PDA

View Full Version : What the hell happened to BUMP?

Double-Up
12-22-2010, 01:04 PM
Seriously, I thought this guy was good at trolling but now he's just another ignorant fuck who posts images of dinosaurs and long pointless and endless threads that contain nothing but gibberish. If you're reading this BUMP and I know you are, you should really start to step your game up you sorry bastard.

BUMP
12-22-2010, 01:06 PM
Really no need for this....if you're really this upset over it, we can always call each other on the phone and talk about it

Zelophehad
12-22-2010, 01:08 PM
rocket fan's shit talking lasted exactly two minutes.

lol fist fights over some internet shit.

Mr.Bottomtooth
12-22-2010, 01:09 PM
Really no need for this....if you're really this upset over it, we can always call each other on the phone and talk about it
:lol

Ace
12-22-2010, 01:09 PM
Seriously, I thought this guy was good at trolling but now he's just another ignorant fuck who posts images of dinosaurs and long pointless and endless threads that contain nothing but gibberish. If you're reading this BUMP and I know you are, you should really start to step your game up you sorry bastard.

Venti Quattro
12-22-2010, 01:10 PM

If you're reading this BUMP and I know you are, you should really start to step your game up you sorry bastard. Seriously, I thought this guy was good at trolling but now he's just another ignorant fuck who posts images of dinosaurs and long pointless and endless threads that contain nothing but gibberish.

BUMP
12-22-2010, 01:14 PM
If you're reading this BUMP and I know you are, you should really start to step your game up you sorry bastard. Seriously, I thought this guy was good at trolling but now he's just another ignorant fuck who posts images of dinosaurs and long pointless and endless threads that contain nothing but gibberish.

Internet or not be a fucking man, niggas fight over cell phone conversations so what's the big deal about throwing down for internet shit talking? As if posting back and forth here is gonna solve anything.

Ace
12-22-2010, 01:16 PM

Phillip
12-22-2010, 01:17 PM

BlackSwordsMan
12-22-2010, 01:18 PM
I just ate a large pizza and the left side of my body is numb and shaking. hrm

Venti Quattro
12-22-2010, 01:19 PM
Internet or not be a fucking man, niggas fight over cell phone conversations so what's the big deal about throwing down for internet shit talking? As if posting back and forth here is gonna solve anything.

Pedophilia is a recognized disease. It is caused by several life experiences including having sex as a child with an adult. Homosexuality is much more common than hemaphrodites. Being a hemaphrodite isn't wrong, sick, or unnatural. It's genetic variation. The same with twins. They both look the same--is that wrong, too?

And my answer is the same thing that motivates heterosexuals. Attaction, lust, love, companionship--they are all the same reasons.

ElNono
12-22-2010, 01:36 PM

Call me on my cell, bro. I've been itching to fight since yesterday.

ttyl

spursfan1000
12-22-2010, 01:37 PM
lmao

Double-Up
12-22-2010, 01:46 PM
lol Mavkrew getting butthurt...:lol

Double-Up
12-22-2010, 01:47 PM
Lakaluva's damn near the only decent troll in the NBA forum...what a sad day indeed.

djohn2oo8
12-22-2010, 01:50 PM
Lakaluva's damn near the only decent troll in the NBA forum...what a sad day indeed.

You're better than THAT, dub

Ace
12-22-2010, 01:53 PM
Money & hoes...

Double-Up
12-22-2010, 01:55 PM
Money & hoes...

Real talk, everyday of the week.

Ace
12-22-2010, 01:57 PM
Real talk, everyday of the week.

& SpursTalk arcade :tu

djohn2oo8
12-22-2010, 01:58 PM
Money & hoes...

Cars and Clothes

Blake
12-22-2010, 02:02 PM
Money & hoes...

bitches & blunts...

Double-Up
12-22-2010, 02:04 PM
& SpursTalk arcade :tu

Yep, I love playing arcade games while on the company payroll. You ain't got nothing better to do Harlem...err Ace or whatever the fuck they call you these days?

Leetonidas
12-22-2010, 02:18 PM
Lakaluva's damn near the only decent troll in the NBA forum
http://i52.tinypic.com/10yjj40.jpg

Venti Quattro
12-22-2010, 02:20 PM
bitches & blunts...

calves & tats

WeNeedLength
12-22-2010, 02:21 PM
1. (http://troll-bitch.urbanup.com/4711346) TROLL BITCH
one who is ungodly ugly, morbidly obese, and somewhat resembles a troll, has terrible breath, and very small vocabulary, along with a selfish evil personality who drives anyone who is close to them away because of there greediness and drama. pretty much a down right messy person who is a stupid annoying bitch.
"Chynna is such a troll bitch, ive never met such an ungrateful evil selfish bitch."

Ace
12-22-2010, 02:39 PM
Yep, I love playing arcade games while on the company payroll. You ain't got nothing better to do Harlem...err Ace or whatever the fuck they call you these days?
I don't have masterful arcade skills

rayray2k8
12-22-2010, 09:21 PM
1. (http://troll-bitch.urbanup.com/4711346) TROLL BITCH
one who is ungodly ugly, morbidly obese, and somewhat resembles a troll, has terrible breath, and very small vocabulary, along with a selfish evil personality who drives anyone who is close to them away because of there greediness and drama. pretty much a down right messy person who is a stupid annoying bitch.
"Chynna is such a troll bitch, ive never met such an ungrateful evil selfish bitch."

I would like to take a guess and say that your gif belongs to Luscious Lopez....

HarlemHeat37
12-22-2010, 11:31 PM

Why is this guy talking about me?:lol..

4>0rings
12-22-2010, 11:35 PM
He started as a nobody, skyrocketed to rock stardom on ST after a few successful trolls. Needed help with creativity after he couldn't make anymore hits and took up hard drugs such as heroin and crack provided by JT. He is now down spiraling to the bottom of the barrel. Pretty soon he'll be hanging out with Kool and Luva.

Muser
12-22-2010, 11:37 PM
That pic was just nasty..

rayray2k8
12-23-2010, 12:05 AM
Actually I kinda wanna know why BUMP got pinked?

Greg Oden
12-23-2010, 12:06 AM
Actually I kinda wanna know why BUMP got pinked?

the closest to anything pink you'll ever be to, tbqh.

NRHector
12-23-2010, 12:39 AM
http://i52.tinypic.com/10yjj40.jpg

this pic is sick :vomit:

rayray2k8
12-23-2010, 12:54 AM
the closest to anything pink you'll ever be to, tbqh.

Funny, if it were true.
No, seriously why was he pinked or is still that way and why the fuck is someone like sequ still allowed to start threads?? Shit dont' make sense.