whatslosinglike?
12-25-2010, 10:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjCWsB9SFu0&feature=player_embedded

:22 mark

why he mad tho.

Someone want to help the noob out.:wakeup

Koolaid_Man
12-25-2010, 10:07 PM
He shoulda told that nigga: "suck my dick bitch"...that's collectors worthy...

midnightpulp
12-25-2010, 10:07 PM
All Bron has to say is that rings are team accomplishments and tell Kobe he's big man dependent.

Bron's the better player, and has been since '07.

Koolaid_Man
12-25-2010, 10:12 PM
All Koolaid has to say to Mid is that getting Pussy is nice accomplishment and tell Mid he's too Dick dependent.

Kool's the better man, and has been since forever.

there you go lil homie....

Ace
12-25-2010, 10:14 PM
What else was he to do, getting embarrassed on national TV again.

Koolaid_Man
12-25-2010, 10:21 PM
All these lil niggas getting chest swole...Let's see Lebron talk shit to Pierce or Allen...all these niggas want to get a rep of Kobe...

and as for Bosh vs Gasol it was nothing but good lesbo action...Two pussies bumping in the night...Wait till Bosh see's Boston's front line and when he see's Shaq he's gonna completely shit himself likes he's done twice already...

Ace
12-25-2010, 10:21 PM
When you have 5 rings compared to someone that has none, it's impossible to embarrass yourself.
Getting curbstomp while looking old, slow and playing just bad. Kobe managed to do so. Now he's got you and Kool here ass hurt making threads and shit. Lose on Tuesday and the suicide watch will begin.

midnightpulp
12-25-2010, 10:24 PM
When you have 5 rings compared to someone that has none, it's impossible to embarrass yourself.

Rings. Are. A. Team. Accomplishment.

Kobe stays with the Charlotte Hornets, we're comparing him to Dominique not Jordan.

Ace
All these lil niggas getting chest swole...Let's see Lebron talk shit to Pierce or Allen...all these niggas want to get a rep of Kobe...

and as for Bosh vs Gasol it was nothing but good lesbo action...Two pussies bumping in the night...Wait till Bosh see's Boston's front line and when he see's Shaq he's gonna completely shit himself likes he's done twice already...
See Kool's vagina hurts so bad he's jumped ship and now is a Boston fan. Got this nigga rooting for a Laker rival to beat the Heat. Pathetic :lol

LkrFan
What else was he to do, getting embarrassed on national TV again.
It counts as 1 loss. This shit is an embarrassment:

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=393205843623&id=af54fa775c957227e 824cdad80b56c11

The Lakers will brush this loss off. But will LeHype brush off memories of his mom being tea-bagged by his own teammate? :lol

midnightpulp
12-25-2010, 10:27 PM
See Kool's vagina hurts so bad he's jumped ship and now is a Boston fan. Got this nigga rooting for a Laker rival to beat the Heat. Pathetic :lol

That's the saddest thing about this new breed of Lakers fan. They root for Kobe before the Lakers, so any team that has a player who is on Kobe's level, they'll root for his team to lose, even if that means cheering for a historic rival that routinely sodomizes the Lakers in the Finals.

Pretty pathetic.

Ace
It counts as 1 loss. This shit is an embarrassment:

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=393205843623&id=af54fa775c957227e 824cdad80b56c11

The Lakers will brush this loss off. But will LeHype brush off memories of his mom being tea-bagged by his own teammate? :lol

They didn't seem to bother him while burying the Lakers. Lol LA Celtics fan. You niggas call yourselves Lakers fans and you're rooting for the biggest Lakers rival.

Koolaid_Man

Nigga we own Boston...and for the record they've beaten the Heat 2x...Lakers played like pussies tonight but it doesn't change the fact that you cats won't see us...You gots some shit to deal with...and if Arenas comes around it'll be 09 again all over for Lebron....

for 3 years now Kobe's been waiting on Bron and for 3 years Bron has been missing in action.

LkrFan
12-25-2010, 10:29 PM
They didn't seem to bother him while burying the Lakers. Lol LA Celtics fan. You niggas call yourselves Lakers fans and you're rooting for the biggest Lakers rival.
Nobody roots for Celtic scum. Kool just spoke the truth. The Hype will get their ass tapped in the playoffs per usual LeHype led teams. No need to get your STD-cum infested panties in a wad.

Koolaid_Man
12-25-2010, 10:31 PM
That's the saddest thing about this new breed of Lakers fan. They root for Kobe before the Lakers, so any team that has a player who is on Kobe's level, they'll root for his team to lose, even if that means cheering for a historic rival that routinely sodomizes the Lakers in the Finals.

Pretty pathetic.

Personally I want to see the best team and that's Boston. Boston and LA is where it's at...the fucking SPurs would be a disaster for the league if they made it to the finals...No one wants to see that shit...It's like a fat black woman wearing tights with no underwear...we just really don't wanna see that shit...

midnightpulp
Nobody roots for Celtic scum. Kool just spoke the truth. The Hype will get their ass tapped in the playoffs per usual LeHype led teams. No need to get your STD-cum infested panties in a wad.

Horseshit. You guys were celebrating like the Lakers just won the title when Boston knocked off the Cavs last year.

Ace
Nigga we own Boston...and for the record they've beaten the Heat 2x...Lakers played like pussies tonight but it doesn't change the fact that you cats won't see us...You gots some shit to deal with...and if Arenas comes around it'll be 09 again all over for Lebron....

for 3 years now Kobe's been waiting on Bron and for 3 years Bron has been missing in action.
Kool give it up. Do the usual Kool go into hiding after loses. You've already embarrassed yourself with this rooting for Boston shit. Your hurt vagina is getting the best of you.

Ace
12-25-2010, 10:34 PM

I've already owned you for the night. Log off before its gets worse.

LkrFan
12-25-2010, 10:34 PM
Horseshit. You guys were celebrating like the Lakers just won the title when Boston knocked off the Cavs last year.
Negative homie. I didn't even post on ST until this year. I celebrated game 7 though. Believe that shit. :toast

Koolaid_Man
12-25-2010, 10:35 PM

ummm actually I think we were just shocked as shit that Lebron just fucking quit...He faked elbow injuries and all that shit and basically just stopped playing when it looked like he could actually beat Boston...hell I'm not even convinced that he didn't start those rumors of his mom getting fucked by Delonte so he could have another reason to pussy out of town...

ezau
12-25-2010, 10:37 PM
Kobe knows that his time is over. Five years from now, he's gonna be no more than an afterthought in basketball.

midnightpulp
12-25-2010, 10:38 PM
Negative homie. I didn't even post on ST until this year. I celebrated game 7 though. Believe that shit. :toast

I believe it. You're always talking up Kobe's 15 rebounds in game 7. Did you watch the game or just boxscore track Kobe?

I take it you were more concerned with the latter. Like most new "Lakers fans," Kobe's performance takes primary importance over the game's outcome.

LkrFan
12-25-2010, 10:38 PM
I've already owned you for the night. Log off before its gets worse.
LMAO at you digging up my posts and making a thread
LMAO at you chasing me from thread to thread
LMAO at you not celebrating a big win by fucking a female - instead posting here
LMAO at you getting your rocks off on a regular season win and not from a female

Jokes on you shit head. Deal with it.

Ace
12-25-2010, 10:41 PM
LMAO at you digging up my posts and making a thread
LMAO at you chasing me from thread to thread
LMAO at you not celebrating a big win by fucking a female - instead posting here
LMAO at you getting your rocks off on a regular season win and not from a female

Jokes on you shit head. Deal with it.

So much ass hurt from you tonight. You never get tired of being shitted on do you?

LkrFan
12-25-2010, 10:41 PM
I believe it. You're always talking up Kobe's 15 rebounds in game 7. Did you watch the game or just boxscore track Kobe?

I take it you were more concerned with the latter. Like most new "Lakers fans," Kobe's performance takes primary importance over the game's outcome.
midnight cleo, what the fuck you talking about now? The Lakers are bigger than Kobe. I've been a Laker fan well before Kobe. I'll represent the P&G long after he is retired. My screen name ain't KobeFan - it's LkrFan.

You must admit those 15 rebs were sick though. :toast

Ace
12-25-2010, 10:44 PM
midnight cleo, what the fuck you talking about now? The Lakers are bigger than Kobe. i've been a Laker fan well before Kobe. I'll represent the P&G long after he is retired.

One thing I'll give LkrFan she's not like Kool and Luva, who talk nothing but Kobe. She talks about the Lakers. Just doesn't know very much about basketball.

ALVAREZ6
12-25-2010, 10:46 PM
But Kobe thinks he'd beat 'Bron 1 vs. 1 ... LMAO, Kobe would get moved all day long just like today.

MavFan6488
12-25-2010, 10:51 PM
But Kobe thinks he'd beat 'Bron 1 vs. 1 ... LMAO, Kobe would get moved all day long just like today.
even earl boykins would destroy kobe 1 vs. 1..

ezau
12-25-2010, 10:51 PM
Kobe trying to shut down Lebron is pathetic. That old guy can't guard young guys anymore. He would've looked better if locked down Mike Miller LMAO.

midnightpulp
12-25-2010, 10:54 PM
midnight cleo, what the fuck you talking about now? The Lakers are bigger than Kobe. I've been a Laker fan well before Kobe. I'll represent the P&G long after he is retired. My screen name ain't KobeFan - it's LkrFan.

You passed the test.

You're an irritating homer, but at least you're homering the front of the jersey :toast

LkrFan
12-25-2010, 11:00 PM
One thing I'll give LkrFan she's not like Kool and Luva, who talk nothing but Kobe. She talks about the Lakers. Just doesn't know very much about basketball.
Were you neglected as a child like LeHype? Did you grow up without a strong male figure in your life? The below picture may happen to you if you don't watch out:

http://ts3.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=334121472882&id=2bbc57fd2a922a8cbface511786dbc07

Stop messing with grown folks and no one gets their feelings hurt. :toast

ezau
12-25-2010, 11:02 PM
LOL Lakers

LkrFan
12-25-2010, 11:07 PM
You passed the test.

You're an irritating homer, but at least you're homering the front of the jersey :toast

Yeah, but you are still a supremely irritating dumb-ass. So I guess we are even. :lol

Go to Hell Sp*rs Go! :flag:

Ace
12-25-2010, 11:12 PM
Were you neglected as a child like LeHype? Did you grow up without a strong male figure in your life? The below picture may happen to you if you don't watch out:

http://ts3.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=334121472882&id=2bbc57fd2a922a8cbface511786dbc07

Stop messing with grown folks and no one gets their feelings hurt. :toast
Nigga the Heat won. You're the one being a sensitive ass female because you talked shit and ended up being shitted on.

ezau
12-25-2010, 11:13 PM
Yeah, but you are still a supremely irritating dumb-ass. So I guess we are even. :lol

But, but, but the Lakers are the back-to-back defending champs:lol:lol

ALVAREZ6
12-25-2010, 11:16 PM
LOL @ Kobe being insecure about a nice ass whoopin at home, delivered freshly upon his face via Lebron & Co.

LkrFan
12-25-2010, 11:19 PM
Nigga the Heat won. You're the one being a sensitive ass female because you talked shit and ended up being shitted on.
Is that hint of butthurt I detect? Here you go little butthurt nigga:

http://comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/10959/preparation_h.jpg

LkrFan
12-25-2010, 11:20 PM
But, but, but the Lakers are the back-to-back defending champs:lol:lol
Notice the word Sp*r was not in this post. Like the Sp*rs, I'm not repeating this shit to you again. So stop posting BS :lol

Magic2Kobe
12-25-2010, 11:22 PM

:lol

he's also a racist. called me a stupid beaner.

Ace
12-25-2010, 11:24 PM
Is that hint of butthurt I detect? Here you go little butthurt nigga:

http://comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/10959/preparation_h.jpg

You're not very good at this. Heat won and you got shitted on. Maybe you don't know how this works or just to stupid to realize when you've been owned. I'm guessing the latter.

lefty
12-25-2010, 11:54 PM
Well,

Kobe is really butthurt :lmao

http://images2.memegenerator.net/Buzz-light/ImageMacro/3626835/MediumThumbnail.jpg?instanceText=butthurt-butthurt-everywhere

DJ Mbenga
12-26-2010, 12:21 AM
the fake pc friendship is finally over. we all know they probably just got along but werent best friends. im sure kobe told the guys on team usa, niggas yall can do all the work and when its time to shoot the clutch shot give it to me.

HeavyWeight
12-26-2010, 12:29 AM
This whole argument the spurs/lakers/heat fans are having is completely retarded.

Spurs/Lakers are better than the heat.

LkrFan
12-26-2010, 12:38 AM
You're not very good at this. Heat won and you got shitted on. Maybe you don't know how this works or just to stupid to realize when you've been owned. I'm guessing the latter.
The Hype won 5 hours ago yet after the game you are still acting like an emotional little bitch. Let's see, you post proves you are exhibiting the following symptoms:mood swings

irritability
depression
anxiety
angry outbursts
confusion or fuzzy thinking
butthurtness
bitchiness
tearfulness
fatigue
changes in gay libido
dick cravings, especially for salty or sweet LeHype balls
abdominal and pelvic cramps (http://www.womentowomen.com/menstruation/dysmenorrhea.aspx)
bloating

These are classic symptoms of PMS ma'am. Go to the free clinic and ask your gynecologist to write you a prescription for this:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51epZifAzdL.jpg

Make sure you take this shit with milk or food twice a day.

ezau
12-26-2010, 12:49 AM
Notice the word Sp*r was not in this post. Like the Sp*rs, I'm not repeating this shit to you again. So stop posting BS :lol

LOL Losing to the Bron-Brons
LOL Losing to the deers
LOL losing four straight to start the season
LOL thinking that they're still the top team in the West even if their record says otherwise
LOL Kobe thinking he's 25
LOL thinking that this soft team is headed to the Finals

LkrFan
12-26-2010, 01:01 AM
LOL Losing to the Bron-Brons
LOL Losing to the deers
LOL losing four straight to start the season
LOL thinking that they're still the top team in the West even if their record says otherwise
LOL Kobe thinking he's 25
LOL thinking that this soft team is headed to the Finals
At least post facts if you are going to troll. Funny thing is you didn't even change that shit - you just cut and pasted this same dumb-ass comment you posted in another thread.

Carry on. Faggot

WeNeedLength
12-26-2010, 01:06 AM
Bitches gettin' trolled up in hea tonight! Carry on...

ezau
12-26-2010, 01:08 AM
At least post facts if you are going to troll. Funny thing is you didn't even change that shit - you just cut and pasted this same dumb-ass comment you posted in another thread.

Carry on. Faggot

LOL Lebron>>>Kobe
LOL Pau the best PF in the league
LOL getting his team faceraped but still continues to talk trash
LOL getting creamed in Christmas
LOL Spending his Christmas pissed off because the purple and piss got destroyed
LOL butthurt
LOL Laker losing four straight

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

LkrFan
12-26-2010, 01:12 AM
LOL Lebron>>>Kobe
LOL Pau the best PF in the league
LOL getting his team faceraped but still continues to talk trash
LOL getting creamed in Christmas
LOL Spending his Christmas pissed off because the purple and piss got destroyed
LOL butthurt
LOL Laker losing four straight

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol
You lose again. It's 26 December 2010 where I'm at. Day: Sunday. Time: 1510 (that's 3:10 pm for you civilian folk). So YOU are wasting YOUR Christmas trying to fuck with me. It's the day after wards for me. :lol

Idiot.:wakeup

ChumpDumper
12-26-2010, 01:14 AM
lol time zone smack

LkrFan
12-26-2010, 01:28 AM
lol time zone smack
LOL 56,000 posts
LOL AST Silver Medal
LOL trolling a gray Laker fan
LOL No Life outside ST

LOLOLOLOL

ChumpDumper
12-26-2010, 01:31 AM
lol getting trolled by me
lol still mad the day after christmas loss

LkrFan
12-26-2010, 01:33 AM
lol getting trolled by me
lol still mad the day after christmas loss

Duncan2177
12-26-2010, 01:33 AM
Kobe is a insecure idiot.

ezau
12-26-2010, 02:37 AM
You lose again. It's 26 December 2010 where I'm at. Day: Sunday. Time: 1510 (that's 3:10 pm for you civilian folk). So YOU are wasting YOUR Christmas trying to fuck with me. It's the day after wards for me. :lol

Idiot.:wakeup

LOL Lakers getting bukkaked by Lebron and company
LOL getting trolled by everyone yet still not knowing it
LOL back-to-back losses
LOL back-to-back beatdowns
LOL fourth place in the West
LOL Kobe getting owned by the rest of the league
LOL calling me an idiot

:lol:lol

Chubby_Love
12-26-2010, 02:39 AM
It's almost like 2003 is repeating itself, all over again.

HarlemHeat37
12-26-2010, 03:12 AM
I felt bad watching Kobe today..it's the same way I felt when I saw Michael playing for the Wizards..still a good player, but a shell of his former self, and completely unable to compete with his counterpart..

Wade was playing on an injured knee, and this is Kobe in December, following a weak schedule..I can only imagine what he's going to look like in April/May, following a long season and finally playing against tougher, physical teams..

midnightpulp
12-26-2010, 03:50 AM
I felt bad watching Kobe today..it's the same way I felt when I saw Michael playing for the Wizards..still a good player, but a shell of his former self, and completely unable to compete with his counterpart..

Wade was playing on an injured knee, and this is Kobe in December, following a weak schedule..I can only imagine what he's going to look like in April/May, following a long season and finally playing against tougher, physical teams..

No trolling here, Kobe simply doesn't have the footspeed anymore to keep up with the more athletic perimeter players in the league. For that matter, neither does Artest, who is merely living off "reputation" these days. These issues were present last year as well, which is exactly why I didn't want Boston to make it to the Finals. Because they've lost most of their quickness, Pierce and Allen posed little threat to LA's perimeter D, and Boston's bigs essentially cancel out LA's. LA matches up very well with Boston, despite what some people might think. Even though Miami lacks a true low-post option, they're the worst matchup for the Lakers among the East teams.

I hope Pop watched this game carefully and emphasizes to Manu, Tony, and RJ not to settle and drive, drive, drive. Too bad Hill is still out. He would given the Spurs another penetrator.

Sisk
12-26-2010, 02:39 PM
So, what was LeBron responding with?

**Beside winning.. I mean verbally**

DMC
12-26-2010, 02:47 PM
Lebron: "I ba I ba day ba den I be heh... den I be yo main shoot den day be likes yo bro wat it be and den I be like heh"

jag
12-26-2010, 03:15 PM
I felt bad watching Kobe today..it's the same way I felt when I saw Michael playing for the Wizards..still a good player, but a shell of his former self, and completely unable to compete with his counterpart.

you and me both, my friend.