PDA

View Full Version : Predictions for Christmas Day games???

Mav-elous Man
12-23-2010, 01:02 AM
Chicago @ New York

Boston @ Orlando

Miami @ LA Lakers

Denver @ OKC

Portland @ Golden State

Mav-elous Man
12-23-2010, 01:04 AM
I will take

New York (although that is tough to call)

Boston

Lakers

OKC

Portland

LnGrrrR
12-23-2010, 01:08 AM
Chicago @ New York

Boston @ Orlando

Miami @ LA Lakers

Denver @ OKC

Portland @ Golden State

Knicks, Celtics, Miami, Denver, Portland

rayjayjohnson
12-23-2010, 02:07 AM
Chicago @ New York

Boston @ Orlando

Miami @ LA Lakers

Denver @ OKC

Portland @ Golden State

pains me, but i don't think the nuggs will have the goods for OKC on xmas day.

bulls win easily
boston win easily
miami squeak past LA
golden state win

xellos88330
12-23-2010, 02:32 AM
Here is my prediction.

They won't have a better record than the Spurs.

:toast:

Mav-elous Man
12-23-2010, 02:42 AM
Here is my prediction.

They won't have a better record than the Spurs.

:toast:

I need a favor. If you guys could lose tomorrow I would really appreciate it.

BUMP
12-23-2010, 02:47 AM
Chicago @ New York

Boston @ Orlando

Miami @ LA Lakers

Denver @ OKC

Portland @ Golden State

I hate people like you. You come in here and you spew your rhetoric from an elitist point of view. You insult me and question my intelligence and say things to try to make yourself seem superior. The fact of the matter is I'm pretty sure I am way more intelligent than you are. I can efficiently and adequately convey my views on a whole plethora of topics ranging from sports, to politics, to science, to religion, and beyond. You assume (pay close attention to the word I just used) just because I choose to use such terminology that I lack the capabilities of coherent conversation. You would be wrong. Truth of the matter is I would much rather tell you to suck my dick than say you can perform oral sexual favors for me. Why do you ask? Simply put, because thats how I roll. I don't care if "gargler" is not a word because you knew what the fuck I was talking about. I don't find it necessary to flaunt my intellectual or academic prowess because I don't have to. Trust me when I say the capabilities are still there. I could go toe-to toe with you all night on several different things but I have a life and quite frankly don't have the time. I have already wasted time addressing you and plan to do so no further. So in closing, go suck a sick dick.

I hate people like you. You come in here and you spew your rhetoric from an elitist point of view. You insult me and question my intelligence and say things to try to make yourself seem superior. The fact of the matter is I'm pretty sure I am way more intelligent than you are. I can efficiently and adequately convey my views on a whole plethora of topics ranging from sports, to politics, to science, to religion, and beyond. You assume (pay close attention to the word I just used) just because I choose to use such terminology that I lack the capabilities of coherent conversation. You would be wrong. Truth of the matter is I would much rather tell you to suck my dick than say you can perform oral sexual favors for me. Why do you ask? Simply put, because thats how I roll. I don't care if "gargler" is not a word because you knew what the fuck I was talking about. I don't find it necessary to flaunt my intellectual or academic prowess because I don't have to. Trust me when I say the capabilities are still there. I could go toe-to toe with you all night on several different things but I have a life and quite frankly don't have the time. I have already wasted time addressing you and plan to do so no further. So in closing, go suck a sick dick.

xellos88330
12-23-2010, 02:55 AM
I need a favor. If you guys could lose tomorrow I would really appreciate it.

Hell no!!! Tell you what, when Dallas loses a game, then the Spurs will. :toast

Mav-elous Man
12-23-2010, 03:04 AM
i hate people like you. You come in here and you spew your rhetoric from an elitist point of view. You insult me and question my intelligence and say things to try to make yourself seem superior. The fact of the matter is i'm pretty sure i am way more intelligent than you are. I can efficiently and adequately convey my views on a whole plethora of topics ranging from sports, to politics, to science, to religion, and beyond. You assume (pay close attention to the word i just used) just because i choose to use such terminology that i lack the capabilities of coherent conversation. You would be wrong. Truth of the matter is i would much rather tell you to suck my dick than say you can perform oral sexual favors for me. Why do you ask? Simply put, because thats how i roll. I don't care if "gargler" is not a word because you knew what the fuck i was talking about. I don't find it necessary to flaunt my intellectual or academic prowess because i don't have to. Trust me when i say the capabilities are still there. I could go toe-to toe with you all night on several different things but i have a life and quite frankly don't have the time. I have already wasted time addressing you and plan to do so no further. So in closing, go suck a sick dick.

I hate people like you. You come in here and you spew your rhetoric from an elitist point of view. You insult me and question my intelligence and say things to try to make yourself seem superior. The fact of the matter is i'm pretty sure i am way more intelligent than you are. I can efficiently and adequately convey my views on a whole plethora of topics ranging from sports, to politics, to science, to religion, and beyond. You assume (pay close attention to the word i just used) just because i choose to use such terminology that i lack the capabilities of coherent conversation. You would be wrong. Truth of the matter is i would much rather tell you to suck my dick than say you can perform oral sexual favors for me. Why do you ask? Simply put, because thats how i roll. I don't care if "gargler" is not a word because you knew what the fuck i was talking about. I don't find it necessary to flaunt my intellectual or academic prowess because i don't have to. Trust me when i say the capabilities are still there. I could go toe-to toe with you all night on several different things but i have a life and quite frankly don't have the time. I have already wasted time addressing you and plan to do so no further. So in closing, go suck a sick dick.

I hate people like you. You come in here and you spew your rhetoric from an elitist point of view. You insult me and question my intelligence and say things to try to make yourself seem superior. The fact of the matter is i'm pretty sure i am way more intelligent than you are. I can efficiently and adequately convey my views on a whole plethora of topics ranging from sports, to politics, to science, to religion, and beyond. You assume (pay close attention to the word i just used) just because i choose to use such terminology that i lack the capabilities of coherent conversation. You would be wrong. Truth of the matter is i would much rather tell you to suck my dick than say you can perform oral sexual favors for me. Why do you ask? Simply put, because thats how i roll. I don't care if "gargler" is not a word because you knew what the fuck i was talking about. I don't find it necessary to flaunt my intellectual or academic prowess because i don't have to. Trust me when i say the capabilities are still there. I could go toe-to toe with you all night on several different things but i have a life and quite frankly don't have the time. I have already wasted time addressing you and plan to do so no further. So in closing, go suck a sick dick.

wtf?!?! Lmao!!!