PDA

View Full Version : get over it..mavs, lakers,magic, and celtics > spurs...

SequSpur
12-24-2010, 12:21 AM
So stfu and enjoy your bonner bombs and your regular season wins....1st round and out.

justinandimcool
12-24-2010, 12:22 AM
We knew this coming into this game...the team has a lot of work to do.

Crickets
12-24-2010, 12:32 AM
so stfu and enjoy your bonner bombs and your regular season wins....1st round and out.

true to this....even for a spurt fan pretending to hate his own team

Crickets
12-24-2010, 12:33 AM
Lol bonner

lol the courtside guys with red wigs

pathetic!

BackHome
12-24-2010, 12:51 AM
OMG - We still have the best record in the league and people are bitching give me a freakin break.

Serious did you think we would not loose anymore games and every things would be all peachy? It is a LONG season and as every one knows in the end it is the team that is playing the best ball at the END of the season, the the team that is HEALTHY and a little LUCKY is going to be the one that ends up with a ring.

rasho8
12-24-2010, 01:07 AM
Stop posting stupid thread Sequ. And stop knee jerking every time we lose a game. It doesn't happen that often anyway this year. Fuck you people just can not be happy can you?

dougp
12-24-2010, 01:09 AM
It's a shame we lose good posters, and get stuck with dick fucks like you. Here's to hoping you get drunk and accidently cut off all your fingers.

BruceBowenFan
12-24-2010, 01:17 AM
Its amazing he is still allowed to make threads.

tuncaboylu
12-24-2010, 02:16 AM
Sequ, shut the fuck up

crc21209
12-24-2010, 02:24 AM
:lol Sequ....

TE
12-24-2010, 02:25 AM
:sleep

never gets old.

4down
12-24-2010, 02:36 AM
Wait, I thought Sequ was a Lakaluva troll??? :huh

Brox6
12-24-2010, 02:40 AM
he's back :wow

jjktkk
12-24-2010, 02:41 AM
Feed the Sequ. He loves the attention. I do wonder if Sequ could actually write a whole paragraph on his thoughts about any Spurs subject though?

Avitus1
12-24-2010, 02:41 AM
Classic.

Hoops Czar
12-24-2010, 04:22 AM
OMG - We still have the best record in the league and people are bitching give me a freakin break.

Serious did you think we would not loose anymore games and every things would be all peachy? It is a LONG season and as every one knows in the end it is the team that is playing the best ball at the END of the season, the the team that is HEALTHY and a little LUCKY is going to be the one that ends up with a ring.

Homer...

Horse
12-24-2010, 09:10 AM
Fuck all you morons reacting to every game like it's game 7 of the finals. We have a top team, better than anyone expected and going on the past we will only improve, we're not even full strength. I say just be happy with our amazing record and offense. The season is not one game or 30 or 50, it's 82. Alot of you are as bad as the media making such big shit over nothing. The started were on the bench for good in the 3rd. Pop knew we were out of gas, no big deal. So let's go take it out on the wizards then the lakers, and fag-mavs.

lefty
12-24-2010, 09:44 AM
I dont know why everybody is mad @ Sequ

He is entertaining

dougp
12-24-2010, 09:50 AM

He is entertaining

Only cause he's mentally and vertically challenged. :downspin:

xmas1997
12-24-2010, 10:06 AM
For once, I see where he is coming from. The problem can be boiled down into three words: no consistent defense!
It is still early, but not that early where they should be showing it a lot more by now as the other elite teams are.
Have the Spurs given up on relying on defense this year in favor of a more potent offense, or do they just do not possess the players to do it?
If I was Pop, I would be concerned because without consistent defense, that means no championship no matter how many regular season wins you have.
Like the next fan, I love seeing the wins pile up, but in a seven game series no team can consistently outscore their opponent without being able to consistently shut them down.

Agloco
12-24-2010, 10:14 AM
Wait, I thought Sequ was a Lakaluva troll??? :huh

Not a chance. Anyone who has been around for a long time realizes that Sequ will never be pinked. Never.

Best thing to do is simply not click into the thread but most of you cheesedicks wind up doing a great job of feeding the mini-me troll.

The_Worlds_finest
12-24-2010, 10:24 AM
6E-Y-d58HIU

pjjrfan
12-24-2010, 10:56 AM
For once, I see where he is coming from. The problem can be boiled down into three words: no consistent defense!
It is still early, but not that early where they should be showing it a lot more by now as the other elite teams are.
Have the Spurs given up on relying on defense this year in favor of a more potent offense, or do they just do not possess the players to do it?
If I was Pop, I would be concerned because without consistent defense, that means no championship no matter how many regular season wins you have.
Like the next fan, I love seeing the wins pile up, but in a seven game series no team can consistently outscore their opponent without being able to consistently shut them down.
The announcers quoted Pop as saying exactly that. Pop said that they will relyon their offense to win games, and hope that in the 4th qtrs and in close games the players will trust in each other to focus on defense, which he still preaches, but this team is not as good on defense as he would like. I really think they are better defensively this year than last. They just haven't been able to do it for the full 48 minutes. But most of thier wins this season have come with a big defensive qtr that usually triggers a big offensive output by them.

Agloco
12-24-2010, 11:09 AM

Listen here, that record ain't going to mean shit come playoff time. Ask the Cavs, Mavs, and Suns what having the best record in the league meant.

lol completely missing the boat

Dr. Gonzo
12-24-2010, 11:12 AM
Another fantastic Sequ thread. Keep up the good work buddy! :tu

Agloco
12-24-2010, 11:47 AM
You think I read through these entire fucking threads like you do, asshole? You all read me, I don't read you.

You can't read at all, we know this. Best you wait till your piss-boy Cubby returns before you tussle with me.

SpursDynasty85
12-24-2010, 12:38 PM
lol.. Sequ would rather try and appear smart than be a real spurs fan. :lol

Magic? HAHAHAHAHAHAH Lakers? If you go by last year's team. But their older than the spurs and odom and gasol have been averaging 38mpg and Kobe 34mpg.

DMC
12-24-2010, 03:11 PM
:santahat
Listen here, that record ain't going to mean shit come playoff time. Ask the Cavs, Mavs, and Suns what having the best record in the league meant.

Ok this is just fucking stupid (shocker eh?).

Having the best record in the league means you won more games than anyone in the league.

Why not ask the Bulls what that means? Why cherry pick the teams that did not parlay their regular season into a championship? Why not ask 07 - 08 Boston? How about the 03 Spurs championship team that had the best regular season record?

Stop fucking cherrypicking you retarded leg riding doucbebag.

You act as if it's a curse. If I had to choose between best record and not best record, I would choose best record everytime.

You are pissed that your team lost to the Bucks. Fuck off.:santahat

maddnezz
12-24-2010, 03:59 PM
You think I read through these entire fucking threads like you do, asshole? You all read me, I don't read you.Why R you even here on our board?:nope

texbound
12-24-2010, 06:31 PM

He is entertaining

Because he's an angry little Elf that should be busy working on last minute toys instead of wasting time posting on the internet. This is his busy season.

jjktkk
12-24-2010, 06:38 PM
You think I read through these entire fucking threads like you do, asshole? You all read me, I don't read you.

Are you lost? Shouldn't you be posting in the Rump Ranger forum?

jjktkk
12-24-2010, 06:39 PM
agloco's sig pics don't work anymore! :(

Once you reach puberty, you might change your mind.

HighLowLobForBig-50
12-24-2010, 06:45 PM
merry xmas sequ. keep up the good work

spurtech09
12-24-2010, 06:45 PM
whats up with the haters up in here lol

Agloco
12-24-2010, 06:55 PM
agloco's sig pics don't work anymore! :(

They're just fine. Might need to check your settings.

DieHardSpursFan1537
12-24-2010, 09:09 PM
So stfu and enjoy your bonner bombs and your regular season wins....1st round and out.
How about you stfu and get off of these forums you insecure, band waggoning, fuck.

ChumpDumper
12-24-2010, 09:23 PM
:wow

Aren't you out of touch with reality. Sequ is the only thing that's keeping you air heads from floating off into space. In other words, he keeps you lame asses grounded. While you numbnuts are predicting all-star games for Splitta, and overrating Fat Blair's possibility of taking over for Duncan, he keeps shit in perspective.Why is staying grounded so important to you?

If it really was that important, you wouldn't pretend you are on the Laker team.

lol

Man In Black
12-25-2010, 03:56 PM
From today's LA Times:
http://www.latimes.com/sports/basketball/nba/lakers/la-sp-lakers-heat-20101225,0,2838822.story

In a Lakers season that has meandered and stalled since an 8-0 start, Saturday's game against the Miami Heat brings plenty of hype and a shot of reality.

On their way to a somewhat deceiving 21-8 record, the Lakers have played five games against teams with winning records, going 2-3 without even facing Miami, Boston, Dallas, San Antonio, Oklahoma City, Orlando, New Orleans, Atlanta or the improving New York Knicks.

It's a mouthful, for sure, a long list of the NBA's top teams, though the Lakers have a chance Saturday to show more than a passing interest in the rest of the regular season. They could use a spark, sitting a surprising four games behind San Antonio and 21/2 behind second-place Dallas in the Western Conference.

Forget their credentials as back-to-back champions. The Lakers have the fourth-best record in the league and not much to show other than a lot of victories against a soft schedule. The only teams over .500 they have defeated are Chicago (18-9) and Portland (15-14).

Softball lob schedule and they're looking up at San Antonio. Hey Sequ...step up on a tool and gain perspective.

texbound
12-25-2010, 04:10 PM
We should be seeing more of Sequ now that the "Elf" busy season is over.

Spur_Fanatic
12-25-2010, 05:05 PM
Sequ is a great troll... But lakeluva is a postcount-whore, why people pay attention to him, I dunno... Besides, Lakers recently lost to the Bucks, shouldn't he wait till they win their next game to show up?

TVI
12-25-2010, 08:19 PM
softball lob schedule and they're looking up at san antonio. Hey sequ...step up on a tool and gain perspective.

+1

SequSpur
12-26-2010, 01:00 PM
Seven foot three broke ass ilgauskas shut down the paint against the lakers...you mean to tell POP can't come up with something or someone? Shit the spurs have no interior defense.

SequSpur
12-26-2010, 01:01 PM
From today's LA Times:
http://www.latimes.com/sports/basketball/nba/lakers/la-sp-lakers-heat-20101225,0,2838822.story

Softball lob schedule and they're looking up at San Antonio. Hey Sequ...step up on a tool and gain perspective.

watch a game kabuki

Man In Black
12-26-2010, 01:14 PM
watch a game kabuki

I sat on my couch and watched 29 Spurs Games to the tune of 25-4. I live in So Cal and the LAL is everywhere and I saw all of their losses...so why do you think they're better again? Is it because you believe all the talking heads? I was under the impression that you ARE a talking head. A small head but still one that talks A LOT.

SequSpur
12-26-2010, 01:18 PM
I sat on my couch and watched 29 Spurs Games to the tune of 25-4. I live in So Cal and the LAL is everywhere and I saw all of their losses...so why do you think they're better again? Is it because you believe all the talking heads? I was under the impression that you ARE a talking head. A small head but still one that talks A LOT.

Who?

DMC
12-26-2010, 01:25 PM
Who?

As in who fucking cares?

mikeschy55
12-26-2010, 05:38 PM
No offense spurs fans, but you've had a pretty easy schedule, your rpi ranks 18th in the league. http://espn.go.com/nba/stats/rpi/_/sort/SOS

Your about to start facing some tougher opponents, so we'll see if your as good as your record says, and I don't think you are. I think your recent game vs orlando is indicative of this.

DMC
12-26-2010, 05:48 PM
No offense spurs fans, but you've had a pretty easy schedule, your rpi ranks 18th in the league. http://espn.go.com/nba/stats/rpi/_/sort/SOS

Your about to start facing some tougher opponents, so we'll see if your as good as your record says, and I don't think you are. I think your recent game vs orlando is indicative of this.

Bullshit.

In 2003, we were 13th in SOS. We won the championship.

In 2005 we were 11th in SOS. We won the championship.

In 2007 we were 13th in SOS. We won the championship.

The Lakers were almost dead last in SOS last year. They won the championship.

You can put these back up your ass where you got them.

mikeschy55
12-26-2010, 08:13 PM
Bullshit.

In 2003, we were 13th in SOS. We won the championship.

In 2005 we were 11th in SOS. We won the championship.

In 2007 we were 13th in SOS. We won the championship.

The Lakers were almost dead last in SOS last year. They won the championship.

You can put these back up your ass where you got them.

Put these back up my ass? Did you not graduate from high school or do sporting debates merit crude insults to you?

These were with complete seasons in the book and with multiple quality wins over elite teams. Thus far the only elite teams you've beaten (and I'm being nice) are OKC, Denver (barely), and Utah. Meanwhile you were beaten decisively by both Dallas and Orlando. You can't go around and claim to be the team to beat in the west when all your wins come over the likes of the timberwolves and the clippers... O no wait nvm you guys lost to the clippers didn't you?:lol

Anyway if u want to argue that empirical data supports what appears to be your position- that teams with lower SOS averages are more likely to win a championship- I'll be glad to have that debate.

DMC
12-26-2010, 09:31 PM
Put these back up my ass? Did you not graduate from high school or do sporting debates merit crude insults to you?

Take your pick, but that's bifurcation, a logical fallacy.

Yes, back up your stinky asshole, because invariably you ass clowns that troll that shit are looking for some kind of a vile response so I just wanted to get there right away.

These were with complete seasons in the book and with multiple quality wins over elite teams. Thus far the only elite teams you've beaten (and I'm being nice) are OKC, Denver (barely), and Utah.It doesn't matter, because your contention is that SOS indicates quality of the team. I showed you 4 instances rather recently where that is simply not true.

Meanwhile you were beaten decisively by both Dallas and Orlando. You can't go around and claim to be the team to beat in the west when all your wins come over the likes of the timberwolves and the clippers... O no wait nvm you guys lost to the clippers didn't you?:lol
You guys have one more loss than we do. You are the one here trying to prove that SOS is an indicator of team quality. You have a hard row to hoe since the facts are clearly against you.

Anyway if u want to argue that empirical data supports what appears to be your position- that teams with lower SOS averages are more likely to win a championship- I'll be glad to have that debate.Not MORE likely. You are moving the goalposts (another fallacious debate tactic) and shifting the burden of proof.

You made the assertion. You haven't proven it. I have proven that SOS can not be considered an accurate indicator of team quality. An indicator that's inaccurate isn't actually indicating anything.

mikeschy55
12-27-2010, 01:42 AM
Take your pick, but that's bifurcation, a logical fallacy.

Yes, back up your stinky asshole, because invariably you ass clowns that troll that shit are looking for some kind of a vile response so I just wanted to get there right away.
It doesn't matter, because your contention is that SOS indicates quality of the team. I showed you 4 instances rather recently where that is simply not true.
You guys have one more loss than we do. You are the one here trying to prove that SOS is an indicator of team quality. You have a hard row to hoe since the facts are clearly against you.
Not MORE likely. You are moving the goalposts (another fallacious debate tactic) and shifting the burden of proof.

You made the assertion. You haven't proven it. I have proven that SOS can not be considered an accurate indicator of team quality. An indicator that's inaccurate isn't actually indicating anything.

Because you have given four instances out of the past 50plus years in the NBA where a team didn't have an outstanding SOS average you have proven that SOS is baloney? Your going to sit here and tell me that it doesn't matter if all your wins are against the pistons and the timberwolves a quarter way through the season and everyone should presume your the team to beat in the west regardless because you won a few t
imes in the past with a semi respectable SOS? It doesn't work like that, full seasons of proof do matter because in the past you have proven that you could beat an elite team soundly, you haven't proven squat this year. We beat Orlando on a back to back after defeating Miami for the 2nd time, you were blown out by them. That says something, and I think the rest of the NBA would agree.

If you want to do the research then go ahead, but I'll bet that most championship teams had a respectable SOS average. Sos is pretty simple logic to follow.

wontstartdumbthreads
12-27-2010, 02:04 AM

Next time you check your mom's stool, please see if you can find my cockring.

mingus
12-27-2010, 04:54 AM
The Magic game didn't prove much else other than the Spurs are horrible on back-to-backs. Deriving much else from that game is stupid.

The Mavs beat the Spurs, sure. But Dirk went 12/14, and Parker and RJ played like absolute trash. RJ missed a lot of open shots. The Mavs proved that they had have an odd set off things to happen in order to win. And I doubt they'll happen again. That game reminded me of the first game of the playoffs last year where Dirk couldn't miss. Like that game, it doesn't represent how things wil go for the Mavs. But continue to hang on the hopes that Dirk will shhot 90%.

UnWantedTheory
12-27-2010, 05:08 AM
Sequ? :rolleyes

xmas1997
12-27-2010, 09:18 AM
I saw lock down defense against the Wizards albeit a poor team indicator, but at least it was there so we shall see against the elite teams soon enough.
Until then the jury is still out
Apparently the team and coaching staff believes it can be done on a consistent basis.
I think I'll place my trust in their judgment until I see otherwise, and especially regardless of idiotic troll assessments!

703 Spurz
12-27-2010, 11:01 AM

Did you forget about this game asshat?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/recap?gid=2010112224

TJastal
12-27-2010, 11:53 AM

These were with complete seasons in the book and with multiple quality wins over elite teams. Thus far the only elite teams you've beaten (and I'm being nice) are OKC, Denver (barely), and Utah. Meanwhile you were beaten decisively by both Dallas and Orlando. You can't go around and claim to be the team to beat in the west when all your wins come over the likes of the timberwolves and the clippers... O no wait nvm you guys lost to the clippers didn't you?:lol

Anyway if u want to argue that empirical data supports what appears to be your position- that teams with lower SOS averages are more likely to win a championship- I'll be glad to have that debate.

Shove your dumbhole stats where the sun don't shine you wannabe mav fag fan! The spurs are the best team to ever lace up New Balances! And don't you forget to put that in your asscrack and smoke it.

Ace
12-27-2010, 01:36 PM
Tell me when the Heat beat the Mavs, Celtics or Lakers
Your turn lil nigglets

Phillip
12-27-2010, 02:57 PM
segu with another great trolljob

DieHardSpursFan1537
12-27-2010, 06:27 PM
:wow

Aren't you out of touch with reality. Sequ is the only thing that's keeping you air heads from floating off into space. In other words, he keeps you lame asses grounded. While you numbnuts are predicting all-star games for Splitta, and overrating Fat Blair's possibility of taking over for Duncan, he keeps shit in perspective.
:sleep

DMC
12-27-2010, 06:37 PM
Because you have given four instances out of the past 50plus years in the NBA where a team didn't have an outstanding SOS average you have proven that SOS is baloney?

No, because I gave you 4 championship teams from the past 10 years. I didn't have to go back 50 years to find those 4 examples, and I ddn't have to find "good" teams with low SOS averages. I found champions 4 out of 10 times that had really mediocre to poor SOS and won it all. That's a hard pill to swallow, I get it, but hopefully you will learn to deal with losing (being a Mav's fan, you should be used to it by now).

Your going to sit here and tell me that it doesn't matter if all your wins are against the pistons and the timberwolves a quarter way through the season and everyone should presume your the team to beat in the west regardless because you won a few t
imes in the past with a semi respectable SOS?
No, once again: The onus of proof is upon you. You made the assertion that SOS indicates the strength of the team. I said it does not. As far as I am concerned, it's pretty much a wash, but you still have an assertion to defend and you're doing a bang up job thus far.

It doesn't work like that, full seasons of proof do matter because in the past you have proven that you could beat an elite team soundly, you haven't proven squat this year.Show me some half season stats from the past 10 years in terms of SOS and how that team fared from that point forward. Again, it's your baby. You wipe it's ass.

We beat Orlando on a back to back after defeating Miami for the 2nd time, you were blown out by them. That says something, and I think the rest of the NBA would agree.
So, we beat you in the 1st round of the playoffs last year. You have lost more games to sub 500 teams than we have this year.

I hear some crying, I smell shit... get crackin'.

If you want to do the research then go ahead, but I'll bet that most championship teams had a respectable SOS average. Sos is pretty simple logic to follow.
Sure you want me to go out and do the legwork to disprove your assertion? That's what's called a baseless assertion. Support it or shut the fuck up.

Ace
12-27-2010, 08:35 PM
You not me, son. Fuck around and get ya self banned.:wakeup

You should be worried about tomorrow and not me. Lakers lose and GNSF will never leave downstairs.

wontstartdumbthreads
12-28-2010, 01:03 AM
You should be worried about tomorrow and not me. Lakers lose and GNSF will never leave downstairs.

You guys are assholes. I had a nice brass cockring that I paid about 5 bucks for. Last time I saw it, it was disappearing into one of your mom's butts, mouths, or coochies. Now it's gone and no one will help. Go Spurs!