PDA

View Full Version : Nuggets are going to be great without Melo

NuGGeTs-FaN
12-23-2010, 12:47 AM
:toast

Ty/AA/JR/Favors/Nene

Trade Billups, use the draft picks, and use expiring contract of K to bring in some pieces.

Nuggets will be rebuilt in no time at all and playing a better team game once Melo has hit the road. Looking forward to those days :toast

Till then i just have to continue to hope they will push teams like the Spurs/Lakers/Mavs to the brink, just so i can at least enjoy some games :lol

redzero
12-23-2010, 12:49 AM
Do you want Ariza? I'll give him to you for free.

Darthkiller
12-23-2010, 12:52 AM
too bad melo will leave in FA to the knicks, denver will get nothing bck

BRHornet45
12-23-2010, 12:52 AM
son I'll give you Ariza and 3 years worth of balcony access on Bourbon during Mardi Gras.

lil_penny
12-23-2010, 01:04 AM
son I'll give you Ariza and 3 years worth of balcony access on Bourbon during Mardi Gras.

son as nuggetsfan rep. we gladly accept this offer, please overnight any documents for the balcony access and dispose of ariza for us to finalize this deal

DJ Mbenga
12-23-2010, 01:04 AM

Ty/AA/JR/Favors/Nene

Trade Billups, use the draft picks, and use expiring contract of K to bring in some pieces.

Nuggets will be rebuilt in no time at all and playing a better team game once Melo has hit the road. Looking forward to those days :toast

Till then i just have to continue to hope they will push teams like the Spurs/Lakers/Mavs to the brink, just so i can at least enjoy some games :lol

they will probably try to trade smith to the bulls anyways. no need to keep him, so they can start all the way over.

rayjayjohnson
12-23-2010, 01:48 AM

Ty/AA/JR/Favors/Nene

man speaks the truth.

nuggets front office has learn a lot from what cleveland went through

TheSpursFNRule
12-23-2010, 02:28 AM
I agree. Nuggets future is not very dark.

xellos88330
12-23-2010, 02:54 AM
I do not think getting rid of Billups is a good idea. Of the players you named, I don't really see anyone that has as much leadership ability as Billups. Someone is going to have to keep that team under control.

What do you think about this Nuggets-Fan?

rayjayjohnson
12-23-2010, 02:58 AM
i'd like the nuggs to hold on to billups, he's become a very important part of the organisation in a very short time.

def get rid of kenyon martin though. keep birdman, he's not very useful but the fans love him.

BRHornet45
12-23-2010, 03:05 AM

trade has been completed, pending physicals

crc21209
12-23-2010, 03:12 AM
Keep Lawson, Afflalo, Nene and dump J.R and you're good. :tu :lol

Indazone
12-23-2010, 04:14 AM
Do you want Ariza? I'll give him to you for free.

lol I remember saying this last year when that black hole chucker was on my team :p

ynh
12-23-2010, 05:59 AM
Billups = Draft pickS? Don't think so.

baseline bum
12-23-2010, 07:50 AM
They should blow the team up and tank for Kyrie Irving.

Basketballgirl25
12-24-2010, 06:58 PM
Nuggets aren't getting Favors, as we all know Melo wants to Knicks and not Nets, I can see why you like Favors though

mavs>spurs
12-24-2010, 07:19 PM
a rebuilding process often looks forever long and the draft prospects of the future years are not guaranteed to be that good like 96' and 03'. unless you are the LA lakers who can get done a "crap for treasure" and get back to it instantly. obvious masochism

JamStone
12-24-2010, 07:48 PM

It's not so appealing if you actually revealed your balcony on Bourbon Street is on the northern strip by Esplanade in the gay district.

ElNono
12-24-2010, 07:58 PM
JR is the one you have to dump.
If you lose both Billups and Melo then you're done unless you can pull a Gasol.