PDA

View Full Version : Texans vs Broncos

johnsmith
12-22-2010, 10:45 PM
I'm heading home for Christmas and will be going to see Tebow live and in person..........Anyone want me to ask him to bless anything?

SAtown
12-23-2010, 02:02 AM
Tell him to bless the Nuggets.

IronMexican
12-23-2010, 03:23 AM
Tell him he plays for a bunch of faggots.

HarlemHeat37
12-23-2010, 04:12 AM

:rolleyes..

Dr. Gonzo
12-23-2010, 09:43 AM
Don't get too excited about him throwing for 300+ with 3 TDs. Remember who he is playing against.

Oh and get a good look at the coach on the Houston sideline with a retarded look on his face. He will be on your sidelines with the same clueless look next season.

johnsmith
12-23-2010, 09:51 AM

Wait, I'm confused. Is the ownership a bunch of faggots? Or is it the team? What if a player leaves and goes to another team, does he stop being a faggot? If a player comes from another team to the Broncos, is he automatically a faggot?

I need some clarification if I'm going to deliver Jesus your message.

Oh, and how's the face painting classes going?

johnsmith
12-23-2010, 09:55 AM
Don't get too excited about him throwing for 300+ with 3 TDs. Remember who he is playing against.

Oh and get a good look at the coach on the Houston sideline with a retarded look on his face. He will be on your sidelines with the same clueless look next season.

I always thought Kubiak would be a better head coach than he turned out to be. I guess when you ONLY look at offense, your defense really does suffer.

Dr. Gonzo
12-23-2010, 10:40 AM
I always thought Kubiak would be a better head coach than he turned out to be. I guess when you ONLY look at offense, your defense really does suffer.

That's not his only problem. They have spent many draft picks on the defense. He just has no ability to motivate or make players play to their potential. He is a great coordinator but a shit head coach. I can't wait until he is back in Denver.

IronMexican
12-23-2010, 03:45 PM
Wait, I'm confused. Is the ownership a bunch of faggots? Or is it the team? What if a player leaves and goes to another team, does he stop being a faggot? If a player comes from another team to the Broncos, is he automatically a faggot?

Wanna fight me? I'll go to Denver if you pay for my gas.

IronMexican
12-23-2010, 03:46 PM
BTW, how happy is Denver that McGenius is gone?

leemajors
12-23-2010, 06:31 PM
BTW, how happy is Denver that McGenius is gone?

From what one of my friends up there tells me, not much is gonna change until the owner either sells or gives up control. My friend is of the opinion that he is completely senile.

FlavoredIcecream
12-24-2010, 03:00 AM

:lol And yea, I thought Kubiak was going to be pretty good also. imo hes a Shanny clone. Good on offense, bad for defense.

johnsmith
12-24-2010, 06:44 AM
Wanna fight me? I'll go to Denver if you pay for my gas.
Lol

PGDynasty24
12-26-2010, 06:49 PM
Mile High Messiah Bitches

IronMexican
12-26-2010, 06:50 PM
Anyone can do that against Houston

Sigz
12-26-2010, 07:02 PM

LOL fucking faggot. Give Tebow credit you ass fucks.

I hate the guy too, but that last drive of his was PURE.

He put that team on his back and WON the game.

djohn2oo8
12-26-2010, 07:08 PM

He wasn't lying, yes Tebow deserves credit, but Stevie Wonder could score on this defense. Getting beat by Touchdown Jesus cements Kubiak and Bush's fates, thank you Tebow!!!! HELL YEAH!

Sisk
12-26-2010, 07:24 PM
Knew the Texans would blow this lead tbh

HarlemHeat37
12-26-2010, 07:42 PM
Yes, it was against the Texans, but this is a project QB in his 2nd game ever..he's already convinced me that he deserves at least a season as the full-time QB, hopefully the new coaching staff feels the same way..

That last drive was a thing of beauty, the best drive from a Broncos QB that I've seen in years..

I just REALLY hope that Kubiak isn't the Broncos coach next year..half the fanbase seems to want him, maybe even more, but he really doesn't interest me..Elway is high on him too, so it's realistic, unfortunately..

djohn2oo8
12-26-2010, 07:44 PM
Yes, it was against the Texans, but this is a project QB in his 2nd game ever..he's already convinced me that he deserves at least a season as the full-time QB, hopefully the new coaching staff feels the same way..

That last drive was a thing of beauty, the best drive from a Broncos QB that I've seen in years..

I just REALLY hope that Kubiak isn't the Broncos coach next year..half the fanbase seems to want him, maybe even more, but he really doesn't interest me..Elway is high on him too, so it's realistic, unfortunately..

Was just listening to the radio and they were saying that Kubiak is most likely gone, but won't end up a HC, but probably will be an offensive coordinator for someone..Just as long as his ass is fired

PGDynasty24
12-26-2010, 09:23 PM
As a Broncos fan I pray for Jon Gruden,he has said he likes Tebow as a NFL Quarterback and he will bring a nasty swagger that this broncos team needs. And hopefully they will bring in someone who knows how to draft,Mcdaniels using most of our picks on offensive players and building defense through free agency was a major fail.

benefactor
12-26-2010, 09:37 PM

benefactor
12-26-2010, 10:32 PM
I thought I wouldn't get mad and cuss about this game...but I did. There are some weeks it's easy to be indifferent and there are some weeks that it feels like getting punched in the liver. I'm so ready to sweep the house clean and start over, but who will coach this team? Will we be calling for them to sweep the house yet again in 5 years?

Ugh...I don't know. I can remember my wife's grandfather and how much of a die hard Rangers fan he was. He watched them like he needed them to survive and she said he'd always been that way. He passed a few years ago...and all she could talk about was how happy he would be if could have lived to see the Rangers in the World Series, even though they lost.

I wonder if that will be me. I wonder about the fans of Houston past who have already passed without seeing Houston make it to the Superbowl. Fans who watched the '79 Oilers fall to the Steelers in the AFC Championship...the infamous Mike Renfro Touchdown game. Fans who watched the Run and Shoot '90's...where Houston gave away two very winnable playoff games in back to back seasons. They were probably good enough to make the Superbowl in both of those seasons. I remember both of those games very well. ESPN is still nice enough to replay the Bills game occasionally. I email them every time they do it.

But perhaps the day in the sun is coming. Hell, Saints fans were finally granted a reprieve and their history was even worse than Houston's.

Dr. Gonzo
12-26-2010, 10:42 PM
Despite the loss I'm still upset that the game wasn't shown here in San Antonio. At least my guide told me they weren't showing it. I wanted to watch for some reason.

Kai
12-27-2010, 12:44 AM
I've seen way too many shitty quarterbacks look all world against the Texans, just to come crashing back down to earth the next week. The jury is most definitely still out on Timmy.

djohn2oo8
12-27-2010, 09:31 AM
I thought I wouldn't get mad and cuss about this game...but I did. There are some weeks it's easy to be indifferent and there are some weeks that it feels like getting punched in the liver. I'm so ready to sweep the house clean and start over, but who will coach this team? Will we be calling for them to sweep the house yet again in 5 years?

Ugh...I don't know. I can remember my wife's grandfather and how much of a die hard Rangers fan he was. He watched them like he needed them to survive and she said he'd always been that way. He passed a few years ago...and all she could talk about was how happy he would be if could have lived to see the Rangers in the World Series, even though they lost.

I wonder if that will be me. I wonder about the fans of Houston past who have already passed without seeing Houston make it to the Superbowl. Fans who watched the '79 Oilers fall to the Steelers in the AFC Championship...the infamous Mike Renfro Touchdown game. Fans who watched the Run and Shoot '90's...where Houston gave away two very winnable playoff games in back to back seasons. They were probably good enough to make the Superbowl in both of those seasons. I remember both of those games very well. ESPN is still nice enough to replay the Bills game occasionally. I email them every time they do it.

But perhaps the day in the sun is coming. Hell, Saints fans were finally granted a reprieve and their history was even worse than Houston's.

I was reading some comments about the game, and one fan who attended the game said he could see that Kubiak had mailed it in (obviously) when coaches would approach Kubiak on the sidelines to talk to him and he would just walk away, and when the Texans were on the 20, he would be at midfield.

And rumor is Bill Parcells wants to come and be team president, with alot of coaches interested in the HC job. McNair shouldn't wait to fire Kubiak, do it today!!!

Despite the loss I'm still upset that the game wasn't shown here in San Antonio. At least my guide told me they weren't showing it. I wanted to watch for some reason.

This was the most embarrassing loss of them all, you didn't miss anything

benefactor
12-27-2010, 09:58 AM
This was the most embarrassing loss of them all, you didn't miss anything
Baltimore tbh

djohn2oo8
12-27-2010, 10:10 AM
^ and Jacksonville too

johnsmith
12-27-2010, 01:22 PM
That was the most fun I've had at a Broncos game since the late 90's.

The beer was flowing, we were shit faced, the crowd was fucking rocking in the second half. Everyone in that stadium was cheering like it was the fucking AFC Championship game because it was the first time we were proud of our team for a looooonnnnngggg time (we all knew the 6-0 start was a fluke).

Tebow still doesn't look that good, his receivers (particularly Lloyd) bailed him out a couple times as did some sold pass protection, but that fucking dude can get a crowd fired up and to be honest, I felt far more comfortable with him leading a 4th quarter comeback than that pussy Orton.

GO Broncos, draft some defensive help, trade Orton, Moreno, re-sign Champ, and say goodbye to Dawkins (he's awesome, but old, hurt and expensive).

benefactor
12-27-2010, 02:38 PM
You're welcome. The Texans are always happy to help another fan base out.

djohn2oo8
12-27-2010, 02:42 PM
For some reason, Denver fans REALLY want Kubiak

johnsmith
12-27-2010, 03:39 PM
For some reason, Denver fans REALLY want Kubiak

I've been listening to a lot of that talk since coming home.

The real problem for Denver fans is that everyone wants so badly to recreate the 97 and 98 teams. They want another John Elway, another TD, another unstoppable offense.

I think they were just starting to come to grips with the fact that there is only one John Elway but now that Kubiak will be available they are all going back to fantasy land.

Hell, Elway is going to be in the front office next season and people around here honestly think that it will be a difference maker to have him there.......I don't really get it.