PDA

View Full Version : Who will be the Lakers executioner this season?

LeHeat_Dynasty
12-27-2010, 07:11 PM
Nothing lasts forever.

Its a grim scenario and a tough pill to swallow but Laker fans needs to brace themselves because its inevitable, no NBA team in the modern era has made 4 straight NBA Finals appearance and won Three titles in the process.

If you ask me, losing a series against the Mavs would be the best option. The Mavs are actually likeable, minus Jason Terry. Dirk ain't too bad of a player and deserves one last chance for a redemption, they are one of the very few teams that will not rub its success in your face, so really its not a big deal. If you want to lose with honor though, then losing to the Spurs is your best bet, unlike the Mavs, the Spurs have proven they can win it all. So yes its an ugly defeat but their dignity and respect will be intact.

If its complete humiliation they're looking for then Its best to avoid the Heat or Celtics. It's not going to be swift, nor quick or easy. It will cause a lot of discomfort and depression. So, plain and simple, it will be painful. Nothing is worst than watching Lebron James celebrates and dance on the sidelines while the Heat reserves finishes the Lakers starters in a humiliating Game 6 loss, just like the Celtics in 2008.

But from another perspective and for entertainment value, there are so much stories to be had if the Lakers lose against the Heat or Celtics. Kobe having far more defeats in the Finals than victories as the main option (2004, 2008 & 2011) comes to mind or Phil Jackson losing to the same coach twice in the Finals (Rivers) will be interesting or even Shaq celebrating his 5th title (matching Kobe) at Staples will produce another rap session from the big fella, but nothin IMO beats the story of how Lebron James officially ended Kobe's career on a sour note or maybe how Wade manage to matched the amount of Kobe's rings as a 1st offensive option in less tries.

This my friend is how things are going to go down in a few months from now. Please stay tuned ;)

Muser
12-27-2010, 07:24 PM
Dirk gonna get deep in that laker ass.

u4lakers14
12-27-2010, 08:24 PM
it aint happening brah

SouthTexasRancher
12-27-2010, 10:17 PM
Leheat, if you are fool enough to base things on the Christmas day's game then your wittie-bittie heart will be broken if the NBA decides it wants a heat vs. Lakers Finals. The game the other day meant absolutely, positively zero, nada, zip to the Lakers and the whole world to the little heat team. Little lebron is still the biggest asshole on the planet. He better hurry up if he 'EVER' hopes to get a ring outside of buying one off of ebay.

:flag:

jjktkk
12-27-2010, 11:10 PM
Leheat, if you are fool enough to base things on the Christmas day's game then your wittie-bittie heart will be broken if the NBA decides it wants a heat vs. Lakers Finals. The game the other day meant absolutely, positively zero, nada, zip to the Lakers and the whole world to the little heat team. Little lebron is still the biggest asshole on the planet. He better hurry up if he 'EVER' hopes to get a ring outside of buying one off of ebay.

So it was Lebron who bought Artest's ring on Ebay. I had a feeling about that. :lol

Ace
12-28-2010, 10:35 AM

So you admit the Spurs have zero chance?

nkdlunch
12-28-2010, 10:51 AM
IMO the Heat are the team who will be most embarrassed if they lose to anyone. I mean I still remember LeBronze:

'were not gone win 1 championship, we gone win 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8'

I can't wait to watch them lose to the Celtics or Magic.

Cessation
12-28-2010, 12:05 PM
Its hilarious watching heatfan convince himself theylll be in the finals.
lol 8 championships.

Agloco
12-28-2010, 04:25 PM
it aint happening brah

That's what the OP is telling you. All you have to do is answer whose foot will be the last one out of the Lakers' collective asses.

Ace
12-28-2010, 04:29 PM
Its hilarious watching heatfan convince himself theylll be in the finals.
lol 8 championships.
Like Spurs fan and the "drive for five"

Agloco
12-28-2010, 04:32 PM

Um, no. Spurfan isn't convinced that their franchise has the next "5" :lobt2: locked up

lol 2 of Spades

lol synonym for failure

jjktkk
12-28-2010, 04:35 PM

Heat got the talent, but Wade is the only 1 with stones. Will Bron Bron shrink up again in the playoff? I could see in the playoffs, teams doubling up Wade and daring Bron Bron to close a game. Is Bron Bron gonna be ready to step up?

Ace
12-28-2010, 04:36 PM
Um, no. Spurfan isn't convinced that their franchise has the next "5" :lobt2: locked up

lol 2 of Spades

lol synonym for failure

You speak for the entire fan base? There's plenty of Spurs fans who think they actually have a chance at 5.

Ace
12-28-2010, 04:41 PM
Heat got the talent, but Wade is the only 1 with stones. Will Bron Bron shrink up again in the playoff? I could see in the playoffs, teams doubling up Wade and daring Bron Bron to close a game. Is Bron Bron gonna be ready to step up?
By doubling Wade it only gets easier for him to by taken off the pressure.

Agloco
12-28-2010, 04:44 PM

You speak for the entire fan base? There's plenty of Spurs fans who think they actually have a chance at 5.

Once again your language skills fail you.

We believe that we have a shot at number 5, not 5 in a row unlike some delusional Heat players/fans........

lol 8 championships

Agloco
12-28-2010, 04:46 PM

Kinda scary, but Bron seems more confident in general being next to Whistle. Boshs stones are growing as well. We shall see.

Ace
12-28-2010, 04:55 PM
Once again your language skills fail you.

We believe that we have a shot at number 5, not 5 in a row unlike some delusional Heat players/fans........

lol 8 championships

So where did you get 5 in a row from? No idiot would actually believe the corpse of the Spurs could win 5 in a row much less 1 more.

LeHeat_Dynasty
12-28-2010, 10:32 PM
The way the Lakers are playing, they will be extremely fortunate if they can get past the second round. Its safe to say the West belongs to either the Spurs or Mavs, no doubt about that now.

Win or lose, I think the Spurs tonight is showing the rest of the world that the Lakers time are up.