PDA

View Full Version : What Did You Give for Christmas?

balli
12-25-2010, 07:08 PM
I gave my parents a gift certificate to a nice vegetarian restaurant and a bottle of Beaujolais Nouveau. I gave my sister and brother in law a lamp and a Petsmart giftcard. I got my other sister nothing as we do not get along. I bought a bee hive for a family in Ghana or some such horrible place and donated it in my Grandparent's name. I was going to get my girl a pair of boots and a rose dipped in gold, but instead I broke up with her a couple weeks back. She was too much of a bitch and I while I hope her Christmas wasn't crummy, I don't regret it.

CubanSucks
12-25-2010, 08:06 PM
http://i616.photobucket.com/albums/tt247/photo525/CoolStoryHansel.jpg

DeadlyDynasty
12-25-2010, 09:02 PM
Lots of money and gift cards

JayTheClown
12-25-2010, 10:35 PM
Mother -IPOD
Dad - A GPS system

BlackSwordsMan
12-25-2010, 11:00 PM

Wild Cobra
12-25-2010, 11:10 PM
Three Blu-Ray players for starters. A few other things too.

marini martini
12-26-2010, 12:54 AM
No electronics!!! :(

Fpoonsie
12-26-2010, 01:04 AM
It was a holly, jolly, impersonal Christmas this year. Gift cards, gift cards, y mas gift cards both given AND received.

And I couldn't be happier.

Nothing like last year, asking for cash for Christmas, and having your grandmother give you a gallon ziplock bag full a' 50 quarters, 1 from each state, and a ridiculous cardboard display to mount them on. I ended up doing my laundry with all 50 states.

MannyIsGod
12-26-2010, 03:16 AM
It was a holly, jolly, impersonal Christmas this year. Gift cards, gift cards, y mas gift cards both given AND received.

Nothing like last year, asking for cash for Christmas, and having your grandmother give you a gallon ziplock bag full a' 50 quarters, 1 from each state, and a ridiculous cardboard display to mount them on. I ended up doing my laundry with all 50 states.

You probably could have sounded more ungrateful if you had really given it a try.

IronMexican
12-26-2010, 03:36 AM

Your such a fag, rofl.

All I got was some comfy ass sweats. I don't even wear sweats, but these are very comfortable.

Venti Quattro
12-26-2010, 04:06 AM
2 cousins (closest to me) and 2 brothers - stuff from Nike
Mom - iPhone 4
Dad - iPad and iPhone 4
Others - money of varying amounts

BruceBowenFan
12-26-2010, 04:45 AM
got my folks a 32'' tv and a wii the special red edition.

Fpoonsie
12-26-2010, 11:16 AM
You probably could have sounded more ungrateful if you had really given it a try.

Yeah that's lame, stop being a faggot and realize you're lucky to HAVE a grandma...the hell

Your such a fag, rofl.

All I got was some comfy ass sweats. I don't even wear sweats, but these are very comfortable.

:lmao

Goddamn.

I just found it a bit ironic, I suppose. It was the only thing I received that year that even resembled what I had asked for, and yet I wasn't supposed to spend it.

BUMP
12-26-2010, 11:29 AM
I broke up with her a couple weeks back. She was too much of a bitch and I while I hope her Christmas wasn't crummy, I don't regret it.

:lmao:lmao

Sure you did, brah.

We all know she's the one who dumped you, faggot.

LOL thinking her Christmas was crummy. She was probably cheating on you the whole time:rollin

balli
12-26-2010, 12:55 PM
We all know she's the one who dumped you
Not really, but speculate all you like. It doesn't really matter as I just wanted out. Edit: In fact, I wish that were the case, so as to alleviate myself of the responsibility. These are things you clearly do not understand or have experience with though; so yeah, speculate all you like.

LOL thinking her Christmas was crummy.
Read, dunce. I said I hoped it wasn't crummy. I hope (and I'm sure) yours was though. :tu

She was probably cheating on you the whole time:rollin
Maybe, but as she was extremely clingy and time-consuming, I very much doubt it. Hypothetically so, I'd imagine being cuckolded by a girlfriend is an infinitely more enjoyable experience than the way you spend your time. Namely, stalking dudes on the internet and jacking off in your mom's basement; seemingly very little else.

faggot
How come your name is always, always, always listed on my profile? I barely posted on this board during the past year. You have enough of your gay ass 'krew' internet friends that you don't need to spend your time ALWAYS keeping tabs on the profile I could frankly give two shits about anymore. But whatever, enjoy trolling yourself, faggot.

Greg Oden
12-26-2010, 01:15 PM
ballijuana leads such a miserable life.

Greg Oden
12-26-2010, 01:16 PM

Were these female sweats to accommodate your recent sex change?

BlairForceDejuan
12-26-2010, 01:58 PM

:lol I lol''d

ploto
12-26-2010, 02:14 PM
Gave my son a new ipod nano and a flip camera that works underwater, among other things.

mrsmaalox
12-26-2010, 09:11 PM
Son: L handed reel and fishing gear, tickets and accomodations to Conference USA tourn. in March

Daughter: Kindle, jewelry, clothes

Son: i touch, skateboard, clothes

Kori Ellis
12-26-2010, 09:33 PM
A couple iPads, clothes, books, cologne and other stuff to extended family. Toys R Us gift certificates to my nieces and nephews in Arizona. Lots and lots of toys and clothes for our kids. The thing they love the most is Dance Star Mickey (http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-V0797-Dance-Star-Mickey/dp/B00388H3G0). My daughter actually thinks it's alive and was trying to feed it.

CuckingFunt
12-27-2010, 12:58 AM
Lots of big/expensive life changes for myself and all the people closest to me recently, so this year wasn't really about the presents. Lots of little things for everyone -- books, funky earrings, thrift/vintage finds, a few touristy things from the quarter (Mom and Dad each got a can of Cafe du Monde coffee w/ chicory, for instance), homemade odds and ends, etc. -- but most of my present buying money went towards traveling to my mom's for a few days.

Viva Las Espuelas
12-27-2010, 01:50 AM
but most of my present buying money went towards traveling to my mom's for a few days.
:toast

Quite honestly the best present I've seen posted by far. :tu

theInternet
12-27-2010, 08:41 AM
I gave a few laptops, boots, pajamas, socks, wallets, cookware, camera, video games, watch, bracelet.