12-22-2010, 06:32 PM
They are 3-2 when I'm there.

They will be 4-2 after Sunday.

In Fitz We Trust

Go Bills.

JoeTait75
12-22-2010, 09:48 PM
Bundle up.

BTW, the Bills are looking halfway decent right now. Not that it's worth much but they beat the hell out of Cleveland, just dominated on both lines of scrimmage. Of course, so did Cincinnati last week.

Borosai
12-22-2010, 10:53 PM
I'll make the trip someday...

DeadlyDynasty
12-23-2010, 08:22 AM
Bundle up.

BTW, the Bills are looking halfway decent right now. Not that it's worth much but they beat the hell out of Cleveland, just dominated on both lines of scrimmage. Of course, so did Cincinnati last week.

I hear ya, man...breaking out all my warm weather clothes for the game. :lol

Cleveland's got a bright future and a lot of nice young talent they need to hold on to. McCoy, Hillis, and that CB Haden have all been fun to watch this year. :tu

monosylab1k
12-23-2010, 11:07 AM
lol Brady losing in Buffalo. I assume you're praying his flu turns into pneumonia.

DeadlyDynasty
12-23-2010, 11:13 AM
lol Brady losing in Buffalo. I assume you're praying his flu turns into pneumonia.

Actually I was hoping their team plane would go down, but I'll settle for pneumonia.

monosylab1k
12-23-2010, 11:16 AM
Actually I was hoping their team plane would go down, but I'll settle for pneumonia.

New England could field a team of peewee footballers and they'd find a way to own the Bills.

DeadlyDynasty
12-23-2010, 11:19 AM
New England could field a team of peewee footballers and they'd find a way to own the Bills.

If Hoodie is coaching then I agree.

JoeTait75
12-23-2010, 01:40 PM
I hear ya, man...breaking out all my warm weather clothes for the game. :lol

Cleveland's got a bright future and a lot of nice young talent they need to hold on to. McCoy, Hillis, and that CB Haden have all been fun to watch this year. :tu

What they need is another back to complement Hillis. Love the guy but he's only one half of a great running game. Everyone compares Hillis to John Riggins, but what people forget is that the Redskins also had Joe Washington. The Browns need a guy like that- lightning to Hillis's thunder.

I'm impressed with the way the Bills have battled all year. And they've got a nice passing game considering most of the guys in that passing game- Fitz, the receivers- are basically off the scrap heap.

gaKNOW!blee
12-23-2010, 02:28 PM
What they need is another back to complement Hillis. Love the guy but he's only one half of a great running game. Everyone compares Hillis to John Riggins, but what people forget is that the Redskins also had Joe Washington. The Browns need a guy like that- lightning to Hillis's thunder.

I'm impressed with the way the Bills have battled all year. And they've got a nice passing game considering most of the guys in that passing game- Fitz, the receivers- are basically off the scrap heap.

jerome harrison?? i know being a bills fan he has some lightning in him (MNF game)...why did he get traded?

JoeTait75
12-23-2010, 03:07 PM
jerome harrison?? i know being a bills fan he has some lightning in him (MNF game)...why did he get traded?

He didn't get along with Mangini. Didn't get along with Crennel, either, for that matter. He's a talented player but he must be a pain in the ass to deal with. Clashing with Mangini is one thing, but Crennel is about as big a player's coach as you can be.

They drafted Monterio Hardesty out of Tennessee this past spring and he would have gotten a lot of work this season, but he ripped up his ACL in the last preseason game.

DeadlyDynasty
12-23-2010, 03:22 PM

I've been very impressed with their heart, tbh. As I said in the other thread I think it speaks highly of Gailey and the players that they never gave up despite starting off 0-8 and continually losing in heartbreaking fashion. From the ashes i believe we've found our QB, a stud WR (Stevie), and a plethora of other receiving threats. The defense has quietly become a bend-but-don't-break D, but they still need almost a complete overhaul of the front 7 (keep Kyle Williams). Still, since the Ravens shootout they've been very respectable.

Needless to say the upcoming draft is huge for both our teams.

DeadlyDynasty
12-25-2010, 09:07 PM
Driving up to Pittsburgh in shitty weather tonight, then off to Buffalo tomorrow morning to see another one of my teams get pounded this weekend :tu

monosylab1k
12-26-2010, 04:43 PM
They are 3-2 when I'm there.

They will be 4-2 after Sunday.

In Fitz We Trust

Go Bills.

:toast at least you had fun watching the game! Nothing but the best!

-Mono

DeadlyDynasty
12-28-2010, 12:33 PM
:toast at least you had fun watching the game! Nothing but the best!

-Mono

yeah yeah congrats you vanilla cuntrag:toast

LnGrrrR
12-28-2010, 02:19 PM
Hey DD, win some, lose some... Fitz definitely had a bad day, but a lot of QBs have against the Pats this year.

bostonguy
12-28-2010, 02:27 PM
Hey DD, win some, lose some... Fitz definitely had a bad day, but a lot of QBs have against the Pats this year.

LNG are you convinced the D is getting better sans the Packers game? I mean they held the Jets to 3 points, the Bears to 7, and the Bills to 3. I don't expect this D to be 2003-2005 good but I don't feel they have to be.

bostonguy
12-28-2010, 02:28 PM
On the thread title, DD hang in there man. The Bills are finally heading in the right direction. Fitz is a solid qb.

LnGrrrR
12-28-2010, 02:49 PM
LNG are you convinced the D is getting better sans the Packers game? I mean they held the Jets to 3 points, the Bears to 7, and the Bills to 3. I don't expect this D to be 2003-2005 good but I don't feel they have to be.

Definitely better than early season, and agree with you on the not-as-good statement. Don't know how many of these turnover battle victories are due to skill or luck. As long as it doesn't all hit us like last years Ravens game...

And that Packer game was an outlier. BB used to own rookies early last decade, but now it seems every new/rookie QB does well against us. Maybe it was the vets just making plays in early 2000.