PDA

View Full Version : 12 Days of Spurs Christmas

Jason R
12-23-2010, 05:36 PM
Today provides a look at the 12 gifts the Spurs have given to their fans over the course of the season. If you think something got missed, tell us what you think the Spurs have have done well in the comments below.

On the first day of Christmas my Spurs team gave to me...
A strong game by Tiago Splitter against quality opposition in the Denver Nuggets. So far this year Splitter had gotten a lot of garbage time, but Wednesday against the Nuggets he showed a strong defensive presence and put up great numbers off the bench: 12 points and 9 rebounds in 21 minutes of play.

On the second day of Christmas my Spurs team gave to me...
A red hot Spurs team from beyond the arc. The Spurs are leading the league in three point offensive production, shooting .409 from beyond the three point line. It's a major reason that the Spurs have rolled to 25 wins in the first third of the season.

On the third day of Christmas my Spurs team gave to me...
A good free throw shooting team. The Spurs, traditionally awful from the charity stripe, have transformed this year into a team shooting .779 from the line. That's good for almost 80% of their free throws, and it's a major departure from previous Spurs teams.

Cont.

http://www.examiner.com/san-antonio-spurs-in-san-antonio/twelve-days-of-spurs-christmas

DeadlyDynasty
12-23-2010, 05:43 PM
wow