Muser
12-22-2010, 11:02 PM
This should be good.

4>0rings
12-22-2010, 11:02 PM
Water's also wet.

rayjayjohnson
12-22-2010, 11:04 PM
are we talking about raping ability here?

Hooks
12-22-2010, 11:05 PM
Splitter>Bynum imo

rayjayjohnson
12-22-2010, 11:06 PM
Splitter>Bynum imo

you're a biased spurs fan tho.

bynum's better, mostly because we've at least seen him play more than 25 games.

ezau
Roddy B. is a 6'0 Gred Oden. All potential with zero playing minutes.

Simple Jack
Oh my god..... Come on now. We respect you guys but Beaubois will be a Monta Ellis mold while Neal will be a solid bench player.

TIMMYD!
12-22-2010, 11:07 PM

25 games? :lol He should try playing 25 minutes without hurting himself.

Muser
12-22-2010, 11:08 PM
lol Monta Ellis.

Mav-elous Man
no he is not

cheguevara
Oh my god..... Come on now. We respect you guys but Beaubois will be a Monta Ellis mold while Neal will be a solid bench player.

Neal has proven more in 2 and 1/2 months than Roddy in 2 and 1/2 years. nigga please :sleep

4>0rings
:lmao
:lmao:lmao

cheguevara
12-22-2010, 11:09 PM
can mavfan please point me to the number of games Roddy has won for the mavs singlehandedly? thank you

Muser
When does Roddy come back?

rayjayjohnson
25 games? :lol He should try playing 25 minutes without hurting himself.

fair enough

Simple Jack
12-22-2010, 11:12 PM
You guys think he is a spare because he is a DALLAS MAVERICK. Recognize talent... He owned you guys in the 3rd quarter almost winning the game (as a rookie who wouldn't get playing time from the coach), his 40 point game, his countless positive impact on the game when he came in. I know that Neal is a good player and I respect him. Roddy Beaubois has all star potential and will be a great scorer in this league. I have an idea, before you criticize him, due to the ZERO games you have watched him play in, let him get back and show you guys how good he is. You guys hyped the shit out of Splitter saying he was a stud. I guess not.

tdunk21
12-22-2010, 11:13 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Simple Jack
12-22-2010, 11:13 PM
Neal has proven more in 2 and 1/2 months than Roddy in 2 and 1/2 years. nigga please :sleep

Neal gets playing time because he has a HOF coach behind him.

4>0rings
12-22-2010, 11:14 PM
You guys think he is a spare because he is a DALLAS MAVERICK. Recognize talent... He owned you guys in the 3rd quarter almost winning the game (as a rookie who wouldn't get playing time from the coach), his 40 point game, his countless positive impact on the game when he came in. I know that Neal is a good player and I respect him. Roddy Beaubois has all star potential and will be a great scorer in this league. I have an idea, before you criticize him, due to the ZERO games you have watched him play in, let him get back and show you guys how good he is. You guys hyped the shit out of Splitter saying he was a stud. I guess not.
Only 21 posts and can't start threads? :tu

sribb43
12-22-2010, 11:14 PM
Rapist

cheguevara
12-22-2010, 11:15 PM
can mavfan please point me to the number of games Roddy has won for the mavs singlehandedly? thank you

anybody??

Ghazi
12-22-2010, 11:15 PM
At least Beaubois didn't rape

tdunk21
12-22-2010, 11:16 PM
At least Beaubois didn't rape my mom

ezau
12-22-2010, 11:18 PM
Neal with it

Mav-elous Man
12-22-2010, 11:19 PM

Roddy was a rookie last year dumb ass.

cheguevara
12-22-2010, 11:20 PM
Roddy was a rookie last year dumb ass.

I rest my case.

SpursNextRomanEmpire
12-22-2010, 11:21 PM
At least Beaubois didn't rape

How do you know?

Greg Oden
he rapedPeriod

SpursDynasty85
lol.. @ this thread.

Lets give roddy a chance to play after he recovers from his injury at least..

haha

#41 Shoot Em Up
12-22-2010, 11:22 PM
They are right, All hail Gary Neal.
How is the league gonna compete?? Neal, Splitter, Andersen
scary imho

Simple Jack
12-22-2010, 11:23 PM
he rapedPeriod

Why are we being introduced to Greg Oden's pubes?

Mav-elous Man
12-22-2010, 11:24 PM
anybody??

when has Neal scored 40 points in a real NBA game? I will answer for you. Never.

Mav-elous Man
12-22-2010, 11:25 PM
I rest my case.

The judge finds you FAILED. You have been sentenced to shut the fuck up.

Yorae
12-22-2010, 11:29 PM
He'sgoodperiod. Line up the fucking train.

Mav-elous Man
12-22-2010, 11:30 PM
How come when I look up Gary Neal on youtube, the first thing that pops up is J.R. Smith posterizing Neal? Damn shame.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdmsNA6yhXY

We just saw a man fly!!! Ride 'em cowboy!!!

Yorae
12-22-2010, 11:32 PM
Funny when i search dallas mavericks, first thing that pop out are choke and fail.

Drachen
12-22-2010, 11:34 PM

Barely more than 25, but yeah, I agree with you. No reason to be making such a proclamation yet.

Trill Clinton
12-22-2010, 11:35 PM
You're not a real nigga until you rape a bitch.

Drachen
12-22-2010, 11:38 PM
They are right, All hail Gary Neal.
How is the league gonna compete?? Neal, Splitter, Andersen
scary imho

really though, that is pretty good when you consider that these guys are our 9th, 10th, and 11th players.

(Damn, just writing that is freaking unbelievable)

Muser
12-22-2010, 11:41 PM
True, feels good that your 3rd SG can come in and score 20.

Cessation
12-22-2010, 11:44 PM
Neal with it.

#41 Shoot Em Up
12-22-2010, 11:47 PM
Funny when i search dallas mavericks, first thing that pop out are choke and fail.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohh hhhhhhhhhhhh

Mav-elous Man
12-22-2010, 11:51 PM
really though, that is pretty good when you consider that these guys are our 9th, 10th, and 11th players.

(Damn, just writing that is freaking unbelievable)

So are you saying its a good thing that they can't beat out Bonner on the depth chart? Interesting.

Mav-elous Man
12-22-2010, 11:54 PM
You're not a real nigga until you rape a bitch.

Apparently so... Nignorance knows no bounds.

Greg Oden
12-23-2010, 12:01 AM
racism is telling.

Greg Oden
raping is even more telling.

nkdlunch
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y154/nkdlunch/neal.jpg

Greg Oden
12-23-2010, 12:13 AM
mav-elous man no doubt enjoys scrolling the nice areas of dallas shooting kamehameha balls at the elderly whilst screaming obscene gestures.

Yorae
12-23-2010, 12:14 AM
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohh hhhhhhhhhhhh

Staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacked

Mav-elous Man
12-23-2010, 12:15 AM
mav-elous man no doubt enjoys scrolling the nice areas of dallas shooting kamehameha balls at the elderly whilst screaming obscene gestures.

Its like you've known me my whole life!!!

Greg Oden
12-23-2010, 12:17 AM
naw tbh if i knew you that long i'd have offed myself for knowing someone as pathetic as yourself, tbh.

ElNono
12-23-2010, 12:17 AM
tbh, the upgrade from Barea to Roddy is huge. It's almost like the upgrade from Mason to Neal...

Mav-elous Man
12-23-2010, 12:24 AM
naw tbh if i knew you that long i'd have offed myself for knowing someone as pathetic as yourself, tbh.

Yeah so keep that in mind. You really DON"T know me. I, sir, am better than you. You aren't fit to be the water I wash my ass with. You ain't bout shit.

Ditty
12-23-2010, 12:33 AM
when has Neal scored 40 points in a real NBA game? I will answer for you. Never.

against the warriors :lmao

Neal blows away roddy..only thing roddy has on neal is speed but besides that one fluke game he is garbage and bad shot,turnover prone

Mav-elous Man
12-23-2010, 12:44 AM
against the warriors :lmao

Neal blows away roddy..only thing roddy has on neal is speed but besides that one fluke game he is garbage and bad shot,turnover prone

Did Neal score 40 against Golden State? No. Roddy can play defense too. The only thing Neal can do is get dunked on by J. R. Smith and rape.

Greg Oden
12-23-2010, 12:46 AM
Yeah so keep that in mind. You really DON"T know me. I, sir, am better than you. You aren't fit to be the water I wash my ass with. You ain't bout shit.

that's telling.

Ditty
12-23-2010, 12:56 AM
Did Neal score 40 against Golden State? No. Roddy can play defense too. The only thing Neal can do is get dunked on by J. R. Smith and rape.

well we got 3 guys who can score tha ball at will, and mavs had one at that time :bang

O really, George Hill has blocked some shots, he can play defense then :lol, two 20 point games in a row by Neal, when has roddy put that up all season :lmao

Mav-elous Man
12-23-2010, 01:07 AM
When has Hill stopped Roddy? He can't. Neither can Neal. Broken foot and all.

Ditty
12-23-2010, 01:10 AM
When has Hill stopped Roddy? He can't. Neither can Neal. Broken foot and all.

:lmao the only time Roddy had a good game against the spurs, the mavs were getting there ass wooped and getting eliminated later on in the night by the spurs :toast:lol:flag:

Mav-elous Man
12-23-2010, 01:11 AM
And Roddy has never tried to shake hands with his teammates after shooting a technical when nobody is there!!! Dumbass!!! LMAO!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1uQ7D1lLuA:lmao

Roger Freemason Jr.
12-23-2010, 01:29 AM

You're one ignorant son of a bitch. Out of every rookie this season, Neal's 3pt. percentage towers over them. & his mid game is outstanding. He plays hard on the defensive end, and his floater is so far immaculate. Yes, Roddy is an amazing player, but don't be a fucking idiot and say that Neal doesn't do shit, because he's not just showing he can score big, he's showing he can do that consistently, and off the bench.

& he was acquitted, & there was no palpable evidence what so ever to support the case. It was just some bitch who got drunk, took one or two, and got upset with herself in the morning.

Mav-elous Man
12-23-2010, 01:36 AM
I am fully aware of what Neal has done. Roddy B is still better in my opinion. Neal is a rapist and a part of J.R. Smith's legacy, and you are a boil on the ass of life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMZGjrr1XUE

He has alot of upside.

Roger Freemason Jr.
12-23-2010, 01:43 AM
Does it matter if Roddy is better? That doesn't stop Neal from being reliable, and being a spot on shooter. You're fucking stupid if the facts about Neals case I carefully conveyed to you earlier didn't enter that stubborn brain of yours. If Roddy was in the same position as Neal on the J.R dunk, Roddy would have been rendered unconscious. & I'd like to believe that you could come up with a more creative figure of speech to insult me, but you've sufficiently proven that you are a buffoon. Laters.

Greg Oden
12-23-2010, 01:43 AM
You're one ignorant son of a bitch. Out of every rookie this season, Neal's 3pt. percentage towers over them. & his mid game is outstanding. He plays hard on the defensive end, and his floater is so far immaculate. Yes, Roddy is an amazing player, but don't be a fucking idiot and say that Neal doesn't do shit, because he's not just showing he can score big, he's showing he can do that consistently, and off the bench.

& he was acquitted, & there was no palpable evidence what so ever to support the case. It was just some bitch who got drunk, took one or two, and got upset with herself in the morning.

funny how spurfans cling onto that but don't mind beating off to Kobe's "rape" everytime a lakers thread pops up.

Mav-elous Man
12-23-2010, 01:46 AM
funny how spurfans cling onto that but don't mind beating off to Kobe's "rape" everytime a lakers thread pops up.

exactly

Roger Freemason Jr.
12-23-2010, 01:48 AM
I don't give a fuck about Kobe raping a bitch, he can rape any bitch he wants, but thats not going to prevent him from being one of the best players of all time. My interest is in basketball, I'm not even remotely interested in any players personal life, just what they do on the court.

Mav-elous Man
12-23-2010, 01:51 AM
Does it matter if Roddy is better? That doesn't stop Neal from being reliable, and being a spot on shooter. You're fucking stupid if the facts about Neals case I carefully conveyed to you earlier didn't enter that stubborn brain of yours. If Roddy was in the same position as Neal on the J.R dunk, Roddy would have been rendered unconscious. & I'd like to believe that you could come up with a more creative figure of speech to insult me, but you've sufficiently proven that you are a buffoon. Laters.

Sufficiently proven that I am a buffoon? Well that was a hell of alot more creative!!! Good job cum and cock gargler!!! Its December in his rookie season. Give it more time.

rayjayjohnson
12-23-2010, 01:54 AM
ZdmsNA6yhXY

fixed so everyone can see.

Roger Freemason Jr.
12-23-2010, 01:57 AM
Sufficiently proven that I am a buffoon? Well that was a hell of alot more creative!!! Good job cum and cock gargler!!! Its December in his rookie season. Give it more time.

Cum & cock "gargler"? Is that really supposed to hurt my feelings? & "sufficiently proven you are a buffoon" is not a figure of speech, it's a statement, and a fact, if you listen in your 5th grade english class, you'd know that.

but much like I said, you're a buffoon. By the way, "gargler" isn't a word, learn how to not speak like a 10 year old.

rayjayjohnson
12-23-2010, 02:00 AM
Cum & cock "gargler"? Is that really supposed to hurt my feelings? & "sufficiently proven you are a buffoon" is not a figure of speech, it's a statement, and a fact, if you listen in your 5th grade english class, you'd know that.

but much like I said, you're a buffoon. By the way, "gargler" isn't a word, learn how to not speak like a 10 year old.

gargler is a word, numbnuts

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/gargle

noun, related form of gargle

Roger Freemason Jr.
12-23-2010, 02:02 AM
Type "gargler" in your browser, and see if it doesn't come up red. Numbnuts.

rayjayjohnson
12-23-2010, 02:03 AM
Type "gargler" in your browser, and see if it doesn't come up red. Numbnuts.

stop being so America-centric and understand that the language is called 'ENGLISH'.

Learn to speak it, fuckface

rayjayjohnson
12-23-2010, 02:05 AM
http://i.imgur.com/fdzT3.png

et tu, cockbreath?

Roger Freemason Jr.
12-23-2010, 02:05 AM
stop being so America-centric and understand that the language is called 'ENGLISH'.

Learn to speak it, fuckface

If you would be so kind as to mind your own business, I'd appreciate that.
Especially since you weren't addressed, and you're pathetic attempt to capitalize me on an insignificant mistake is childish.

Roger Freemason Jr.
12-23-2010, 02:06 AM
http://i.imgur.com/fdzT3.png

et tu, cockbreath?

You need to hit the space bar after typing the word. -__-;

come on now..

rayjayjohnson
12-23-2010, 02:08 AM
http://i.imgur.com/pvdGk.png

hooray for the Queen's English

Roger Freemason Jr.
12-23-2010, 02:12 AM
It comes up red for me. When I retyped the statement, the word came up red, so I decided to add that in there. But boy, do I feel stupid, I might as well go kill myself, because I've been perpetually owned by this scholar of a Nugget's fan. Sadly, your words hold no value to me, because you're just trying to start shit.

Mav-elous Man
12-23-2010, 02:14 AM
I hate people like you. You come in here and you spew your rhetoric from an elitist point of view. You insult me and question my intelligence and say things to try to make yourself seem superior. The fact of the matter is I'm pretty sure I am way more intelligent than you are. I can efficiently and adequately convey my views on a whole plethora of topics ranging from sports, to politics, to science, to religion, and beyond. You assume (pay close attention to the word I just used) just because I choose to use such terminology that I lack the capabilities of coherent conversation. You would be wrong. Truth of the matter is I would much rather tell you to suck my dick than say you can perform oral sexual favors for me. Why do you ask? Simply put, because thats how I roll. I don't care if "gargler" is not a word because you knew what the fuck I was talking about. I don't find it necessary to flaunt my intellectual or academic prowess because I don't have to. Trust me when I say the capabilities are still there. I could go toe-to toe with you all night on several different things but I have a life and quite frankly don't have the time. I have already wasted time addressing you and plan to do so no further. So in closing, go suck a sick dick.

Mav-elous Man
12-23-2010, 02:17 AM
If you would be so kind as to mind your own business, I'd appreciate that.
Especially since you weren't addressed, and you're pathetic attempt to capitalize me on an insignificant mistake is childish.

Its childish yet you did something quite similar to me. Hmm. Interesting. Contradictory, but interesting.

Roger Freemason Jr.
12-23-2010, 02:20 AM
How could you go toe to toe? I acknowledged that Roddy B is a fantastic ball player, and not once did I disrespect him or the Maverick's in any of my posts. But you "intellectually" draw the rapist card, and all this mundane bullshit, and then you follow by dis-respecting me. I hate people like YOU, who can't control their biased opinions. I don't think I'm superior, that's not me, but it seems you're the one who wants to engage in a ridiculous contest of speech.

BanditHiro
12-23-2010, 02:25 AM
I hate people like you. You come in here and you spew your rhetoric from an elitist point of view. You insult me and question my intelligence and say things to try to make yourself seem superior. The fact of the matter is I'm pretty sure I am way more intelligent than you are. I can efficiently and adequately convey my views on a whole plethora of topics ranging from sports, to politics, to science, to religion, and beyond. You assume (pay close attention to the word I just used) just because I choose to use such terminology that I lack the capabilities of coherent conversation. You would be wrong. Truth of the matter is I would much rather tell you to suck my dick than say you can perform oral sexual favors for me. Why do you ask? Simply put, because thats how I roll. I don't care if "gargler" is not a word because you knew what the fuck I was talking about. I don't find it necessary to flaunt my intellectual or academic prowess because I don't have to. Trust me when I say the capabilities are still there. I could go toe-to toe with you all night on several different things but I have a life and quite frankly don't have the time. I have already wasted time addressing you and plan to do so no further. So in closing, go suck a sick dick.

if you are as intelligent as you say you are...why the fuck are you lowering yourself to common laker fan trash by suggesting that Gary Neal is a rapist?

Get that shit out of your system and debate the topic intelligently instead of slandering the guy (i know the other side is doing the same but don't put your credibility in jeopardy by doing the same)

Mav-elous Man
12-23-2010, 02:26 AM
You stared the insults with the phrase "ignorant son of a bitch". You did that. Not me. I responded. As I said, I am fully aware of what Neal has done. He is in J.R. Smith's poster now and there is nothing you can do or say to change that. J.R. Smith is the defender of rape victims everywhere and he is my hero!!!

Roger Freemason Jr.
12-23-2010, 02:34 AM
Okay man. Take care of yourself.

Nick Manning
12-23-2010, 02:36 AM
if you are as intelligent as you say you are...why the fuck are you lowering yourself to common laker fan trash by suggesting that Gary Neal is a rapist?

Get that shit out of your system and debate the topic intelligently instead of slandering the guy (i know the other side is doing the same but don't put your credibility in jeopardy by doing the same)

He IS a rapist...the court of public opinion is always right, just like with Kobe, Irvin, Ray Lewis, and OJ

Mav-elous Man
12-23-2010, 02:37 AM

What I am about to say may seem a bit asswhole-ish but I sincerely don't mean it in that way.

You see, I don't need anyone's approval on Spurstalk for my opinions. So credibility on a thread means nothing to me. And I don't mean that in a bad way I'm just trying to lay some perspective. If you guys were potential business partners or something of that nature, it would be different. But its just a bunch of people voicing their opinions on teams that none of us play for. Its just all in good fun. I take none of this seriously. I am never going to see any of you in person. Most of the things people say on here to other people, they would never say to someone in person. I on the other hand would. So I stand by my comments 100% and I urge people not to get to bent out of shape when I call Gary Neal a rapist. I just do that cuz it pisses of Spurs fans and they do the same type of stuff to Mavs fans. No hard feelings.

Mav-elous Man
12-23-2010, 02:40 AM
Okay man. Take care of yourself.

Ok you too. No hard feelings. Just screwing around with ya!!! :toast

Roger Freemason Jr.
12-23-2010, 02:43 AM
Yeah I know. It's in the spirit of competition. You can duke it out, and I respect that.

ezau
12-23-2010, 02:50 AM
I would like to see highlights of the French Buddha for the 2010-2011 season. Ooopps

BUMP
12-23-2010, 02:53 AM
lol dead wife

Mav-elous Man
12-23-2010, 02:58 AM
I would like to see highlights of the French Buddha for the 2010-2011 season. Ooopps

You will when he helps put you guys out of the playoffs.

ezau
12-23-2010, 03:09 AM
lol dead wife

LOL Kimchi
LOL Kim Jong Il
LOL North Korea

ezau
12-23-2010, 03:11 AM
You will when he helps put you guys out of the playoffs.

4-2, faggot.

Mav-elous Man
12-23-2010, 03:14 AM
4-2, faggot.

Yes we will beat you 4-2.

jag
12-23-2010, 03:26 AM
Wow, there's some really gay shit going on in this thread.

BUMP
12-23-2010, 03:33 AM
LOL Kimchi
LOL Kim Jong Il
LOL North Korea

lol thinking im Korean

Greg Oden
12-23-2010, 03:37 AM
guessing that BUMP is korean is telling.

Em-City
12-23-2010, 03:38 AM
bahahaha dude said monta ellis!

Em-City
12-23-2010, 03:41 AM
I don't give a fuck about Kobe raping a bitch, he can rape any bitch he wants, but thats not going to prevent him from being one of the best players of all time. My interest is in basketball, I'm not even remotely interested in any players personal life, just what they do on the court.

real talk

crc21209
12-23-2010, 03:45 AM
Roddy B. is the Mavs fans version of Ian Mahinmi to the Spurs fans. All talk and speculation and hope, yet no real results....

ezau
12-23-2010, 03:50 AM
lol thinking im Korean

LOL butthurt Korean

ezau
12-23-2010, 03:52 AM
Yes we will beat you 4-2.

This is what's going to happen. you guys are going storm out of the gates to go up 2-0. Then, the Spurs will figure you out and backdoor sweep the shit out of your team. :toast:toast

Believe me, it has happened before. Oooops

Texas Chili Dog
12-23-2010, 07:04 AM
When Roddy comes back, the Mavs won't lose another game all season.

Les Champions du Monde. :lobt2:

cheguevara
12-23-2010, 09:36 AM
pQ5TUKA8Guw

who won that game?

Harry Callahan
12-23-2010, 09:43 AM
How come when I look up Gary Neal on youtube, the first thing that pops up is J.R. Smith posterizing Neal? Damn shame.

We just saw a man fly!!! Ride 'em cowboy!!!

So You Tube is where you get your basketball knowledge, huh? No wonder you like the Mavies.

DeadlyDynasty
12-23-2010, 10:43 AM
So You Tube is where you get your basketball knowledge, huh? No wonder you like the Mavies.

Where do you get yours? The 4-letter network or some biased SA newspaper?

Mav-elous Man
12-23-2010, 11:06 AM

No but you seem to extract your basketball knowledge from the dicks of the Spurs. You take it straight to the head it seems.

Mav-elous Man
12-23-2010, 11:09 AM
who won that game?

If Carlisle puts Roddy back in that game before it was already out of hand, Mavs win. Don't even act like you guys had an answer for him. He is going to give Tony Parker more problems than Devin Harris did because he has more of an all around game and his is just as quick.

nkdlunch
12-23-2010, 11:39 AM
If Carlisle puts Roddy back in that game before it was already out of hand, Mavs win.

:lol

I'm sure there are many ifs in the long history of maverick playoff failure.

Roddy Beaubois
12-23-2010, 06:02 PM
lol neal
lol 22 points= spurfan jerkoff sesh

DPG21920
12-23-2010, 06:04 PM
lol Roddy
lol doesn't play = untradeablistic

Phillip
12-23-2010, 06:06 PM
lol dpg
lol short and sucks ass at basketball

Roddy Beaubois
tbh I dropped 22 on Evans and then dropped 24 on Rose the next night. The rapist couldn't dream of that.

Roddy Beaubois
lol DPG
lol getting butthurt over the Manu thing

BUMP
12-23-2010, 06:09 PM
lol Roddy

http://www.jackrperkins.com/images/jack_perkins_phil_jackson.jpg

BUMP
12-23-2010, 06:10 PM

oops double post, my bad

DPG21920
12-23-2010, 06:19 PM
lol dpg
lol short and sucks ass at basketball

lol average height and sucks ass at basketball which is clearly worse :lol

lol fight coach

tbh I dropped 22 on Evans and then dropped 24 on Rose the next night. The rapist couldn't dream of that.

lol Evans

lol DPG
lol getting butthurt over the Manu thing

lol being a dumbass and saying you wouldn't trade him for Manu
lol taking it so serious that you post in other threads about it when I am not even there which ruins your point.

DPG21920
12-23-2010, 06:20 PM
lol I know more about the Mavs than Phillip

lol picklebreath getting banned

lol you mad?

Roddy Beaubois
12-23-2010, 06:21 PM
lol Evans.
telling

lol being a dumbass and saying you wouldn't trade him for Manu

:lmao taking that so serious

DPG21920
12-23-2010, 06:22 PM
lol acting like you were joking.

BillWalton
12-23-2010, 06:26 PM
tbh, imho, i wish BUMP would fall off a bridge

Roddy Beaubois
12-23-2010, 06:26 PM
Because I was so serious when I said it.

DPG21920
12-23-2010, 06:27 PM
lol trolled

lol defending yourself

DPG21920
12-23-2010, 06:28 PM
Bump is a corn breath tbh

BUMP
12-23-2010, 06:33 PM
Bump is a corn breath tbh

according to ezau i'm Korean

lol ezau
lol having to make up an insult
lol still won't bring his wife back to life
lol dead wife

Roddy Beaubois
12-23-2010, 06:34 PM
lol trolled

You're the one who got all :cry about it.

lol trolled

DPG21920
12-23-2010, 06:35 PM
dpg let's just get this over with at the next basktball GTG..your posts make me want to kick your ass.

I don't play with Phillip any more. He is too sucky and never passes. He is no Gary Neal tbh. Mono is Neal-like though.

Bump is like Blake Griffin.

DPG21920
12-23-2010, 06:35 PM
You're the one who got all :cry about it.

lol trolled

lol believing I was upset

lol using your own tactic against you

MavDynasty
12-23-2010, 06:36 PM
Tbh too lazy to keep reading back but why did pickle get banned?

Roddy Beaubois
12-23-2010, 06:38 PM
lol believing I was upset

You did bring it up in every thread, tbqh.

kamikazi_player
12-23-2010, 06:38 PM

I believe he has a former poster that was supposed to be ban, just my opinion.

DPG21920
12-23-2010, 06:40 PM
You did bring it up in every thread, tbqh.

That was you. Should I link the thread where you were gawlking about it and I called you out? Do you remember det one...

MavDynasty
12-23-2010, 06:40 PM
I believe he has a former poster that was supposed to be ban, just my opinion.

Tbh I guess they finally found out. Still lol all butthurt spur fans he trolled in only a few weeks

DPG21920
12-23-2010, 06:41 PM
Trolling the mookie crew tbqh

Your posts make me want to drain a 3 in your damn face. Annoying as SH*T.

Roddy Beaubois
12-23-2010, 06:41 PM
lol Roddy

DPG21920
12-23-2010, 06:42 PM
It's funny how GNSP's have found a way to troll Mav fans now. They just play dumb and use the good ol' Mav smack and GNMP's go nuts :lol.

It's like they are wiser now.

DPG21920
12-23-2010, 06:43 PM
Roddy, don't make me link it bro.

Roddy Beaubois
12-23-2010, 06:43 PM
DPG trying to go mainstream with the GNSF love. Wants dat gd Award.

Roddy Beaubois
12-23-2010, 06:44 PM
Roddy, don't make me link it bro.

tbh go ahead imho

BUMP
12-23-2010, 06:44 PM

There was a pm that he kept posting , tbh

I can't remember who and why but it was something along the lines of a guy "who never rolls alone" and "will fucking destroy you"

DPG21920
12-23-2010, 06:45 PM
tbh go ahead imho

Don't make me bro.

DPG21920
12-23-2010, 06:45 PM
I just post. That is all and that is the end.

BUMP
12-23-2010, 06:48 PM
last thing I will ever say to you on this entire forum as long as it exists

dude I hope you die a slow painful death after being fucked up the ass by prison homos with 12 foot dicks

You really are everything that has ever been wrong with the entire fucking world. You sell out a guy you hang out with in person just to impress people you’ve never met that you play Madden with.

Well I hope your status in the Madden crew is tight. Hope all the blue-named Mavs fans you play Madden with, with your precious colts see you as a down ass white boy for giving them our real names, and all that info they kept trolling us with back in april.

Cuz it’s really probably that they learned all that private shit from some other poster on this site, right?

You are a fucking walking zombie, because regardless of anything you ever do in this life, you’re always going to know that you sold out a great person just to impress XBOX Madden Mavericks fags.

That is what you did. You fucked over someone you had real people interactions with just to gain status on the fucking internet. You are a piece of shit and I hope the next person on spurstalk that turns up dead is you.

And what’s REALLY REALLY FUNNY is that you might have seen our pictures and act all tough guy but you actually know jack shit about us. Nothing other than our names. I told mike from day 1 he was stupid to hang out with you especially after he told me what a fucking walking acoustic guitar playing junkie you were.

But after this, after your shallow actions possibly leading to this bull shit…you best believe you will have the ability to shove a shank up my gooch. Because I never roll alone and you truly do not know any of us.
I cannot recognize you but if anyone I am with in Austin ever sees your ass we will follow you home and we will fucking destroy you.

Have fun playing Madden with that choker Peyton and always remember you sold out a real life friend for internet mavs props.

Fuck you and I hope you burn in hell.

MavDynasty
12-23-2010, 07:01 PM
Lol Mookie crew getting massively butthurt then denying the pm

DPG21920
12-23-2010, 07:02 PM
Can't we all just talk about basketball? Roddy, what is your take on zone defense?

Roddy Beaubois
12-23-2010, 07:04 PM
Roddy, what is your take on zone defense?

Its just a gimmick to cover up the midgets defensive liabilities.

rEgUlaToR!!!!!
12-23-2010, 07:05 PM
so much regulation in this thread. try not 2 get so butthurt over it/

DPG21920
12-23-2010, 07:11 PM
Its just a gimmick to cover up the midgets defensive liabilities.

Solid take. Thanks.

MavDynasty
12-23-2010, 07:14 PM
Are all of your pickup teams also forced to play zone?

DPG21920
12-23-2010, 07:16 PM
Cue Mav fan thinking that is hilarious....

DPG21920
12-23-2010, 07:16 PM
Cue Mav fan thinking that is hilarious....

To late. So predictable :lol

DPG21920
12-23-2010, 07:17 PM
That is a GNSF joke tbh...

DPG21920
12-23-2010, 07:20 PM
TBH, when you play against guys like Phillip that can't shoot or dribble you don't need help. He just adjusts his sweatbands and compression sleeves and waives everyone off and then chucks up bricks.

Roddy Beaubois
12-23-2010, 08:07 PM
Are all of your pickup teams also forced to play zone?

thats where I was going with det one tbh

DPG21920
12-23-2010, 08:10 PM
We all saw right through that joke, Rocketfan.

Roddy Beaubois
12-23-2010, 08:14 PM
Don't get all offended by this and bring it up in every thread please

DPG21920
12-23-2010, 08:18 PM
Don't talk about this while I'm not around and then act like I brought it up.

I have links tbh...

hater
12-31-2010, 11:06 AM
Now that that's settled,

Neal with it bitches.

BanditHiro
12-31-2010, 02:32 PM
let's look at the stats for last game

Neal's 21 points > Roddy's 0

Hooks
12-31-2010, 04:16 PM
let's look at the stats for last game

Neal's 21 points > Roddy's 0

Roddy Beaubois
12-31-2010, 04:37 PM
Try 21 in a quarter.

ElNono
12-31-2010, 04:39 PM
Roddy is the truth. If not for stupid Rick not playing him he would have dominated the Spurs last playoffs, tbh

ShoogarBear
12-31-2010, 08:37 PM
Good thing the Mavs got rid of stupid Rick then.

Rummpd
01-01-2011, 06:27 AM
James Anderson also will be better than this hyped French midget who had a single good game in his career vs. friggin Golden State.

Darkwaters
01-01-2011, 08:45 AM

The problem with Bynum is he never plays all 25 of those games in one season.

But I will give you that Bynum is better at this stage...when hes playing.

Venti Quattro
01-01-2011, 08:49 AM
French Allah :worthy:

buttsR4rebounding
01-01-2011, 09:00 AM

Oh, please...Monta Ellis wouldn't even be Monta Ellis on this version of the Mavs. If he had 15 fewer possessions a game and was forced to expend energy on defense his numbers would not be so gaudy. I find it laughable that much of the hype on RB is from the 3/27 game last year against...yes, Golden State where no attempt whatsoever was made to play defense. He had his season highs in virtually every category during that game. It was a great game no doubt, but he played in 56 games last year yet scored over 10% of his points for the entire season in that one game. He made 20% of all his 3's for the year in that one game. I don't know how good either will end up being and a player taken in the 1st round of the draft should be better than a free agent summer league signing, but your assertions, to be frank, are baseless.

buttsR4rebounding
01-01-2011, 09:14 AM
From Webster's (kind of) English Dictionary, BUTTHURT:
last thing I will ever say to you on this entire forum as long as it exists

dude I hope you die a slow painful death after being fucked up the ass by prison homos with 12 foot dicks

You really are everything that has ever been wrong with the entire fucking world. You sell out a guy you hang out with in person just to impress people you’ve never met that you play Madden with.

Well I hope your status in the Madden crew is tight. Hope all the blue-named Mavs fans you play Madden with, with your precious colts see you as a down ass white boy for giving them our real names, and all that info they kept trolling us with back in april.

Cuz it’s really probably that they learned all that private shit from some other poster on this site, right?

You are a fucking walking zombie, because regardless of anything you ever do in this life, you’re always going to know that you sold out a great person just to impress XBOX Madden Mavericks fags.

That is what you did. You fucked over someone you had real people interactions with just to gain status on the fucking internet. You are a piece of shit and I hope the next person on spurstalk that turns up dead is you.

And what’s REALLY REALLY FUNNY is that you might have seen our pictures and act all tough guy but you actually know jack shit about us. Nothing other than our names. I told mike from day 1 he was stupid to hang out with you especially after he told me what a fucking walking acoustic guitar playing junkie you were.

But after this, after your shallow actions possibly leading to this bull shit…you best believe you will have the ability to shove a shank up my gooch. Because I never roll alone and you truly do not know any of us.
I cannot recognize you but if anyone I am with in Austin ever sees your ass we will follow you home and we will fucking destroy you.

Have fun playing Madden with that choker Peyton and always remember you sold out a real life friend for internet mavs props.

Fuck you and I hope you burn in hell.

Harry Callahan
01-01-2011, 10:59 AM
No but you seem to extract your basketball knowledge from the dicks of the Spurs. You take it straight to the head it seems.

You know nothing about me, chump. You have a gift for hurling childish insults. That's about about all I see in this thread from you.

Look up Gary Neal on YouTube now boy genius. 21 points in 21 minutes (5-8 on 3s) He can play a little bit, can't he?

I get my knowledge of the NBA from watching the damn games for more years than you've likely been alive.

J.R. Smith is a You tube champion, but a clown as a basketball player. Tons of players have been dunked on by J.R. Smith. So what? Against good teams, the Nuggets often wilt.

I won't agree with the thread starter about Neal being a better player than your French PG. But he is a player and significant contributor for the team with the best record in the NBA right now. If you can't recognize that, then just go back to watching You Tube.

This thread has been pretty quiet since Thursday night.

Harry Callahan
01-01-2011, 11:07 AM
Where do you get yours? The 4-letter network or some biased SA newspaper?

I watch the games, sir. I have no beef with you.

A laker fan could probably get a lot of information on that team by watching BSPN, but not an SA fan.

Just saw (on ESPN website) that Lamar Odom is now a global icon by hooking up with that wife of his and becoming a reality TV star. Awesome news! Pardon me for a second while I throw up my breakfast.

Two Spurs highlights every other night on Sportscenter does not do anything for me. "Biased" SA newspaper don't do a lot for me either. Sorry

Roddy Beaubois
01-01-2011, 04:14 PM
James Anderson also will be better than this hyped French midget who had a single good game in his career vs. friggin Golden State.

crofl more good games then Anderson and Neal combined.

hater
01-31-2011, 02:44 PM
when is the French Mahatma coming back so this can be settled once and for all????

ElNono
01-31-2011, 02:47 PM
two weeks...

jjktkk
01-31-2011, 03:18 PM
Mav fans are reduced to Beaubois being their savior this season? :wow

sribb43
01-31-2011, 03:24 PM
at this point Mateen Cleaves is better than Roddy. Carlisle just said Roddy won't be on the Mavs road trip. On a positive note, Roddy will be ready by training camp 2011

Spursmania
01-31-2011, 04:13 PM

plz:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

lefty
01-31-2011, 04:19 PM
Beaubois didn't rapERIOD

jeebus
01-31-2011, 04:22 PM
two weeks...
XY5KTVA_2ys

#41 Shoot Em Up
01-31-2011, 04:27 PM
He's staying back for the 3 game road trip to get his conditioning straight for his pending return. Early next week it's looking

#41 Shoot Em Up
01-31-2011, 04:30 PM
Why do Spurs fans care about Roddy???? He sux, not worth acknowledging.
Spurs have bigger fish to fry then the sucky Mavs

Brazil
01-31-2011, 04:36 PM

cauz he is french

lefty
01-31-2011, 04:40 PM
cauz he is frenchHe
He said Spurs fan, not French Spurs fans

4>0rings
01-31-2011, 04:58 PM
Spurs have bigger fish to fry then the sucky MavsWhen mavfan brings Roddy up as a trump card in many discussions, it's likely to be part of other conversations.

Rummpd
01-31-2011, 05:50 PM
http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/mavericks/post?id=4674094

http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba/2011/01/mark-cuban-roddy-beaubois-close-to-untouchable/

SEFKO: My big problem with heaping the weight of the world on Roddy is that he was wildly inconsistent as a rookie and only played 700 minutes, less than what Dirk Nowitzki already has played in 21 games this season.

While Dirk and a lot of other folks in the organization believe Roddy is a future difference-maker and perhaps a star, I’m not ready to put that pressure on him. And he still has to prove that he’s a ball-handler, too. His shooting and scoring? I’m not worried about that. He can do that with anybody.

But I’m also not willing to say he’s just another J.R. Smith. I wouldn’t say that about anybody. As you can tell, I’m not a big fan of the Denver gunner. I think he’s way overrated.

Will Cuban or Selko the Mav's columist be right? Time will tell the kid has potential to be sure but he may just be an over-hyped gunner with speed

Brazil
01-31-2011, 05:53 PM
He said Spurs fan, not French Spurs fans

you think I was giving a true explanation ? :lol it was random tbh like the question he asked.

Cry Havoc
01-31-2011, 06:43 PM

Because this is a basketball forum, and we even occasionally debate things here, when it doesn't get in the way of all the trolling.

It's highly enjoyable to laugh at a fan base that suddenly becomes so homerrific they start comparing unproven players to the best in the game. I'm sorry, but when Mav fan says, "we might not trade Roddy for Melo," or starts yakking about how RB is a combination of Parker, Rose, and Chris Paul, they're going to be mocked, and regulated. It's just how things work around here.

DPG21920
01-31-2011, 06:46 PM
Is Roddy alive? Why can't he play?

lefty
01-31-2011, 06:50 PM
you think I was giving a true explanation ? :lol it was random tbh like the question he asked.

Ah ok :-)

Greg Oden
01-31-2011, 06:50 PM
Because this is a basketball forum, and we even occasionally debate things here, when it doesn't get in the way of all the trolling.

It's highly enjoyable to laugh at a fan base that suddenly becomes so homerrific they start comparing unproven players to the best in the game. I'm sorry, but when Mav fan says, "we might not trade Roddy for Melo," or starts yakking about how RB is a combination of Parker, Rose, and Chris Paul, they're going to be mocked, and regulated. It's just how things work around here.

yeah spurfan NEVER overrates their players. good post brah :tu

badfish22
01-31-2011, 07:21 PM
Is Roddy alive?

No hes dead.

DPG21920
01-31-2011, 07:24 PM
No hes dead.

Explains a lot. RIP Roddy B.

badfish22
01-31-2011, 07:24 PM
He won't be posting much anymore :depressed

jjktkk
01-31-2011, 07:26 PM
yeah spurfan NEVER overrates their players. good post brah :tu

Speaking of overated players that their FO totally whiffed on, hi Greg.

Greg Oden
01-31-2011, 07:26 PM
Speaking of overated players that their FO totally whiffed on, hi Greg.

lol no pepsi products

lol regulated by a female

badfish22
01-31-2011, 07:28 PM
tbh whats with the pepsi thing

Greg Oden
01-31-2011, 07:32 PM
tbh whats with the pepsi thing

his 4'11 hispanic wife won't let their family eat at a place that doesn't serve pepsi productsPERIOD

jjktkk
01-31-2011, 07:36 PM
lol no pepsi products

lol regulated by a female

Beats dressing your buddy up in drag and just pretending.

jjktkk
01-31-2011, 07:38 PM
his 4'11 hispanic wife won't let their family eat at a place that doesn't serve pepsi productsPERIOD

Dude I know your alittle ignorant being form the Dallas subs., but not everone is S.A. is Hispanic. Didn't your parents teach you anything before posting?

Greg Oden
01-31-2011, 07:38 PM
Beat dressing your buddy up in drag and just pretending.

It also beats attending TAMUK for a few semesters but not graduating.

jjktkk
01-31-2011, 07:39 PM
It also beats ttending TAMUK for a few semesters but not graduating.

And where did you attend college?

badfish22
01-31-2011, 07:39 PM

jjktkk
01-31-2011, 07:41 PM
SA :: Beaner as South Dallas :: Blacks

Hey Tyson, we were just talking about you. :lol

Greg Oden
01-31-2011, 07:42 PM
Hey Tyson, we were just talking about you. :lol

Well actually only you were. Do you often walk in on your wife being plowed by 7 ft. black men?

jjktkk
01-31-2011, 07:45 PM
Well actually only you were. Do you often walk in on your wife being plowed by 7 ft. black men?

No. Might check with mrs. oden maybe she can help out your quest for sex ed.

ElNono
01-31-2011, 07:46 PM
:lol Oden talking about walking...

Greg Oden
01-31-2011, 07:48 PM
:lol Oden talking about walking...

:lol ElNono talking about anything anyone wants to read.

ElNono
01-31-2011, 07:50 PM
:lol ElNono talking about anything anyone wants to read.

:lol You read it

jjktkk
01-31-2011, 07:50 PM
I'll bet you hear that often in real life

But this is the NBA Forum, you bff wanted to change the subject to club forum stuff. Guess hes alittle burt about his teams bad luck. You might need to console him alittle bit, lift his spirits up.

ElNono
01-31-2011, 07:51 PM
But please... don't let me interrupt the smack talk about pepsi cola, hispanics and TAMUK...

Greg Oden
01-31-2011, 07:51 PM
tbh the only time i've ever read an elnazi post was det one time gtown tore a gaping hole in his ass and he continued to deny it the whole time even with panties torn and crotch exposed..he tried so hard to pretend it wasn't happening :lol

he really wasn't butthurt he swears :cry

ElNono
01-31-2011, 07:52 PM
tbh the only time i've ever read an elnazi post was det one time gtown tore a gaping hole in his ass and he continued to deny it the whole time even with panties torn and crotch exposed..he tried so hard to pretend it wasn't happening :lol

tbh this troll used to be much better before mono handed the password to you, dirk4mvp...

ElNono
01-31-2011, 07:53 PM
but but but your post wasn't humorous in the least :lol

None of yours are, freedom fighter...

jjktkk
01-31-2011, 07:53 PM
he really wasn't butthurt he swears :cry

But you and your bff sure had a copy and paste meltdown last week after getting your butts hurt. Did mono and Bump teach you that trick? thats like a grown up temper tantrum tbh.

ElNono
01-31-2011, 07:54 PM
lol trolled

:lol Sure scrah...

Greg Oden
01-31-2011, 07:55 PM
But you and your bff sure had a copy and paste meltdown last week after getting your butts hurt. Did mono and Bump teach you that trick? thats like a grown up temper tantrum tbh.

Actually I taught those scros that trick but whatever.

Greg Oden
01-31-2011, 07:56 PM
:lol Sure scrah...

ELE bet on it if you're a real nazi of his word.

jjktkk
01-31-2011, 07:56 PM
Actually I taught those scros that trick but whatever.

Lol is that how they regulate in the Dalllas suburbs? :lol

Greg Oden
01-31-2011, 07:57 PM
Lol is that how they regulate in the Dalllas suburbs? :lol

however it goes on in the dirty D, surely nobody is getting regulated by a 4'11 female beaner.

ElNono
01-31-2011, 07:58 PM
that's telling me

you really sure you want to defend this guys honor? i mean check his last post, he's making even you look bad, tbh...just when we thought you were repairing your reputation from gtown's anal cromination :lol

that guy doesn't need any help... my comment was strictly about a post from Oden.

But you keep fighting the government one post at a time... :lol

ElNono
01-31-2011, 07:59 PM
ps lol trolled harder

Sure dirk4vmp... and my point stands... that troll used to be a lot better when mono was running it...

Greg Oden
01-31-2011, 08:00 PM
elnono has nothing :lol

badfish22
01-31-2011, 08:00 PM
thats like a grown up temper tantrum tbh.

Do you throw one of those whenever your wife want let you go to Fridays?

ElNono
01-31-2011, 08:01 PM
i just saw a show about the nazi's on the war channel..hitler's SS bodyguards were pretty elite tbqh

maybe some of them are still living amongst your community?

I wouldn't know... I live in the US...

Why you changing topics though? Maybe they need more freedom fighters over there? :lmao

jjktkk
01-31-2011, 08:02 PM
however it goes on in the dirty D, surely nobody is getting regulated by a 4'11 female beaner.

Don't hate on me that your still single and you max out your credit card on 1900 #s. Women want men not little boys. You and Tyson need to get off Xbox Live and ask Dad or some male adult figure want women want.

ElNono
01-31-2011, 08:03 PM
elnono has nothing :lol

:lol basically the story of your basketball career...

ElNono
01-31-2011, 08:04 PM
tbh, nothing wrong with xbox live...

Greg Oden
Don't hate on me that your still single and you max out your credit card on 1900 #s. Women want men not little boys. You and Tyson need to get off Xbox Live and ask Dad or some male adult figure want women want.

Strong statement from someone who attended the elite TAMUK for a few semesters but did not graduate.

Greg Oden
:lol basically the story of your basketball career...

badfish22
01-31-2011, 08:05 PM
Strong statement from someone who attended the elite TAMUK for a few semesters but did not graduate.

TAMUK only served Coke in their vending machines tbh

jjktkk
01-31-2011, 08:05 PM
Do you throw one of those whenever your wife want let you go to Fridays?

Why would any man want to go to Friday's

jjktkk
01-31-2011, 08:06 PM

You still didn't answer my question. What college did you go to? Wtf?

Greg Oden

In that case he should've stayed there instead of only staying there for a few semesters but not graduating.

ElNono

:lol I'm no nazi, and there's no way I'll risk stop trolling your ass.
Plus I already have a ELE bet for Thursday

badfish22
01-31-2011, 08:07 PM
Why would any man want to go to Friday's

Because he can. A man loves his freedom to go to whatever eating establishment he chooses.

Greg Oden
You still didn't answer my question. What college did you go to? Wtf?

I actually graduated from TAMUK, not just going there for a few semesters and not graduating.

Greg Oden
:lol I'm no nazi, and there's no way I'll risk stop trolling your ass.
Plus I already have a ELE bet for Thursday

jjktkk

Very useful information.

ElNono
01-31-2011, 08:08 PM

Oden has nothing :lol

jjktkk
01-31-2011, 08:10 PM
I actually graduated from TAMUK, not just going there for a few semesters and not graduating.

I actually quit TAMUK, and got into law enforcement.

jjktkk
01-31-2011, 08:12 PM
Because he can. A man loves his freedom to go to whatever eating establishment he chooses.

Thanks for sharing kemosabe.

jjktkk
01-31-2011, 08:14 PM
Only a cop could be so gay. Quit compensating for your tiny pecker with a badge, step your dick game up, and maybe one day you can be like big daddy tyson :lol

Step your game up? I have my own house. Don't lie and say you don't get pissed when mom tells you to turn off the xbox cause its a school night. :lol

Greg Oden
01-31-2011, 08:14 PM
Oden has nothing :lol

ElNono
01-31-2011, 08:17 PM
bet you won't get on and play me and greg in some 2k

I sold 2K11... I gotta get me another copy, and we'll play... I'll probably be rusty as shit though....

badfish22
01-31-2011, 08:17 PM
:lol this guys arguments are hilarious.

"Im a grown up! I have my own house! You are all little kids!!"

ElNono
01-31-2011, 08:18 PM

Too late Greg. Already have a ELE in place.

ElNono
01-31-2011, 08:21 PM
Gamestop still wants $33 for a used 2K11?
That shit came out months ago...

badfish22
01-31-2011, 08:22 PM
looks like there was a premature ejaculation on selling it tbh

ElNono
01-31-2011, 08:24 PM
looks like there was a premature ejaculation on selling it tbh

Not really... I got tired of playing it... Bought Fallout New Vegas with the money and it was worth every penny...

Greg Oden
01-31-2011, 08:24 PM
I sold 2K11... I gotta get me another copy, and we'll play... I'll probably be rusty as shit though....

IDK how good dirk4mvp/tyson over there thinks he is, but I, the great Greg Oden, will go ham on you with Gallinari and the Knicks.