10/22 at Kansas St (W)
10/29 Iowa St (W)
11/5 at Texas Tech (W)
11/12 at Oklahoma (L)
11/25 Texas (L)

I can buy into eight wins.

IcemanCometh
06-30-2005, 11:03 AM
i don't know if they can beat baylor, they definitely won't beat their rivals tech

SWC Bonfire
06-30-2005, 02:47 PM
thats a vulgar display of home opponents

That's how the big schools make money, by scheduling powder-puff nonconference games at home. The Big 12 was supposed to eliminate this, but what it's turned into is Kansas State playing SE Kansas Chiropractic College 4X before conference play.

I wish A&M would go back to playing LSU every year.:tu

Marcus Bryant
06-30-2005, 04:52 PM
Because UNT is a powerhouse...

N.Y. Johnny
06-30-2005, 09:20 PM
all Texas A&M has to do is get outta fuckin Clemson with a Win and they're looking great to build up momentum after the 3 week bye they have after the first game.

SMU is a joke, Texas State will put up a valiant fight for a quarter or so, and A&M has got major Revenge on Baylor's ass next year after that embarrassing loss in Waco.
I bet the Aggies will drop almost 80pts on those poor bastards in College Station.

SWC Bonfire
07-01-2005, 03:50 PM
Just noticing... that is one shitty home schedule. There is no way I'm plunking down $375 + 12th man foundation donation to see those shitfests. OK State and t.u. are the only decent opponents. Just to see those two games is $180 for one person!

Ags will have a tough go on the road.

2005 Football Ticket Prices

Season Tickets Prices
Bench* $375
Armchair* $410
Suite/Zone Club* $445
*Priority seating locations also require an annual per seat donation.

Priority Seating Options Available Through The 12th Man Foundation

East & West Seating
Zone Club Seating

Individual Home Game Tickets Prices
Sept 17 vs SMU $50
Sept 24 vs Texas State $45
Oct 1 vs Baylor $60
Oct 15 vs Oklahoma State $75
Oct 29 vs Iowa State $60
Nov 25 vs Texas $85

Individual Away Game Tickets Prices
Sept 3 at Clemson TBA
Oct 8 at Colorado $50
Oct 22 at Kansas State $65
Nov 5 at Texas Tech $75
Nov 12 at Oklahoma TBA

Mr Dio
07-01-2005, 03:57 PM
Baylor will indeed pay BIG TIME for what they did last yr. BIG TIME.

Don't forget, IF a&m make it to a bowl game..(which they will)..Their opponent will determine if the ags lose 3 or 4 from the start of Nov.

word
07-04-2005, 07:01 PM
Can't wait to see the Aggies take it to OU in their own house.

Mr Dio
07-04-2005, 08:12 PM
Can't wait to see the Aggies take it to OU in their own house.

I'd be rooting for the ags that day.

Johnny_Blaze_47
07-04-2005, 11:20 PM
http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/txst/sports/genrel/auto_wide/42344.jpeg

http://www.txstate.edu/branding/txstate_logo.gif

http://www.txstate.edu/vgnassets/prod/Texas%20State/Campus%20Photos/09.jpg

http://www.mrp.txstate.edu/univlogos/images/TxStateLogos/preview/Athletics/a_c_mg.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/partyboy1414/hurtin.jpg

TheTruth
07-05-2005, 12:19 AM
Damn, they got Colorado on the Road? Chalk that one under the L column.

Horry For 3!
07-05-2005, 03:29 AM
Ut! :)

scott
07-05-2005, 06:51 PM
Aggies will beat Texas this year. Bookmark this thread for later.

Horry For 3!
07-06-2005, 01:59 AM
On ESPN they have been saying that A&M will be a sleeper this year. BUT They won't beat Texas. :)

Mr Dio
07-06-2005, 05:10 AM

Was this a copy & paste from the prev yr? 2 yrs ago? 3 yrs ago? etc...

:lol

SWC Bonfire
07-06-2005, 11:43 AM

:rolleyes
Mr. Dio, I believe that there is another thread riding the UT football team's balls. If you would like to comment on Texas' relative strength of schedule in comparison, please do so, otherwise... you know what.

SWC Bonfire
07-06-2005, 11:47 AM
t.u. Longhorns 2005 Schedule

Sep 3 La.-Lafayette
Sep 10 @Ohio St.
Sep 17 Rice
Oct 1 @Missouri
Oct 8 Oklahoma
Oct 15 Colorado
Oct 22 Texas Tech
Oct 29 @Oklahoma St.
Nov 5 @Baylor
Nov 12 Kansas
Nov 25 @Texas A&M

Ballcox
07-06-2005, 12:27 PM
a&m at the end of the this upcomign season seriously worries me. Just as I've mentioned before, winning streaks against arch rivals only last so long. I think UT ends their 5 year losing streak to ou this year, but then I could also see a&m ending their 5 year losing streak to us this season. My only hope is that we don't go into Kyle Field having to win that game for the Big XII title, that REALLY worries me. I've been to the last 3 games UT has played there, and that place has an amazing home field crowd, it's easily the loudest stadium I've ever been in for any sporting event. It's a very tough place to get a win, I just pray we don't HAVE to win that game to secure the title and play in the Big XII championship game.

Mr Dio
07-06-2005, 07:33 PM
Mr. Dio, I believe that there is another thread riding the UT football team's balls. If you would like to comment on Texas' relative strength of schedule in comparison, please do so, otherwise... you know what.

OK thread police, my post was a RESPONSE to ANOTHER aNm JACKA$$ like U know WHO.
Call it down the middle nice & fair or you can S-U-C-K the corn from my U Know what.
And you can SUCK your bonfire lover too!
How is that BITCH?

mookie2001
07-06-2005, 08:48 PM
mr dio owned you
recent trends have indicated texas' repeated smokage of a&m, yes yes respond with some OU jabs but youre an aggie fan not a sooner--yall will get rolled again

the schedule looks like a regular big 12 schedule, we havent played nebraska in a while, since we beat the shit out of them
plus we play at OhSt

scott
07-06-2005, 10:03 PM

Since I'm a Sooner... the answer would be no.

Nice try though, scrub.

scott
07-06-2005, 10:04 PM
Texas will be 2-2 after the Mizzou game. You can also bank that. Looks like a 4 loss season for Mack coming off his big extension.

Mr Dio
07-07-2005, 07:52 AM

Funny, no mention of ouSELESS here. Hmmm, maybe just giving Reggie a rim job? :lol

ouSELESS has shown what happens to them in big time games the past 2 yrs. FOLD under pressure.

Counting the Bowl game sooners will have a minimum of 3-4 losses..GUARANTEED. AP should have a good yr, because he's Texan but he won't be able to carry the team.

scott
07-07-2005, 07:55 AM
Funny, no mention of ouSELESS here. Hmmm, maybe just giving Reggie a rim job? :lol

This is a thread about A&M's prospects, not OU's. Learn to read jackass.

ouSELESS has shown what happens to them in big time games the past 2 yrs. FOLD under pressure.

As opposed to what UT has done in big games the last FIVE years?

mookie2001
07-07-2005, 08:20 AM
scott are you from oklahoma, a student of, or just a total queer?

Mr Dio
07-07-2005, 08:58 AM
This is a thread about A&M's prospects, not OU's. Learn to read jackass.

WRONG!!! JackASS!
The thread is about aNm's SCHEDULE.
Guess what "Queer Scott," the ags play more teams than UT. They also play ouSELESS. Hmmm, still a Reggie rim jobber or do you admit the ags will bu++phuck the sooners?

Cant_Be_Faded
07-07-2005, 09:15 AM

ohhhh my names scott and i jack it to a picture of bill gates ughhhh don't worry about a&m i cheer for them cuz i jack it to a picture of bill gates

Marcus Bryant
07-07-2005, 10:02 AM
WRONG!!! JackASS!
The thread is about aNm's SCHEDULE.
Guess what "Queer Scott," the ags play more teams than UT. They also play ouSELESS. Hmmm, still a Reggie rim jobber or do you admit the ags will bu++phuck the sooners?

um, ok.

Marcus Bryant
07-07-2005, 10:11 AM
ohhhh my names scott and i jack it to a picture of bill gates ughhhh don't worry about a&m i cheer for them cuz i jack it to a picture of bill gates

Another gem.

SWC Bonfire
07-07-2005, 11:44 AM
OK thread police, my post was a RESPONSE to ANOTHER aNm JACKA$$ like U know WHO.
Call it down the middle nice & fair or you can S-U-C-K the corn from my U Know what.
And you can SUCK your bonfire lover too!
How is that BITCH?

My apologies to the t-sip JACKA$$. I'm sure that the University of Texas is proud to have an obviously enthusiastic and knowledgeable fan such as yourself... :rolleyes

Cant_Be_Faded
07-07-2005, 12:14 PM
Another gem.

dude scott has the stupidest signature picture ive ever seen in my entire life

SWC Bonfire
07-07-2005, 12:18 PM
9/3 at Clemson
9/17 SMU W
9/24 Texas St W
10/1 Baylor W
10/8 at Colorado
10/15 Oklahoma St W
10/22 at Kansas St W
10/29 Iowa St W
11/5 at Texas Tech
11/12 at Oklahoma
11/25 Texas

Clemson should be a win, they lost a lot of their luster, but Ags have a problem with early season games on the road (as opposed to on the road, period).

At Colorado has lost the big matchup that it once was. But the Ags haven't won there since '97 I think, and took OT to beat them at home last year. Not a good sign.

OK State is always a consistent team, but the Ags have some sort of mental edge over them...

Speaking of which, the TT game will be huge. If A&M wins at Tech, get ready for more Francione contract extensions...if he doesn't pull a Larry Brown in the near future. Ags win here, they will be competitive in the ou & tu games and will steal one of the two. Lose, and the prediction of the final four games record springs up. Riots will also break out in Lubbock regardless of outcome. :lol

Ags benefit of overall drop in dominance of the Big 12. Not really rising up, but programs around dropping down. With dates playing SMU & Texas vs. Rice, the SWC rides again.

Marcus Bryant
07-07-2005, 01:29 PM
dude scott has the stupidest signature picture ive ever seen in my entire life

Dude what is your problem?

Jdspur20
07-07-2005, 01:37 PM
Lose, and the prediction of the final four games record springs up. Riots will also break out in Lubbock regardless of outcome. :lol

hate to bust your bubble, but it was the aggies that started that fight. and it was my understanding that 2 different aggies were hitting each other on accident in the heat of the moment.

SWC Bonfire
07-07-2005, 02:06 PM
hate to bust your bubble, but it was the aggies that started that fight. and it was my understanding that 2 different aggies were hitting each other on accident in the heat of the moment.

Yes, that is the story, and no, the Aggies didn't shove the torn-down goalpost into the visitor's section after a regular-season win.

Mr Dio
07-07-2005, 07:45 PM
My apologies to the t-sip JACKA$$

Apology accepted my little faggie.

Marcus Bryant
07-08-2005, 08:43 AM
Apology accepted my little faggie.

As a UT alumnus I must kindly ask you to please stop posting. You are a disgrace to The University.

samikeyp
07-08-2005, 11:57 AM
I think A&M will run the table until the last three games.

Johnny_Blaze_47
07-08-2005, 12:11 PM
I'm just going to predict a Texas State victory since nobody else will.

Jdspur20
07-08-2005, 01:32 PM
Yes, that is the story, and no, the Aggies didn't shove the torn-down goalpost into the visitor's section after a regular-season win.

alot of universities have done that after a big win, why single them out? the aggies were just too much of a sore looser to take it.

Cant_Be_Faded
07-08-2005, 02:30 PM
I cant wait until texas state pulls off upset of the century and beats a&m hahaha

SWC Bonfire
07-08-2005, 02:51 PM
alot of universities have done that after a big win, why single them out? the aggies were just too much of a sore looser to take it.

Well, I'd never heard of anyone ramming a set of goalposts into the visitor's section. But goalposts get torn down routinely. At some point you have to act like you've actually won a game before, especially considering that A&M hasn't won in Lubbock in what seems like over a century.

And someone is a sore loser. "Looser" is how everybody's assholes get after they spew out the massive crap that gets posted in the Political forum. :lol

samikeyp
07-08-2005, 03:31 PM
not an Aggie or an Aggie fan (there is a difference although many seem to forget that) but I watched that game and I thought the Tech fans were out of line. Usually when a team tears down a goalpost...they head out of the stadium....the Tech fans took it right to the visting Aggies section.

Mr Dio
07-08-2005, 07:37 PM
As a UT alumnus I must kindly ask you to please stop posting. You are a disgrace to The University.

It is fair weather fairy azz fans like you that bring UT athletics a bad name.
Oh yeah, you're not a true fan.
Go back to the library or go to Guadalupe & sell yourself again.

I won't kindly ask..I'll merely state if you don't like my post eat my SHIT or be a man for once & STFU!

Johnny_Blaze_47
07-08-2005, 10:50 PM
I cant wait until texas state pulls off upset of the century and beats a&m hahaha

Everybody better get used to hearing this a whole hell of a lot.

Bobcat Fight Song (http://www.studentorgs.txstate.edu/bobcatfanatics/Cheers/swt_fight_song.mp3)

Marcus Bryant
07-09-2005, 10:56 AM
Go back to the library or go to Guadalupe & sell yourself again.

I won't kindly ask..I'll merely state if you don't like my post eat my SHIT or be a man for once & STFU!

Look, you are one stupid ass motherfucker and it's no surprise you couldn't get into UT. So stop cluttering this board with your retarded drivel.

Mr Dio
07-09-2005, 01:12 PM
Look, you are one stupid ass motherfucker and it's no surprise you couldn't get into UT. So stop cluttering this board with your retarded drivel.

Never applied to UT, I've been a fan longer than you've been a man. WAIT!..You're not a man. Get the fuck off the thread that anything to do w/UT athletics or football whining bitch. Get your faggot ass back in the library or at your "living the down-low" fraternity house.
GO home Mucus Gravy you little faggot!

Marcus Bryant
07-09-2005, 01:42 PM
What a fucking loser.

Jdspur20
07-09-2005, 02:10 PM
Well, I'd never heard of anyone ramming a set of goalposts into the visitor's section. But goalposts get torn down routinely. At some point you have to act like you've actually won a game before, especially considering that A&M hasn't won in Lubbock in what seems like over a century.

And someone is a sore loser. "Looser" is how everybody's assholes get after they spew out the massive crap that gets posted in the Political forum. :lol

they didn't ram the goal post into the visitors section, they were walking past it with it. i happened to be at that game. thats the crap the aggie news paper wrote. guess they failed to mention aggie fans hitting each other. :lol

Mr Dio
07-09-2005, 02:38 PM
What a fucking loser.

Looking in the mirror again?
Don't be so hard on yourself.
Just go away..I won't tell anyone about your "Down-Low' lifestyle man.

SWC Bonfire
07-11-2005, 09:02 AM
they didn't ram the goal post into the visitors section, they were walking past it with it. i happened to be at that game. thats the crap the aggie news paper wrote. guess they failed to mention aggie fans hitting each other. :lol

No, they mentioned the fight in the stands. One of the men was the father of Seth McKinney. The unidentifed fan was later found out to be another Aggie fan in the scuffle.

Texas Tech fans stormed the field and tore down a goalpost Saturday following a 12-0 victory over Texas A&M. They then carried the posts through a section of the stadium filled with Aggie fans.

Story in Lubbock Avalanche-Journal (http://www.redraiders.com/stories/110401/foo_1104010008.shtml)

The image would not work here, but if you click the link, you'll see a nice picture of the goalposts in the stands.

Jdspur20
07-11-2005, 07:50 PM
No, they mentioned the fight in the stands. One of the men was the father of Seth McKinney. The unidentifed fan was later found out to be another Aggie fan in the scuffle.

Story in Lubbock Avalanche-Journal (http://www.redraiders.com/stories/110401/foo_1104010008.shtml)

The image would not work here, but if you click the link, you'll see a nice picture of the goalposts in the stands.

they never "actually" carried it through the stands, they were on the ground the whole time. a small part of it could have hung over, but they never actually carried it into the stands. if you look at that picture again, you will see the railing that separates the stands from the field. that section is located on the northeast side of the stadium.

SWC Bonfire
07-12-2005, 09:32 AM
...a small part of it could have hung over, but they never actually carried it into the stands...

:lol Whatever gets you to sleep at night...we can't allow little things like the absolute truth to get in the way of a good college football rivalry. :lol :tu

Point is that the Ags are going to have to play one of their biggest games late in the year to win in Lubbock.

FromWayDowntown
07-12-2005, 10:26 AM
Go back to the library

This has to be one of my favorites -- the irony, aside from the excellent spelling and precise grammar, is just delicious.

Marcus stick to doing the things that the University was actually intended to do; leave the extracurricular activities to those who never even tried to attend classes there.

Marcus Bryant
07-12-2005, 11:22 AM
Yeah, that was pretty bad, even for Mr. Dio. :lol

I actually made it out to some home games back in '03, including the home loss to Arkansas. I stayed until the end cheering for the home team while a rather conspicuous number of fairweather Texas fans bailed on them with a quarter to go and the deficit under 10 points (if my aging memory serves me correctly). That was downright pathetic. Granted, I am inclined to never give up on a game I attend until the end, a policy which served me rather well on Memorial Day, 1999.

I've never been to any sporting event and saw the kind of piss poor display by the home team's fans that I saw that day.

Worst fans in college football. Bar none.

Jdspur20
07-12-2005, 05:32 PM
:lol Whatever gets you to sleep at night...we can't allow little things like the absolute truth to get in the way of a good college football rivalry. :lol :tu

Point is that the Ags are going to have to play one of their biggest games late in the year to win in Lubbock.
the truth was, is that it was not carried in the stands. wiether you want to admit it or not. there's a difference between standing there, and actually entering the stands, you fail to realize that. this agument is really going no where, so i suggest we just end it.
oh and by the way, knowing Tech is 25-21 vs. the aggies since 1960, and 7-3 since '95 helps me sleep at night. :)

Mr Dio
07-12-2005, 08:25 PM
Yeah, that was pretty bad, even for Mr. Dio.

You being the expert on bad posts, yup! :lol

You are obviously the type of "fan" who gets pissed off when true fans yell/scream too oud for your precious ears?
Guess my GRAMUR & SPHELEENG would be better if I were chasing an ambulance FWD? :lol What a contribution to SOSYEITY! :lol

Still say aNm will lose at least 3 of the last 4 games

FromWayDowntown
07-12-2005, 08:34 PM
Guess my GRAMUR & SPHELEENG would be better if I were chasing an ambulance FWD? :lol What a contribution to SOSYEITY! :lol

You'd have a point -- if I wasn't a defense side attorney. And I'm not a trial lawyer. My job doesn't make me rich.

Cant_Be_Faded
07-12-2005, 08:40 PM
but the AGGIES are playing texas state BOBCATS!!!!!

Cant_Be_Faded
07-12-2005, 08:51 PM
all i know is mookie and i are going to be scoffing the aggies at every turn and corner come fall

mookies gonna post in here like he owns the place

SWC Bonfire
07-13-2005, 08:27 AM
all i know is mookie and i are going to be scoffing the aggies at every turn and corner come fall

mookies gonna post in here like he owns the place

Whatever makes you feel less insignificant...:lol

Johnny_Blaze_47
08-22-2005, 03:12 PM
Bobcats Fight!

Go Bobcats all the way
Keep that Maroon and Gold on high.
Fight on for every play
Until you hear that Bobcat Battle Cry.
We're going to cheer for our team today
Until the whole world knows our name.
There's no doubt about it,