PDA

View Full Version : Lets face it, the Lakers are walking through games.

u4lakers14
12-25-2010, 09:16 PM
we are not even close to being where we need to be.

we are not on the same level as the other top western teams like the spurs or mavs.

however, i think we will be by season end (or it will be a quick exit, like 1st rnd,,,,,,,,2nd at best)

we need to take a good look at what the top teams are doing defensivly to beat good teams.

dallas beats the heat twice (the first one i thought was no big deal, but i think the heat wanted the 2nd one badly, which made it that much more impressive),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and we get blown out by them.

we are struggling, and doing so with what has been one of, if not the easiest schedule in the nba.

the heat also have a very easy schedule, but at least they are winning against the scrubs.

plenty of time to get it together, but the longer the slump drags on, the tougher it will be.

whatslosinglike?
12-25-2010, 09:32 PM
:depressed:depressed:depressed:depressed

Koolaid_Man
12-25-2010, 10:00 PM

we are not on the same level as the other top western teams like the spurs or mavs.

however, i think we will be by season end (or it will be a quick exit, like 1st rnd,,,,,,,,2nd at best)

we need to take a good look at what the top teams are doing defensivly to beat good teams.

dallas beats the heat twice (the first one i thought was no big deal, but i think the heat wanted the 2nd one badly, which made it that much more impressive),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and we get blown out by them.

we are struggling, and doing so with what has been one of, if not the easiest schedule in the nba.

the heat also have a very easy schedule, but at least they are winning against the scrubs.

plenty of time to get it together, but the longer the slump drags on, the tougher it will be.

this is nothing but the first chapter of the Phil's Final ACT dvd soon to be released after the 4th 3 peat...:lol

xellos88330
12-25-2010, 10:28 PM
I think a loss like this could very well wake up the Lakers.

If they face the Spurs and lose with this extra fuel from this loss, the Lakers' season could shape up to be a disaster.

I personally think they can pull it together, but the potential for a team implosion is definitely a possibility.

NRHector
12-25-2010, 10:37 PM

plenty of time to get it together, but the longer the slump drags on, the tougher it will be.of course they are, because they canīt run anymore

lefty
12-26-2010, 01:14 AM
They are walking alroght

Bevause tjey cant run anymore

ChumpDumper
12-26-2010, 01:15 AM
lol we

LkrFan
12-26-2010, 01:17 AM
They are walking alroght

Bevause tjey cant run anymore
Sepll ccehk is yuor fdneird my nggia, tbh. :toast