PDA

View Full Version : According to certain LAL fans' logic...

xellos88330
12-25-2010, 09:26 PM
(http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=168702&highlight=Heat+prove)

the Miami Heat cannot beat the big boys.

The Miami Heat just beat the Lakers.

Therefore, the Lakers aren't one of the big boys.

Is this correct? Discuss...

:D: :toast

Venti Quattro
12-25-2010, 09:30 PM
(http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=168702&highlight=Heat+prove)

the Miami Heat cannot beat the big boys.

The Miami Heat just beat the Lakers.

Therefore, the Lakers aren't one of the big boys.

:D :toast

Thanks Captain Obvious for that great news

u4lakers14
12-25-2010, 09:30 PM
this is all correct actually

xellos88330
12-25-2010, 09:31 PM
Thanks Captain Obvious for that great news

Captain Obvious isn't one of my profiles.

:D :toast

u4lakers14
12-25-2010, 09:32 PM
but we are the back to back defending champion not one of the big boys type teams

greyforest
12-25-2010, 09:39 PM
your teams are all faggot teams spurs ftw

TheMACHINE
12-25-2010, 09:43 PM
And when the Lakers beat the spurs tuesday.....

midnightpulp
12-25-2010, 09:44 PM
And when the Lakers beat the spurs tuesday.....

I'll chalk it up to a trap game. Spurs not getting up for a mid-tier team.

LkrFan
12-25-2010, 09:46 PM
Hot damn you guys are funny tonight. Well played ma'am. :lol

Koolaid_Man
12-25-2010, 09:51 PM

so what's your record against mid-tier pussy....

0 & Forever...

TheMACHINE
12-25-2010, 10:02 PM
I give midnight props for calling the Lakers mid tier.

xellos88330
12-25-2010, 10:03 PM
but we are the back to back defending champion not one of the big boys type teams

So it was the defending champions who couldn't beat a team who can't even beat one of the big boy teams?

Koolaid_Man
12-25-2010, 10:09 PM
listen we lost to the fucking bucks so this miami loss was just as a fluke.... Had we beat the Bucks and lost to the Heat then you fags might be on to something...lol

xellos88330
12-25-2010, 10:23 PM
listen we lost to the fucking bucks so this miami loss was just as a fluke.... Had we beat the Bucks and lost to the Heat then you fags might be on to something...lol

So basically you are saying that it was like making a bet, losing the bet on a fluke.

So therefore, the bet really doesn't count and allows you to flash everyone your giant vagina?

Just sayin'...

Some Laker fans logic is so twisted I am embarassed for them.

NRHector
12-25-2010, 10:35 PM
So basically you are saying that it was like making a bet, losing the bet on a fluke.

So therefore, the bet really doesn't count and allows you to flash everyone your giant vagina?

Just sayin'...

He´s a laker fan what do you expect?

Koolaid_Man
12-25-2010, 10:39 PM

Just sayin'...

for the 1000th time...when you make a bet you have 2 sides...if anyone on this muthafucker can tell me what they bet against me then I'll stop posting tonight. BET? again tell me what you put up nigga...then we can call it a bet... until then shut with the fucking lies....

xellos88330
12-25-2010, 10:39 PM
He´s a laker fan what do you expect?

Well, Culburn and The Machine own up to their bets. Hell, even Lakaluva does. I would think that this guy would have at least some sense of "Laker Pride" and take the hit for his fandom. I guess he doesn't respect the Lakers and just prefers to front-run.

And show off his giant vagina. :toast

Koolaid_Man
12-25-2010, 10:41 PM
if anyone on this muthafucker can tell me what they bet against me then I'll stop posting tonight. BET? again tell me what you put up nigga...then we can call it a bet...

NRHector
12-25-2010, 10:43 PM
Well, Culburn and The Machine own up to their bets. Hell, even Lakaluva does. I would think that this guy would have at least some sense of "Laker Pride" and take the hit for his fandom. I guess he doesn't respect the Lakers and just prefers to front-run.

And show off his giant vagina. :toastjust another bandwagoner

Koolaid_Man
12-25-2010, 10:45 PM

I got Laker pride...but I just don't give a shit about you guys or what you feel...tbh I feel like I can and should shit all over you whenever i feel like it...I don't respect you faggots not one iota....

And show off his giant vagina. :toast

Koolaid_Man
12-25-2010, 10:45 PM
I got Laker pride...but I just don't give a shit about you guys or what you feel...tbh I feel like I can and should shit all over you whenever i feel like it...I don't respect you faggots not one iota....

xellos88330
12-25-2010, 11:02 PM
if anyone on this muthafucker can tell me what they bet against me then I'll stop posting tonight. BET? again tell me what you put up nigga...then we can call it a bet...

The factors on your bet were self imposed. You were making a bet against your own intuition as stated here... http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=168903&highlight=Mark+words+Lakers&page=9 on page 9 the first post.

You used a declarative statement to show that you had accepted the bet (even if it was only to yourself).

So your options are one of two things.

1. Leave like a man, with pride intact.

OR

2. Admit that your knowledge of the english language is a farce and you are incapable of even understanding anything that you yourself post. Rendering you, a complete and total retard...

with a giant vagina. :toast

Koolaid_Man
12-25-2010, 11:10 PM
The factors on your bet were self imposed. You were making a bet against your own intuition as stated here... http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=168903&highlight=Mark+words+Lakers&page=9 on page 9 the first post.

You used a declarative statement to show that you had accepted the bet (even if it was only to yourself).

So your options are one of two things.

1. Leave like a man, with pride intact.

OR

2. Admit that your knowledge of the english language is a farce and you are incapable of even understanding anything that you yourself post. Rendering you, a complete and total retard...

with a giant vagina. :toast

and therefore the bet is mine and mine only to negotiate...so in light of this I have a date and time to my liking that I have in mind...I never gave an exact date....Just call me a shrewd politician...:lol and if you don't like my terms then fuck off...put me on ignore bitch I could give 2 fucks...:lmao

Dunc n Dave
12-26-2010, 12:38 AM

Because losing to the Bucks again means what? I rather lose to the Bucks all day than lose to a title contender...and last I checked LA hasn't lost to a title contender but the Spurs just did...:lol

Oops!

u4lakers14
12-26-2010, 12:48 AM

So it was the defending champions who couldn't beat a team who can't even beat one of the big boy teams?

almost!!!!!

i said back to back, but that's ok.
it should be expected that you guys might have trouble typing that:toast

LkrFan
12-26-2010, 01:05 AM
almost!!!!!

:lol

But on a serious note:

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=328525951667&id=c155ac46876822fed 4821795dbd3e799

:toast

xellos88330
12-26-2010, 01:06 AM
almost!!!!!

Now that was funny shit!!! :lmao

Well played! :toast

xellos88330
12-26-2010, 01:07 AM
and therefore the bet is mine and mine only to negotiate...so in light of this I have a date and time to my liking that I have in mind...I never gave an exact date....Just call me a shrewd politician...:lol and if you don't like my terms then fuck off...put me on ignore bitch I could give 2 fucks...:lmao

So then, you are lying to yourself now?

What a sad little man......

With a giant vagina. :toast

ChumpDumper
12-26-2010, 01:08 AM
lol we

lol stacks of $100s lost

u4lakers14
12-26-2010, 01:08 AM
Now that was funny shit!!! :lmao

Well played! :toast

:toast