PDA

View Full Version : Later, Koolaids_Man

midnightpulp
12-25-2010, 07:43 PM
Be a man of your word and get the fuck out:

Mark my words if the Lakers lose to either MIAMI HEAT or SPURS this month I will STOP posting here...In fact I have a shit load of cash on those two games...

Luva, you can start crying like a bitch now. :lmao

4>0rings
12-25-2010, 07:47 PM
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/39605/1124814-data_lmao_super.jpg

midnightpulp
12-25-2010, 07:49 PM
3,2,1 before spurfan comes in here and shit on you.

So basically you're saying you back up a faggot whose word is worthless?

Man, then you must not have much confidence in Kool's commitment to you. He's probably fucking out his frustration on another dude as we speak :lmao

Muser
12-25-2010, 07:57 PM
lol bitching out

djohn2oo8
12-25-2010, 07:58 PM
lol expecting him to man up

midnightpulp
12-25-2010, 08:01 PM
lol expecting him to man up

If he doesn't, he's a bitch, and no one will give a shit about anything he has to say ever again (as if they did anyway :lol)

Rummpd
12-25-2010, 08:04 PM
LOL Lakers less than 80 points a game in consecutive beat downs at home - what an over ranked team!

Koolaid_Man
12-25-2010, 08:28 PM
Be a man of your word and get the fuck out:

Luva, you can start crying like a bitch now. :lmao

hey faggot the exact day and time was never negotiated...but you're embarrassing yourself way more than I ever could....look at you seriously only bitches or faggots react like you....I know a girl named Cathy that is an exact replica of you...:lol

ElNono
12-25-2010, 08:31 PM
lol full speed reverse

midnightpulp
12-25-2010, 08:31 PM
I'm a welcher.

4>0rings
12-25-2010, 08:40 PM
What's Lakaluva to do without being able to log onto his troll account Koolaid and back himself up in every thread?

HarlemHeat37
12-25-2010, 08:46 PM
TBH, I'm putting Kool on the ignore list now..I lost all the remaining respect I had for him(I had a little respect for him left, because he stayed strong after Luva treated him like an abused wife), this is a pussy move, not backing up his word..

He needs to take a temporary leave, at least IMO, like Culbear did..

BlackSwordsMan
12-25-2010, 08:48 PM
Wow this is embarrassing for us laker fans.
Lakers were dominated and now midnight just full mounted koolaid and he refused to give the reach around.

LnGrrrR
12-25-2010, 08:49 PM
A girl named Cathy? How old is she, 45?

Koolaid_Man
12-25-2010, 08:50 PM
TBH, I'm putting Kool on the ignore list now..I lost all the remaining respect I had for him(I had a little respect for him left, because he stayed strong after Luva treated him like an abused wife), this is a pussy move, not backing up his word..

:lol I guess what you faggots don't realize is that I don't need interaction with you homo's...when I post shit it's for my satisfaction only...You can ignore me til lthe fucking cows come home my nuts will always hang low...they stuck in that position....:lol

midnightpulp
12-25-2010, 08:51 PM

Yeah, I'm not gonna be responding to him anymore, either.

He's totally bitchmade, and people like him aren't worth my time.

Koolaid_Man
12-25-2010, 08:52 PM
Wow this is embarrassing for us laker fans.
Lakers were dominated and now midnight just full mounted koolaid and he refused to give the reach around.

u trying to make up to midget for calling out his shitty post earlier...see this right here is why Spur fan is faggot material...if you said his post was shitty deal with it no need to apologize to that pussy averse nigga by attacking Kool...so what if that nigga got his feelings hurt...he's a midget he's used to it...

LkrFan
12-25-2010, 08:52 PM
:lol I guess what you faggots don't realize is that I don't need interaction with you homo's...when I post shit it's for my satisfaction only...You can ignore me til lthe fucking cows come home my nuts will always hang low...they stuck in that position....:lol
:lmao

Koolaid_Man
12-25-2010, 08:54 PM
Yeah, I'm not gonna be responding to him anymore, either.

He's totally bitchmade, and people like him aren't worth my time.

tbh Honest you've been on my ignore list since you ran from Luva's pussy pic post...don't get it twisted midget you the one chasing me around this bitch not the other way around....I'm self sufficient...you will repsond to me when I tell you to...we both know this...

BlackSwordsMan
12-25-2010, 08:55 PM
Wow I'm so embarrassed for kool I'm logging off.

LnGrrrR
12-25-2010, 08:55 PM
tbh Honest you've been on my ignore list since you ran from Luva's pussy pic post...don't get it twisted midget you the one chasing me around this bitch not the other way around....I'm self sufficient...you will repsond to me when I tell you to...we both know this...

So you're psychic now? Otherwise I'm not sure how you respond to all of his posts without reading them.

midnightpulp
12-25-2010, 08:59 PM
Just like the bitch I always knew you were.

No, welching on bets is being a bitch.

Ignoring someone as worthless as Koolaids is just common sense.

LnGrrrR
12-25-2010, 09:01 PM
Next Kool will be telling us about that trio of fine dime pieces he's pulling... You know, Agnes, Bertha and Dorothy.

Koolaid_Man
12-25-2010, 09:02 PM
So you're psychic now? Otherwise I'm not sure how you respond to all of his posts without reading them.

well he has been skipping around like a bitch following me from thread to thread...asking me to leave because he's tired of me owning his ass...I didn't have a bet with no one in particular... I offered a statement and I stand by that statement...I will stop posting but I didn't say when when or how long...by not stepping up to the plate and making the bet official you faggots left that door open.

and I don't offcially hit ignore I ignore when I want to...I think niggas that say Im putting you on the ignore button are nothing but straight up fags just like niggas that complain to the moderator...check it lngrr real talk these are the type of niggas that used to get they ass stomped out in school on the regular and will avoid a street fight for the very same reason to this very day...

jag
12-25-2010, 09:02 PM
:lol Agnes, Bertha and dorothy

LnGrrrR
12-25-2010, 09:03 PM

Just like the bitch I always knew you were.

Damn, Luva. You better go apologize to Kool.

Koolaid_Man
12-25-2010, 09:05 PM
No, welching on bets is being a bitch.

Ignoring someone as worthless as Koolaids is just common sense.

BET? again tell me what you put up nigga...then we can call it a bet...if you can tell me what you or any poster on this site put for their end of the bargain then I'll leave...Fact is you can't because no one did....no go sit your X-Mas present. You don't even know what a bet is...