PDA

View Full Version : Realistic Playoff Predictions

ImDaNuts
12-26-2010, 01:55 AM
Yeah it's early...fuck it. Bump this up later and we'll see who knows their shit.

1) Dallas
2) San Antonio
3) Lakers
4) Utah
5) OKC
6) New Orleans
7) Portland
8) Denver

Dallas over Denver in 5
San Antonio over Portland in 5
Lakers over New Orleans in 6
OKC over Utah in 7

Dallas over OKC in 6
Spurs over Lakers in 7

Dallas over Spurs in 6

1) Miami
2) Boston
3) Orlando
4) Chicago
5) New York Knicks
6) Atlanta
7) Indiana
8) Philadelphia(shocker)

Miami over Philly in 4
Boston over Indiana in 5
Orlando over Atlanta in 5
Chicago over the Knicks in 7

Miami over Chicago in 6
Boston over Orlando in 7

Miami over Boston in 7

Finals is a toss up...what you kids think?:lobt2:

lefty
12-26-2010, 01:58 AM
You think OKC is gonna beat Utah ?

ImDaNuts
12-26-2010, 01:59 AM
Utah ain't shit...and there's always an upset.

Chubby_Love
12-26-2010, 02:44 AM
Dallas is not going to beat San Antonio.

mystargtr34
12-26-2010, 03:09 AM
Its going to be crucial for the Spurs to get that 1 seed ahead of Dallas... since the Lakers are a bad matchup .. recent struggles and all.

Roddy Beaubois
12-26-2010, 03:23 AM
Dallas is not going to beat San Antonio.

Believe.

Barney Stinson
12-26-2010, 03:32 AM
How dare you putting the Knicks only at the 5th seed? They belong behind Boston.
And furthermore, I'm not sold on Portland making the playoffs. But what do I know... I'm just awesome.

Venti Quattro
12-26-2010, 03:39 AM
Miami ain't beating Boston. They kicked the Lakers' asses yesterday but it is what it is.

mystargtr34
12-26-2010, 04:13 AM
I think the Bucks are a lock for the playoffs if they can stay relatively healthy.. obviously they have an injury prone roster so im not expecting them all to play 82 games.. but they cant afford to have key guys miss long stretches.. plus they have the best player in Bogut out of any of the teams competing for those last two playoff spots.

Both Milwaukee and Indiana have shown they can play consistently tough to score against defense... so i would pick those two to get the last two playoff spots.

MavFan6488
12-26-2010, 09:19 AM
reaching the finals in the east should be a cakewalk for boston so...

1. spurs
2. mavs
3. lakers
4. jazz
5. thunder
6. hornets
7. rockets
8. blazers

1st round:
spurs-blazers 4-1
mavs- rockets 4-1
lakers-hornets 4-2
jazz-thunder 3-4

2nd round:
spurs-thunder
mavs-lakers

spurs should win that one, but their young legs and their explosiveness could take that series to 7 games. mavs-lakers will be epic, finally we'll meet them in the playoffs. marion will do a great job against kobe, beaubois will give the lakers a lot of trouble like boykins did a few days ago (and beaubois is even quicker and far more athletic). dirk and gasol will go off, with the better end for dirk i hope :toast if we have HCA, and if chandler is healthy, we have a great chance to win that series.

spurs vs mavs or
spurs vs lakers in the WCF can go either way.

jeebus
12-26-2010, 09:23 AM
heat getting out of the first round? lol

Agloco
12-26-2010, 10:19 AM
Its going to be crucial for the Spurs to get that 1 seed ahead of Dallas... since the Lakers are a bad matchup .. recent struggles and all.

This.

The Spurs are in trouble if they have to go through both LA and Dallas. The number 1 seed is imperative. Barring that, they need to slip into the 4 or 5 seed.

silverblk mystix
12-26-2010, 10:44 AM
Settle down--it's freakin' december.

Rummpd
12-26-2010, 11:17 AM
If you really believe Dallas will take out the Spurs you are smoking some good stuff.

Pelicans78
12-26-2010, 11:29 AM
Dallas has a good shot at being the Spurs, if Chandler can remain healthy. They won't have to double-team on Duncan, plus, they don't have anyone who can guard Dirk.

The big concern for the Mavs will be the perimeter. I think Marion/Butler will do fine against Jefferson, but how will Kidd/JET/Roddy/ fare against Manu/Parker/Hill. That Spurs trio was the reason why San Antonio won last season.

BUMP
12-26-2010, 11:31 AM
Mavs and Lakers are the only two teams that matter in the West.

Pelicans78
12-26-2010, 11:37 AM
1. Mavs
2. Spurs
3. Lakers
4. OKC
5. Utah
6. Denver
7. Hornets
8. Rockets

Mavs defeat Houston in 5
Spurs defeat Hornets in 4
Lakers defeat Denver in 5
I hope both OKC-Utah kill each other

Mavs move on easily
Lakers beat Spurs in 6

Mavs beat the Lakers in 5

1. Heat
2. Celtics
3. Magic
4. Bulls.
5. Hawks
6. Knicks
7. Pacers
8. Pistons (Douchener wins Coach of the Year)

Heat defeat Pistons in 4
Celtics defeat Pacers in 6
Magic defeat Knicks in 6
Bulls defeat Hawks in 5

Heat defeat Bulls in 7
Celtics defeat Magic in 6

Heat defeat Celtics in 5

Mavs vs Heat in the Finals.

Greg Oden
12-26-2010, 01:18 PM
Dallas has a good shot at being the Spurs, if Chandler can remain healthy. They won't have to double-team on Duncan, plus, they don't have anyone who can guard Dirk.

The big concern for the Mavs will be the perimeter. I think Marion/Butler will do fine against Jefferson, but how will Kidd/JET/Roddy/ fare against Manu/Parker/Hill. That Spurs trio was the reason why San Antonio won last season.

rofl double teaming Duncan

ogait
12-26-2010, 01:38 PM

Spurs vs Mavs can go either way if everyone is ready to play, no need to pretend one team is significantly better than the other.

I for one would like to see all that story of how the Mavs have the length and can match up well with LA and finally see a play-off series between those two.

DMC
12-26-2010, 01:44 PM
Utah ain't shit...and there's always an upset.

You don't predict upsets midseason. It's stupid to do so. To call it an upset means it's not likely to happen.

DMC
12-26-2010, 01:45 PM
Sorry, but your broken down pathetic excuse for a team has absolutely no business in this discussion. You have some gall showing your gaping maw here. Go fix your scarecrow Oden and fuck off.

MavDynasty
12-26-2010, 01:49 PM
Sorry, but your broken down pathetic excuse for a team has absolutely no business in this discussion. You have some gall showing your gaping maw here. Go fix your scarecrow Oden and fuck off.

Damn grey, you're fucking stupid :lmao

Roddy Beaubois
12-26-2010, 02:01 PM

yeah no one has had to do that in years tbh :lol

Greg Oden
12-26-2010, 02:04 PM

some sensitive areas have been struck, TBH

DMC
12-26-2010, 02:04 PM
Damn grey, you're fucking stupid :lmao

It's amusing how you faggots think that because some moderator put your name in a different font or color that you are somehow more legit. It's a forum pissboy, not Congress. If this is what validates you, I feel sorry for your kids if you and your gay lover ever adopt.

DMC
12-26-2010, 02:05 PM
some sensitive areas have been struck, TBH

Putting you in context doesn't necessarily indicate that I am upset. Don't rate yourself so high, Failblazer.

Perhaps I have a slight sensitivity to overt losers popping off at the face. Win something then talk. You are like a flea floating down a river with a tiny erection saying "raise that draw bridge, I have a hard on!".

Roddy Beaubois
12-26-2010, 02:06 PM
:cry You're gay! :cry

MavDynasty
12-26-2010, 02:08 PM
Lol once again DMC proving why he is gray.

Lol new
Lol gray
Lol too fucking stupid to realize something basic

Dunc n Dave
12-26-2010, 02:12 PM
yeah no one has had to do that in years tbh :lol

Funny, but the Mavs were doing it last year in the playoffs, which is why George Hill & Co blew up the Mavs from 3...

Roddy Beaubois
12-26-2010, 02:14 PM
No, George Hill blew us up from 3 because we have one of the worst perimeter defenses in Jason Terry, Jason Kidd and JJ Barea. Also the zone defense that Rick Carisle jerks off to left openings on the 3 point line.

ImDaNuts
02-17-2011, 02:28 PM
bump

tdunk21
02-17-2011, 02:33 PM
1. Mavs
2. Spurs
3. Lakers
4. OKC
5. Utah
6. Denver
7. Hornets
8. Rockets

Mavs defeat Houston in 5
Spurs defeat Hornets in 4
Lakers defeat Denver in 5
I hope both OKC-Utah kill each other

Mavs move on easily
Lakers beat Spurs in 6

Mavs beat the Lakers in 5

1. Heat
2. Celtics
3. Magic
4. Bulls.
5. Hawks
6. Knicks
7. Pacers
8. Pistons (Douchener wins Coach of the Year)

Heat defeat Pistons in 4
Celtics defeat Pacers in 6
Magic defeat Knicks in 6
Bulls defeat Hawks in 5

Heat defeat Bulls in 7
Celtics defeat Magic in 6

Heat defeat Celtics in 5

Mavs vs Heat in the Finals.

:lmao