Opponent Free Throw Percentage - #1
3-point Field Goal Percentage - #1
Rebounds Per Game - #6
Blocks Per Game - #9
Turnovers Per Game - #3

http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics

Koolaid_Man
12-25-2010, 09:54 PM
problem is they can get up for LA but Boston has their number...so it's all irrelevant...their win against us -- it's like putting lipstick on a pig...none of it matters that fat bitch still ugly...

4>0rings
12-25-2010, 09:57 PM
Lets be honest. The Lakers were not going to make a splash in the playoffs this year. It's like beating a retarded kid at connect 4.

Koolaid_Man
12-25-2010, 09:58 PM
Lets be honest. The Lakers were not going to make a splash in the playoffs this year. It's like beating a retardrd kid at connect 4.

hanging out at LNGRRR's house I see...

Ace
12-25-2010, 10:02 PM
problem is they can get up for LA but Boston has their number...so it's all irrelevant...their win against us -- it's like putting lipstick on a pig...none of it matters that fat bitch still ugly...
Here Kool this will help ya. Posting has become a little bitter.

http://ebae.net/picture-drug/midol-maximum-strength-menstrual-complete.jpg

Koolaid_Man
12-25-2010, 10:05 PM
Here Kool this will help ya. Posting has become a little bitter.

http://ebae.net/picture-drug/midol-maximum-strength-menstrual-complete.jpg

fucking around in your mama's medicine cabinet I see...

Ace
12-25-2010, 10:10 PM
fucking around in your mama's medicine cabinet I see...
You better hope the Lakers win tuesday or that pussy really gonna be hurtin.

MiamiHeat
12-26-2010, 12:51 AM
Best defensive team in the NBA since game 1 of the season.

Once Mike Miller is fully back and integrated into the offense, and once the Heat continue to mesh and improve as they are doing... so far, the Heat's problems have been self-inflicted. Shitty coaching which led to shitty offense. Stagnant iso's, no off the ball movement... everyone just standing around....

once the offense gets going fully...

I don't see anyone beating my team in a playoff series.

MavFan6488
12-26-2010, 01:05 AM
Best defensive team in the NBA since game 1 of the season.

Once Mike Miller is fully back and integrated into the offense, and once the Heat continue to mesh and improve as they are doing... so far, the Heat's problems have been self-inflicted. Shitty coaching which led to shitty offense. Stagnant iso's, no off the ball movement... everyone just standing around....

once the offense gets going fully...

I don't see anyone beating my team in a playoff series.
the celtics frontline disagrees vehemently..

Roddy Beaubois
12-26-2010, 01:09 AM
You fucks still got beat twice by the f'in Mavs sans baby beaubois. turrible.

Ghazi
12-26-2010, 01:12 AM
Fine defensive team. Celtics/Heat will be an epic ECF. I'd pick the Celtics but wouldn't be surprised either way.

Vanilla ecstasy :)

u4lakers14
12-26-2010, 01:16 AM
heatfan, arent you guys still not above .500 against winning teams? even after winning against the lakers? (pretty sure that december championship goes to the mavs)

(not trying to rain on your "we beat the lakers in december!!" parade or anything, just asking.

anyone know?

(and ya, i know we havent beaten any world beaters, but im not claiming anything yet either)

Baron Davιs
12-26-2010, 02:59 AM
This HEAT team has a great shot to beat 72-10. I will even go so far as to say, they have a shot at 82-0, IF THEY TAKE EVERY SINGLE GAME SERIOUSLY. That takes Jordan-like competitive focus.... do they have it?

MiamiHeat
12-26-2010, 03:35 AM
It can still happen. Doesn't have to be this season.

Heat will break 72-10 at some point in the next 4 years, when they add more depth and are experienced with each other.

BOOK IT

73 win ecstacy

Lukor
12-26-2010, 05:31 AM

Heat will break 72-10 at some point in the next 4 years, when they add more depth and are experienced with each other.

BOOK IT

73 win ecstacy

The Heat don't even have 4 years, Wade's body will break down in 2-3years at most.

MavFan6488
12-26-2010, 08:46 AM
Question to a fan of the best (defensive) team in the league: How do you explain the 2 losses against dallas?

jeebus
12-26-2010, 09:20 AM

BOOK IT

73 win ecstacy
LeElbow plus Wade's spine is going to disintegrate.

73 loss ecstasy

Pelicans78
12-26-2010, 11:40 AM
So when is Spolestra getting fired?

MiamiHeat
12-26-2010, 05:26 PM
Question to a fan of the best (defensive) team in the league: How do you explain the 2 losses against dallas?

Our offense is garbage, or was garbage and is slowly improving now.

Basically, the Heat were playing too many Iso's, no off the ball movement, and depended TOO MUCH on the transition game.

All a team had to do is avoid crashing the offensive boards and run back on defense to eliminate the Heat's transition game.

Once you force the Heat into a half court offense, they were garbage. I have been saying this since game 1.

Then, the Mavs played some zone, which effectively confused the team.

Once the offense improves and is finally living up to it's potential, the Mavs will go down to the Heat.

u4lakers14
12-26-2010, 06:29 PM
i do agree the heat are looking better, especially off the ball.

i also agree that the zone the mavs play in half court is much better than ive ever seen them apply.

chandler has been a huge improvement for them. i honestly cant remember them being so good at center. they seem to be getting 20 and 25 every game from chandler and heywood. 20 and 25 out of the center position, flanked by dirk, kidd, marion, butler, terry, etc, ,,,,, is just scary.

until one of the major players can do something with them i just think they are the ones to beat right now. (the spurs or celtics mainly, since they have only had one shot each so far, and came up short.)

the spurs/mavs game this week will easily be the biggest game of the season thusfar.