PDA

View Full Version : Merry X-mas, everyone!

midnightpulp
12-24-2010, 11:11 PM
Thought I'd drop by right quick and wish everyone a Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays.

Have a fun and safe Christmas Eve.

And to my enemies, mainly Kool and Luva, I also extend to you a gesture of goodwill. If this is your first Christmas together, I hope that your respective families are accepting of your lifestyle, and Christmas doesn't turn into a condemnation of your relationship by intolerant family members and friends.

poop
12-24-2010, 11:13 PM
shut it fagg

NickiRasgo
12-24-2010, 11:14 PM
It's "Christ" not "X". Anyways, Merry Christmas Bro.

Koolaid_Man
12-25-2010, 01:32 PM
shut it fagg

gotdamit Midget....how in Hades did I miss this one..this is the second Spur fan to piss all ova you. I guess it's official midget's homies now consider him a fag. Blackswordsman called you a dumb fuck ( I will bump that post shortly) and now this shit stain is calling you a fag....how Ironic...:lol

gotdamit Spur fan take it easy on this clown...

TheMACHINE
12-25-2010, 01:37 PM
CHRISTmas

Koolaid_Man
12-25-2010, 01:45 PM
Why do some people use X?

I think it has something to do with the Greek translation of the first letter of Christ. Xhrist in Greek Christ is English but I was taught it was just a short form version of the lengthy Christ...

TheGreatest23
12-25-2010, 03:09 PM
Why do some people use X?

well being that christmas is about the birth of Christ, alot of people dont like using X since it takes away from the whole point of today.