PDA

View Full Version : Sources say DHoward has eye on Lakers if Magic don't win a title in next 2 years.

NASpurs
12-22-2010, 11:16 AM
http://twitter.com/RicBucher/status/17603254246445056

DisneyWorld vs. Disneyland feud could go DefCon1: Sources say DHoward has eye on Lakers if Magic don't win a title in next 2 years.

lefty
12-22-2010, 11:17 AM
What a pussy

WeNeedLength
12-22-2010, 11:20 AM
What a pussy

Understatement imho. :lol

Koolaid_Man
12-22-2010, 11:21 AM
http://twitter.com/RicBucher/status/17603254246445056

you may lick my balls now please for a dollar of course..:lol

...if they too tasty for you just go back and bump all my previous posts concerning this...and call Koolaid the prophet he is...:lmao

cheguevara
12-22-2010, 11:23 AM
he was coming

that's what you said

Cry Havoc
12-22-2010, 11:23 AM
If this happens, you will soon see an annual NBA Finals between the Eastern Conference All-Star Boston Celtics and the WC All-Star LA Lakers.

Thanks, Stern. You're continually destroying any possibility of future parity in the NBA.

WeNeedLength
12-22-2010, 11:27 AM
Kobe is dropping off a cliff in 2 years. No worries.

mavsfan1000
12-22-2010, 11:32 AM
Dwight Howard is such a pussy. Fuck him.

Koolaid_Man
12-22-2010, 11:36 AM
You got that new R. Kelly? He killed them lil niggas out there hating.

nope I don't have it...but I will in a min...:lol...what song?

Glenn Holland
12-22-2010, 11:38 AM
http://i.cdn.turner.com/sivault/multimedia/photo_gallery/0808/icons.at.end.of.the.road/images/patrick-ewing%28DanLevineTonyRanzeAFPGI%29.jpg

Koolaid_Man
12-22-2010, 11:38 AM
If this happens, you will soon see an annual NBA Finals between the Eastern Conference All-Star Boston Celtics and the WC All-Star LA Lakers.

Thanks, Stern. You're continually destroying any possibility of future parity in the NBA.

Fuck off Cry Havoc...this is good news....you ever wonder why no one wants to come to SA...you niggas tanked to get Duncan and that's it for your franchise...the final waning moments in Spur history is now upon us...:lol

otherwise your franchise is still buried in obscurity... goodnight and good luck...:lol

Glenn Holland
12-22-2010, 11:41 AM
fuck spurs
fuck small market
no real players want to play in the shithole known as san antonio
no true blacks will ever play for the spurs because the city of san antonio is lame as fuck

Koolaid_Man
12-22-2010, 11:41 AM

shouldn't you be celebrating the Mavs recent success....:lol gotdam ...you lil niggas got a bone to chew on now so what more do you want....:lmao

Glenn Holland
12-22-2010, 11:42 AM
http://static.tvguide.com/MediaBin/Galleries/Shows/G_L/Ki_Kp/KingOfTheHill/crops/king-peggy-hill6.jpg

Koolaid_Man
12-22-2010, 11:43 AM
fuck spurs
fuck small market
no true blacks will ever play for the spurs because the city of san antonio is lame as fuck

SAY IT LOUD ...FUCK SAN ANTONIO AND I'M PROUD!!!:lmao

cornbread
12-22-2010, 11:51 AM
Love this new culture of quitters in the NBA. It's awesome.

SpursDynasty85
12-22-2010, 11:55 AM
Kobe is dropping off a cliff in 2 years. No worries.

Exactly. Whose the Lakers going to have in 2 years? Old Odom, Old Kobe, Old Artest, 32 year old Gasol?

Dwight might get one at most two.. then its rebuilding.

WeNeedLength
12-22-2010, 12:00 PM
fuck spurs
fuck small market

:lmao:lmao:lmao

WTF is a true black? I do believe Blair is almost black as night, like Michael Finley black. Does this not count as true? ROFL

Koolaid_Man
12-22-2010, 12:01 PM
Love this new culture of quitters in the NBA. It's awesome.

I had this one queued up for Luva to post for me but I retracted it...but after hearing this shit from the horse's mouth now I'm gonna let the hammers blow...:lol

Kobe's pathway to 10 titles is now paved...

Next 2 titles go to L.A

Dwight comes at the start of the 2013 season as Kobe is sitting on 7 rings...Lakers run off 3 more with Dwight...Kobe sits as 10...this means the Lakers will have to 7 peat...something Lebron predicted for himself but will happen in Hollywood...and I want to thank Orlando in advance...First Shaq now Dwight...Orlando is truly a magical place...:lmao

The only records the basketball gods will spare that Kobe won't break are:

Wilt Chamberlain 100 points to Kobe's 81
Kareem Abdul Jabbar's 38,000 points to Kobe's 37,000
Bill Russell's 11 titles to Kobe's 10

:lmao

Texas_Ranger
12-22-2010, 12:02 PM
Will Derek Fisher still be starting then??

Banzai
12-22-2010, 12:02 PM
I don't know..any player can say whats on their mind one moment..and change it the next.

JamStone
12-22-2010, 12:05 PM
Sometimes I dream
that he is me
Superman a ho, preggo, so there you go

I dream all day
to join LA
like Shaq, if I could be like Shaq

(be like Shaq, be like Shaq)

Eat a lot of snacks
yeah that's the plan
ride coats while the wife goes and fucks another man

I'll get more hoes
from reality shows

Koolaid_Man
12-22-2010, 12:06 PM
Will Derek Fisher still be starting then??

Fish will either be a 3 string backup :lol or playing the role of Brian Shaw...you niggas don't understand Fish and Kobe them niggas take care of themselves better than anyone in the league... if Orlando was smart they'd go ahead and do the Bynum for Dwight swap now...:lol

Koolaid_Man
12-22-2010, 12:08 PM
Sometimes I dream
that he is me
Superman a ho, preggo, so there you go

I dream all day
to join LA

(be like Shaq, be like Shaq)

Eat a lot of snacks
yeah that's the plan
ride coats while the wife goes and fucks another man

I'll get more hoes
from reality shows

In my best Jamaican accent:

"Yo mon yuh a rasclaat bombaclaat Pussy Hole" - Koolaid

ducks
12-22-2010, 12:11 PM

wade james and bosh are not?

can gasol and howard co exist ?

Koolaid_Man
12-22-2010, 12:12 PM
Yeah, but Wilt's 100 was never seen, which makes Kobe's 81 the greatest performance the world has ever witnessed. Russell's 11 titles was when the league was barely integrated. No one really cares about it.

you right Luva...I was tryin to pay respects to the old timers...but fuck em...like Kanye said:

"Old folks talkin bout back in my day...well this is my day and I already graduated you can live through anything if Magic made it..." :lmao

JamStone
12-22-2010, 12:17 PM
Did I not tell you this would happen, Jammie?

No? If you did, good for you. But I don't remember you saying that.

silverblk mystix
12-22-2010, 12:23 PM
Howard for Ratliff-straight up.....nice.

Stern always delivers!

Just like 25 free throws in the last 20 minutes of game 7.

Rummpd
12-22-2010, 12:27 PM
Wet dream. He stays in Orlando or if he really wants to make the league exciting he joins Blake Griffin on the LAC - boy that would piss off LAL fan.

JamStone
12-22-2010, 12:29 PM
If joining the Lakers is a wet dream, then joining the Clippers is a flood fantasy.

Koolaid_Man
12-22-2010, 12:30 PM
No? If you did, good for you. But I don't remember you saying that.

current outlook and future of the Pistons look mighty bright....:lmao

Ray Allen, Paul Pierece, and KG gonna be pissed that Kobe will still be winning titles as an old man while they commentate....Wade, Bron and Bosh will be pissed that Kobe will be "STILL" raining on their title-less parade....:lmao

ChuckD
12-22-2010, 12:43 PM
It won't even matter. No Phil? No ring.

Koolaid_Man
12-22-2010, 12:44 PM
If joining the Lakers is a wet dream, then joining the Clippers is a flood fantasy.

Lakers have big fucking problems on their hands should it be Melo or Dwight...or both :lol:

http://www.iamagm.com/news/2010/12/22/discuss.could.melo.la.lakers.now.happen.sasha.move

Venti Quattro
12-22-2010, 12:45 PM
How is he going to fit in here salary wise? Is he willing to play for free? Doesn't he realize that Kobe and Pau's mega-contracts are in full effect by that time

Koolaid_Man
12-22-2010, 12:55 PM
Let's get this shit started:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Misc/eb5tmp.jpg

history2b
12-22-2010, 01:00 PM
Where did they think Dwight was going to want to play?

San Antonio? LOL!

history2b
12-22-2010, 01:03 PM
Let's get this shit started:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Misc/eb5tmp.jpg

Lol, NICE Kool!

Let's do a little historical recap for the imbeciles in Texas who don't aren't familiar with the NBA beyond 1997 when they jumped on the basketball bandwagon...

George Mikan

Wilt Chamberlain

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Shaquille O'Neal

_________________?

Hmmm, based on this historical trend I wonder what's going to happen...

Koolaid_Man
12-22-2010, 01:06 PM
Lol, NICE Kool!

Let's do a little historical recap for the imbeciles in Texas who don't aren't familiar with the NBA beyond 1997 when they jumped on the basketball bandwagon...

George Mikan

Wilt Chamberlain

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Shaquille O'Neal

_________________?

Hmmm, based on this historical trend I wonder what's going to happen...

that's some cold shit History2B..cold shit...:lmao

kamikazi_player
12-22-2010, 01:06 PM
lol can't start threads

Venti Quattro
12-22-2010, 01:08 PM
lol talking to self

Ginobilly
12-22-2010, 01:12 PM
Where did they think Dwight was going to want to play?

San Antonio? LOL!

yeah, lol all you want, but it's sad that the current generation of players would rather follow the, "if you can't beat em, join them course," and promote their own brands, rather than build a franchise up like a Hakeem, Duncan, Kareem, Robinson, Jordan, etc. It's sad that the current cream of the crop are a bunch of panochas!

kamikazi_player
12-22-2010, 01:15 PM
I doubt Dwight's leaving Orlando for another team like LA. He'll probably go to another team like Boston/Brooklyn Nets when they move.

history2b
12-22-2010, 01:15 PM
lol can't start threads

Captain Obvious ladies and gentlemen.

He also does weddings, bar mitzvahs and engagements. Book him now.

kamikazi_player
12-22-2010, 01:16 PM
lol emo butthurt
lol can't start threads
lol pinked

history2b
12-22-2010, 01:19 PM
yeah, lol all you want, but it's sad that the current generation of players would rather follow the, "if you can't beat em, join them course," and promote their own brands, rather than build a franchise up like a Hakeem, Duncan, Kareem, Robinson, Jordan, etc. It's sad that the current cream of the crop are a bunch of panochas!

Kareem asked to be traded to the Lakers fool, lol.

Lol @ Robinson and Duncan.

Robinson got lucky with a ping pong ball in 1997 and help deliver an all time great player to one of the leagues top teams. And Duncan also got lucky to go to a team that already had a center who would do all the dirty work that he still to this day refuses to do. Imagine if he had to play center from day 1 somewhere. He'd probably have retired by now from all that heavy lifting, whining and crying.

Cry Havoc
12-22-2010, 01:33 PM
How is he going to fit in here salary wise? Is he willing to play for free? Doesn't he realize that Kobe and Pau's mega-contracts are in full effect by that time

PG: Filler
SG: Kobe
SF: Filler
PF: Gasol
C: Howard

Bench: Filler

You guys can be just like the Heat! :lol

Koolaid_Man
12-22-2010, 01:33 PM
Kareem asked to be traded to the Lakers fool, lol.

Lol @ Robinson and Duncan.

Robinson got lucky with a ping pong ball in 1997 and help deliver an all time great player to one of the leagues top teams. And Duncan also got lucky to go to a team that already had a center who would do all the dirty work that he still to this day refuses to do. Imagine if he had to play center from day 1 somewhere. He'd probably have retired by now from all that heavy lifting, whining and crying.

hey History check this shit out...Start watching Dwight Howard at the 2:34 mark. I've said this before and I'll say it again....I've NEVER witnessed a player of an oppossing team speak with such reverence, awe, and high regard for an opposing peer as Dwight does of Kobe. Dwight admits basically that him watching Kobe is like an "Out of Body" or Religious experience kind of like speaking in tongues....this shit is EPIC::toast

Start Watching @ 2:34 Mark for Dwight's Experience

IxYZAgKRtM8

kamikazi_player
12-22-2010, 01:35 PM
lol can't start threads emo crew hanging on each other's nuts.

Koolaid_Man
12-22-2010, 01:35 PM
Dwight even has Laker colors on in that vid segment....we gots this shit on lock....lol

spursfan1000
12-22-2010, 01:36 PM
Damn guys cant win ships without signing with another team these days, or a team cant win without ripping another team off in a trade!

benefactor
12-22-2010, 01:39 PM
Ahh...the Laker fan voice of reason. Even if some of Lakers other contracts can be moved, there are still three that are basically guaranteed to be on the books...Gasol, Kobe and Artest...to the tune of 54 million.

Howard may be gone from Orlando in two years...he might even be in LA...but he won't be playing for the Lakers.

benefactor
12-22-2010, 01:42 PM
PG: Filler
SG: Kobe
SF: Filler
PF: Gasol
C: Howard

Bench: Filler

You guys can be just like the Heat! :lol
The SF will be Ron Artest...and he has a player option for the next season. :lol

Koolaid_Man
12-22-2010, 01:42 PM

you niggas couldn't handle me..so Kori relented to the pressure...funny thing is even with handcuffs on I'm still one of the most prolific, hated on, sought after and talked about posters on this forum...Check my records...I've run off the Mav Krew, got handcuffed by Kori, get threads started in my name, left the Spur Krew with a gaping hole the size of a bowling ball in their ass...Me and Luva we got the Spur fans abandoning the Spur forum in droves to come down here and witness us massacre their fellow Spur fans...Cully took a break and still got faggots begging him to come back we gots this shit on lock son...and we haven't even batted an eye...:lol Did you not see the other day Kori called this the Lakaluva as in Laker Lover forum:lmao...you better recognize...:lol

kamikazi_player
12-22-2010, 01:45 PM
I can't read that gibberish, can you not act gangsta and type like a decent human being so it will be easier to understand?

Edit: And none of your god awful youtube videos please.

Cane
12-22-2010, 01:45 PM
Old ass Kobe for Dwight?

Dwight Howard might be singing a different tune by then anyway. Not only will there be CBA changes but the closest thing Laker-related Phil Jackson will be doing by then is Buss' daughter. With Phil out that team will probably never be the same and for the worse. :fishing

Koolaid_Man
12-22-2010, 01:46 PM
Ahh...the Laker fan voice of reason. Even if some of Lakers other contracts can be moved, there are still three that are basically guaranteed to be on the books...Gasol, Kobe and Artest...to the tune of 54 million.

Howard may be gone from Orlando in two years...he might even be in LA...but he won't be playing for the Lakers.

Venti is not a Laker fan...He's a faggot who is rejected on every level by real Laker fans...that fucked rectum can't even attend a game at Staples b-cuz he'd get his ass stomped out dressing like a fucking tranny...he can claim LA all he wants but he knows his queer ass is rejected...He belongs in Spur town with the rest of you pussy ass maggots...100 grand :lol

Venti Quattro
12-22-2010, 01:49 PM
PLEASE ALLOW ME TO START THREADS :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

kamikazi_player
12-22-2010, 01:49 PM
lol begging kori to start threads

benefactor
12-22-2010, 01:50 PM
Old ass Kobe for Dwight?

Nope. Kobe will be paid 58 million in the last two years of his contract...with every single penny guaranteed. He still has the no trade clause too.

benefactor
12-22-2010, 01:52 PM
Venti is not a Laker fan...He's a faggot who is rejected on every level by real Laker fans...that fucked rectum can't even attend a game at Staples b-cuz he'd get his ass stomped out dressing like a fucking tranny...he can claim LA all he wants but he knows his queer ass is rejected...He belongs in Spur town with the rest of you pussy ass maggots...100 grand :lol
Ok...thanks for clarifying that. Would you like to tell me how Howard manages to wind up on the Lakers roster with their current financial situation?

djohn2oo8
12-22-2010, 01:53 PM
http://idata.over-blog.com/1/05/56/23//begging.gif

hater
12-22-2010, 01:53 PM
stupid lakerfans think because Dwight eyes the Lakers its a done deal. :lmao

vy65
12-22-2010, 01:54 PM

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Koolaid_Man
12-22-2010, 02:08 PM
Ok...thanks for clarifying that. Would you like to tell me how Howard manages to wind up on the Lakers roster with their current financial situation?

You liked to cheat on exams didn't you?

Listen up sissy...The Lakers can trade Bynum straight up for Dwight right now and the salary range for the trade would work according to the current CBA. If I'm not mistaken Dwight and Drew's contracts will be up around the same time. Orlando would do well to do a sign and trade or risk losing Dwight for nothing. Even with adjustments to the CBA Jerry Buss like he always has will pay Luxury tax to get what he wants and he covets great big men why do you think he's been experimenting with Bynum all these years..The good Dr has vision...:lol

Currently Dwight is at 60 mil and Drew is at 50...Luke will be coming off the books at 20 mil when Dwight is available, Odom will also be coming off the books at 30 mil and Fisher at 14 mil. Once that happens all sorts of restructuring will take place that will allow LA to easily sign Dwight...money will not be an issue...If Orlando doesn't take our offer of Drew, they are fucked royally..We'll send Drew to NJ or the Brooklyn Nets by then for some filler or let him walk outright...

Trust me Laker Brass are already figuring this out...

history2b
12-22-2010, 02:11 PM

And look who's right here to hang off the nuts of a nut hanger...

Venti Quattro
12-22-2010, 02:13 PM
Trust me Laker Brass are already figuring this out...

yeah, just pay Kobe and Pau half of what's stated in their contracts. Bynum? His contract can be shattered like his glass knees. Non-issue

djohn2oo8
12-22-2010, 02:13 PM
You liked to cheat on exams didn't you?

If Orlando doesn't take our offer of Drew, they are fucked royally..

With that deal, they would be fucked royally anyway...Trading Bynum for Dwight is like trading a bicycle for a ferrari

history2b
12-22-2010, 02:18 PM

Lol, how stupid are you guys that you don't even understand basic mathematics?

Andrew Bynum and minimum contract would be enough to get Dwight traded to the Lakers.

Acting like the Lakers would have to gut their roster to get him, lol. :lmao

history2b
12-22-2010, 02:19 PM
yeah, just pay Kobe and Pau half of what's stated in their contracts. Bynum? His contract can be shattered like his glass knees. Non-issue

Not necessary.

Familiarity with basic math is all that is needed.

Koolaid_Man
12-22-2010, 02:20 PM

that's not the issue...the FACT is LA will have the cap flexibility and the money to sign Dwight with relative ease and still pay Kobe and Pau...Team will be structured around those Big 3...everyone else will be fillers. Odom will come back at a reduced rate and so will Fish if he wants to...Artest might be traded out right but to sit here and say the money won't add up is just factually wrong....As long as we have Kobe/Dwight/ and Pau nothing else will matter really... :lol

history2b
12-22-2010, 02:26 PM
hey History check this shit out...Start watching Dwight Howard at the 2:34 mark. I've said this before and I'll say it again....I've NEVER witnessed a player of an oppossing team speak with such reverence, awe, and high regard for an opposing peer as Dwight does of Kobe. Dwight admits basically that him watching Kobe is like an "Out of Body" or Religious experience kind of like speaking in tongues....this shit is EPIC::toast

Start Watching @ 2:34 Mark for Dwight's Experience

IxYZAgKRtM8

Damn, I never saw that clip of Dwight talking about Kobe's vicious dunk on him. It's pretty clear from the interview he is in awe of Kobe. He knows just as well as we do they should be teammates.

12-22-2010, 02:53 PM
what are the lakers going to do with two future HOF centers??

benefactor
12-22-2010, 02:55 PM
A trade for Bynum? You guys are worse than grey Spur fan.

hater
12-22-2010, 03:04 PM
that's not the issue...the FACT is LA will have the cap flexibility and the money to sign Dwight with relative ease and still pay Kobe and Pau...Team will be structured around those Big 3...

:rollin

lakerfans have already given up for this season

benefactor
12-22-2010, 03:05 PM
that's not the issue...the FACT is LA will have the cap flexibility and the money to sign Dwight with relative ease and still pay Kobe and Pau...Team will be structured around those Big 3...everyone else will be fillers. Odom will come back at a reduced rate and so will Fish if he wants to...Artest might be traded out right but to sit here and say the money won't add up is just factually wrong....As long as we have Kobe/Dwight/ and Pau nothing else will matter really... :lol
lol trading Artest. No one is touching him.

I'd like to see where exactly you are getting this "cap flexibility" from. The cap is 58 million this year. The Lakers will still be paying Kobe, Pau and Artest 54 million. Assuming the new CBA stays somewhat the same, where exactly are the Lakers going find all this "flexibility?"

As your friend history said, familiarity with basic math is all that is needed.

Killakobe81
12-22-2010, 03:26 PM
Who wouldnt want Dwight? But I doubt it happens ...

BRHornet45
12-22-2010, 04:40 PM
Los Angeles Lakers 2012 Opening Night Starting Lineup...

PG - Chris Paul (once he flops out of N.O. and N.Y.)

SG - Kobe Bryant

SF - Kevin Durant

PF - Blake Griffin

C - Dwight Howard

Pointless Head Coach - Byron Scott

history2b
12-22-2010, 04:49 PM
what are the lakers going to do with two future HOF centers??

Win lol.

dunkman
12-22-2010, 05:03 PM
Doesn't come as surprise. The Lakers previously signed or traded for Wilt, Kareem, Shaq, Gasol and now Dwait. I guess the NBA will help the Lakers, as they bring high ratings (LA fan base + bandwagonners + haters). As Stern has said, the ideal finals is Lakers vs. Lakers.

LnGrrrR
12-22-2010, 05:11 PM
Lol, how stupid are you guys that you don't even understand basic mathematics?

Andrew Bynum and minimum contract would be enough to get Dwight traded to the Lakers.

Acting like the Lakers would have to gut their roster to get him, lol. :lmao

And Orlando would engage in that trade because...?

duncan228
12-22-2010, 05:14 PM
Meaningless rumor creates stir: Dwight Howard interested in Lakers? (http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/12/22/meaningless-rumor-creates-stir-dwight-howard-interested-in-lakers/)
Kurt Helin

Dwight Howard can be a free agent in two years and that certainly was part of the motivation for Orlando swinging for the fences (http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/12/18/done-deal-magic-trades-phoenix-vince-carter-and-others-for-jason-richardson-hedo-turkoglu/) with trades to get Gilbert Arenas, Jason Richardson and Hedo Turkoglu. The Magic are about the now.

But what if it doesn’t work out? Sure, it’s two years away but ESPN’s (http://espn.go.com/) Ric Bucher decided to throw some gasoline on a fire that is not even started with this tweet (http://twitter.com/RicBucher/status/17603254246445056#) Wednesday:

DisneyWorld vs. Disneyland feud could go DefCon1: Sources say DHoward has eye on Lakers if Magic don’t win a title in next 2 years.

First off, isn’t it a little early to be talking about where Dwight Howard might want to go in two years? Especially if we are talking about the old wound that is the city Shaq migrated to when he left Orlando. Secondly, if we are going to tweet the name of every player who would like to come to the Lakers we’re going to fill up your entire timeline. Virtually everybody in the NBA wants to play for the Lakers/Celtics/Heat and the other traditional powers of the league. It’s a lot more fun to play in front of a full house rather than a half empty one.

The other problem with all of this is that the Lakers are pretty locked into their existing core through then, with $69 million already on the books for the 2012-13 season. Which is over the existing salary cap, let alone whatever cap number comes with the new Collective Bargaining Agreement. Theoretically Los Angeles could not pick up the team option on Andrew Bynum for that season and buy out the non-guaranteed deal of Lamar Odom to make room for a sing-and-trade…

Really, we’re going to do this now? Maybe we should wait to see how the new teammates for Dwight Howard do when blended together before we worry about where he’s going to play after the next presidential election. Clearly Otis Smith and the Magic are committed to keeping him.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/12/22/meaningless-rumor-creates-stir-dwight-howard-interested-in-lakers/

SpursDynasty
12-22-2010, 05:48 PM
That's because he can't a lead a team to one on his own.

Koolaid_Man
12-22-2010, 06:31 PM
lol trading Artest. No one is touching him.

I'd like to see where exactly you are getting this "cap flexibility" from. The cap is 58 million this year. The Lakers will still be paying Kobe, Pau and Artest 54 million. Assuming the new CBA stays somewhat the same, where exactly are the Lakers going find all this "flexibility?"

As your friend history said, familiarity with basic math is all that is needed.

Are you fucking guys shittin me...First Gutter doesn't even know that the River Jordan is a literal River running through the promised land and now Benefactor doesn't understand basic math...this shit has to be be seen to be believed. :lol

Where are they finding the "flexibility?" :lol....they're finding it in their desire to want "it" more than others and of course expiring contracts....Just as we exceed the current cap to win titles we'll do the same thing next year or when the new CBA is agreed to no matter if it drops 5-10% or even 15-20% numnuts. There's your flexibility. I've read all the so called expert articles on the financials of it but most of those don't factor the player contracts that will expire they assume either a contract extension or conveniently omit those player salaries altogether...Like I said before Odom, Walton, Bynum, Fisher coming off the books with the only players remaining being Kobe. Pau, Ron, and Blake.. if Bynum contract goes 1 yr beyond Dwight's expiring the Lakers will find the right pakage or combo of players to pkg with Bynum (outside of Kobe and Pau) to get the deal done... so many players want to play in LA and will do so for little to nothing.

The Magic will have no choice but to trade and get a comparable big man in return. :lol It doesn't matter how emotional they may get it's still a business and they will act in their best interest just like Denver is being forced to do right now with Melo.

And let's not forget Dwight just like Miami's "big 3" :lol will definitely take a pay cut to play alongside Kobe. He's already calculated as much...that's the ultimate beauty of being a Laker...they all take pay cuts to play with us. They see all the other peripheral benefits and they want in...I don't think the River Walk will cut it. :lol Dwight had a taste of the big stage in 09 and he wants that again.

If I was a Laker hater I'd be fucking pissed at the prospect to totally not fair...I know....:lol

DenDen
12-22-2010, 06:48 PM
But but but, don't the lakers already have a HOF center, a dominate big man, a beast, a western all-star starter, a defensive anchor, a limitless potential, the next big thing, a 21 blessing, but but but..

IronMexican
12-22-2010, 06:53 PM
Fuck yeah. Can't wait for this.

benefactor
12-22-2010, 07:29 PM
The Magic will have no choice but to trade and get a comparable big man in return. :lol It doesn't matter how emotional they may get it's still a business and they will act in their best interest just like Denver is being forced to do right now with Melo.

A trade for Bynum? You guys are worse than grey Spur fan.
:wakeup

Muser
12-22-2010, 07:32 PM
Howard for Bynum? :lmao That's like saying you could trade Kevin Martin for Kobe Bryant.

LnGrrrR
12-22-2010, 07:37 PM
And let's not forget Dwight just like Miami's "big 3" :lol will definitely take a pay cut to play alongside Kobe.

Uhm... I don't think the Big 3 took pay cuts.

benefactor
12-22-2010, 07:40 PM
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=26hzjav

Do it Pop.

Koolaid_Man
12-22-2010, 07:44 PM
Uhm... I don't think the Big 3 took pay cuts.

gotdamit I give up...you fucking guys are retards...:lol

benefactor
12-22-2010, 07:49 PM
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=27odxeg

Do it Pop.

TheMACHINE
01-07-2011, 07:24 PM
Howard for Bynum? :lmao That's like saying you could trade Kevin Martin for Kobe Bryant.

Bynum's contract ends with a team option at 2013. Howards contracts ends with a player option at 2013.

Bye Bye Bynum, Hello Free Agent Howard.