PDA

View Full Version : Time to clean it up, fellas

DeadlyDynasty
12-23-2010, 06:55 PM
Word from the Dragonlady herself is that she'll be "cleaning house" come New Years. The bosses are going to let it rain 40 days and 40 nights and wash this forum clean.

I say we can make a change. We need to love each other. We need to embrace our differences in a civilized manner. We must rid ourselves of offensive avatars, signatures, and general language. We need to bering class back to this place.

It's not about who started what. Laker fan did this, or GNSF did that. The fact is we're all here together now. We're a family, and some of us spend more time here than with our own families. That is sad, but it's a fact of life.

Take the time tonight and tell another poster how much you appreciate them.

Spurs fan, we may not always get along, but I appreciate your unbridled optimism in the face of reality.

Mavfan, war is not the answer, for only love can conquer hate. I love you guys.

Fellow Laker fans, we must foster an environment not of pride, but of sympathy for others.

Rocket fan, you DO matter, despite what anybody tells you.

We can save this place. The answer is love, not hate.

Let's prove to her we can act like sophisticated gents whilst discussing the game we love.:toast

I love you guys.
No homo.

DD

J5BtmFohQdk

Bring the class back. :tu

TinTin
12-23-2010, 06:57 PM
http://www.forumspile.com/Thread-Gay-Mentos.jpg

kamikazi_player
12-23-2010, 06:57 PM
STFU :toast

Trill Clinton
12-23-2010, 06:59 PM
^^^^
I appreciate you, no karamo.

LnGrrrR
12-23-2010, 07:16 PM
Take the time tonight and tell another poster how much you appreciate them.

Bring the class back. :tu

We are the world.... :lol

MavDynasty
12-23-2010, 07:18 PM
Tbh I stopped reading when you said rocketfan mattered

DPG21920
12-23-2010, 07:18 PM
This is not true. Stop spamming the board though. My patience is low with you.

djohn2oo8
12-23-2010, 07:22 PM
Tbh I stopped reading when you said rocketfan mattered

oh the irony of that screename

DPG21920
12-23-2010, 07:24 PM
oh the irony of that screename

A gang of Mav fan will crucify you for that joke (rightfully so..), but then they will laugh at a joke of similar nature made by a mav fan.

monosylab1k
12-23-2010, 07:24 PM
okay, i'll just start posting like a vanilla spurfan who likes pain ol mustard on my hotdog. i suggest you all do the same.

djohn2oo8
12-23-2010, 07:25 PM
A gang of Mav fan will crucify you for that joke (rightfully so..), but then they will laugh at a joke of similar nature made by a mav fan.

:lol

monosylab1k

because we're a krew and an e-gang! haha we're like the coolest krew of ethugs in the world!

DPG21920
Everyone just keep doing what you are doing. Everything is fine. Just listen to when I give out warnings and all will be ok.

Be sure to know your sh*t when you talk about basketball and only troll when it makes sense.

DPG21920
12-23-2010, 07:26 PM
because we're a krew and an e-gang! haha we're like the coolest krew of ethugs in the world!

You weren't included in that. It was mostly a hobbled Mav who is untradeable and a mav fan who plows other mav fans wives.

Ace
12-23-2010, 07:27 PM
The Queen has spoken

mavs>spurs
12-23-2010, 07:28 PM
okay, i'll just start posting like a vanilla spurfan who likes pain ol mustard on my hotdog. i suggest you all do the same.

all morons will follow your style since mono has always been their idol, and thats how spurstalk got transformed into a forum of trolls recently i suggest. u have never been any different than those retards be tbqh.

DPG21920
12-23-2010, 07:30 PM
BR is the only one in serious trouble in my book. I have been keeping tabs. Trolling is fine. But blatant butthurt threads and being incorrect all the time while also being the most vocal is what gets you the true "final warning" from me.

As the only person who is truly suited and booted in the NBA forum, I suggest treading lightly when I come to town.

rEgUlaToR!!!!!
12-23-2010, 07:31 PM

str8 up mono. i dont think gray named spurs fan realizes what their dealing with when they step 2 us.

jag
12-23-2010, 07:34 PM
This is not true. Stop spamming the board though. My patience is low with you.

:lol