PDA

View Full Version : ZsaZsa's hubby glues eye shut? HUH?

CosmicCowboy
12-22-2010, 02:55 PM
http://www.wbaltv.com/r/26245617/detail.html

LOS ANGELES -- Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband, Prince Frederic von Anhalt, was rushed to a Los Angeles-area hospital Tuesday after he accidentally glued his eyelid shut, TV station KTLA reported.
A representative for von Anhalt told TMZ he was going through his normal routine at the couple's Beverly Hills mansion when he mistakenly grabbed his wife's nail glue and squeezed it into his eye.
Von Anhalt was set to undergo a surgical procedure to reopen his eyelid.
He was said to be in good spirits and was expected to be released from the hospital later in the day.
Gabor, 93, has been in and out of the hospital since breaking her hip in July.

lebomb
12-22-2010, 02:58 PM
I wonder if his wifes nails would not stay in place because she attached them with eyedrops??? :depressed

PaulGreco
12-23-2010, 10:44 AM
That is some funny stuff right. Was the guy thinking he was about to lube up or what? How the hell do you mistake glue and accidently squirt it into your eye. Dumb ass.

--PG

DeadlyDynasty
12-23-2010, 11:23 AM
lol, that's classic

Viva Las Espuelas
12-23-2010, 12:43 PM
I think if I was Zsa Zsa's hubby, I'd superglue my eyes shut too.

mrsmaalox
12-23-2010, 12:57 PM
That's like one of those cartoons where someone puts a "hair pomade" label on a tube of hair remover :lol

marini martini
12-23-2010, 01:08 PM
I accidentally put contact lens cleaner in my eye once!!!:wow

Had to go to the emergency ward.

Viva Las Espuelas
12-23-2010, 01:14 PM
I accidentally put contact lens cleaner in my eye once!!!:wow

Had to go to the emergency ward.

??? I regularly clean my contacts with contact lens cleaner then put them in my eye and I never go to the emergency ward. You sure you ain't drinking it?

marini martini
12-23-2010, 01:25 PM
??? I regularly clean my contacts with contact lens cleaner then put them in my eye and I never go to the emergency ward. You sure you ain't drinking it?

Oooops sorry, honey!:rolleyes

That was in the "olden days" before soft contacts!!!:lol