PDA

View Full Version : Lakers slide has begun.

Steve Jobs
12-26-2010, 10:03 AM
The west is wide open this year for the following reasons.

1. Kobe is getting old.
2. Gasol's softness can't even be covered by Artest.
3. Phil Jackson's Zen Mastery is getting old.
4. Jack Nicholson now owns an iPhone 4.
5. Even with a homecourt, they'll still get curbstomped by whoever comes out of the east.

btw, stop jailbreaking, you're only hurting yourself.

Hooks
12-26-2010, 10:10 AM
I want whataburger!!!!

Steve Jobs
12-26-2010, 10:11 AM
I want whataburger!!!!

that's what she said.

Koolaid_Man
12-26-2010, 10:19 AM

1. Kobe is getting old.
5. Even with a homecourt, they'll still get curbstomped by whoever comes out of the east.

Yaaawwwnnn....I'm detoxing this morning with my Organic Lentil Soup and Steamed Broccoli breakfast.

But we of the Laker Nation Champs reject your deposit...I applaud your effort to entice the weak among my brethren, however, there really is no thing as foot on neck after a Laker loss... you get your giggles on for now if you must but sit back and remember:

This is par for the course for the champs:

bVbTEYcMjx0

Fabbs
12-26-2010, 10:27 AM
5. No bailout by the refs yesterday.
What is up with that?

Mav-elous Man
12-26-2010, 11:43 AM
I want whataburger!!!!

Oh great. Now you made me want some whataburger. I'm going to go get some now. BRB.

djohn2oo8
12-26-2010, 12:05 PM
Lakers can't afford to sleepwalk through this season, since the mavs and spurs are threats to come out of the west, and if they didn't get everyones best shot before, they definitely will now

turiaf for president
12-26-2010, 01:10 PM
^ +1

xellos88330
12-26-2010, 02:05 PM
Yaaawwwnnn....I'm detoxing this morning with my Organic Lentil Soup and Steamed Broccoli breakfast.

But we of the Laker Nation Champs reject your deposit...I applaud your effort to entice the weak among my brethren, however, there really is no thing as foot on neck after a Laker loss... you get your giggles on for now if you must but sit back and remember:

This is par for the course for the champs:

bVbTEYcMjx0

You are an embarassment to not only Laker Nation, but to yourself.

And you have a giant vagina. :toast

xellos88330
12-26-2010, 02:06 PM
Lakers can't afford to sleepwalk through this season, since the mavs and spurs are threats to come out of the west, and if they didn't get everyones best shot before, they definitely will now

Good post. Most of the teams are starting to smell blood and the feeding frenzy is prepared to begin.

SteveJobs
12-26-2010, 08:30 PM

1. Kobe is getting old.

Hello, you cock sucker...

mystargtr34
12-26-2010, 09:30 PM
DeJuan Blair and Matt Bonner should be a nice way to get Pau Gasol back on track.. and get Bynum going for the Lakers tbh.

DazedAndConfused
12-26-2010, 09:41 PM
I have to admit the Lakers look pretty awful right now. Hard to tell if they are just out of gas at this point after 3 straight Finals runs or if they just aren't trying.

It's incredibly hard for a championship team to repeat, let alone 3-peat. I am willing to give the Lakers some slack right now, I suspect we won't see their best basketball until post ASB.

Spurs fans of all people should know this, seeing as how their team has never even come close to repeating.

midnightpulp
12-26-2010, 10:09 PM
I have to admit the Lakers look pretty awful right now. Hard to tell if they are just out of gas at this point after 3 straight Finals runs or if they just aren't trying.

It's incredibly hard for a championship team to repeat, let alone 3-peat. I am willing to give the Lakers some slack right now, I suspect we won't see their best basketball until post ASB.

Spurs fans of all people should know this, seeing as how their team has never even come close to repeating.

Well, the Spurs actually had to play real teams during their repeat campaigns. It would've been nice to face the inexperienced Thunder, the undersized and injured Utah Jazz, and the no defense playing Phoenix Suns (who were also laughably undersized) in any of those years, but the Spurs don't have the kind of luck the Lakers do, so it is what it is.

Venti Quattro
12-26-2010, 10:12 PM
The Lakers just suck right now, but maybe they will come out and rack up those Ws. I certainly hope so.

They're probably the worst .700 and up team right now.

mavsfan1000
12-26-2010, 10:13 PM
I want whataburger!!!!
Whataburger used to be good. They suck now. At least in my area.

4>0rings
12-26-2010, 10:22 PM
Whataburger used to be good. They suck now. At least in my area.
You better hang yourself for that comment.

mavsfan1000
12-26-2010, 10:36 PM
You better hang yourself for that comment.
Which part of it? That Whataburger used to be good or they suck now? When Whataburger executed hot food, they were good. It seems to me they lack consistency. It gets much worse when the food cools off.

Spursmania
12-26-2010, 11:49 PM
5. No bailout by the refs yesterday.
What is up with that?

New Sheriff in town-Lebron James...

DJ Mbenga
12-27-2010, 12:42 AM

1. Kobe is getting old.

http://g1wallz.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/piss-on-apple.jpg

Venti Quattro
12-27-2010, 01:10 AM
http://g1wallz.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/piss-on-apple.jpg

dacos with the goods

Capt Bringdown
12-27-2010, 08:44 AM
December struggles or not, I don't see anyone beating them in a 7 game series. Perhaps if they don't get the 1 or 2 seed, things could get interesting. Problem is, I don't think the Mavs or Spurs present much of a challenge for them.

A quick, athletic team that plays good D might have a chance. Unfortunately, that ain't the Spurs or Mavs.

nkdlunch
12-27-2010, 09:57 AM
the lakers will be fine come playoffs.

but it is fun to watch them get bukaked by inferior teams throughout the season.

TheManFromAcme
12-27-2010, 01:44 PM

Post of the month...:tu

Josepatches_
12-27-2010, 09:43 PM
Lakers aren't as good as they were.We can say they will be fine in the playoffs but when you lose so many games it's because there is a problem.

DieHardSpursFan1537
12-27-2010, 10:09 PM

1. Kobe is getting old.

http://throughanewlens.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/steve_jobs.jpg