PDA

View Full Version : Vanilla Thread About A Noncontroversial Basketball Topic With No Trolling At All

monosylab1k
12-23-2010, 07:31 PM
http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/playerbreakingnews.asp?sport=NBA&id=932&line=147539&spln=1

The Clippers have included Chris Kaman in trade proposals involving Baron Davis, according to Yahoo's Adrian Wojnarowski.

I think Chris Kaman is a solid center and a valuable addition to any team, but I would be wary of trading for him due to his injury history. Also, being forced to take Baron Davis kills any deal. His laziness, injury prone nature, and overall chemistry killing aura aren't things I would want on my team.

What are your noncontroversial vanilla thoughts on this topic? Also, internet gangs are stupid.

DPG21920
12-23-2010, 07:32 PM
Don't overreact. Just play it cool.

Findog
Took the words right out of my mouth.

rEgUlaToR!!!!!
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

monosylab1k
12-23-2010, 07:33 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes it's stupid Mav Fan trolls who think they're e-thugs in a "krew" that are totally ruining the universe of SpursTalk.