original). Now it is just stupid vulgar crap that is purely to insult or annoy.

I miss old school Spurstalk.

Yeah, i miss the old spurstalk.

I miss the countless angel luv threads where angel luv would think every presidential candidate was a potential antichrist and Diabeetus Joe would give her moral support, being how everything he supports is as cool as getting gangrene on one's foreskin penis.

I miss the threads about referendums and bond initiatives in San Antonio.

"Should we install cameras in major traffic stop lights in San Antonio?"

I miss the threads about Nazr Mohammed shopping at the HEB around some shit neighborhood in San Antonio

I miss the countless threads about watching the grass grow, paint dry, joe's sugar free angel food cake recipes and GTG photos.

Yeah that Spurstalk was better..... if you're looking to hooking up with old bitches and trading vitamin secrets.

Dr. Gonzo
12-24-2010, 01:30 AM
where was your tree hugging ass when these showed up hours after news of their deaths?

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/kingsfan/anna-dead.gif
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/kingsfan/ST-troll.jpg

That's your soccer mom opinion and your right to be lame. I was a close friend of Whottt we shared many bongs and he stayed at my place and if he was here he would not only support me but would say "Fuk yea" and would give me more ideas to honor him the way he would like to be remembered.

Whottt was one of the biggest TRolls at RacktheTroll.net and he still wants to be part of the TRoll nation as I would want when i am gone so take your whiny PETA bleeding heart ass back to MavTalk or where ever you and your wannabe moderators hold hands and sing Kum by ya...... you don't know what Whottt wanted and you never gave a shit when he was alive so stop acting like you give a shit now.

http://www.thetrolls.net/phpbb/styles/subsilver2/imageset/site_logo.gif

http://www.thetrolls.net/phpbb/index.php?sid=33a9db61e5211f9329751f36be7175af

I never said it was in bad taste. I don't give a shit if you started some kind of Whottt troll. I was just stating that it is not funny or clever.

Dr. Gonzo
12-24-2010, 01:31 AM
I think Gonzo's implying that your trolls aren't funny, you stupid fuck. I doubt he's offended by much of anything...aside from possibly how offensively lame your shtick is.

He's got it.

Jesus
12-24-2010, 01:39 AM
crucify 'em mouse

Now that hurts.

pawe
12-24-2010, 02:47 AM
I miss the countless threads about watching the grass grow, paint dry, joe's sugar free angel food cake recipes and GTG photos.

Yeah that Spurstalk was better..... if you're looking to hooking up with old bitches and trading vitamin secrets.

Better than LOL threads and bickering left and right. Its just a circle of nonsense. Someone will post a topic with potential then the trolls are just gonna ruin it.

New members signing up to talk about sports see the threads and think this site is ok for trolling so instead of contributing, they just join in the chaos.

And yes, sure, I'm butthurt according to you and I will also be trolled easily. Whatever you say to make you happy, boss. :)

Ignignokt
12-24-2010, 02:52 AM
Better than LOL threads and bickering left and right. Its just a circle of nonsense. Someone will post a topic with potential then the trolls are just gonna ruin it.

New members signing up to talk about sports see the threads and think this site is ok for trolling so instead of contributing, they just join in the chaos.

And yes, sure, I'm butthurt according to you and I will also be trolled easily. Whatever you say to make you happy, boss. :)

too faggy; didn't read.

pawe
12-24-2010, 03:11 AM
Ok. :)

Cuppycake Gumdrop
12-24-2010, 12:35 PM
serious question here - what is a douchier look for a man to sport, calf tats or a soul patch? Because unless you're a 50+ year old black man, wearing a soul patch is ALWAYS extremely fucking douchey. Especially if you're white. Then again, the same can be said for calf tats.

I guess the saving grace of a soul patch is that you can always just shave it off. But even still, the fact that you'd even wear a soul patch makes you a cheesedick.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
12-24-2010, 12:45 PM
croooooooooooooooooooooooooooooofl

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=soul%20patch&defid=4913419

soul patch

A small tuft of male facial hair located in the center below the lower lip; universally identifying the wearer as a complete douchebag and sexually impotent unless the wearer is a virtuoso heterosexual jazz musician.
Check out Ryan's new soul patch. He must have totally given up on ever getting laid by a woman again!

Soul_Patch
12-24-2010, 01:58 PM
Yeah, i miss the old spurstalk.

I miss the countless angel luv threads where angel luv would think every presidential candidate was a potential antichrist and Diabeetus Joe would give her moral support, being how everything he supports is as cool as getting gangrene on one's foreskin penis.

I miss the threads about referendums and bond initiatives in San Antonio.

"Should we install cameras in major traffic stop lights in San Antonio?"

I miss the threads about Nazr Mohammed shopping at the HEB around some shit neighborhood in San Antonio

Because being civil adults is such a bore. Much more fun to act like 16 year old angst ridden kids...i hear ya bra...

more power to you...you doin a good job, so dont let me get in your way.

mouse
12-24-2010, 04:56 PM
A forum is what you make it to be, only you the reader can make topics you really wish to see in the forum, stupid $hit will fail on proceeed to page 2...don't wait on others.

If you really miss old school ST then there are at least two options right off the bat I can think of......Kori and Solmo create a "ClubVip" forum, maybe password only or you need a minimum of at least 1,000 posts to enter. Or you can make the club better yourself and get off your lazy,pork skin eating,Jerry Springer watching over weight crusty dead ass and do something about it.

:wakeup

WT1LXhgXPWs

mouse
12-24-2010, 05:15 PM

Dude I have to give you major props after the NSA work you did on Jason R

that was epic! :toast

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/RTM-322/00-BigSnack.jpg

XMas TRoLL
12-25-2010, 06:57 AM
Merry XMas to all and may Santa bring some new fresh TRolls to your topics.