PDA

View Full Version : That guy next to Dirk looks like an ass...literally

lefty
12-27-2010, 12:55 AM
http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/leserreporter/themen/vips-mit-1414/2009/06/26/dirk-nowitzki/dirk-nowitzki-in-wimbledon-12664850__MBQF-1246027686,templateId=renderScaled,property=Bild,h eight=349.jpg

u4lakers14
12-27-2010, 12:58 AM
:lol :toast

mavs>spurs
12-27-2010, 12:59 AM
yup, especially with the mosaics

lefty
12-27-2010, 01:20 AM
http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/5774/dirkass.jpg

BUMP
12-27-2010, 01:21 AM
Spurs inconsistent on both ends of the floor and as a result only up by a measly six points. Damn Sean, why do you always have to hint at a blowout? The other team always comes back when he says something to the extent of "the floodgates are about to open". Hasn't anyone noticed?

I just shudder to think of how we'll do against the Lakers and Mavericks if we can't even blow out the damn Wizards.

Spurs inconsistent on both ends of the floor and as a result only up by a measly six points. Damn Sean, why do you always have to hint at a blowout? The other team always comes back when he says something to the extent of "the floodgates are about to open". Hasn't anyone noticed?

I just shudder to think of how we'll do against the Lakers and Mavericks if we can't even blow out the damn Wizards.

crc21209
12-27-2010, 01:40 AM

Blah, blah, blah, blah.....

SAtown
12-27-2010, 02:51 AM

:lmao

4>0rings
12-27-2010, 03:01 AM
:lmao

mystargtr34
12-27-2010, 04:44 AM

lol .

Kai
12-27-2010, 04:45 AM
looks like a giant nutsack

#41 Shoot Em Up
12-27-2010, 04:46 AM
Mavs on your mind a bit much lefty?? lol

Venti Quattro
12-27-2010, 05:40 AM
2003-2008 Detroit Pistons. I miss the defense, the depth, the skill, and the balance. Others have been mentioned--the Kings, the Warriors--but the team I miss the most is Ben Wallace, Rasheed Wallace, Tayshaun Prince, Rip Hamilton, Chauncey Billups, Lindsey Hunter, and Antonio McDyess. Throw in (every once in awhile) Carlos Delfino, Carlos Arroyo, Jarvis Hayes, Maurice Evans, Corliss Williamson, Memo Okur, Elden Campbell, Chris Webber, Dale Davis and you have a great team.

2003-2008 Detroit Pistons. I miss the defense, the depth, the skill, and the balance. Others have been mentioned--the Kings, the Warriors--but the team I miss the most is Ben Wallace, Rasheed Wallace, Tayshaun Prince, Rip Hamilton, Chauncey Billups, Lindsey Hunter, and Antonio McDyess. Throw in (every once in awhile) Carlos Delfino, Carlos Arroyo, Jarvis Hayes, Maurice Evans, Corliss Williamson, Memo Okur, Elden Campbell, Chris Webber, Dale Davis and you have a great team.

TinTin
12-27-2010, 05:45 AM

My heart ached after reading that :depressed

nkdlunch
12-27-2010, 09:54 AM
:lol