PDA

View Full Version : New Years in Vegas

TacoCabanaFajitas
12-22-2010, 10:46 AM
So I live in Arizona right now and have been twice since I turned 21 last year, stayed at the hilton off the strip once and at Harrahs this last time. Just won an ebay auction and am going next week for new years and have never been, wanted to see if anybody here has any tips/recommendations

symple19
12-23-2010, 02:01 AM
Fuck hookers bareback and catch AIDS

BRHornet45
12-23-2010, 05:32 AM
if you have the money, Palms Place is the absolutely best place to stay

ChumpDumper
12-23-2010, 05:56 AM
If you're the kind who wants to be in the middle of everything, the strip around Flamingo and Tropicana is a madhouse on NYE. Watch out for pickpockets. I think Fremont Street is going to have all tribute bands which could be hilarious along with fireworks under the canopy.

Where are you staying? We usually stay off the strip at the Orleans or something like that on NYE proper since it costs so much less and we'll barely be there anyway. If you stay much after that the strip hotels become dirt cheap if there is one you'd like to check out.

You'd have to ask someone else about shit people actually spend money on for NYE. We basically just play blackjack all night at some crappy place on the north strip away from the big crowds, taking a break at midnight to take our drinks out in the street and watch the fireworks shot off the hotel roofs.