PDA

View Full Version : OMG, its just a regular season game. Lakers are fine

Magic2Kobe
12-25-2010, 11:07 PM
you think the Lakers actually cared about this game? you think they got up for a team led by LeChoke and DWhistle that have no rings? Kobe don't get up for scrubs.

They'll get up for San Antonio cuz of the rivalry and Kobe enjoys owning Tim Duncan and the Sperms, but Miami wasn't even on the Mamba's radar.

Beat us in June, then talk. Until then, STFU.

4>0rings
12-25-2010, 11:07 PM
lol intensive practice

ALVAREZ6
12-25-2010, 11:15 PM
It's true. The Lakers practiced very intensely for Miami, but not basketball. They practiced their acting skills because they knew they weren't gonna win, so they had to develop some "not give a shit" emotional displays to cover up the fact that deep down inside they were feeling the exact opposite emotions... they cared A LOT about this game.

Magic2Kobe
12-25-2010, 11:16 PM
It's true. The Lakers practiced very intensely for Miami, but not basketball. They practiced their acting skills because they knew they weren't gonna win, so they had to develop some "not give a shit" emotional displays to cover up the fact that deep down inside they were feeling the exact opposite emotions... they cared A LOT about this game.

you think Kobe is gonna let this team lose and not get his 3 peat? GTFO.

Rummpd
12-25-2010, 11:17 PM
Yeh Mr. 6 for 24 - yes that Kobe Bryant getting owned and outplayed by all three of the Miami Heat Big Three!

Ace
12-25-2010, 11:19 PM
Why is anyone bothering responding to GNLF?

Magic2Kobe
12-25-2010, 11:19 PM
Yeh Mr. 6 for 24 was his usual no show in a big game - yes that Kobe Bryant!

still pulled down 15 boards and shut down Ray Allen.

Jordan shot 5-19 against the Sonics, and no one gives him crap.

Zelophehad
12-25-2010, 11:30 PM
still pulled down 15 boards and shut down Ray Allen.

Jordan shot 5-19 against the Sonics, and no one gives him crap.

Tbh that series was a foregone conclusion once the Bulls went up 3-0, 6-24 was in a game seven.

Magic2Kobe
12-25-2010, 11:32 PM
Tbh that series was a foregone conclusion once the Bulls went up 3-0, 6-24 was in a game seven.

Whatever. Kobe plays in a tougher era with zone defenses and perimeter defenders like Artest, Bruce Bowen, and others. MJ played against midgets like Dumars, Starks, and Gary Payton.

BoricuaCJA
12-25-2010, 11:33 PM
Wade has a ring.

Zelophehad
12-25-2010, 11:34 PM
Whatever. Kobe plays in a tougher era with zone defenses and perimeter defenders like Artest, Bruce Bowen, and others. MJ played against midgets like Dumars, Starks, and Gary Payton.

Lol tougher era with no hand checking.

TheSpursFNRule
12-25-2010, 11:35 PM
Lol but the Spurs losing against the Magic sealed their season?!?!?!

Magic2Kobe
12-25-2010, 11:45 PM
Lol but the Spurs losing against the Magic sealed their season?!?!?!

You guys got exposed. You can't stop good low-post players. Gasol, Odom, and Bynum are going to off on Tues, and Kobe will drive the nail in Manure's coffin.

DMC
12-25-2010, 11:47 PM
you think the Lakers actually cared about this game? you think they got up for a team led by LeChoke and DWhistle that have no rings? Kobe don't get up for scrubs.

They'll get up for San Antonio cuz of the rivalry and Kobe enjoys owning Tim Duncan and the Sperms, but Miami wasn't even on the Mamba's radar.

Beat us in June, then talk. Until then, STFU.

Really? With the thrashing Kobe got last Christmas, you would think James would be on the radar. I guess the Bucks weren't on it either. Keep telling yourself that.

DMC
12-25-2010, 11:48 PM
You guys got exposed. You can't stop good low-post players. Gasol, Odom, and Bynum are going to off on Tues, and Kobe will drive the nail in Manure's coffin.

I love your avatar of Magic and his mimi me.

DMC
12-25-2010, 11:49 PM

Jesus fucking christ dude, swallow already. Stop savoring the potency of Kobe's baby batter.

Banzai
12-26-2010, 12:09 AM
thread fail

Magic2Kobe
12-26-2010, 12:12 AM
Jesus fucking christ dude, swallow already. Stop savoring the potency of Kobe's baby batter.

fuck you

just show up on tues. all I ask,

DJ Mbenga
12-26-2010, 12:17 AM
according to one game regular season series the magic and heat are the champs and will play for the title in a week.

ChumpDumper
12-26-2010, 12:46 AM
lol lakers

Duncan2177
12-26-2010, 01:27 AM

Okay Nostradamus

ChumpDumper
12-26-2010, 01:30 AM
Okay NostradamusWhat was his prediction for the Heat game?

wanggi
12-26-2010, 01:31 AM
Lakers fans are still sleeping.

The Loss is a threat and warning to the Lakers.

Kobe<James

lefty
12-26-2010, 01:58 AM
David Stern never works on December 25

ImDaNuts
12-26-2010, 01:58 AM
When you have fucking Lamar Kardashiansbitch Odom shooting a high fg. pct and have Kobe, Gasol* and Artest around you'd think you wouldn't get blown out by the Bucks and the Heat. Over the hill old athletes...

Barney Stinson
12-26-2010, 03:41 AM
Oh my... same excuses Spurs fans use...

It's only the regular season... playoffs matter...

*sniff* I didn't thought I'd live to see that day.

Venti Quattro
12-26-2010, 03:44 AM
Nope, the team is not fine. Accept it.

Maybe they lack desire or the fire, motivation or whether they just plain suck this year, there is somehing wrong.

midnightpulp
12-26-2010, 03:56 AM
Nope, the team is not fine. Accept it.

Maybe they lack desire or the fire, motivation or whether they just plain suck this year, there is somehing wrong.

It's kind of like the problems the Spurs have, but in reverse. The Spurs, by virtue of Duncan's age and their lack of size inside, have problems stopping opposing bigs. The Lakers, on the other hand, have trouble stopping athletic perimeter players. Artest and Kobe are simply not the defenders they once were. Kobe's lateral quickness has significantly declined and Artest looks like a statue out there at times. And we know Fisher, even on his best day, probably couldn't stop the likes of Cobbler from wheeling past him and scoring two.

Not trolling here, this is an objective observation. Not saying these problems will be the Lakers undoing, they still have that imposing frontline, but it certainly is a deficiency they have.

Venti Quattro
12-26-2010, 04:01 AM
Artest talks more than he makes shots or stops people.

lefty
12-26-2010, 04:28 PM
Oh my... same excuses Spurs fans use...

It's only the regular season... playoffs matter...

*sniff* I didn't thought I'd live to see that day.
Knicks fans say the same thing every year

jjktkk
12-26-2010, 04:38 PM
I wonder when lakaluva is jump off the bandwagon and gonna admit that hes a Spurs fan?